Stolen Alchemy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once this was accomplished, she knelt above him for a moment and let him drink in the sight. Despite their small size, her breasts stood proudly to attention on her svelte body, pert and inviting. Her smooth skin was flushed with desire, and her nipples were standing fully to attention in the chilly air. Then she leaned down and literally tore open Peters shirt in one motion so that she could feel the skin beneath, ignoring small obstacles like buttons completely as the fabric ripped. She leaned over him, letting her fully erect and sensitive nipples trail across his stomach as she bent over, each touch sending shivers of pleasure through her body. She slowly kissed her way up his chest, making him squirm with lust as his hands continued to roam. The entire time she continued to grind her hips into him, and Peter groaned with pleasure beneath her.

Peter could hardly think by this point. When she threw off her nightdress, he lay back and admired the wondrous view. But then he was completely caught by surprise when Catherine tore apart his shirt, and a small voice in the back of his mind screamed that she was not strong enough to tear the fabric like that, but in the face of his rising lust minor concerns like unexpected feats of strength seemed unimportant and were shunted aside. When she leaned over and started kissing her way up his chest, he felt himself shiver each time her lips touched his skin, even though he wasn't normally sensitive that way. It was as if she was giving him a tiny shock with each kiss, and the warmth of her lips lingered on his skin far longer than was normal. As she continued to grind into him, he could even feel her juices soaking through his trousers. There was so much he could actually feel his dick starting to get wet and sticky. As soon as her breasts came within reach he focused on this new target and began to knead and caress them. When he did so Catherine broke off from her kissing to raise herself up and give him better access, moaning with pleasure. He gently tweaked one of her erect nipples, eliciting a surprised gasp, so he continued lavishing attention on them.

Catherine now felt like her entire body was on fire with desire. When Peter tweaked a nipple yet again, it was the last straw. Her entire body shook as she felt herself tip over the edge into a full-blown orgasm. She felt her juices literally gushing from her as she let loose a scream of pleasure (somewhere in the back of her mind she noted that the sheer quantity of love juices flowing out of her was not normal, but once again such thoughts were drowned out by pleasure). At the same time, more energy seemed to flow from her center towards her chest, amplifying the pleasure she was experiencing. While at first the energy was somewhat diffuse, in her orgasmic state her mind seemed to instinctively grasp how to direct the energy somehow, and she focused it on her breasts, since they were the source of her current orgasm. The energy poured into them, and as she did so it felt like they became even more sensitive. Moments later, her body shuddering with pleasure from her fading orgasm, the energy flow stopped and she let herself fall down onto Peters prone body beneath her. As she did so, she noticed an unfamiliar weight on her chest, and when she felt her breasts press against Peters chest they definitely felt larger. She pushed herself up again in order to get a better look at her chest, and she wasn't imagining it! Whereas before she had been just a step away from being completely flat-chested, now her breasts seemed to have at least doubled in size! They felt full and heavy on her chest, and the sensation just seemed...right. Beneath her Peter seemed to be in shock, his eyes wide and staring at her new assets. Experimentally, she shook them from side to side, watching his eyes follow their movement as they swayed slightly. She giggled. His arms seemed to be moving towards her breasts again, but she held them down against the bed for now.

"So, do you like? I think I am really liking the side-effects of this potion so far."

Peter didn't seem capable of coherent speech anymore, and just continued to stare at her. His hips bucked against her, as if his turgid member was trying to escape its confinement to reach her.

Catherine scooted down the bed and roughly pulled Peters trousers off, releasing his aching erection to the cool air. As his cock sprung up, she hungrily gazed at it. Peter was pretty average in length with his manhood standing about 6 and a half inches fully erect, but in that moment it was one of the most beautiful sights in the world to Catherine. For a moment it stood straight up in the air before slapping back down again, and she drank in every part of the sight with her new perfect eyesight. She could see every vein throbbing, and it was even glistening slightly with her own juices that had soaked through his trousers. She could see pre-cum oozing from the head, and the entire thing was literally twitching with lust. Suddenly she felt her own lust rising once again. She wanted it. She NEEDED it.

In a heartbeat Catherine had reclaimed her position straddling Peter, and wasted no time on more foreplay - she simply grabbed his cock to get it into position and then slid her sopping pussy straight down onto it until he was buried to the hilt inside of her. As she felt his twitching cock slide into her love sheath she started to cum again, juices liberally pouring out of her and soaking both of their legs as she reveled in the feeling of having him inside her. But her lust was insatiable, and she needed more. Even as she was still cumming she began to buck atop Peter, raising her hips up and then driving them back down over and over again, her new breasts bouncing as she rode him like a wild beast.

Peter was in absolute heaven. Rational thought had long since left his mind, and all that remained was lust. His cock felt like it was being thrust into a warm and welcoming furnace over and over again. He tried to grab hold of Catherine's hips, to pull her closer and take control, but she was fully in charge and nothing he could do could slow down her frantic pace. He couldn't even get his hands on those wonderful new tits as she was moving too much. With the sublime sensation of sliding in and out of her pussy and the intensity with which she was riding him, it wasn't long before he could feel the pressure building in his balls. There was nothing he could do to hold it back, and with his mind full of lust he had no inclination to even try.

Catherine slammed down one more time, and when he was bottomed out inside of her he shot his load deep within her love canal, his cock twitching as it let loose three mighty gouts of cum. Catherine stopped moving when she felt the twitching of Peter's cock just before he started to come, and realised immediately that THIS is what she had been looking for! She held him close, keeping his cock rammed as deep into her as she could get it, their bodies locked together. As he let loose his seed, she felt her most powerful orgasm yet rack her body. She screamed for what seemed like an age while her pussy clenched around his cock, trying to milk it for everything she could get. Eventually her screams stopped, and she dropped down onto Peters chest, his now semi-flaccid cock still within her as their fluids mixed together. She could still feel her body trembling with the after-shocks from her orgasm.

"Oh my god Peter, that was AMAZING."

Beneath her, Peter looked at her glassy-eyed, mumbled something and then swiftly passed out into unconsciousness. Even unconscious however, one hand latched itself automatically onto a breast and squeezed one last time before relaxing fully. Chuckling, Catherine realised she was suddenly feeling sleepy too and lay her head down beside Peter, reluctantly letting his cock slip out of her in the process. She pulled the covers over them, noticing the chill in the night air for the first time, and soon the couple were both fast asleep.

******

When morning came, Catherine woke up first. Dawn had just started to break, but she was feeling extremely hungry and thirsty. Peter was in a deep sleep beside her, and she felt quite sticky. She thought briefly about WHY she was sticky, and could feel herself starting to get horny again. But her stomach growled in protest so she pushed down her rising lust. She really was starving.

Careful not to wake the gently snoring Peter, she extracted herself from the bed and stood up. She felt absolutely amazing. All her life she had been plagued by coughing fits and a weak constitution, but all of that seemed to have melted away. Whatever was in that elixir that Peter had brought home it had definitely done its job! She looked down at her new bust, admiring the most obvious of the other unexpected (but not unwelcome!) benefits from the potion.

Experimentally she hefted one breast with her hand, getting used to the weight and feel of it. They weren't exactly large (she had been quite small to start with after all), but they were now a nice handful. Holding them in her hand felt...good. Not as good as when Peter had his hands on them, but she was certainly enjoying the feel of her new assets. Before she got too absorbed in the sensation however, her stomach grumbled again, so she threw on a nightgown and went to get some breakfast. Her hunger was immense, and she ate two entire bowls of porridge and 3 apples before she felt sated.

By the time she had finished eating, she heard the bed sheets shuffling as Peter started to wake up. A thought occurred to Catherine then - she had sated her stomach's hunger, but now a different hunger was starting to rise again. Peter was her husband after all, so wasn't it her duty to give him a pleasant wake up? A mischievous grin on her face, Catherine stalked back to the bedroom...

12