Caught by My Wife in Her Lingerie

Story Info
A wife catches her husband dressed in HER clothes.
4.4k words
4.64
19.1k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LunaDoggy
LunaDoggy
114 Followers

Ladies and Gentlemen, i must admit that the inspiration for this story doesn't come from my mind only. But from a short video i saw 'on-line.' I'm aware that this site has 'rules' about 'advertising' other sites, so i'll say no more for now.

*****

CAUGHT BY MY WIFE IN HER LINGERIE

I suppose it had to happen one day. I mean, it hasn't as if it was my first time after all. There I was, 'playing' with my totally erect cock and balls, when suddenly there was a shout from the bedroom doorway. "Are you aware, that you look utterly delicious dressed like that?"

I turned my head towards where the cry had emitted from, my emotions full of shock and complete fear, in almost equal proportions. For there, standing in said doorway, hands on hips, and with a beaming smile on her lovely face was my wife, Sandra.

"Sorry Darling, I'll get out of these immediately!" Trying so hard to sound contrite.

"No, you will not! You're staying exactly as you're dressed right now, but we're going to play a little 'game' soon. One in which I set all the rules!"

"Yes Sandra." Again, with mixed emotions running around in my head. One was pure and utter relief, she didn't appear to be too angry, and it didn't seem that she'd be demanding the divorce that I assumed she would do when she first clocked me there, as I naturally feared. If fact it actually began to dawn on me that she wasn't surprised, it was almost if she'd expected to see just what she was now viewing. And the other emotion? A slightly fearful curiosity. For she clearly had a plan for me within her mind. Just what was she intending to subject me to? With me being in no position to resist her desires.

She was supposed to be visiting her sister, that's what she'd told me, when we'd awoke on that Saturday morning. And she informed me that she'd be staying the night there, only returning home tomorrow, on the Sunday. And like a fool I'd believed her.

But no, in order to take me completely by surprise she'd drawn up, in her scheming mind, a very clever plan, which when I'd fully come to understand it, actually quite impressed me. She'd parked the car, safely in the street around the corner, so I wouldn't hear it arrive back home. And then, instead of entering the house through the main front door, where I'd have no doubt heard the key being inserted, she'd gone to the rear of our home and obtained entry by using the back door into the living room. And, with our bedroom being at the front of the house, and therefore not above this, she been able to come in without attracting my sense of hearing.

Stealthy climbing the stairs, she'd been able to reach the doorway to our room, which I'd kindly left open for her, totally unheard, partially because I'd been far too 'busy' with my own 'activities' to pay any attention to my ears anyway. So, yes, what she had suspected for quite some time became, undeniably, confirmed in her mind. And as I've already hinted at, giving her a chance to enact some desires of her own, that I knew nothing about, and was now in no position to refuse to grant her.

But before I explain just what she now had in mind for me, I need to inform you all of my 'crime,' what had I done that she had, correctly, worked out for herself. Well, like as quite few males wish for I guess, I'd been placing my body into items of her lingerie. It had started a couple of months beforehand with me only placing my legs in some of her sheer stockings, held up with a lacy suspender belt. Treating myself to a full 'five knuckle shuffle' lying on our bed. Something that became repeated very frequently when she was out of the house, which happened quite regularly, as her job often entailed her needing to work on at least one of the two days forming a weekend. With her, no doubt, believing I spent that time watching sport!

Of course, having 'got away' with it once, I began to believe that I was almost 'invincible.' And gradually I began to increase the tally of 'items' of hers that I began to place onto my form. Those just initial stockings and suspenders became joined by a bra, and panties, although I was very careful to ensure that I'd slightly pulled that latter clothing item aside when my efforts achieved the desired 'result!'

But it was her latest set of 'acquisitions' that, as she had actually hoped for, I was adorned in when she 'caught me in the act.' All in a beautiful shade of 'turquoise,' a colour that she'd even had the nerve to trap me into giving my positive opinion about, she'd purchased the 'whole' set as it were. Naturally this 'set' contained all of the normal lingerie items, sheer nylon stockings, together with a suspender belt, bra and panties all made with delicious satin. But she'd also added a delicious 'baby doll' into the equation. And something else, items, one of which she'd actually had 'custom' made, that I was not wearing when she'd 'caught me.' And, at that stage, I had no knowledge of at all.

What had 'given the game away?' How had Sandra come to realise just what I'd been 'up to?' You see although I'd tried my very best not to leave any 'tell-tale' signs of my perversions, I hadn't been careful enough it proved. For, as Sandra was loading up the washing machine one day, a pair of her panties slipped out of her hand. And then, as she went to pick them up, she noticed a, tiny, 'drop' of my 'cum' on them. Of course, once she'd noticed that, her mind began to look for, and find, other signs, things that would have been un-noticed without this new, high, level of scrutiny. Sandra also began to lay 'little traps,' obviously without my knowledge, and these totally confirmed my guilt. And my activities proved not so much to be to her disgust, as they also produced an immense degree of delight to her too. Because she had a sexual desire of her own, one that I'd expressed a quite strong view that I wasn't interested in. But, as her scheming mind computed, one in which she could place me in such a comprised position that I'd no choice but to agree to her wishes. And boy, hadn't I so easily walked right into her trap for me?

"Right then Darling," Sandra addressed me, "I've just got to go for a couple of minutes, to retrieve our car and bring it back here. It's parked on the street a few minutes away, so I'll be gone for a while. But when I do get back, I expect to see you still laying on that bed, dressed exactly as you are now. Remove anything and you'll need a good divorce lawyer! No, I've changed my mind a bit. Whilst I'm gone there is something you can do. Change the bed sheets, for those gorgeous satin ones that we fit to the bed, when we fancy a damn good shag! Because believe me we will be shagging, but not as we've ever done before. Change one pillow for satin, then place your head on it, and lay back down, centrally on the bed, with your limbs stretch out." And now it became crystal clear to me that I'd be tied to this bed. Yes I would be, events conspired to later prove, but not in the normal manner I'd discover.

Sandra took her 'phone out of her handbag and snapped a good 'picture' of me, dressed in her satin and nylon gear. For 'evidence' no doubt.

And when she returned not long afterwards, she discovered that I'd obeyed her instructions completely. "Good boy," she purred, now it's time for my desires to enter this particular equation. For you are going to be mine, MINE, you're going to 'dance to my tune,' and turn me on, like I've never been turned on before!"

"Right, off that bed and over here with you!" Sandra pointed at her dressing table complete with a mirror, of course. "Let's get you a little 'made up' shall we? If you want to dress up as a woman, well let's make you look like one!" Firstly Sandra, shaved my face closely, making sure to remove any trace of 'male' hair. She then applied some 'make-up' to my face and eyes. Then she fetched a beautiful. I must admit, wig of hair, in a real feminine style, and in a shade of colour that closely matched the lingerie, that I wore.

"Back on the bed with you!" When I'd obeyed, Sandra went to the chest of drawers where her underwear, normal and lingerie were stored. She reached into one of them, several items in her hands in the same beautiful turquoise shade as my 'lingerie,' as she approached the bed again. "Hold your hands in the air a little please, Darling." She grabbed my left hand, fitting one of her 'gifts' over it.

It was a mitten type of glove, one with a separate 'part' for the thumb but containing all of my fingers together in the 'mitten' shape. On the top I noticed was a 'loop,' which puzzled me to a degree, until I noticed that the other end of it, at the wrist, featured a very long 'drawstring.' One which Sandra fully pulled, feeding it though this loop, and then knotted it shut, leaving a large length of 'tie' remaining, which she'd be using later. The result of this was that my hand was securely bound, in a fist shape, my fingers rendered completely useless, unable to assist in the task of releasing any bond that Sandra was about to subject me to. Especially as soon very soon captured my right hand in an identical manner.

She'd far from finished with me just yet. The other item she produced was a very long silk bondage rope, again in the same turquoise colour. Looping and tying it around one of the outer bedposts, she now looped the nearest of my wrists several times with this, in its 'double form,' but she didn't tie this off itself. What she did do though, was utilise that remaining tie of my glove, to tie the 'start and finish' of this loop together, holding my hand to the rope, before finally looping my wrist with her tie and securing it on the other side of my hand. Taking hold of the rope again Sandra now looped around the top rail of the bedframe, several times and roughly centrally, before looping my other wrist, again using the gloves tie to secure said loop, before finally looping the rope, tying it, around the opposite outer bedpost to where she'd started. Meaning that my arms were bound to the bedframe, indirectly, in a manner where I could move my arms around to some degree, but, especially with my hands in their 'mitten' prisons I could not release myself, so she had now totally and utterly captured me. I belonged to the bed, in such an inescapable manner that I'd be staying on it until she decided otherwise. There was a fair degree of remaining rope left, I noticed but I didn't pay too much attention to that fact at this point of time. Perhaps I should have done!

Because I wasn't too bothered or surprised by any of what had occurred so far. Sandra and I had played 'bondage' games before on many a previous occasion, in both orientations, she'd tied me to the bed many times before, as I had her, although always in the 'normal' spread-eagled manner and not like she'd done so THIS time. But that didn't frighten me unduly. Nothing seemed too far out of the ordinary just yet. And I naturally assumed that soon my legs would be tied to the lower bedframe in the usual style. But THAT was about to change!

"Well then Darling, it almost appears that you have desires to take my place in our games on this bed. After all, you've dressed yourself in my clothing, haven't you?"

"Yes Sandra. I can't deny it. Thank you for being understanding! I'm sorry."

"I'm not! I'm glad you have. For you see, it gives me a chance to indulge in one of my fantasies." She went to her drawer again, and now I knew just where she was heading. For what she withdrew this time was a large 'strap-on' penis, yes in turquoise again, God why had I let her know just how much I liked that colour, and a whole tube of lubricant. Yes, she'd done her 'homework,' thank goodness. "As you want to be female, so then I wish to play the 'male' role here!" Sandra now stripped off all of her clothing, until she was completely naked. "No Darling, no lingerie for me, I'm a man now. One I've fitted this, of course!"

As my eyes widened in a mixture of shock and fear, she continued. "A most appropriate punishment for you, totally without my permission, wearing my clothes! Including my new ones, is nothing sacred? I've not even worn those myself!" Because she' bought them after making her 'discovery,' and she'd obtained them, specifically hoping that I wouldn't be able to resist trying them on! "Yes, Darling, as payment for wearing my lingerie, your 'anal cherry' is now mine!"

It was time for Sandra to become 'male' and didn't she just make a 'show' of doing so. She pointed out that her 'cock' had an attachment that would nicely stimulate her pussy whilst she was going to shag my arse!

Now at this stage I still hadn't worked out just how she would, indeed, perform that act, and she didn't give me any clue to her plans just yet. Oh no, she squatted down on the bed, where she could feed her 'cock' into my mouth! After all she mused, she'd sucked mine often enough! And do you know what, it wasn't as bad as I'd feared, especially as once got a rhythm going, one of her hands went backwards and started to 'play' with my own cock!

Sandra's motions regarding pumping her 'cock' in and out of my mouth became faster, almost to the limit of what I could cope with to be honest, before, thankfully that little attachment did its job, and she reached climax! Letting out a cry of pure ecstasy, her back arched and all movement ceased for a while!

Then she again resumed her attentions regarding my sexual organs, gently stroking and teasing my cock and balls through the satin material of 'my' panties, but being very careful not to allow me to obtain release. It was time for the 'main event!'

Suddenly Sandra grabbed both of my nylon coated legs, and pulled them upwards, bending my body on itself. Holding on to one of them securely, her hand reached for the remainder of the rope, and finally I twigged, to my horror, what her plan was now! She lopped the nearest ankle, still holding that, she rose from the bed, proceeding to stand behind the bedframe.

Now she could finish looping my first leg, before pulling the rope across to its 'companion' and looping that one too. Now it was just a case of moving the rope to the adjacent bedpost, looping that and tying the bondage rope securely to it. The total capture of my, now helpless body by my wife was complete! As I've said before that wasn't unusual in itself, she'd tied me to this bed on many an occasion in the past. But never like this, never in such a humiliating and uncompromising manner. My arse was now utterly HERS!

"Um," she asked, "what have we got here? Are you quite comfortable, Darling?" Funnily enough I wasn't too uncomfortable, it was far better than I'd imagined. In fact I, to my absolute surprise and possible horror, realised within a few seconds that I was completely electrified and 'turned on,' as I had never been so before!

Now, as mentioned previously we'd indulged in 'tie up games' beforehand, with Sandra tied to the bed, and then shagged by me. Very enjoyable it was too; Sandra is extremely sexy and I really do love and fancy her! But, if the pair of us are both being honest, we do prefer it when she is the captor, and I end up in secure bondage to her sexuality, and firmly under her control.

As I was here and now, quite possibly to the ultimate degree. Because now I was secured to the bed in a far more extreme manner than anything I'd been subjected in the past, held totally inescapably to just one end, my body bent over on itself, with my backside exposed in a manner that it had never been before. Ready and open to be violated and open to 'attack' as it hadn't 'sexperienced' previously. I was, effectively, about to 'surrender' my gender to Sandra, as the delicious clothing adorning my form suggested!

"Are you ready to become Sexy Sandra's little 'sissy slut,' Darling? For that is what you are now, as if you weren't mine normally, now I really have you just where I want you! Is wearing my stockings worth it my love? Is your anal 'cherry' ready, slut, to be taken by Sexy Sandra, your wife normally, but today your supreme Mistress? YOU ARE MINE! Are you able to give Sexy Sandra, just what she demands from you? Because, ready or not, here Sexy Sandra comes!" Or should that be 'cums?'

Thankfully 'Sexy Sandra' had done her homework. The whole inspiration for just what she'd subjected me to, so far, and just what 'pleasures' she had planned for me came from a video she'd observed 'on-line,' after which she'd done a little 'research.' All of which stressed the need for lubrication during anal sex, and intelligent as she is, Sandra had paid full attention.

So, before Sandra placed her 'strap-on' anywhere near to my backside, she put on a latex glove, grabbed her tin of lubricant, and placed a generous amount of it there, which did feel rather cold as you can, no doubt, all imagine. Now Sandra began to 'prepare' my anus for her 'attack,' gently easing the 'lube' down my 'passage,' using her finger to ease the lubricant down, spreading it evenly about, 'finger shagging' my arse to let me get used to it. She added a second finger, as she sought out my prostate.

I was breathing extremely heavily, trying to get used to the invasive fingers in my arse. Suddenly I moaned long and hard as Sandra raked her long fingernail over my prostate causing me to 'hump,' as pre-cum soaked the satin panties. "You like it now, don't you Darling?" I couldn't speak. "How about now?" She asked as she stuck a third finger up me and set about stretching my anal ring. After a few minutes of loosening my anal ring she moved up onto the bed and knelt between my outstretched legs. Very gently she rubbed the tip of her lubed 'cock' between my cheeks and over my puckered hole causing me to emit a cross between a moan and a squeak.

"Say goodbye to your anal virginity Darling. Your cherry is mine!" She eased the head of her fake cock slowly into my arse. The head slowly slipped past my sphincter and Sandra held it there to let me get used to it. She then eased it in a couple of inches at a time, pausing a few seconds before she finally bottomed out. Her bare legs rubbing against my thighs, she asked "how's that then Darling? You have all of Sexy Sandra's 'cock' inside your arse?" And, believe it or not, it felt bloody good!

Sandra slowly withdrew it, and then again, in a slow and gentle manner re-inserted it. Again and again, she repeated the cycle, gradually accelerating the motion, until she was really pumping me! At the same time, her hand grabbed my own cock, and having also started slowly, she began to pump furiously too! With the inevitable result, especially as I was possibly 'turned-on' more than I'd ever been before! My balls released their 'load,' which came shooting out through my cock, onto the bed and only missing my face as Sandra had felt this glorious moment arrive and directed my cock to the side!

Which was actually very considerate of her and quite an achievement as the 'attachment' had fully performed its own job and delivered her into the state of ecstasy! As normal her cries of joy were greater in both volume and pitch, but never mind, I really wasn't sure if I'd ever felt an orgasm that was so powerful before! Yes, I had enjoyed that one!

"Well then my little slut, you seemed to rather like that, didn't you?"

"Yes, Sandra, I must admit that I did!"

"Firstly today, it's MISTRESS Sandra! And, as you liked it so much, I think I'll keep you here for a little longer! Mistress wants seconds! And possibly thirds!"

"Yes, Mistress Sandra." Entering into the spirit of her 'game.'

But then she showed why she was my wife, and that her love was real. "Although I do need to know that you're not in any pain or proper dis-comfort. You're not, are you Darling?"

"No, Mistress Sandra, I'm not. You can be reassured there."

"Good. But you must let me know if you become so. Please tell me if that does happen."

LunaDoggy
LunaDoggy
114 Followers
12