Stocks and Bondage Ch. 04

Story Info
Mike has his bondage adventure.
4.7k words
4.75
2.7k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/15/2024
Created 01/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah called at ten-twenty. "Hi," she said wearily.

"You sound exhausted," I said.

"I am. In fact, I'm so tired, I'm going to bed alone." I suppressed a chuckle. "Mike, I'm scared. What if I misread their figures? What if they really did project a loss? A lot of people bought their stock based on my report. They could sue the company over the wrong figures. If that happens, I'll be fired."

"Let's not look for trouble. Maybe you can blame their sloppy handwriting."

"It was all computer printouts. That's what you show analysts. Let's be realistic. I'm twenty-four hours away from the unemployment line. No other brokerage will touch me if my figures are wrong. Then what will we do?"

"We have enough money in the bank to pay off our mortgage. I make plenty of money. You wouldn't have to work. Maybe it's time we think about making a baby or two. That would keep you busy with carpools, PTA, diaper changing."

"Mike, you are the sweetest man I've ever known. Please don't divorce me. I couldn't take that now."

"That was never on my list of options."

"Thank you. I love you, Michael."

"I love you too."

"I need to work. I suppose I could become a prostitute. Men say I fuck like a whore."

"I've never had a whore, so I wouldn't know. Guys I know who have say their wives are better; they put love into the act that a whore doesn't."

"Maybe you should fuck one so you'd have firsthand knowledge."

"If you want to be one, I'll be a steady customer. Maybe you should go pick someone up. A good fuck always relaxes you,"

"I wish you were here so I could pick you up. I need your arms around me. They make me feel so safe. I'm so scared. I don't think I could sleep even if I did get laid."

We continued talking until one in the morning. I was as nervous as she was. I got her to masturbate herself to orgasm while we talked. She finally fell asleep with the phone in her hand.

Sarah called me at work the next afternoon. "I'm in the clear!" she screamed. "They showed me the wrong projections. The profit is in the next quarter, not this one."

"Great!" I said.

"I wish you were here to help me celebrate. I have to stay another couple days to redo the audits. I'll be home on Friday."

"Don't you wish you had taken the toy bag?"

"Leave it to a man to think of sex at a time like this. You're right. I'll get something in a store here. We should each have a set anyway. I want you to go out, pick up a girl, and screw your brains out. Pretend you are fucking me if it helps but get laid tonight. I'm going to. I might do it twice. I'm in a mood to party."

"If I can. I have no idea where to go."

"Go where I go, a hotel's bar. That's where the out-of-towners hang out. They don't know where else to go, so they stay close to their rooms. Only a total loser could strike out."

"What do I do? I've been out of circulation since I met you ten years ago."

"Pay for her drink. Compliment her hair. Just be your sweet lovable self. I can't believe I have to each my husband how to get into a girl's pants. You didn't have any trouble getting into mine."

"I haven't wanted to get into anybody else's since."

"Who are those other women who want to get you into bed?"

"They are at the corporate offices."

"They are out then. Saturday night we're going out and you can practice by picking me up. That shouldn't be too difficult. If you strike out with me, I'll run an ad to find you a mistress."

"You should start a school for wayward husband wannabies."

"I have to get back to work. Call me tonight?"

"You know I will."

Normally I go straight home after work, even on days when Sarah is away. In the past I hadn't considered doing anything else. That night I decided to get a drink, just one, before going home. Although I had Sarah's permission, nay, insistence, to play around, I wasn't planning to hit on anyone, just have the drink and go home. Maybe after we did a foursome, I'd be more comfortable with the idea of picking up other women. Julie and Fred were an unexpected happening, not deliberate infidelity. I could have reasoned that because Sarah had given me to pick someone up -- actually get picked up -- I wasn't being unfaithful. After all, she announced her intent to pick up a man. The advance knowledge of what each other was doing made it honest. It wouldn't be cheating under those circumstances. Still the fear of rejection held me back.

There was a hotel next door to the building where I worked. I left my car in the garage and walked over.

There was a woman seating herself at the bar who appeared to be alone. The stool beside her was empty, so I sat on it. I ordered a screwdriver. When the bartender placed her drink and mine on the bar, I placed enough money on the bar to cover both drinks. "May I have the privilege of buying you this drink?" I asked her.

She looked at me. Her hair was dark brown, as were her eyes. She appeared to be in her late twenties. Her breasts weren't quite as big as Sarah's, probably size 36C. Her blouse was open to the center of her cleavage. She was wearing a low-cut bra which emphasized her figure. Her legs were bare. "Thank you," she said. "I'm Becky."

"I'm Mike." We shook hands.

As I picked up my screwdriver with my left hand, she spotted my wedding band. "Looking for a little action before going home?"

"Not really. I work in the building next door. I thought I'd get a drink and let the rush hour wind down a bit before going home for a dinner for one."

"Where's your wife?"

"She's on a business trip, She gets back Friday afternoon. Are you married?" She held out a ringless left hand. "I see that hand spends a lot of time in the sun except for this little band on your ring finger. Looking for a little action before going home?"

"Okay, you got me. I'm staying here tonight. I'm a buyer for a six-store chain. I have three days to cover two hundred thirty-seven booths in the exhibit hall and decide on our fall line of housewares."

"My company has a booth at the show." I gave her one of my business cards.

"I didn't see you in the booth."

"Marketing is running it. I'm the regional bean counter. Since you are a potential customer, you should be properly wined and dined. Have you had dinner yet?"

"Not yet, Shouldn't marketing do the wining and dining?"

I looked quickly around the room. "They don't seem to be around. I guess it's up to me. I hear the restaurant here is pretty good."

"Sure. You miss your wife; I miss my husband. We could ease each other's loneliness.."

We adjourned to the restaurant across the lobby from the bar. The food was delicious and the service excellent. Our conversation was mostly business while we dined. Neither of us revealed any personal information beyond our names. At some point she opened another button on her blouse to reveal a little more of her lovely melons. She excused herself to go to the ladies' room while we were waiting for dessert. When she returned, it was blatantly obvious she had removed her bra; another button was open. As she leaned toward me, her nipples were readily visible. She opened her purse. I could see both her bra and panties in it. "I would like you to do something for me," she said quietly. She laid her room key on the table. I smiled in anticipation. She pulled her arms out of her jacket sleeves and laid the jacket over her shoulders. She pulled out a set of handcuffs keeping them beneath the top of the table. "Please put these on me behind my back."

"Where's the key?" I asked.

"In my room. Put them on me now, please." I applied them to her wrists behind her back and put her room key in my pocket. "Now I'm your prisoner. I can't stop you from doing anything you want with me. You could even take me home and rape me."

I left enough money on the table to cover our tab and a generous tip. As I walked behind her, I saw the cuffs were plainly visible beneath the bottom of her jacket. I couldn't lower the jacket enough to cover them without it falling off her shoulders. As I walked her down the street to my building's garage, I noticed she was becoming aroused. I seated her in the front passenger seat and pulled the seat belt across her lap. I unbuttoned her blouse completely and pulled it open uncovering her breasts; then hiked her skirt up exposing her hairless pussy. When she didn't object I pushed her legs apart and fingered her slit. My mouth covered one nipple and sucked it almost to my tonsils. Her breath came in loud gasps as I inserted my finger into her damp tunnel. "You make too much noise," I told her. I took the ball gag from the glove compartment, shoved the ball into her mouth, and snapped the strap behind her head. Her momentary expression of horror was quickly replaced with one of lust as I continued to finger her clit until she convulsed in an orgasm. I removed my finger from her pussy and licked her juices from it.

When she calmed down, I unsnapped the strap on the gag. Before removing the ball from her mouth, I told her, "This would attract too much attention from other drivers, so I'm taking it out. If you make any noise, I'll put it back and take the back roads." She nodded her head, and I took the ball out of her mouth.

As I sat behind the steering wheel, she said, "You didn't say anything about being into bondage."

"You didn't either. I'm surprised you'd trust a stranger to shackle you like this."

"You seem like a pretty nice guy."

"Thank you."

I pulled out into traffic and headed home. "May I give you a blowjob?" I opened my fly and took out my rigid cock. She tried to lean over, but the shoulder strap was in the way. I slipped it behind her back so she could bend over my crotch. The position was very awkward, especially with her arms secured behind her, but she got her mouth completely around the full length of my cock. Her tongue swirled skillfully around my shaft as her head bobbed on it. I had to work to keep my eyes on the road as I shot my load into her gullet. She sucked every drop down before sitting up. "My husband says I'm the greatest cocksucker he knows."

I pulled the car to the curb and stopped. "You're getting noisy." I shoved the ball back into her mouth and strapped it tightly.

It was dark when we got to my house. I parked the car in the driveway and got out. After opening the passenger door, I unhooked her seat belt and helped Becky stand up making no attempt to cover her bare breasts. I locked the car leaving her purse inside and marched her to the house.

I tossed her jacket on the sofa, unzipped her skirt, and added it to the pile. Since I couldn't remove her blouse without ripping it, I just opened all the buttons. I added my clothes to the pile. As I took off my shorts, she started to kick a shoe off. "Did I give you permission to do that?" I said sternly. She immediately put the shoe back on. I pointed to the bedroom, and she proceeded in the direction I had indicated. After laying her on the bed, I put the blindfold over her eyes.

I had quite a prize on my bed. Her skin was flawless, no marks, scars, or stretch marks anywhere. Her breasts were firm and full, but not oversized. Her tummy was flat. Her most desirable feature was her hairless pussy. Clearly she shaved on a daily basis. I didn't see any stubble. She was almost totally helpless. I would only have to secure her long smooth legs to the bed frame.

I laid down beside her and began kissing her cheeks, chin, and neck. The direct contact with her alabaster skin stiffened my meat. I took my time caressing her back, sides, tummy, and breasts. Every touch, every kiss quickened her breathing. Slowly I circled her melons with my gentle lips carefully avoiding the upright nipples until I had covered every inch. She climaxed the moment the tip of my tongue brushed a milk spout for the first time. I held completely still until she settled down before I continued working on her nips. Her nostrils flared as I reached her tummy. Before I had gotten to her navel, she was cumming again.

Her pussy lips were spread open when I reached them. Her clit stood tall and proud. Her sweet juices were flowing freely as I knelt to eat her delectable cunt. Another orgasm wracked her body the moment my tongue tickled her clit. I sucked lightly on her knob and hummed. Again her body shook violently. My mouth left her vulva and smeared her juices on her thighs and calves.

As I rose to my knees and mounted her, my phone rang. I picked it up. "Hi, honey," Sarah said. "How is everything going?"

"I just got in," I replied.

"You're just now getting home?"

"No, I've been home for an hour. I'm just now getting in."

"You're in the middle of fucking someone?"

"That's right."

"I told you you could pick someone up."

"How are you doing?"

"My second one just left. There must be a jackrabbit convention going on here. I'm going to try once more. If the next one can't last more than twenty minutes, I'm giving up for the night. Tell me how you picked her up. Are you pumping her pussy right now?"

"I sure am."

"I'm getting horny just thinking about you in bed with another woman. I want to hear you cum in her. Tell me about the pickup."

I told her all the details from paying for her drink to dinner to putting her own handcuffs on Becky in the restaurant. "She must be into humiliation. That's wilder than anything I've ever done. I have to try it sometime. Did you eat her before you started fucking her?"

"When have I failed to eat you first? She is completely shaved."

"What was it like? Eating a shaved beaver, I mean."

"Great. I love your furburger, but smooth skin is fabulous." All the time I was talking to Sarah, I was thrusting into Beck's cunt. I could feel myself approaching the point of no return. I stopped and pulled out. Quickly I helped Becky to her knees and bent her forward so her ass jutted up at me. I pressed my cock against her back hole and shoved. Her pussy juices worked as well as any lubricant, and I slid right in to the hilt. "I'm in her ass now." I stopped talking and banged Becky's butt furiously. I could feel her climax approaching at the same time was. Faster and faster I pumped until both of us flew over the edge simultaneously. My hot cream shot into Becky's bottom as I emptied my balls. Sarah could hear my moans and groans, but the gag kept Becky from releasing a sound.

"She must really be good," Sarah said. "I didn't hear her. Is she wearing the gag?"

"Yes, and she is great," I gasped struggling for breath. "I hope you make out better this time." I took the ball from Becky's mouth so she could breathe better.

"Me too. I'm going to shave my pussy. Maybe that will help slow these bunny rabbits down."

"I'll shave too, so you can make a comparison when you get home. I love you."

"I love you too."

I rang off and pulled out of Becky's bottom. "In case you hadn't guessed, that was my wife. We have an open marriage when we are apart. She's going out to get her third fuck of the evening. She's ahead of me on quantity, but I'm definitely ahead on quality. I should be taking you back to the hotel. I'll be back as soon as I get dressed."

I went to the living room and put my clothes on. I didn't bother with my tie and jacket, but I did remember to get her room key. Back in the bedroom, I helped her stand up. As we passed through the living room, I picked up her skirt and jacket and threw them over my arm. Her blouse was still open with her tits in full view. She hesitated at the front door. "Would you like to spend the night with me and go back in the morning? The sun will be up then."

"No."

I turned the porch light off and opened the door. Again she drew back. "We can go now or in the morning. Either way you're going like this. Since the key to the cuffs is in your room, you're stuck with however I dress you, or don't dress you. Like you said earlier, you're my prisoner. You can't stop me from doing anything."

I turned off the inside lights and led her to the car. She eased herself into the passenger seat, and I hooked the safety belt across her lap. I got behind the steering wheel and tossed her clothes in the back seat. "The hotel elevators run from the parking garage to the room floors. Unless someone is in the garage, the elevator, or the hallway, no one will see us. If someone does, I'm sure they will enjoy the show."

I parked as close to the elevators as I could. As I had expected, no one was around. The elevator was also vacant as we rode up to her floor. The hallway appeared deserted as we started down it. We were a few doors away from her room when a man is his mid-twenties came out of his room and stood face-to-face with Becky. She tried to stop, but I put my hand on her back and propelled her forward. Her cheeks flushed as we went past him. I unlocked her door, and we went inside. Her breathing betrayed her state of arousal. "He saw me naked," she said. "Couldn't you at least have covered my tits?"

"You loved it," I said. "Look how turned on you are. You're ready to jump his boner."

"You don't understand. I work with him. He's going to try to get into my pants every day from now on."

"Is he a lousy lover?"

"I don't know. I've never had him."

"Have you ever wanted him?"

"Every day I see him I want to fuck him, but I can't because I work with him."

"And you are married."

"That has nothing to do with it. I fuck around on every road trip just like your wife. Most businesswomen do it. The difference is I don't talk about it at home. Will you take these things off me now?"

"Where's the key?"

"In my purse where it's been all along." I found the key and unlocked the handcuffs. She rubbed her wrists and arm muscles for a minute.

"Mike wait a minute, please." She threw off her blouse and put her arm around my neck. Her lips found mine in a soft passionate embrace. "This is the first time I've been able to kiss you all evening. That was the first time I've been fucked in the ass. It was magnificent. Thank you for opening up a new world for me." She kissed me again. "When does your wife come home?"

"Friday afternoon."

"This is Wednesday. I could stay another night and leave Friday morning. Have you ever been the one who was tied up?"

"I usually am."

"I always am, but I'd like to experience the other side of the coin. Would you be my prisoner?"

I thought a moment. "Sure. Check out tomorrow if you want and you can spend the night at my place. Meet you in the bar at five.?"

"Okay." She kissed me again. "I guess I'd better head down the hall. Brad looked like he was just going to the vending machines. He should be back by now." There was a light tap on the door. "It looks like he's saving me a trip."

I handed her the gag. "Use it on me tomorrow night. In the meantime..." I winked at her "...have fun."

I opened the door. Her colleague became flustered as I walked past him. "Your turn," I informed him.

I arrived at the bar Thursday evening. I took a stool that had an empty one beside it. As the bartender brought my screwdriver, Becky sat down beside me. "May I have the privilege of buying you a drink?" she said.

"Thank you," I replied. "Looking for a little action before going home?"

She laughed. "I'm sorry I was so sarcastic yesterday. It was the best night I've had in years. My husband is a terrible prude when it comes to sex. No oral; missionary position only. He'd have a heart attack if he knew what I do when I travel."

"I came close when I found out about Sarah. In many ways, it brought us closer. She was getting excited knowing I was with you, and how I was with you. By the way, thanks for your order. It came across my desk this afternoon."

"How could I resist such as super salesman? Have you had dinner yet?"

"I thought you'd never ask. How was Brad last night?"

"I still had the gag and handcuffs in my hand when he came in. When he saw them, he ran."

12