Stoking The Flame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pouts as she puts on her dress in her seat. She's so cute when she pouts. "I promise you can take your dress off again later." Seeing her light up I immediately I add, "Not while you're dancing!" I seemingly take the wind out of her sails.

" You're no fun."

She drops right back into pout mode. I adjust my rear view mirror so I can see her face. I miss having fun with my wife. I miss us just simply having laughs more than I miss our sex. It hits me hard as I watch her start singing to the song on the radio. I am so in love with this woman. We get so wrapped up in day to day life. It's easy to forget that we're best friends and that we make each other so happy. And now we have rediscovered our sexuality together. I am a very lucky man.

Eve perks up as we pull into the parking lot of the bar. We've been here before. albeit it was a few years ago. The bar is not really a dive bar, but it's definitely nothing fancy. We can hear the music the second we step out of the car. Eve grabs my hand excitedly and starts pulling toward the door. We walk up to the bar and Eve leans in to my ear. "Get me that drink I like. You know where to find me." She slaps my ass before turning and heading for the dance floor.

The dance floor is maybe twelve feet by twelve feet. It's surrounded by tall tables and chairs. I find a vacant table and grab a seat. It's at least three songs before she even looks around to find me. Typically I'm always somewhere close so I can enjoy watching her move. She waves her hand and flashes a sexy smile at me then twirls around. I don't take my eyes off of her.

The bar is not over-crowded but it has a good amount of people. Eve is the only person dancing on the floor. When we used to go out more often it was not uncommon for her to hit the planks before anyone else. She's always the one that takes the floor first and gives all the shy wallflowers the confidence to start dancing.

A few people finally join her on the dance floor after several songs. She takes a break and comes to the table and starts drinking her drink. "This is yummy!" She takes a big gulp before, as always, she pesters me to start dancing. We've been together for well over ten years and in that time she's got me on the dance floor maybe three times. She dances and I watch. That's just our thing. I happen to like our thing. So "as always" I decline her request and remind her that I enjoy sitting at the table watching. She stares at me for a bit while sipping her drink.

"I'm going to Dance with somebody else then." She heads back to the dance floor and starts dancing again. She never typically dances up close with anyone. This wasn't just a typical night out, and she wasn't just my typical wife tonight.

It is only a full song after she starts dancing again when a large bulky dude goes up to her. He dances next to her for a song or two and then leans in and starts talking to her. More like yelling in her ear given the volume of the music. She talks back in his ear and they, for lack of a better term, are having a conversation. I am unsure of what they are saying, but she is likely telling him she's married and politely letting him off the hook.

They both start looking at me and this fella points his finger in my direction. She shakes her head "yes" and he starts off toward me.

"Hey there bud, your wife is very beautiful."

"Thank you." I replied cautiously.

"She told me to come and ask you if we can dance together."

I look past the man and see my wife swaying to the beat smiling. She puts her hand up and moves her finger to and fro in "come here" fashion. I knew that she had sent this brute over to the me so that I would get jealous and go dance with her. I smiled back and shook my head "no".

"I tell you what my man, if my wife wants to dance with, you have my blessing." I wasn't giving in to her terrorist demands. I called her bluff and now it was her turn to make a move. Which she does almost immediately. The gentleman walks back over and puts his arms around her waist and pulls her close. She smiles at me before turning around putting her rear against his crotch. My heart starts pounding and my face turns red. I am jealous, and angry. She has never done that before. I watch as they grind against each other. I want to walk out there and grab her off the dance floor and go home. I'm pissed off at the dude, but he has done nothing wrong. He asked like a gentleman and I said yes. I should be mad at myself. I am mad at myself.

I can't watch any longer. My blood is starting to boil. I go to the bar to get another drink. When I get back to the table Eve is sitting there alone looking in my direction. "What are you doing Eve? You were letting that guy rub all over you."

"I'm a slut remember? If you don't want to dance with me I'll let the next guy to COME along have fun with me." She winks at the word "come" and emphasizes it over dramatically. My stomach sinks. I am going through every emotion all at once and it is overwhelming. I am jealous as hell of the man she was dancing with. I want to strangle him. I am angry at my wife for pushing so far. I am scared as shit she was going to really like this guy. I am completely shocked at how she is behaving. Somehow on top of all these emotions raging inside me, I feel myself getting hard as I watch them dance. Am I getting turned on by this?

I just can't take it anymore. I walk up to her on the dance floor grab her wrist and pull her back to the table. I lean in close to be sure she hears every word I have to say.

"You want to be a good slut? You want to be treated like a slutty wife? My slutty wife! Let's go to the parking lot and I'll make sure you get to be really slutty." She looks into my eyes and smiles.

"Yes sir."

I grab her wrist again and we start walking toward the door. I turned around to find her smiling. I was still pulling her by her wrist but she was in no way being "forced". We get to the car and I walk her to the trunk, turn her towards the car and nudge her forward so her top half is laying on the trunk.

"You want to be a dirty slut and get fucked? How about you get fucked right here in this parking lot?"

I wait for her to object. The objection never cames. Eve just spreads her legs apart.

"Oh god yes. Please, please fuck your horny wife right here."

I pull up her dress, exposing her ass and pull myself out of my zipper. I was inside her within seconds. I instantly start fucking her as hard as I can.

"Oh god, yes. Fuck your wife right here."

My jealousy and anger mixed with my confused arousal turned me into a starving animal. I grabbed her hips and started bucking into her as hard as I could manage. I could hear the slapping of our skin echoing against the surrounding vehicles.

"Oh fuck baby, I'm going to cum on your big cock. Please let me cum baby. Tell me you want me to cum on your cock."

I grab her by her hair and pull. She lets out a very loud yelp. For a brief moment I am worried that I pulled too hard. That worry fades as she moans and I can feel her pushing back into me as if I wasn't fucking her hard enough.

"I want you to cum all over my cock. I want you to cum so hard. Do it. Do it slut. Cum on my cock." I a consumed with lust, anger, and jealousy. I am rabid. Her legs start shaking.

"Oh dear god, I'm cumming. I'm cumming so hard for you baby. Do you feel it? Do you feel me cumming on you?" She's yelling. She lets out one grand finale, "OHHH FUUUUCCKKK!"

Her body goes limp on the car, but I don't stop. I plunge as deep as I can into her. I grip her hair even tighter in my palm. I slap her bare ass with my free hand as I'm building momentum. Eve just lies there and takes my cock like a good wife and slut. I can feel wetness flowing over my balls and down my legs. I hold deep inside her and tug her hair hard as I explode. Her head lifts up off the car from my pulling. I shoot into her womb as deep as I can go. My legs start to wobble. My body goes limp and I lay my chest against her back.

"Is that what you wanted? You wanted to be fucked hard in a parking lot?"

She whispers, "Oh god yes. That's exactly what I wanted."

I start to soften and slowly my soaked cock falls out her. We both stand there dripping for a moment. She turns around and I kiss her like my life depended on it. Strands of her hair is sticking to her sweaty face and I carefully start brushing it behind her ears.

"I love you Eve. I've always loved you. I will always love you. I'm sorry for ignoring you sexually. I didn't realize how routine our intimacy became. I promise to try harder."

"I love you too. You big dummy. You're my soulmate. I promise to try harder too. No pun intended." We both laugh.

She puts her head on my shoulder and we hug tight. I notice that we've actually drawn a small crowd. I see the guy she was dancing with is one of them. I'm assuming he came out to see if she was ok after I dragged her outside. What a gentleman I thought. Immediately followed by the thought "now who's jealous"?

"Baby, this was amazing. But I'm positive we should go now." There is humor in my tone. She picks her head up and looks me in the eyes.

"There's someone watching us isn't there?" She is frozen as the reality of what transpired, and where, smacks her in the head.

"There's more than one watching sweetheart."

"Ok, we keep our heads down. We get in the car and Fast and the furious out of this bitch please." I shake my head in agreement as I look at the people around us. She musters up her sense of humor, "Ok, we're going to run the "jump in the car and haul ass without making eye contact" play on three. Got it? One. Two. Three!"

We both jumped into the car and Eve put her seat all the way back and turned to the side covering her face. I start the car and put it in drive.

"Babe, put your seat belt on." My request is quickly denied.

"What's wrong with you! This is no time for safety! Pedal to the metal buddy. Let's go!"

I tore out of the parking lot. Once we were on the main road Eve picked her head up and looked at me with her eyes wide open. We both started laughing hysterically. My pants were still undone and Eve's dress was covered in wet spots. As we pull into the driveway Eve has a profound realization.

"We have never had sex in front of people before. Tonight we not only had sex In front of one person, we then changed locations and had sex in front of several people! Who even are we right now?"

12