Stocks and Bondage Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went to the restaurant for another delicious meal. This time she had removed her bra and panties before coming to the bar. I hadn't worn any underwear that day either. When the check came, I automatically reached for it, but she slapped my hand away. "I'm in charge tonight. Remember?" she said.

"Yes, ma'am."

"I'm not sure how we should do this. Men don't normally wear their jackets on their shoulders."

"Have you checked out?"

"Yes. My bags are at the front desk. I suppose we should get them first." After she paid the check, we picked up her luggage which I carried to my car. I put them in the trunk, then stood waiting for her instructions. "This isn't going to be as easy as I thought. You have to drive, so I can't cuff you until we get to your house."

I handed her my keys. "You may drive. I'll give you directions if you need them."

Hesitantly she took the keys. "I guess you should put your jacket in the back seat. I took my jacket off and tossed it in the car. "Okay, I guess this is it. Would you put your hands behind your back?" I did as she asked. I could feel her nervousness as she secured my wrists. She opened the passenger door, and I sat down. She fastened my seat belt. "Should I be doing anything else?"

"I'm your prisoner. You're totally in control."

"Is it okay if I give you a blowjob?"

"I can't stop you."

She took the gag from her purse and stared at it for a moment. "I don't want you making any noise," she said with sudden conviction. She stuck the ball in my mouth and snapped the strap in place. She opened my fly and freed my dick. "I see you are excited by this too." She took my hard member into her mouth. I watched in enforced silence as her head bounced up and down. Her loose blouse gave me a clear view of her nipples. She took my balls in her hand and gently massaged them as she continued sucking. Her tongue was busy wrapping itself around my shaft. As she licked the underside of my glans, my groin contracted, and my semen shot into her waiting throat. Not a single drop fell from her mouth as she swallowed every bit. She stood up and closed the door leaving my cock and balls protruding from my fly.

Becky's sense of direction was uncanny. She did not ask me for directions once and followed my route home exactly. Before getting out of the car she flipped through my keys until I nodded my head indicating she had located my house key. After unhooking my seat belt, she went around to the passenger door and opened it. As I expected, she did not tuck my genitals into my pants before I stepped out. She was determined to pay me back for walking her almost nude down the hotel hall.

When we were in the living room, she ordered me to kneel. Standing directly in front of me, she unzipped her skirt and let it drop to the floor. "Eat me," she commanded. I looked up at her with the gag in my mouth. "I guess you can't," she cooed, "at least not with your mouth. Your nose looks like it might do the job. Let's try it." She placed her hand on the back of my head and pressed my nose into her slit. With her guidance, the tip of my nose found her clit. I could only brush across it from side to side at first, but with a little effort, I managed a little up and down motion. Her breathing quickened and her pussy juices began to flow. Her scent was sharp and sweet. After several minutes of working her clit with my nose and intense exhaling onto her little shaft, her legs trembled as she went over the brink. "I never thought I could get off that way. You may stand up now."

I struggled to get to my feet without losing my balance, but I made it. She removed my tie and unbuttoned my shirt. Placing her lips over my nipples, she sucked hard on them making me wince. My nipples instantly hardened. She had me stand on one foot while removing a shoe and sock, then had me switch to do the others. When she unbuckled my belt and unzipped my trousers, she smiled with delight at my lack of underwear as she pulled my pants down. She quickly removed her jacket and blouse so she was only wearing her shoes. She directly me to the bedroom. "Okay," she said, "I'm going to unlock one arm so you can take your shirt off, then I want you to lie down on the bed." I nodded my understanding, and she unlocked the cuff on my right wrist. I followed her directions. Becky pulled my arms up over my head, strung the chain around a post on the head of the bed, and resecured my right wrist. She found the blindfold on the nightstand and placed it over my eyes.

I could only guess at what she had in store for me. Her nails tickled the bottoms of my feet before her lips sucked each of my toes. Kisses began at my ankles and progressed up to my knees. When they caressed my inner thighs my cock stood up. She kissed around my crotch without touching my cock or balls. "You really ought to shave this thing," she said as she shook my dick. Her mouth wrapped around it, and she applied suction to it. She began humming a marching tune as my breathing became labored, and my balls lifted up in preparation for shooting my cum.

As I unloaded into Becky's mouth, I heard the front door close and Sarah call out, "Hi, honey. I'm home."

12