Stoking the Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Isn't it great!"

"So sexy and it fits you perfectly!"

"I know, right? Come on in! We just finished the delicious dinner my sexy husband whipped up for us."

"Wow, Dana. Just wow," Rebecca said.

John loved Dana and Rebecca's banter in the hallway.

Dana brought her by the hand to the kitchen, where John was finishing up.

"Well it's nice to see you, John," Rebecca said, smiling as she looked the naked man up and down. "I haven't seen you like this since...the last time you guys came over for hot tub night."

"Hi, Rebecca. Glad you could come. Here, I'll take your coat." John wondered why Dana had not kept their friends at bay during Sexapalooza.

He reached out and helped Rebecca remove her long coat. To his surprise and delight, she was naked underneath except for a pair of sexy boots.

"I don't want to be over-dressed." She laughed and took off the boots.

Rebecca was ravishing. She was a stunning sixty something, with the free spirt of a twenty year old and the body of a sexy, fit forty year old. She had a lovely face and a winning smile and great sense of humor. Her long dark hair had hints of grey. She was tall and willowy, with ample breasts and great legs. Her pussy was clean-shaven. John thought of her fondly, often when he touched himself in the shower.

"Ok then," John stammered. "Looks like you got the message about all naked weekend."

"I did and it was so intriguing I couldn't resist when Dana invited me over. And when it comes to the naked part, who am I to swim against the current?"

"Rebecca sent us the magic pills, John, which I must say have been working like a charm."

"I'm glad to assist in such a worthy endeavor." Rebecca smiled.

"Naked weekend is a first for us, too." John said, smiling and feeling a little awkward. "The biggest risk is frightening the neighbors or giving them heart attacks."

"To be with you guys, and for this, I'll risk it." Rebecca and Dana hugged.

"Shall we repair to the living room?" Dana asked. She was tingling with the prospect of what she had in mind.

"Can I get you girls something to drink?" John asked. The prospect of spending the evening with these two beautiful naked women made his pulse race. It was a weekend of erotic firsts for him.

Two bottles of wine later, Rebecca smiled at them and said, "It was so nice of you to let me intrude on your sexy weekend."

"Well it's a special occasion and you're a special friend. I wanted you to be part of it," Dana said. John was unsure exactly what part Rebecca was playing, but he liked the general direction of things. John felt his cock twitch.

"Aww, I love you guys." Rebecca beamed.

Sitting together on the couch, John did not know quite what to say next.

"We love you, too, Rebecca. And we sure love hot tub nights at your place," Dana said.

"I do, too. I love that you two are comfortable joining me in the hot tub."

"I know John looks forward to those nights," Dana said, winking at him.

"I do," John admitted. "Great food, great company, and great soothing water."

"And you get to be naked with me and Rebecca," Dana teased.

"That too," he smiled and blushed.

"I like that too!" Rebecca added.

"The same for me. So I thought, if it's fantasy weekend, maybe we should include Rebecca. I must admit to having some fantasies based on hot tub night. How about you, John?"

He was caught off guard. He always tried to play down how much he loved hot tub night with Rebecca.

"Well, I guess maybe a couple," he lied. There had been so many fantasies.

"I definitely have." Rebecca was the epitome of a free-spirited former hippie, which she was.

"Okay, then!" Dana's plan was working.

"I'll start the party then," Dana said.

"John, would you stand for us, here by the fireplace?"

Hesitantly, he rose to his fees and stepped in front of the fireplace. He could feel the women's eyes on his body.

"Turn around slowly so we can see all of you." Dana had choreographed this in her mind.

John slowly turned and stopped when his back was to them, then returned to face them.

"What do you think, Rebecca?"

"I think he's a beautiful man. Gorgeous. You're a very luck woman."

"I couldn't agree more. John, please come back and stand here," she said, pointing to a spot right in front of them.

He stood naked between them.

"Would you like to touch him, Rebecca?"

"Uh huh."

She reached up and stroked his chest, then ran her hand down to this hip, then down his leg. His cock jumped.

"See, he likes that, Rebecca." Dana smiled. "Touch him any way you want."

John's heart was pounding. Rebecca put her hand on his calf then slowly move it up his leg to his inner thigh, which she squeezed. His cock twitched again and was growing. Rebecca sighed. Dana felt herself getting wet. Rebecca very slowly moved her hand up to John's taut balls, looking him straight in the eye.

"Mmmm," she said as she touched his cock. "It's getting so big and hard." She held it in her hand and looked at it longingly. She reached around him with her other hand and held his ass. "So nice and firm."

John had no words.

"Would you like to suck his cock, Rebecca?"

John appreciated Dana's boldness.

Without responding, Rebecca knelt in front of John. She took him in her mouth, sliding his thick cock in and out, then licking the shaft down to his balls, which she nuzzled with her cheek and licked with her hot tongue. John loved the sight of his cock between her beautiful lips.

Dana got up and knelt behind John as Rebecca eagerly sucked his cock. Dana spread the cheeks of his ass and buried her tongue between them. John shuddered. Then Rebecca reached around him and spread his cheeks for Dana, who used her free hands to fondle Rebecca's voluptuous breasts. Rebecca and Dana sighed.

John trembled with excitement. He had only dreamed of being with two women. Dana claimed she had never done anything sexual with a woman or shared her man. John was having his doubts. As for Rebecca, who knew? The sky was no doubt the limit.

Getting close to coming, John said, "Let's make this last." Rebecca released him from her warm mouth and Dana took her tongue from his ass. She kept holding Rebecca's breasts, lightly pinching her nipples.

"Why don't you two stand up for me?" John directed.

They stood naked side by side before him, an arm around each other's waist. John stood close, admiring their beautiful bodies, his erection brushing their bellies. He reached down and held their wet pussies in his hands. He leaned in and kissed Dana passionately, while Rebecca squeezed his ass. Then he turned and kissed Rebecca, who's tongue met his instantly.

He moved his hands to their lower backs and brought them face to face. Their perfect breasts pressed against each other. Rebecca leaned in and kissed Dana. John could see their tongues busily at work. As they kissed, John held their beautiful asses in his hands. He moved his hands between their legs and rubbed their pussies from behind. He slid his index fingers into their vaginas and pushed them in and out. The women's kissing muffled their moans.

Dana pulled her face away and said, "Let's go to the bedroom."

While Dana lit the candles, Rebecca and John stood together beside the bed. John wanted Dana to lead this. She had to feel comfortable. As he hoped, she took the lead.

"Rebecca, would you like to watch us fuck?" Dana liked to get right to the point.

"I'd love to." She squeezed their asses as Dana and John got in the bed.

"Come," Dana said, taking Rebecca by the hand and pulling her in with them.

Dana got on her hands and knees and spread her legs.

"Fuck me, John." She rested her head on a pillow and looked back at them.

John moved behind her. He reached for the lubricant on the nightstand.

"Let me help with that," Rebecca said softly as she took the bottle from John's hand. Warming some in her hands she rubbed John's hard cock with the slippery oil. It jumped at her touch. She smiled at him. Then she warmed more in her hand and rubbed it on Dana, from her hard little clit to her ass.

"That's nice. The inside, too, please," Dana said, her eyes half closed.

Rebecca leaned in and slid her glistening finger into Dan's vagina, moving it in and out and turning it around to spread the lubricant. The sight of Rebecca touching Dana's pussy was exhilarating to John.

Rebecca moved aside and pulled John toward Dana by his shiny cock. She put his cock up to Dana's vagina. In a single thrust, he drove his full length into Dana, who gasped and clutched the bed. He drove in and out, pulling her hips to meet him on every inward thrust.

John glanced at Rebecca, who was sitting inches away, her long legs spread as she furiously rubbed her pussy as she watched them fuck wildly.

Breathlessly, Dana said, "Fuck Rebecca now, while I watch." She pulled away from John and his hard cock popped out of her.

"Yes, fuck me, John," Rebecca said, still rubbing her clit. Dana turned and sat next to them, flushed, her pussy swollen and nipples erect.

Facing Rebecca, John moved between her spread legs.

"Here," Dana said as she rubbed more lubricant on John and then on Rebecca's pussy. She lubricated her finger and John took her hand, pushing her finger in and out of Rebecca.

"Put your cock inside me," Rebecca whispered.

Dana pulled her finger out of Rebecca's pussy. John held behind Rebecca's knees then pushed her legs toward her chest. Rebecca curled into a ball, her slippery pussy was wide open for him. John slammed his cock deep into her. John pounded in and out of Rebecca as she cried out. Dana held his balls and massaged his ass.

"Fuck her so hard, baby," Dana whispered into his ear.

He did, thrusting away as Rebecca moaned in ecstasy. Dana moved from behind John to Rebecca's side.

"Let me lick her," Dana said.

John lowered Rebecca's legs and backed slightly away to expose her pussy. Dana leaned in and lowered her mouth. She began flicking Rebecca's clit with her tongue and pinched her large, erect nipples with one hand. John continued with long, slower thrusts into Rebecca.

"Oh, God," Rebecca cried out.

Dana intensified her pleasuring of Rebecca's clit as John fucked her forcefully, often running her tongue up his shaft as it emerged.

Suddenly, John and Rebecca came powerfully, both bucking so madly Dana had to move her face aside. As John filled Rebecca with cum, he leaned down and sucked her big, delicious nipples. Her explosive orgasm went on and on.

Dana climbed on top of her when she recovered, straddling her face. She lowered her pussy and Rebecca began eating it. Dana moaned at the luscious feeling of Rebecca's warm, wet tongue. It had been many years since she'd felt the pleasure of a woman's tongue.

Dana gently pushed John away from Rebecca. His cock slipped out and his cum ran down between her lips. Dana turned, lowered her face to Rebecca's pussy, and licked her clean all the way to Rebecca's ass. Rebecca returned the favor by fervently devouring Dana's pussy.

John watched in amazement as the beautiful women pleasured each other, their mouths buried in each other's pussies. He loved the contrast between Dana's soft golden pubic hair and Rebecca's clean-shaven pussy. He massaged Dana's back and ass as she intensely sucked Rebecca's clit. As Rebecca pleasured Dana from below, John slid his finger into Rebecca and massaged her G-spot.

Dana turned around on Rebecca and whispered in her ear. At that, Dana moved her legs between Rebecca's and they began rhythmically rubbing their pussies together. John moved close to watch, wishing his cock was between those incredible pussies as the women scissored and moaned loudly.

John wondered if Dana had learned this from a video, too. She was no fan of porn, though. But he was too preoccupied to wonder too much about the source of Dana's knowledge.

On the bottom, Rebecca was laying slightly on her side, her face at the edge of the bed. John got off the tall bed and stood facing her. When he touched her flushed face she opened her eyes and smiled faintly, lost in the euphoria. John brought his soft cock to her mouth, which Rebecca opened and took him all the way in. As Dana feverishly rubbed her pussy back and forth across Rebecca's, Rebecca sucked John's cock until it hardened. He could feel her moans vibrating against it. He leaned in and kissed Dana deeply as she continued to grind against Rebecca's pussy.

Dana's orgasm was monumental. She cried out wildly again and again as she intensely rubbed her throbbing clit against Rebecca, who's orgasm erupted moments later. Fortunately John had sensed it coming and pulled out of her mouth before Rebecca began twitching violently from the spams of pleasure.

The women looked spent as they lay side by side, catching their breath. But John was ready for more. He climbed on top of them, one leg between each of their legs. He took turns kissing them passionately, tasting their pussies on their mouths.

"Lean your heads over the edge of the bed," he told them.

When they did he stood facing them. He pushed his hardened cock into Dana's mouth, then Rebecca's. They purred as he slid in and out. While in Rebecca's mouth, she reached behind him and pulled him in toward her. John was stunned she could take in all his erect cock, opening her throat to accept his full length. Dana took him in nearly as far. The excitement of fucking their beautiful mouths made John quiver.

"Lie on your back here at the edge of the bed, Rebecca. Then lie on top of her, Dana, face-to-face."

The women positioned themselves. Lying on each other with their pussies at the edge of the bed, their legs spread, they kissed deeply. John leaned down and licked their pussies, first Dana's, then Rebecca's, then both as he made long strokes up from Rebecca's ass to Dana's and back again. The women moaned. Rebecca reached around and held Dana's ass.

John stood facing them, his cock rock hard and their pussies dripping. As he had done with his tongue, he ran the tip of his cock up and between their lips. Then he pushed it into Dana's pussy and fucked her while Rebecca squirmed below, awaiting her turn. It came soon when John pulled out of Dana and plunged into Rebecca. As he fucked Rebecca, Dana fucked herself with her finger. As it moved in and out her wedding ring reflected the light from the candles onto the ceiling.

He took turns fucking their exquisite pussies for a long time as all three whimpered and moaned. Finally he could take no more and began to come. Pulling out of Dana, he stroked his cock as he came, spurting cum onto their pussies as he throbbed on and on in utter ecstasy.

As if on cue, Dana and Rebecca turned their bodies so they were mouth to pussy again. They carefully licked each other clean. Then they turned again and kissed. John joined them in the bed and the three kissed and caressed each other.

They drifted off to sleep, John in the middle and the women on each side of him. In their sleep they tenderly touched each other's bodies and had extraordinary dreams.

When John opened his eyes Rebecca's hand was wrapped around his erect cock.

"Good morning," she whispered in his ear. Her hot breath gave John a chill. He caressed her voluptuous breasts.

"Mmmm. I want some of that," Dana added, opening her eyes and smiling. She joined John in touching Rebecca's erect nipples.

"My God, you two." Rebecca wrapped one leg over Dana's and the other over John's.

Dana disappeared under the covers. She kissed her way up Rebecca's inner thigh then kissed her pussy. John joined her between Rebecca's long legs. They took turns licking her clit. As one pleasured her with their tongue, the other fucked her with a finger, then they both inserted a finger in her wet vagina. Rebecca moaned loudly.

"Fuck her, John," Dana whispered as she made a space for him.

John slowly kissed his way up Rebecca's beautiful body till he reached her lovely mouth. As they kissed, Dana reached between his legs and directed his cock into Rebecca's pussy.

"Oh God, John," gasped Rebecca as his cock filled her. John fucked her gently as he knelt between her legs. Dana kissed Rebecca on the lips and sucked her nipples as John moved in and out, his thumb rubbing Rebecca's engorged clit.

"Turn over, Rebecca," John pulled out of her and directed her to her stomach. He lifted her hips and put a pillow under them. He massaged her lovely back and perfect ass then entered her from behind. Pushing deeply in and out of Rebecca as he squeezed her round ass, he was mesmerized by the sight of his cock disappearing into her, then reappearing.

Barely able to speak, Rebecca turned her face to Dana and quietly said, "Come up here."

Dana quickly moved in front of Rebecca and spread her legs.

"Closer, Dana."

Dana moved closer and Rebecca slipped her tongue into Dana's sweet pussy. Dana gently held Rebecca's head as she pleasured Dana. Rebecca hardly needed to move since John's thrusting moved her back and forth over Dana's pussy. The sight made John drive himself into Rebecca more forcefully. She arched her back to take him in as far as possible. He loved pounding against Rebecca's beautiful ass, watching it shake with each thrust. Dana quaked at the feeling of John's thrusts coming through Rebecca.

Before long, their orgasms crashed over them. Dana came first. She cried out and pressed her thighs tightly around Rebecca's head. As Dana's orgasm slowly receded, Rebecca's started, sending waves of pleasure radiating out from between her legs. As Rebecca writhed and moaned, John came hard, clutching her hips as he pounded in and out until his last drop of cum was deep inside her.

Sweaty and flushed the lay together in the bed catching their breath.

"I want an alarm clock that works like that." Rebecca smiled and stroked their chests. "What a way to start the day."

They all kissed.

They could not fit into the shower together, so they took turns. John went first then left to make coffee and a little breakfast. As he worked in the kitchen, he heard them in the bathroom laughing. Then moaning.

"Sounds like you had a nice shower," he said with a wink as they joined him for breakfast.

"Yes," they said in unison, smiling.

After breakfast Rebecca said she should get home. "But once I get there I'll wish I was back here with you."

"It was incredible, Rebecca, and we're so glad you came," John said.

"And that you came so many times!" Dana added. They laughed again.

Standing by the door, John brought Rebecca her coat.

"I hate to do this, but let me help you put some clothes on," he said, holding the coat as Rebecca slipped her arms in.

They hugged and kissed each other and Rebecca went out the door smiling.

"You really surprised me with that one, Dana," John said.

"I hope not in a bad way."

"Not in a bad way at all. It was amazing. I didn't know you enjoyed being sexual with a woman like that. It was a good surprise, but I don't think I could be quite like that with a man."

"Everybody's different, baby. I'm so glad you liked it."

"Enjoyed it is an understatement. It was so erotic," he said. "Just thinking about it makes me crazy." His cock stirred at the thought.

"Oh yeah?" Dana looked at him invitingly. She dropped to her knees before him and began sucking his cock vigorously. She felt it growing quickly in her mouth. She liked what the magic pills did for John. Maybe they should keep some on hand.

"Mmmm. Now I want to fuck the woman I love."

John helped Dana to her feet then bent her face down over the dining room table. He spread her sexy legs. Her pussy was wet. He drove his cock fully into her.

"John, yes," she cried as he held her shoulders tightly as he went in as deep as he could. "Fuck me hard," she pleaded.

He fucked her with abandon, the table shaking violently as he crashed in and out of her, his hips slapping hard against her ass. Dana urged him on as he came and moaned desperately.