Stolen-alteration

Story Info
Inspired by TidakSense work Stolen. Fanfiction.
7.5k words
3.93
6.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zaabaks
Zaabaks
4 Followers

This is inspired by TidakSense's work Stolen. I recommend it. So, fanfiction basically. Not aspiring to compare to his, just some of my fetishes and imagination at work. I am not native English speaker, so it is what it is.

Big thanks to Bry1977 for helping to make some of this into decent shape.

**********************************************************************************************************

"Excuse me, could you help me with...oh!!"

I inwardly cursed as I dodged to avoid bumping into a feminine shape that suddenly just willed herself to existence, just as I turned into a narrow passage between an old stonewall and a green fence, leading to the main road. Yeah, I was not paying due attention to my surroundings, tired after a workout session, but not to such a degree!

My gym bag, as if just waiting for this opportunity, slipped and spilled its contents on a muddy dirt pathway. Bloody excellent. Where did this bimbo come from?! Damn, my clothes!

Without even sparing a moment to look at her I rushed to fish my stuff out of the puddle, which of course, just happened conveniently, to be right there for it to fall into.

"Let me help please!" said Bimbo, picking up my things, unbothered by the fact she was handling someone's underwear, which made me sputter in affront. I glanced at her, to give her a piece of my mind.

"Huh?"

Women, currently eying my shorts with curious expressions, looked...well it would not be an exaggeration, to say she looked well enough to be on the cover of some magazine. Screw that, someone that good-looking does not just bump into a guy in his forties and certainly does not just casually rifle through his sweat-soaked underwear!

She was tall, I could tell that even while she was squatting in front of my dumbfounded self. Shapely to the degree bordering on incredible, and not in a soft, plump way too. Fit like some female athlete! Wait, is that who she is? But I sure as hell didn't see anyone like her here before...I mean someone with such looks and a figure, could not possibly slip past unnoticed? But this ridiculous outfit. Party dress? On a miserable rainy day, in the back alley leading to some dodgy suburb gym?

"Would you mind," I barely managed to take control of my tongue before it blurted out something even more embarrassing.

Hot means trouble. Is this some kind of prank? Some jerk with a camera nearby, am I gonna be the hero of the internet?! Worse yet, what if this is some kind of...

The woman looked at me and I forgot how to breathe in eerie, violet eyes. Contacts?

"...can I get my property back?" I asked. Yeah, I am out of here and in this situation.

"Oh, you're a feisty one! It is gonna be so fun to break you in!" she said. While I gaped, at the crazy wench, momentarily speechless, at the sheer insanity I was hearing. She was up and standing in one fast, fluid movement. Faster than I could believe she was upon me grabbing my jaw in a steely grip, yanking my face upwards so hard as if trying to give my brain and my self-esteem, a mild concussion. I mean...my neck is quite bulky if hard work with weights counts for anything!

"You will be mine!" She told me.

Simply a statement, with no openings for discussion. The sky is blue, you belong to me.

That was almost enough to crack me up in a maniacal cackle, even despite the utter absurdity of the whole spectacle. Almost. Well, that and her grip were effectively preventing it. Woman, you are in for a world of pain, I am so going to give you one mother of mighty slaps.!

"Do not move. Do not do anything I don't say to you," Her next words fell upon me just as I started to stand up. Yeah, a fat chance for that, you psycho...

Only for me to obediently slump back, neck muscles going slack as she firmly grabbed my face in her hands. What the..?!

"Hmm..little old..not that it matters...will have to scratch the part I had planned for before your turning..." I felt myself being poked and prodded like a piece of meat by a picky buyer, as my slack head was quickly twisted and turned around for a better look. My chest and shoulder muscles pinched and poked. "Plenty of flesh, that's great..."

What's going on?! Such things do not happen in reality!

The feeling of pressure was growing in my head. In a moment of sheer terror, sensing sway over myself rapidly shrinking I willed my body to move, scream, anything. Only to feel waves of lethargic calm overwhelm me. The turmoil of emotions dissipated leaving me in a state of apathy. Only some, tiny distant part of my mind, still kept watching, helpless to do anything.

In short order I was following every command, voiced in a firm, confident voice, standing up, turning around, and showing off from all angles, while the woman kept touching me as if unable to take her hands off me even for a moment.

Turned prisoner in the confines of my mind I couldn't tell how long it continued. A tiny part of me was still capable of forming coherent thoughts notated with some kind of coldly amused detachment that I was not even able to feel terror properly as enforced calm, permeated my very core. Happy humming and muttering of 'dumb old bats and stupid rules' undulated like silky waves of water, popping up at the writhing spark of 'self' trying to cover in depths of my consciousness.

It came to a jarring stop at a shrill buzzing sound rising in volume. The woman jolted in surprise, glowing eyes widening in genuine dismay, as she looked at the delicate bracelet on her wrist emitting an abominable sound.

"Oh, damnation! The portal!" she said.

She whirled around lifting her arm at an old stone wall, looming over us, a remnant of a time when the whole gym complex was just part of some noble mansion.

"Crap! I stayed too long...ah now I need to change... I won't be able to take you through like this! No, no not now! Crap, crap...I know! I'll just change the exit point, straight to my... I'll have to...Drink this now! Open your mouth!" she told me.

There was a blur in space around her hand. Moments ago empty, it now held a long vial, with effervescent pink liquid, glowing with inner light.

"Swallow it!"

It felt sweet and viscous like honey and lit up a growing flame in my chest.

"Damn it! I have no time to do it properly... Imagine a woman in your mind! The most beautiful you have seen..."

Sound emitting from her bracelet started to slowly rise in volume and with it her sense of urgency in her speech.

"She has an hourglass figure, pale, white skin, ample chest, bigger than even mine, and wide hips," As she kept describing, the image started to form in my mind, impossible to dispel, until it started to overlay my captors features, replacing it with an image of a young female, with flaming, vibrant red hair and bountiful bosom.

High keening sound started to grow in my skull, drowning out hurried words hurled at me.

"...she is..." the sound rose in volume, threatening to split my head apart. It was bad, but stopping this was impossible.

"Got it?! Then become her! Now!"

The flame in my chest turned into a roaring inferno. Flesh rippled and flew like water, bones cracked, split apart, and rearranged themselves. I felt myself being squeezed, under immense weight crushing and molding me into something different.

"Out of time!"

An agonizing lump of pain which was me, was roughly picked up and I was introduced to a new degree of torment as space around me and inside me tried to turn itself inside out.

"Up! Wake up!"

The voice was becoming clearer as I slowly drifted out of foggy darkness. Strong hands lifted me upright and then I choked in shock as cold water rained down my twitching frame.

"Ah, that worked! I thought you were going to sleep all day! We have so much to do!" she said.

I was lying half-slumped on some sort of dark stone floor, surprisingly warm, compared to icy water still flowing down my shaking chest. Still holding an antique-looking vase in her hands next to it was the most outlandish-looking figure I had ever seen.

It was, well, a demon. Feminine shape, small, sprouting nubs of horns, jutting out of the forehead. Tail long enough to comfortably entwine tummy, sporting wiry abs, barely hidden under some kind of intricate leather harness, clasping sharply pointed cones of breasts, some kind of extremely short leather skirt, or sash even, leaving not much to the imagination.

In confusion I was still rubbing water out of my eyes, struggling to understand why the voice I heard seemed familiar as memories of a tall, fit woman and scorching pain rushed back. The scream was uncomfortably high and sputtered in a weak croak. Why was I sounding like a woman?! Moments later I gasped, discovering that the persistent pressure on my chest, pulling me down, was two mounds of feminine flesh. I had breasts?!

"Huh?"

Demon, or rather demoness, was suddenly upon me. The touch of a lilac-colored hand somehow suppressed panic. I felt an insistent pull in my mind.

"It appears the spell has been somewhat damaged," she said.

The feeling of being a watcher in my own body was back with all its emotion-dampening part, but lacking its previous strength I was once again capable of rational thinking.

The voice was no doubt that of the accursed witch, who somehow mind-controlled me, but the demon in front of me was in no way that mature female predator it belonged to. She was tall, yet lanky, fit but in a wiry way, and most importantly she was very obviously young. Barely out of teens young, which somehow managed to come across a species gap.

Feeling my mouth going slack, I discovered that I could speak.

"What...what do you want from me?" I asked.

"Oh, it is that damaged?" she asked.

The bratty 'fiend' in front of me possessed lively expressions, unlike the 'witch' who only ever smugly grinned, one being right now, that of genuine surprise. Upon closer look, similarity with the 'witch' was obvious, she was just a younger version of it, barring inhuman features.

"No matter. No, actually, even better this way." She gave me a cruel smile, one bringing back a hollow feeling of familiarity. I was, none too gently, jousted towards a large old-style bathtub taking up most of the free space in the small room we were in.

"Come, let's get you cleaned up."

My skin was covered in a thin layer of slimy blood-colored gunk, covering the entirety of my body. My very feminine body. The sway of swinging breasts kept unbalancing me, coupled with the fact I was shorter and had wider hips, causing me to stumble on our short way, ending up being almost carried by a demoness.

"I am succubus as you humans call us, in case you still don't understand it yet, and my name is Briselle. Not that it matters since you'll be calling me mistress. Yes, you are to be my slave. I suppose that answers your question!" She giggled while tucking me into a rusty gold-colored tub covered with exquisite-looking ornaments.

Thankfully the water was warm, almost hot, too hot for my new sensitive skin. I found myself unable to suppress gasps and moans as Briselle gave me a quick brush over, with a soft, cream-colored sponge.

"There there... good girl!" All the time while washing me the demoness wore a cheeky grin, like a kid eager to get through the boring conversation to the good part. It was almost charming, except for the lashing tail, resembling a cat ready to pounce.

"Doesn't feel so bad, does it? Let's get the last bits of old you off you." she told me.

I struggled to say, interrupt, protest, and curse at my would-be master but an agile hand firmly held my jaw shut. To my shame and horror, I realized that I felt longing for it to return as soon as sleek strong fingers left my skin. What was happening?!

"None of that now! The time for you to work your tongue will come soon" Giggling mischievously at her strange words, Briselle easily pulled me out, as if handling a small child. Standing my eyes barely reached the pointy tips of her breasts. When did she get rid of her harness?

"As to what I want. Why, that's very simple. You see, we succubi can not breed on our own. We need a mate from other species, best of all humans. When I found you, I was under disguise looking for a suitable Factotum. I was lucky to find you on my first go-through though...that's right you are not in your world anymore, welcome to Asphodel! Ooh, you can answer, by the way!" she told me.

I found myself in control of my speech again, not that it helped me in any way as I was too stunned by the deluge of new information.

"Asphodel?! You mean another..." Yeah, I guess it made sense, even if it bodes terrible news to me. We did not have biblical monsters running around on Earth, did we?

"That's right, and we are in my home. Well, it belongs to my mother, truth be said, and isn't home, just the house, which belongs to our clan and where I was crushing after she kicked me out..temporarily, of course, haha! Come now!"

Direct order snapped in place like whiplash and I found myself, still reeling slightly, following a lilac-coloured back, discovering it had a small underdeveloped pair of batlike wings attached to it. Silly misplaced and mistimed voices in the back of my mind started to murmur that those somehow did not look bad at all.

We left the heavy humidity of the room which served as a bathroom, and through a short passageway decorated only by braziers giving off smokeless flame, came into a wider space which by all looks and intents served as bedroom and living room all in one. Dark stone walls and floor seamlessly raised in the center of the area becoming a ludicrous-sized bed covered in sinfully soft-looking mattresses. The left side of it was closed off by shutters and was by all signs a huge window. A weird intricate contraption beside it turned out to be a coal stove, and right next to the bed was a massive dark amber-colored, wooden stand in the shape of a gnarled tree, whose branches ended with wide flat surfaces. Crystalline shapes fixed to the ceiling gave off a soft glow, lighting up otherwise sealed space.

"I must admit I didn't expect you'd turn out this good."

The smug grin was back on the youthful-looking demon's face. Faintly glowing eyes were dashing all over my naked frame and my chest was rising faster in obvious signs of excitement.

"It would be a shame to not show you before we start...

Easily overpowering the inertia of my body she pulled me close and flipped her fingers. Dark mist coalesced into a thin film, turning out to be a mirror showing us in it at full height.

Staring back with piercing green eyes, the reflection of an elfine face was something one might expect to see in spicy art. Vibrant red hair dropped down in luxuriant waves on slender shoulders. Seductive, juicy lips,agape in wonder, stood out sharply on pale skin,which itself softly glowed with almost pearl-like iridescence. They paled though in comparison to the pair of most magnificent boobs ever, big on the verge of looking ridiculous on the frame supporting them, looking ample to point bursting, yet somehow conveying a feeling of springy, bounciness, they defied gravity in a way only artists hand could bless, female breasts, looking upwards with pointy ends of nipples on cherry colored areolas.

Waspish midriff widened in curvy hips, crotch sported a single tuft of red hair, over smooth, tidy pussy lips. Strong hands slowly turned me around letting me appreciate smooth strong thighs and wide ass cheeks begging to be touched and spread to explore the enticing darkness of the deep valley between them.

I was a picture of a soft porn heroine given life. Drop dead gorgeous female, who could not possibly exist outside of the artist's imagination. There was not a simple thing, not a flaw in sight, on this perfect sculpture, which was this body.

I closed my eyes, fighting a sense of unreality. What the absolute...?!

The Succubus holding onto my shoulders breathed heavily, her eyes in reflection were wide open with vertical slits in them nearly round as she regarded me with a hungry expression. In one fluid movement, she slipped out of her sash, losing the last piece of clothing, her skin scolding my back with the heat of a furnace.

"By Lilith, it was the best thing I ever did when I went through those old archives! I know males make the best-looking factotum, but you are something else! My friends are going to go mad with envy, they'll sell their last pair of leathers, and run naked, just to let them have a turn at you! I am going to fuck you senseless and make you beg for more!"

Words rang hollow, distant to my ears. I could hardly focus past the fact that movement of my limbs, causes visage in reflection, respond in kind. At the same time small, shameful desire to just let it happen, just so was growing steadily stronger, right as I watched it in bafflement. What was happening? Was she making me desire this?! Was I going to become a pleasure slave to a hormone-ridden immature...lesbian demoness? Demonete? Is that a word?

A looped circle of thoughts was broken, by Brissele tossing aside hair, falling on my face to claim my lips in a hungry, almost desperate manner.

Her lips burned to leave a faint spicy aftertaste, long demanding tongue instantly claimed dominance over mine, weaving coils around it, mercilessly smashing it down, grating on it with thousands of tiny pinpricks, of jugged skin similar to that of a cat, which used to lick my cheeks when I was little. A spicy aftertaste grew, rising growing heat in my neck, I gasped in her mouth unwilling moan as a piercing wave of shivers made me violently contract in her grasp.

I was given just enough time to draw a large shuddering breath, as her tongue returned with vengeance, seemingly even bigger and longer than before, knocking out my attempts at getting a grip on what was happening. Fast as lightning, it burrowed deep down, passing deeper than I thought it possibly would, it squeezed in, stretching out my throat walls, writhing like a wild creature, each movement spreading, growing heat from points of contact, throughout the whole body. Amazingly I felt no signs of gag reflex, instead just unmistakable, if very different from known to me arousal.

Briselle's moans were matching my own as, hunched over, she gripped my face fixing me in one position as her tongue frantically slid along its tight prison, in unmistakable similarity to that of a men's member. Heat and piercing waves of shivers drew me to wild shudders spasming in her grip. Pressure in my throat grew, or maybe it was fleshy walls closing down on intruding members, but pleasure grew apace. At a moment I was about to slump down, letting the encroaching darkness of asphyxiation claim me, I felt my chest lighting up in flame and my throat clamp down in throbs of pleasure.

I come to shortly, laying limply in strong hands as Briselle nuzzled in my ear breathing gentle heat in it. The insufferably smug smile was not leaving her face as she leaned over to look at me.

"I was right, you are perfect! You'll be an ideal mother to our kids! I can barely wait to see the expressions on my mother's and sister's faces when I come back with the greatest factotum they have ever seen! Why, Mother might even consider giving me a new sister! And I might just let her! If only see my sister getting green with envy!"

She burst into a happy throaty laugh, rubbing my tummy absentmindedly, her fingers ever so slowly sliding down.

I was covered in a sheet of perspiration, faint traces of orgasm still, sending echoes through me. It was an orgasm, right? I just climaxed from my throat being tongue fucked, by horny...horned..huh.. succubus! Pun not intended...how was that even possible, I was pretty sure the human body didn't work that way if experiences I had in my past were anything to go by.

Zaabaks
Zaabaks
4 Followers