Stolen-alteration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let go of the thing I was holding, coughing in a fit of dry heaves. Looking up I saw Briselle looking at me, with genuine hurt.

Was I...

"No!"

I scrambled back, letting go of her member covered in my saliva tasting so good, so...furiously trying and failing again and again to recall the natural disgust I had felt at the very idea of it touching me.

"What did you do to me?!" I wailed, clutching at my throat. It refused to give up even a drop of life-giving liquid, and I felt something breaking in me.

I had to...run. I had... to do something. I could not...

Why do I have to run?! Why do I Want to leave this, why?! What's waiting for me back in old life?!

My freedom...my pride...

What freedom?! Freedom to be forever alone looking at nothing but loneliness and death? What disgrace am I submitting myself to by being happy and making someone else happy? What meaning does your pride have if it makes your life miserable?!

I screeched, clutching my head at conflicting thoughts, torn between different directions my mind was trying to split.

"Forgive me. " Briselle's voice was terse, and eyes had tears glistening in them. " I promise..." I slumped at her touch "I will make everything better. Let me fix...everything"!

Her hands burned, leaving scorching marks, as I slumped face down in sheets, unable to do or say anything. Her breath touching my skin burned even more, lighting my pussy lips on fire.

"No, don't touch me! " I wanted to scream, some part of knowing what's coming.

Slurping sounds of a tongue lapping over my drenched folds, running over it in fast strokes. Jolts of pleasure, piercing, breathtaking. Keening, high wail of loss, when it disappears.

"Be mine!" Briselle's voice, desperate, pleading edge to it. Heavy, unbearable pressure in a back of my mind.

Need unlike anything, what I had felt before pulled me towards her stronger than her hands, holding me could. The moment we joined together, I trembled as something tore, changing me forever.

Our screams continued echoing in each other and escaping the ruined room, rising to low hanging, murky sky...

"That...was hard to watch." a regal-looking lilim with a majestic crown of a double set of twisted horns, leaned back in her seat sighing. The similarity between her and that of a younger lilim embracing her factotum in an image floating, in front of her, was undeniable.

"It is always hard, my love." A woman sitting next to her rose from Lilim's embrace. If one looked closely, one could notice similarity with features of young lilim. She leaned in closer, to watch two relaxed lovers sharing kisses with happy, content laughs.

"I wish there was another way." Lilim hugged woman, affectionately." I wish..."

"Fear not my love. Their Bond... " woman smiled smoothing frown on her Mistress beautiful visage with finger.

"...will be everlasting."

"Just as ours..."