Stockings Up for Christmas

Story Info
Caught jacking off in stockings, wife gets turned on.
3.6k words
4.68
9.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife asked me to get out the Christmas decorations for inside the house. And to make sure i got the tote with the stockings.

The garage is a mess of black plastic totes filled with stuff. And to make matters worse, she let her sister and brother in-law store their stuff in our garage.

I looked through the totes grabbing all the ones marked Christmas, lights, stockings, tree. I stacked them in the living room.

I was busy on the computer reading stories on literotica, when she asked me to come in there. I fixed my hard on moving it up to the 12 o'clock position and untucked my shirt.

I don't know why I was trying to hide it, she knows exactly what I'm doing. I reported to the living room. She asked me, what is this? I replied, it's a tote.

She said I can see that. I told her it says stockings on it and it was on top of the stack of totes. Why? Whats wrong with it. She said open it. I lifted the lid, I was expecting maybe a mouse had gotten in it.

I was shocked when I looked insides. It was stockings alright. It had silky stockings, garter belts, and other lingerie.

I asked her, whose is this? She said, you idiot, it belongs to Brenda. I pulled some stuff out, holding it up. I joked saying, where do you want me to hang the stockings?

She laughed. I love it when she laughs, she doesn't do it to often, but when she does, it's kind of sexy. I pulled out a garter belt and held it up to my waist. I said, just my size. She laughed and said stop it, put that stuff away.

I put the delicates back inside and put the lid back on and staged it by the door to go back to the garage.

I was allowed to return to reading. I quickly searched garter belts in literotica and started reading some really good stories. I was very worked up and horny.

A few hours passed. Ann told me she was going to the mall to finish shopping. She asked if I wanted to go. I replied, you know I can't stand that place. Especially this time of year.

She said she would be back in time to start dinner. I told her to have fun. I said, perfect. I'll be waiting for your 15 or 20 calls. She always calls me from the store, asking what about this, and what about that.

This was perfect timing, with her gone, this would give me a perfect opportunity to get undressed, do some more reading while I stroke my cock.

She was gone for about 20 minutes, and I was reading some good stories about garter belts. There was quite a bit in the transgender crossdresser category., some of it was pretty hot. It had me stroking and on the brink of cumming.

The more I read, the more my mind was drifting towards the tote over by the front door. I love it when my wife wears pantyhose which isn't too often more since her relaxed the dress code. she's only had stockings on a few times and that always makes me horny.

I decided to grab the tote and take it to the bedroom and see what the fuss is all about. I laid a bunch of things out. There was some really pretty lingerie in the tote. I was really excited and getting harder by the minute.

My wife and I have a pretty boring sex life. It's usually the same old thing. I'm not complaining, but it's not as hot or as adventurous as some of the stories I read.

So I was really excited to try on some stockings. I put the garter belt on. I took a little bit to figure out how the clips went into the stocking, but I finally figured it out and got them on. But I had forgot about panties.

I looked in the box and there was a pair of white bikini string style satin looking panties. They were almost the same material as the white garter belt.

I don't know if you're supposed to wear them over the garter or under the garter. But I pulled them up. They were a little big on me. My sister-in-law Brenda is probably about 20 pounds heavier than I am.

I like the way they felt they weren't too tight, and I walked over to the mirror to look at myself. I grabbed my phone. And started looking at myself in the camera.

I had the screen reversed so I could see my self, and was looking at my crotch under my balls and up the back of my ass.

I set the phone down and propped it up on the bed and started jacking off to my image on the screen. I just like some of the porn I've watched and it was pretty exciting.

I didn't take long jacking my cock until I started flooding inside of the panties with cum. Sensation of the tip of my cock rubbing on the inside of the panties as I was stroking it. With the cum trying to spurt through the fabric. Was mind blowing.

I was in cum daze. That lost in time feeling when you get a good cum orgasm. I was quickly knocked out of my days by the phone ringing. I was fumbling trying to pick it up, but I had accidentally answered Ann's FaceTime call.

The way the phone had fallen on the bed. She had an up view of the stockings, the cum soaked panties and garter belt, and my face.

She was shocked. I was scared I got caught not only does she know I was jacking off but now she sees me and her sister's lingerie.

She was silent for a little bit, and she said, wow, looks like you're having fun without me. I didn't know what to say. I thought she was gonna be mad.

She said, I'm done shopping. I'll be home in a few minutes. I was starting to get undressed. She shocked me. She said, what are you doing? I told her I was gonna put the stuff back.

She said leave it on. I want to see what you look like and if you can manage to get another hard on, we can have some playtime before the kids get home from the movies. She hung up.

My pulse was racing more than when I was trying on the stockings. I was thinking to myself, the real I didn't know what to do. So I got out a little toy bag the stuff that she likes to play with, her favorite vibrator.

I folded all the blankets back. I got on the bed and started looking for stories, then involved the husband in lingerie fucking his wife. I didn't want to read so I went to the site I go to pretty often and searched for movies.

I didn't take long to find husbands in lingerie fucking their wives. After about two videos, my cock was back and hard again.

I heard Ann come through the front door. I laid on my side, trying to pose as sexy as I could. Ann came to the side of the bed and took off her sweater and boots and pants.

She laid down beside me, in her bra and panties. She was looking me up and down and started feeling my legs. She started tickling my hard on through the panties.

She got off the bed and was getting into her panty drawer. She pulled out a white bra and said here let's put this on you.

She was really turned on. She liked the fact that I was wearing lingerie. I didn't know where this woman came from.

Now, with the bra on, she laid on top of me, feeling me, feeling the lingerie. She was squeezing her bra and breast together to rub on my bra.

She was kissed me, making out with me like we used to before the kids came along.

I kept feeling her ass and panties. She was grinding her crotch on my hard on. I wanted to get my cock inside of her. I was reaching down to pull it free.

She stopped me, she said no, not right now. She sat up straddling me. She saw her vibrator sticking out from under the pillow. She grabbed it, turned it on, and was sticking it right in the front of her puss. it was vibrating her and my balls at the same time.

Her other hand was on my bra, squeezing my breast. And she was riding vibrator on me. Sensation was erotic I thought I was gonna pass out from my breathing. I was trying to catch my breath she was getting off on me.

I kept trying to reach up to grab her breasts. She would push my hands away and she was resting all of her weight onto the vibrator onto my balls, holding it with her right hand, rocking her hips back-and-forth grinding wow bracing herself with her left hand on my breast.

She started cumming! I've never seen her this wild. There was sounds coming out of her. I've never heard. She quickly dropped back down on my chest. I'm starting, kissing my neck.

I was probably the biggest orgasm I've seen her have. She was breathing heavily, and her breath was tickling my earlobe and neck. She started giggling.

She said, I liked that did you?

I told her I did, but I wanted to cum again. She said, OK let's try something different. She started to scissor me. She was grinding her wet panties onto my hard cock through my panties.

I admit, I think I know why lesbians do this. The feeling was pretty great. This was fun, her wet pussy rubbing on my panties and cock that were wet with my cum.

It only took a few minutes and I was cumming inside my panties again. She felt me coming and was getting off again. She was coming again. I guess the sensation of the wet panties and the slippers of them on my cock and her clit, pushed her over the top again.

She stopped for a couple seconds and held still. Then she started rubbing the cum in my panties with her pussy.

She reached down and pulled her panties aside. And pulled my cock out of mine she bent my cock down, pointing towards her.

Then she started sliding up and down on it. Rubbing her clit along the length of my shaft.

She was a wild woman. Again, I thought myself who is this lady, this isn't my wife this isn't our normal sex. She started rubbing her juices on my shaft, which was starting to get soft. And she was rocking her clit up and down the length of it.

I could feel her juices flowing she was cumming again. I started thinking to myself that's not fair. This will be her third time and only my second but there's no way I was gonna be able to get up for a third especially not right now.

She came again, and then she dropped on the bed beside me. She had a twinkle in her eye, and told me how great that was.

I told her I thought she was going to be mad when she caught me on the phone. She said she didn't think I would have done something like that but she's glad I did.

She told me she watches porn it's always her favorite to see a shemale fucking a female. And they're always in some type of lingerie.

She said when I saw you, I was shocked at first, but then I had flashbacks running through my mind of some porn fantasies I've had about being fucked by a shemale.

Seeing you in panties and stockings, really turns me on. Do you want to try on some other stuff for me? I smiled and said, OK. I started to get up. She said, not right now. The kids will be home pretty soon you better get dressed.

I got up and took the bra off, and I was starting to pull the garter belt and panties down. She stopped me and said hold on. What are you doing?

I said, I'm going to get dressed.

She said, leave those on. Put your pants over top. That way I can think about you and them while I make dinner and you think about me thinking about you while you're wearing them.

I agreed, put on some socks to hide the stockings, slipped into my pants, put on a T-shirt and a sweatshirt, long ones to hide a potential hard on that may arise at any minute.

My panties were wet and felt good on my cock. It was cool, and the way my legs felt in the stockings under my pants was electrifying.

I could feel my cock starting to grow, this was going to be torture. I was going to be hard and ready, but it was gonna be a long time before the kids went to bed. I think Ann knew that and was hoping for that.

Ann made dinner. After, I helped her do the dishes. She kept feeling my ass and feeling my pants. we were in love again, like teenagers, who just discovered how to fuck.

The kids noticed something was wrong, not wrong, but definitely different. They kept looking at us funny.

Ann would giggle and was playing grab ass with me. And I was kept trying to get my fingers into her to rub her crotch.

We finally got the kids to sleep. And before the bedroom door completely shut, she was on me stripping my clothes off.

Got out the tote of her sister's lingerie. She started pulling the outfits out. She found a bustier style corset with attached garters. It was purple satin and black lace, and she pulled out a pair of french cut satin black panties and black stockings.

She threw them at me and said here's your outfit. She grab something and I couldn't see what it was and she went into our bathroom to change.

She was in there for a little bit and it took me a little bit to figure out how to get into the bustier. I managed. I asked her, what's the deal, do you wear your panties over the garters or under the garters.

She said you can put yours on under. The only time you put them on over is if you want to take them off in a hurry and you're not worried about wearing them.

That made sense. I put mine on. I like the way these ones feel they were a little more snug. I rolled up the black stockings and got them hooked to the garters and was laying on the bed waiting for her to come out.

Open the door to the bathroom and was sticking her leg around the door jam and she came out. She had on a white lease, see-through bra, white lace, garter belt, little tiny, white lace panties, followed by white stockings, and she had a white wedding veil on.

She jumped on the bed. She was pretty hot and ready to go. She started kissing me immediately feeling me up, feeling my lingerie, my panties, my stockings. She kept rubbing my cock through the panties.

Then she laid on her back. Her legs spread wide. And started talking to me how she was a virgin, and she wanted me to take her and take her virginity.

This was wild. I've never thought of my wife role-playing, getting into a character. This was hot. I got up between her thighs and pulled my panties down under my balls. My cock was harder than it normally is felt like it was sticking out further than it ever has.

Pulled her little tiny thong panties to the side and suck my cock into her hole. She was wet, better than ever felt her before.

My cock slid right into her pussy with little effort. I started her slow, and she was tossing her head from side to side, saying no, no I'm a virgin.

Then she wrapped her legs around me, and her arms around my back, and was saying yes, yes. Give me that cock fuck my pussy fuck it hard.

This was amazing, who would've known that stockings and a garter belt would get her this turned on. I was her and she was raising her ass off the bed fucking me matching movements with me.

I was going to cum, I didn't wanna come this soon. I tried to pull out to grab my cock to squeeze it so I wouldn't come. it was too late and I started shooting spurt after spurt on top of her panties. One spurt hit above her panties and the garter belt the other spurts I started directing onto the little patch of fabric above her clit.

She was bucking. I stuck my cock back inside of her. I started fucking her with everything I had. She was still talking dirty, telling me to fuck her, fuck her hard. She started cumming, I could feel her pussy gripping my cock.

I laid there on top of her until her orgasm was over. I rolled over on my back beside her. I thought she was done. She pulled her vibrator out from under the pillow and started buzzing her sloppy wet clit.

My cum was running down her belly on her mound, her clit and vibrator was wet with cum.

Her body was tensing up. She would jerk she kept holding her breath and then she would release. She did it a few more times.

How many orgasms is she going to have I thought to myself. I guess this is what she needed. Why don't we find this out sooner. It looks like she was done coming. She turned the vibrator off and was laying there for a few seconds.

She was getting up and I thought she was getting up off of the bed to go clean up. She started climbing on top of me.

I was now staring directly at her glistening, wet pussy lips. She was fondling my cock, and started sucking on it.

We've only 69 maybe three times and the 10 years we've been married. This was shocking. But it's one of my fantasies.

I just stared at her pussy for a little bit and then I started tracing the outside her lips with my finger. I stuck one finger inside of her pulled out and two fingers inside of her.

I started finger fucking her. And she was starting to make sounds again I've never heard. I love the sound of her sloppy pussy on my fingers as they went in and out.

She's never really liked my cock in her mouth. That's always been hard to get her to give me a blowjob again our sex life was pretty boring up until today.

She was like a porn star she was sucking on my cock. I've never felt her suck me this way before.

She was definitely hungry for it. And I was hungry to taste her.

She would normally never let me go down on her. So with this opportunity, I dove right in.

She tasted great. She tasted tangy, and she was really wet.

I licked and fucked her with my tongue tried to get it in as deep as I could but I just like licking up and down from her clit to her asshole. But I don't dare touch that touching that usually ended sex immediately. so I tried to stay away from it, and just concentrated on her sloppy slit.

I was working on her and didn't realize that I was hard again and the way she was sucking amazing it was way different. I couldn't see but I could feel she was deep throat in me.

The sensation was making the tip of my cock too sensitive. I kept trying to pull it out of her mouth, but my hips couldn't go anywhere, they were stuck on the bed. And she knew I couldn't take the sensitivity, but she continued to suck and tease.

Sensation at me to stop licking her. I was trying to wiggle out from underneath her to try to get my cock out of her mouth.

She just locked on top of me. locked onto my cock. Her mouth was not gonna let go.

But I knew if I came, she would get off in a second, because she never would swallow. I could feel my coming up through my balls. I was starting to cum.

She didn't get off. She didn't take my cock out of her mouth she just kept sucking. The orgasm was intense, and I started to sit up, but my face was buried in her pussy.

I was screaming my orgasm into her slit as I was filling her mouth. She was taking everything I had. I fell back and was laying there in my cum daze again. Spent, done.

She got off, turned around and came up and kissed me. I could taste my cum on her breath, and she could taste her cum on my lips. She just laid there, kissing me softly nibbling on my lips.

she whispered in my ear, let's keep these stockings up for Christmas. And maybe for the whole year.