Stoking the Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it subsided, he bent over her back and tenderly kissed her neck. Touching between her legs he said, "Let me bring you a warm wet towel." He turned and started toward the bathroom.

Halfway down the hall Dana pounced on his back, her arms tight around his neck and her legs around his hips.

"Do you give?" she asked, tightening her grip on him.

"Never!" he made his way to the bedroom with her on his back, trying to peel her hands off his neck.

He threw them both on the bed and used his leverage and strength to finally pull her legs from around his hips.

"Nice try," she said as she turned and quickly wrapped her thighs around his neck. He knew from experience that once she had him by the neck she showed no mercy. She would squeeze him to the point he thought he might black out.

But he fought on. Hoping to distract her before she strangled him, he tried as hard as he could to inch his face to her pussy, which was tantalizingly close. He managed to reach it and the feeling of his ardent tongue did cause her to loosen her death grip. Not one to let an opportunity pass to eat her, John lapped up her juices as they lay on their sides, her legs now holding his head in place. His soft cock within reach, she took it into her mouth. He squeezed her small ass as he circled and flicked her cit.

In a surprise move, she said, "I give, baby."

Raising his mouth from her pussy, he told her, "Then as the winner of this bout, I tell you too hold still while I make you come with my tongue."

He buried his face back between her silky thighs and returned his attention to Dana's pussy. From the sounds she was making, he knew she was close. As his hands gripped her ass and held her pussy tight against his mouth, he sucked and licked until she screamed and her legs twitched as she was overcome by a wonderful orgasm.

She slowly recovered her capacity for speech. "God I love wrestling," she said.

John laughed and held her tight, kissing her smiling face.

The weather having warmed considerably, they drank coffee and played gin rummy naked on the deck.

"I have an idea," John said.

"And what might that be?"

"I'd like to have some sexy pictures of you. I have so few. They'd come in handy when we're apart and I'm missing you." He had wanted pictures like that for a long time and today felt comfortable asking for them.

"Handy as in helping you jerk off to thoughts of me?" She flashed a naughty smile.

"Exactly! How 'bout it?"

"Your wish is my command, handsome. Would you like to use my fancy camera?"

"Good idea, sweetheart. I'll get it."

Moments later he was back with the camera and lenses.

"I'll set it up so you can take nice close ups."

"Perfect." The project excited him greatly.

When she handed him the camera he told her to stand by the rail of the deck.

As he clicked away shots of her whole body and close ups of her breasts and pussy, Dana said, "Hmmm. Isn't that the same guy who walked by on the street yesterday when we were fucking against the window?"

She motioned to the house directly behind them. Sure enough, it was the same young man who had seen them. His deck faced theirs and he was straightening it up -- or at least pretending to. He was doing a good job not appearing to notice them.

"Yep, it's the second luckiest man in the world again," John joked.

Dana was not in the least disturbed by his presence.

"Let the naughty photo shoot continue, baby. What should I do?"

"Hold your breasts and lick your nipples." She pulled her full breasts toward her mouth as he zoomed in on her tongue as it caressed her pink nipples. Dana caught the neighbor looking, but only smiled.

"Go sit on the lounge chair." As she sat in the chair facing the neighbor's balcony, she spread her legs. Her golden public hair sparkled in the bright light. "Run your fingers through your hair." She did.

"Now spread your beautiful lips with your fingers." He zoomed in on her glistening pink pussy, her lovely, manicured fingers holding her delicate lips wide apart. She no longer needed direction. She seductively put a finger into her mouth and wet it. Then she put it between her pale pink lips and pleasured herself, alternating between rubbing her clit and sliding a finger into her vagina.

As John clicked away, Dana noticed the neighbor watching, this time standing inside his place, looking through binoculars. Her eyes locked on him, she smiled and fucked herself with one, then two fingers.

"Let's get some from the back."

"Good idea," she said as she turned and got on her hands and knees. The neighbor was still watching. With her head turned to face the camera -- and the neighbor -- Dana smiled seductively as John took pictures of her beautiful back, ass, legs, and feet.

Dana leaned against the back of the lounge chair, then reached back and spread the cheeks of her ass. She wet her finger again and drew it slowly up and down between her cheeks.

"Would you bring the lube, baby, and the vibrator?

John was back in a flash.

"Pour some lube on my ass." He did and clicked away as it ran down between her lovely, soft cheeks. Holding a cheek with one hand, she wet a finger of the other with the lube.

"Would you like a picture of me fucking my ass?" She knew the answer to that one, which was good because John had gone speechless.

"Can you still take pictures if you spread one of my cheeks?"

John squeezed one of her cheeks and took pictures one-handed. He stood slightly to the side for better light, which worked out well for the neighbor, too. John captured the slow descent of her finger into her ass, first gently circling, then pushing in slightly, then deeper until she was fully inside herself. He took shot after shot as Dana slowly pushed her finger in and out of her tight little ass.

"Hand me the vibrator, baby," she said, removing her finger.

Still on her hands and knees, face to the cushions, she turned it on and held it to her pussy. She shuddered as it vibrated against her clit. John zoomed in. She slid it up and down then pushed it slowly into her vagina, shuddering again. Fucking herself as deeply as the vibrator would go, she massaged her swollen clit with her other hand.

Within minutes, a staggering orgasm overwhelmed her. Her body writhed and trembled as she moaned. John caught it all on camera. The neighbor caught it too.

Dana turned and melted into the lounge chair.

"How did that work out, Mr. Hefner?"

"It couldn't have been better, sweetheart." He was overjoyed to have such treasures.

"It was good for me, too, baby. And for the neighbor, who didn't miss a thing." She realized she loved being watched by a stranger.

"I'd forgotten about Mr. Lucky." John was fine that the neighbor had watched. It made it even more erotic.

"I'll go fix us some lunch, sweetheart. You just chill." He walked inside.

Dana gave a flirtatious wave to her anonymous admirer.

After lunch on the deck they gave each other long, luxurious massages in bed. They fell asleep quickly and napped away the afternoon. It had been a busy weekend. When they woke they showered again together. John had to don some clothes briefly so he could run down to the corner store for more wine. When he returned he made them a light dinner.

As they cleared the table, John said, "It's the last night of Sexapalooza."

"The grand finale, baby!" Dana smiled broadly.

"Then come with me." John stood and took Dana by the hand. He led her into the bedroom.

"Light the candles, please."

"Sure, baby." She lit them and sat on the bed looking a John expectantly.

"Lie down on your back with your head on the pillows."

John opened a drawer and brought out a blindfold and restraints. He bought them a few years earlier but had been too shy to suggest using them.

"Ooooh! Whips and chains!" Dana exclaimed.

"Not quite, but close. Lift your head for me." He tied the black blindfold firmly around her eyes, adjusting it to put her completely in the dark.

"Oh, baby," Dana purred.

John quietly and methodically tied a restraint to each of her arms and legs, then tied the other ends to the bedposts, leaving enough slack she could move a little.

"If anything makes you uncomfortable at all and you want to stop, just say 'stop.' Okay?"

"Yes, master." She smiled below her blindfold.

She felt him climb into the bed. She felt his warmth over her breasts, then felt what must have been his long eyelashes flicking across her hardening nipples.

"Mmmm."

Then she felt something else very soft -- maybe a brush of some kind -- lightly touching her nipples and making delicate circles around her areolas. The sensation, while blindfolded, made her quiver. The softness moved slowly down her belly, making its way through her golden hair to the top of her pussy. It gently brushed the outside of her lips and her clit. It caressed her pussy then moved lower. She felt John's fingers spread her cheeks slightly, then the softness moved to her ass, circling gently. Dana felt lightheaded.

She felt him move off the bed and heard his footsteps leaving the room. He returned a few minutes later.

She felt his hands on her neck and shoulders, massaging her tenderly.

"Ooooh, that feels good." She had forgotten how much more intense things felt when she was blindfolded and tied.

His hands moved down her back, caressing their way down to her pussy. One hand on her inner thigh, the other spread the lips of her pussy.

Then she felt a third hand on her other thigh. It squeezed her soft skin before moving to her open pussy. A fourth hand fondled her calf. All strong male hands.

She gasped but was more intrigued -- and aroused -- than surprised. She had not been with two men in many years. She had no interest in calling "stop." She loved what John had arranged and trusted him completely. She was game.

One set of hands was rougher and more callused than the other. That was the other man. She felt him get next to her in the bed, John on her other side. Her heart raced.

A lubricated finger slid into her pussy. Since less callused, she thought it was John. He massaged her G-spot, which made her squirm in her restraints. Then a mouth touched her wet pussy. There was facial hair, so it was the other man. She shuddered with excitement. It occurred to her their young voyeur neighbor had a goatee.

The neighbor began to lick and suck her pussy intensely, while John fucked her with one finger, then two. Her arousal built quickly as the two men took turns pleasured her pussy. She ached to move her body from the excitement but the restraints prevented that, making her even more aroused.

While the neighbor ate her vigorously, she felt John move between her legs. The restraints were loose enough he could lift her knees slightly and kneel between her legs. He thrust his cock into her and she cried out in pleasure. The neighbor leaned over her, still sucking her clit as John pounded in and out. The neighbor roughly fondled her breasts and pinched her nipples hard with one hand as they shook from John's thrusts.

"Oh God. Yes," she cried.

As John fucked her, the neighbor lifted his mouth from her pussy and got on top of her, his bare ass on her belly. She felt a cool liquid dripping onto and between her heaving breasts. He pushed her breasts together, pinching her nipples hard, and moved up her body. Then she felt his rock hard cock sliding between her breasts. It was very long and thick. A chill ran down her spine as he fucked her breasts furiously. She loved the feel of his firm ass moving back and forth on her body.

He slid his cock out and released her breasts, which were red from his tight grip. He leaned down and kissed her, forcing his tongue into her mouth. He lacked John's finesse, but she liked his roughness. She met his tongue with hers.

He stopped kissing her and moved further up her body, his ass on her breasts. She felt the tip of his cock at her mouth and she opened wide as he pushed it in. He was huge and hard as steel. Dana would not be able to take him in as deep as she could take in John but she liked the adrenalin rush of his enormous cock in her mouth. He fucked her mouth feverishly but, fortunately for Dana, was careful not to go too deep.

"Don't come yet, Dana" John said.

At that he and the neighbor traded places. John got over Dana's face and pushed in and out of her mouth. The neighbor got between her legs and rammed his gigantic cock into her pussy. Dana whimpered, but not in distress. It was the biggest cock she had ever had; she loved feeling it fill her pussy while John filled her mouth. The neighbor gripped her trembling ass with his strong rough hands and fucked her ferociously while John fucked her mouth. John reached back and rubbed her clit, sometimes brushing against the big cock as it slammed in and out of her.

Dana moaned deliriously.

John got up and undid her restraints.

"The blindfold stays on," he said.

The neighbor pulled his cock out and they turned Dana face down onto her stomach. Dana felt their four hands massaging her ass. Then one man held her cheeks apart while the other licked her ass; then they switched.

The neighbor lay on his back next to her and pulled her on top of him. They kissed frantically as John kept pleasuring her ass with his tongue. The neighbor pushed his cock back into her pussy and fucked her powerfully from below. She moaned loudly as he forced his colossal cock in and out of her tight pussy.

John moved away but moments later she felt warm lube running between her cheeks. Kneeling over her, John rubbed the lube on her ass and slowly pushed his slippery finger in. Her body resisted for a moment, then relaxed and he slid it fully into her, moving it slowly back and forth to get her ready. Then he pushed his hard, lubricated cock into her ass, which was rocking from the neighbor's hard thrusts.

"Yes, fuck my ass, too," she pleaded.

John pushed his cock in slowly until he was fully inside her. He had never felt his cock in a woman's ass. He could feel the neighbor's cock moving through the thin wall separating her ass from her vagina. Resting his hands on her shoulders, John pushed is cock gently in and out as the neighbor fucked her pussy more roughly.

Dana thought she would faint. Only once had she fucked two men, but it was nothing this good. She never felt so full and aroused.

The men fucked her for a long time. While stretching her pussy to the limit with his massive cock, the neighbor reached around and spread her cheeks so John could go deeply into her tight ass. John pulled her hair as they penetrated her. The sight of two cocks filling Dana at once made John delirious. He had to look away before it made him come too soon. He tried to distract himself by turning on the vibrator and slipping it between Dana and the neighbor. She adjusted it so it was perfectly stimulating her clit as they fucked her.

Dana was so gone she could not make a sound. Flushed and trembling she was suddenly overcome by the most powerful orgasm. She screamed and her body convulsed between the men. She squirted ejaculate copiously, drenching the neighbor in her sweet hot liquid. The warmth of her squirting orgasm sent the neighbor over the top. He howled from a spectacular orgasm and filled her pussy with his cum, pounding into her madly. That pushed John over the edge too. He bucked as the waves washed over him as he spurted his cum into her beautiful ass.

They lay in a pile, panting and drenched in sweat, the men's cocks still inside her.

"Leave the blindfold on," John whispered in her ear. He got off her and lifted her off the neighbor. The men's cum streamed from her.

"Come down here and lick him clean," John directed.

"Mmmm," she replied dreamily.

He led her between the neighbor's legs and gently pushed her head down. Dana enthusiastically licked every inch of his cock, balls, ass, and thighs, tasting her juices and his cum. Then she took his softened cock into her mouth to savor one last taste, giving his big balls a squeeze for good measure.

"Lie down now, blindfolded." He gently led her back to the pillows, where she rested her head. John kissed her tenderly. "I love you, sweetheart," he whispered in her ear.

John led the neighbor out to his clothes in the hallway and thanked him for joining them.

"My pleasure, man. Any time! You have my number." He buckled his belt and went out the door.

Back in bed with Dana, John took off her blindfold. They held each other close.

"My God, John. That was an amazing surprise." She smiled effervescently.

"I hope it wasn't too much."

"Nearly, but in a good way. It was incredible. But I'm glad you weren't able to find that willing dwarf you mentioned." She laughed.

"He was no dwarf, that's for sure." They both laughed.

"More like a horse. Between the two of you I may be walking with a limp for a while."

"Sorry about that."

"No. It was incredible." They kissed passionately.

"I won't even ask who that was." She was pretty sure she knew but could not be completely certain.

"Right. It could have been anyone." He smiled. "You'll just have to wonder about every man you pass on the street."

"Wow, the gift that keeps on giving." She thought about not knowing who had ravished her. It made her tingle.

"Do you think our all-naked weekend worked out as we hoped?" she asked.

"Absolutely, sweetheart. It was just what the doctor ordered. I feel ready to talk about sex with you openly. And we know we both like so many things. With a repertoire like that, and being able to talk, there's no excuse for us getting into any kind of rut." John was ecstatic.

Dana looked into his eyes lovingly.

"I couldn't agree more. Happy Sexapalooza, baby. I think this fire of ours is burning brightly."