Stoking The Flame

Story Info
Husband and wife ignite their passion after things got stale.
6k words
3.98
11.3k
17
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to do something special. I wanted to show her that I still found her sexy and that she was still the most beautiful woman I've even known. We've been married for over a decade and it is very clear there's still "love"between us. We take care of our kids and we still have a bond that can't be broken. Unfortunately, our intimacy, romance and sexualities have faded. I don't think it's anyone's fault. Life just gets in the way. With baseball and volleyball practices, work, and just keeping the house in order take up so much of our time and energy. We get lost in the details of life and when we do have time together watching television or just simply going to bed early is the best we can do.

I know she loves me, and I believe our spark can be lit and burn bright once again. I'm just not sure how to ignite that flame. I still have the desire to grab her up close, put my hand on her neck and kiss her like my life depends on it. It just doesn't seem prudent to grab her with hunger and lust while she's walking down the hallway toward a kids room to help with homework. After a long day in the office I'm sure she doesn't exactly want me groping and grabbing after her.

I need to create an opportunity to treat her like the goddess that she is. Unfortunately, I won't be able to use a cheat code and buy that opportunity. It's so much easier to show someone you care when you can spend a bunch of money on them. I don't have that luxury. Our finances have been bleak lately. With the holidays around the corner, I simply can't take the easy road to romance. Upon reflection, I realize how cheesy it is to buy your way into someone's heart. Or pants...

Fortunately, I found a secluded spot next to the causeway. I'll be able to pull off the causeway and park right at the edge of the water. There's shrubs and trees that provide privacy from the road while allowing us to have a romantic picnic by the water, under the stars. I have seen quite a few fisherman along that stretch, but I'm crossing my fingers to not be bothered. I really want her to feel loved and wanted. I'd love to fuck her brains out, but I'm thinking that she wants romance, so that's what I'll try and give her.

I didn't over plan the night. I simply found a spot where we could be alone. There are no kids, no chores, and no stress. Just two mature sexual beings that were made for each other. We are like puzzle pieces and us coming together is overdue. Pun intended.

We drive up to the spot and lay out the blanket and open the wine. We both sit down and start talking and sipping our wine. It takes us a little bit to find a comfort zone. It feels forced at first but we fall into a relaxed vibe as my cheesy jokes and the wine start hitting their respective marks.

"You look beautiful tonight" I told her that when we were leaving the house too, but this time there was a little more flirtation with it. She responded in kind and returning the compliment. I have butterflies looking at her. I'm slightly nervous as we start talking about how we met. We laugh and joke about the fights we've had early on in our relationship. We joke about how far we'd come. From our first date to our youngest child turning seventeen. She makes me laugh and I'm reminded of how funny she is. We talk about our first time having sex and I start feeling my cock come to life. It jumps in my pants as she replays the first orgasm I gave her.

I scoot closer to her. I am suddenly feeling like we are too far apart. I can smell her shampoo and perfume as I move closer. My cock twitches even more. I finally reach up and gently tuck my hand into her hair above her neck. I pull her in to me and we kiss. We kiss passionately and carefree. My pants are starting to get tight and a noticeable bulge is taking form. I take my other hand and put it on the other side of her face. I cup her left ear with my hand as our kissing intensifies. It's been forever since we've kissed like this. I can't even remember the last time we've just locked ourselves in a moment like this. Here we were, parking on the side of the road making out on a blanket. We are transporting ourselves back to a time when lust was more common than paying bills.

My hand slides down to the front of her neck and I grip firmly. I hear her react with an eager moan under her breath. Her hand finds my bulge and I almost jump in surprise as she rubs my erection over my pants. I pull my head away from hers and we look in each others eyes. Her eyes are beautiful and currently they are sparkling with an extra shine that's not typically there. "God, you're so pretty" I tell her again as if this was the first time I'd ever seen her.

She smiles and grabs my bulge tight. "What are you going to do about this?" She shakes my cock as she speaks. "You bring a girl to this gorgeous spot by the water. You give her alcohol to take advantage of her. So now what?"

"I could never take advantage of such a beautiful woman as you." I give a charming grin.

"Ah, that's too bad. I'm feeling a little slutty tonight and I was hoping you would take advantage of me." She nudges her shoulder into me. We get lost in each others eyes and she rests her head on my shoulder. Her hand is still working my excitement from over my pants. She nestles her head on my shoulder and whispers in my ear. "I appreciate what you did and what you're trying to do. I miss this connection and I miss us. I don't want to be treated like a princess tonight. Tonight what I miss most is your cock."

She licks my ear and starts to unbuckle my belt. She expertly gets the clasp and button undone and runs her hand in my underwear to search for the one thing she wants. What she needs.

I move my hand to Her back in an attempt to unclamp her bra. She has the most amazing breasts and I'm dying to see and feel them. I am surprised to feel nothing on her back. I stop trying to be smooth and run my hand up and down her back looking for a strap. She leans back and looks at me with a mischievous grin. "I'm not wearing a bra. I give you one guess as to what else I'm not wearing." Her smile grows and her cheeks start turning red.

I make a serious face as I look at her and grab her left hand and hold it up looking for her wedding band. The ring is still secured on her finger and I let out an exaggerated sigh of relief. I even wipe my brow in a cartoonish fashion.

She whips her hand out of my grip and pushes me. "You're an idiot" she smiles and her face turns a deeper shade of red. I was so focused on her not wearing a bra or pantries that I didn't even feel her pull my dick out of my pants. She holds it in her hand as her smile slowly fades. She leans down toward my lap. Her mouth is so warm and wet as she puts my tip just passed her lips. I brush her hair over her ear so I can see her devour the end. A sharp shiver of pleasure flashes throughout my body. I watch as she tenderly takes me deeper and deeper into her mouth. She looks so god damn sexy sucking on me. She somehow manages to smile while her mouth is busy and full. She knowis that I'm watching with excitement.

She knows even after all these years how much I love to watch her be sexual. She has to deal with me running into the bathroom just to see her naked when I know she's taking a shower or changing. I could watch her do anything. The moonlight shines off my shaft as she goes up and back down. I can feel her throat as she inhales me as far as she can. She holds me in the back of her throat for several seconds and takes a deep breath as she comes back up. It's more of a gasp for oxygen than anything else. She moves a few inches away from my cock and a string of saliva connects her lip to my tip. It's sexy and beautiful and absolutely drives me wild.

I pull her up and kiss her deep and sloppy. I can taste my cock on her lips. I move my hand under her dress and run my fingers up her thigh until they meet her mound. I trace the outer layer of her vagina. She's already slick and I can't help but think about how amazing she feels when I'm inside of her. We continue kissing as my fingers easily slip inside. She shutters her shoulders and continues to lightly jerk my Hard-on with purpose.

"I want to be your slut tonight. I don't want romance, I don't want soft and dainty love making. I want you to fuck me. I want to let all of my problems and stress go for one night and just be a slut." She pauses to gauge my reaction. I am speechless. I was not expecting that. She sees my hesitation and continues nervously. "Is that ok? You don't think less of me do you?"

I was confused at first. Here I was thinking what she needed was romance and affection. What she really needs is to just let go. No responsibility. No worrying. Just let herself be consumed by carnal lust and desire. She doesn't want to make any decisions or have to think about what's going to happen next. She wants to let go. Physically, mentally, and emotionally, just let go. She can tell that I am struggling with what she said and tries to explain further. "I just want to be fucked. I NEED to be fucked."

I grin at her with a look of mischief in my eyes. She can tell that I'm getting excited by her confession. "I will beg for it if you want me to." She smiles and lowers her head back down to my lap.

"I have to be honest, I think I would like to hear YOU begging for sex for a change." I chuckle at my own joke. She doesn't laugh.

"Please fuck me Charles. Pretty please. I want to be your dirty little slut just for tonight." She takes me into her mouth on her last word. My body is raging with nervous excitement. Fully realizing and accepting what she's telling me, I grab a fist full of hair on the back of her head. I apply a little force as I use her her hair to move her head up and down on my cock. She doesn't resist. I hold her down for a few seconds and I can feel her throat constricting around me. I pull her up and kiss her again. We kiss like depraved animals. Still gripping her hair I pull her away from me and guide her down on her back. I aggressively pull up her dress and start licking her wet pussy. She runs her fingers through my hair and arches her back as she lets out a frustrated moan. I grab her hand that's playing with my hair and pin it to the ground forcibly. She lets out an approving grunt as she allows herself to be handled with force.

Still pinning her hand down I get on top of her and with my free hand I guide myself directly into her soaking wet pussy. "You want to be fucked, huh? You're my slut now? You're my hole to use and fill?" In the back of my mind I'm shocked at the words coming out of my mouth. We don't typically talk dirty to each other. I was getting more excited with every dirty sentence that left my lips. It was surprising how easily these words were flowing. It was exhilarating saying them.

I buried myself as deep as I could get in this position. I continued pinning her hand down as I thrusted into her with all the power I could gather up. She let out very sexy gasps after each drive. "This what you wanted? You want to have your slutty holes used?"

"Yes" she let out a very primal and breathy reply.

"You want to be a slutty wife?"

"Yeeess! Oh god yes!" Another breath filled reply.

I can feel her convulsing around my cock and I'm thinking she's about to cum.

"Are you going to cum on my cock?" The words sound angry and yet somehow still sexy.

"Hhmmmhhmmm"

"Answer me slut. Are you going to cum on my cock? My intensity growing with each word.

"Yes!!"

"Yes what? What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to cum on your cock. I'm going to cum so hard. Please don't stop fucking me!"

"That's a good girl." I speed up my rhythm while maintaining the powerful drives into her center. Her free hand grabs her own breast and she rubs herself as she starts to squirm on her back.

"Damn I love fucking your pussy. I think everyone should feel this pussy."

"Oh shit." My word's obviously super charged her.

"If I wanted to share this pussy what would you do?"

"I'd do whatever you say. I'd let anyone you wanted to fuck me, fuck me! I'm yours to share or to use. Oh god I'm cumming!"

Her legs stiffened. Her free hand left her chest and grabbed onto my arm. She dug her fingernails into me as she continued to cry out and moan. Her spasm lasted for almost a full minute. As she contorted and jerked it was everything I could do to hold back my own orgasm. I didn't want to cum yet. I wanted this to last. She finally started breathing heavy and relaxing her whole body.

"Oh god that was intense. That was all my built up frustrations flowing out and over your cock." She smiled and closed her eyes.

I used every ounce of self-control I had to pull out before ejaculating and let her catch her breath. I laid next to her on my back. We both gazed up at the stars side by side. The fire between us is burning brighter than ever and we can both feel it. I grab her hand and we just lay there for several minutes.

She finally broke the silence, " that was freaking amazing baby. I have never just let myself go like that. It was amazing."

"Oh I know you've never let go like that. I'm not sure what got into you but I love it. I hope what I said wasn't too much. It just came out so naturally. Now I feel kind of bad though."

She turned on her side with excitement, "No! Your words were perfect. I want you to call me a slut and talk dirty. I'm getting tingly just thinking about it."

She reaches for my cock. She grabs it and notices it is still hard. "Did you cum?"

"No, I held it off. I don't want this to end"

"Baby, you can fill me up and I promise you this won't end. I want you to fill me up. I want to feel you cum inside of me."

She leans up and straddles me. I slide into her easily as she lowers herself all the way. She's sitting on my legs and stomach and starts grinding her hips. I reach up and grab her breasts. I want to rip her dress off and expose those soft tits to the world. Im about to erupt and she quickly lays her chest down against mine and starts laughing in my ear. Confused, I ask her what is going on.

"There's a guy standing right there watching us." She laughs again. " I don't know how long he's been standing there. He has fishing pole in his hand but I'm assuming his attention has shifted toward us."

"His attention has shifted toward your sexy ass." I move my hips as I speak, sliding up and down inside of her.

"what do we do?"

"Well do you still feel like a slut?"

"Hell yeah. This part of me has been dying to get out. No putting that cat back in the bag."

"Well then, take off your dress and keep riding my cock."

She hesitated for a few seconds. "You said you wanted to be my slut. You wanted to let go and not think. So stop thinking and be a good girl. Take off this dress and start riding my cock."

"Oh god. It's so hot when you talk like that." She slips the dress off over her head and tosses it aside. With both hands on my chest she starts grinding her hips against mine. She feels so good. Knowing a stranger is watching us was an extra push to my already building orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum." I said it a little louder than I needed to. I wanted to be sure our peeping Tom could hear us.

She leans in closer and whispers, " I want you to cum inside me. I want to feel every drop." I can tell she's trying not to be overheard.

"Im sorry. What did you just say? I can't hear you." I smirked up at her as she snapped a concerned look at me. I do not relent. "What do you want?"

"I want you to cum inside me. Fill me up. I want to feel you shoot every drop as deep inside me as you can." Her voice grew louder as she went on. Her hips were vigorously grinding against me faster and faster. I was on the verge of exploding.

"Oh god I want to be your slut so bad!"

I erupted at her words. Her voice echoed through me and collected in my sack. Her voice ignited my excitement and I pumped thread after thread of my orgasm into her womb. I stayed inside her while she slowly rocked back and forth. She was smiling down at me. I could feel cum starting to seep out and flow down to my balls. She stopped moving as she watched my face come back to reality. She smiles at me and leaned down and starts kissing me.

Out of nowhere she starts laughing. "I can't believe we just did that while someone was watching us!"

After my climax subsided I suddenly no longer wanted to be naked in front of a creepy fisherman. "Ok baby, I think maybe we should pack up and head home. We can pick up where we left off in bed." She seemed almost disappointed with my suggestion.

"I agree we should pack up and leave, but I'm not ready to go home. Let's go dancing!"

The fisherman was now standing with his line in the water facing the other way. Apparently he knew the show was over and went back to fishing. I wrap her up in my arms and we lay there laughing for five to ten minutes before we gather up our clothes and start dressing.

We gathered up our stuff. Eve downed the remaining wine and made sure to put the empty bottle in the trunk with the blanket.

She jumped into the front seat with her dress in her hands. I smile and stare at her naked body for a few seconds in awe of how beautiful my wife is.

"Seriously, you literally just got done having sex with me, while I was naked, and you still feel the need to gawk at me?" She smiled at me then buckled her seat belt. She liked to comment at how I love watching her, but I know it makes her feel good. Though at times I'm sure it's annoying to have your husband jog across the house just to look at you like an object. Tonight she actually wanted to be an object. My head is spinning from excited nervousness.

I can tell she's a shade more than tipsy from the wine. Twice we pull up to stop lights next to another car and she didn't even flinch. She sat there with her breasts on full display, without a care in the world. Sober Eve would never even consider doing that. My wife normally would be mortified if her chest was exposed like this.

"I feel so free! I want to go dancing please," she leans toward me and starts rubbing my inner thigh. "Are you going to take your wife dancing Mr.?" Her hand finds my crotch.

I've never been able to tell her no. I'd give this woman the entire world if she wanted it. There was no way I was telling her no now. Besides, I love watching her dance. I could watch her move for hours with a smile on my face. I assure her we are going to a bar that has dancing. She rolls her window down and leans out of the car with her soft breasts bouncing in the breeze. "Woohoo we are going dancing!" She raises her arms to the sky and bounces up and down as she yells out of the window.

"Baby! Please sit back in your seat and roll up your window, or the only sex I'll be having later is in a jail cell with a guy named Bubba!" I reach over and grab at her but she's naked, so there's nothing to grab onto.

"You wish you were being fucked by a guy named Bubba." She laughs at her own joke. Luckily she sits back in her seat. I immediately roll up her window.

"Do you remember how fun we were when we were dating?" Her tone becomes almost somber. As if mourning a lost pet. I would be concerned about her sudden mood change, but this is not the first time I've seen my wife drunk.

"I'm getting older and the memory isn't quite what it used to be. But, I definitely remember when we were dating." She doesn't crack a smile.

"Whatever happened to us? We used to be so fun! I used to give you head while you drove." She said it as if she was letting me in on a secret.

"House payment, car payments, kids. You know just an over all boat load of responsibility and stress. Tends to force people into becoming boring like their parents. While I am thinking about being responsible, will you please put your dress on before we get pulled over. Don't get me wrong I love..." I pause to find the right words. Unable to come up with something witty or sexy, I wave my hand in her direction, "Whatever this is. But I'd really rather not get pulled over."

12