Stolen Birthright Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
partwolf
partwolf
2,304 Followers

"Why? Why kill my parents?" A tear started to make its way down my cheek as I thought of what they did to them.

"That... that was never the plan. If they, hell if YOU weren't so stubborn, everything would have been just fine. You and I would be completing our mating, I'd be moving to your Pack, and we'd live happily together until your father decides to hand it down to me. They wouldn't play ball, though. They saw you as something more than you are- an asset to be married off to a strong wolf capable of being the next Alpha of your Pack. One who would establish a blood alliance between your Pack and the Minnesota Packs."

"They would never do that. They promised me I could wait for my true mate, they aren't like your father." I thought of my mom. "They were true mates, they knew the power of that bond. The wouldn't settle for less, nor will I."

He chuckled. "You're in no condition to determine your future right now. Do you need anything before Doc gets here? He's going to look at that shoulder."

I hated this, but my teeth were almost floating. "I need to use the bathroom."

"Not a chance, baby." He reached under the bed and pulled out a bedpan. "You can use this, or lay in your own piss. Your choice."

I rolled my eyes; I was already naked before him and helpless, it wasn't like I could be MORE embarrassed right now. I tried to push up my hips, he put his left hand just above my butt and lifted me so he could put it in place. "Could you at least look away while I'm doing this?"

"Nothing you have or do is not mine, love. If I want to watch, I will. I will own you in every way, and you will learn to love me, to love how I dominate you and guide your ways." I closed my eyes and willed myself to let it flow; soon the stream was filling the bedpan. When I was done, he removed it and cleaned me up with a baby wipe he took from under the bed. He took it to the bathroom, emptying it into the toilet then rinsing it out and setting it aside to dry.

"Can I at least have a sheet covering me before he gets here?"

He nodded; he pulled a sheet and a blanket up over the end of the bed and tucked it just above my breasts. "No one but me gets to see you, love."

"I'm not your fucking love, I'm your prisoner."

"And you would do well to remember that until you DO love me." We both looked to the door as a car approached and parked. David got up and pulled the door open for an older wolf, he was tall and slight of build with dark brown hair and a salt and pepper beard. He was carrying a black bag and wearing a stethoscope. "Doctor Andrews, your patient is in here." He stepped aside as the man approached, but he walked to the other side. I could see the bite mark on his neck, that was the only reason he could get this close. Any unmated male was risking his life by coming close to me until he had completed the mating.

"I'm Doctor Andrews, I'm going to examine you now if that is all right."

I laughed. "Like I have a choice?"

"I suppose not, but there is no reason not to be pleasant. I'm not here to hurt you. Well, this part might hurt." He reached into his bag and put on a pair of glasses with a light in the middle, and a pair of surgical gloves, then laid out some supplies on the bed. He removed the tape and lifted the dressing off the wound. "Hmm... interesting." He used a cotton ball and rubbing alcohol to clean the blood off and the wound, and since the wounds hadn't closed it hurt like a bitch. I flinched, and he hushed me. "Sorry, nothing I can do."

I looked into his glasses, in the reflection I could see the bite mark David had given me. The area around the bite mark was a mix of angry red and purple bruising. He used an applicator to spread antibiotic ointment around the punctures, then covered it with a large sterile pad which he taped down securely. While he was doing this, David chained my ankles together before removing the left chain from the post. They rolled me onto my side, then he repeated the process on the wounds on the back of my neck.

When they were done, he stripped off his gloves. "Well, it's very interesting. I've never come across something like this, it's almost like her wolf is fighting the bond and keeping the mark from taking."

"What do we do?"

He thought for a minute. "She needs to rest for a day or two, I'll give her an injection to help with that. I'm also going to dose her with wolfsbane, knock her wolf back a bit. Hopefully if her wolf is out of the way, her healing will pick up." I winced. I'd never been given wolfsbane before, but I had seen it used on prisoners. It hurt a LOT, he said it felt like his veins were on fire. It keeps the wolf from shifting and using the bond, and in too high a dose it can even kill the wolf inside you. There are some who lose their mates and choose to kill their wolf, living out their remaining life fully human, instead of living with the loss.

"What about the mark? Do I have to do it again?"

"Tomorrow, see if the bond starts to take. If not, mate with her and bite her at the conclusion. I doubt if even her wolf could overcome that." He stood up and pulled a few syringes out of his bag. The first one went into my shoulder; I could feel the cold of it moving up my shoulder and into my brain. I started to get sleepy again.

He drew up two more syringes. "This one is for you. In three days, give her this injection, it will knock her wolf back down. If the mating is successful and she bonds to you, it's up to you whether to use it."

He smirked at me. "Once we've fully mated, her wolf will fall into line quickly and I won't have any more problems with this little one."

"Still, have it ready. Call me after you mate, I'll come by and check the wound." He gave the wolfsbane injection into my thigh. It burned terribly as it went in, and soon my entire body felt like it was burning up from the inside. I closed my eyes and felt for my wolf, but she was weakening quickly. It took a few minutes for the pain to abate.

He left behind more sterile gauze pads and tape, along with the ointment and alcohol pads. "Change her bandages in the morning and evening until they scab up and start healing, and no biting this side."

"Thanks Doc." They moved towards the door, he opened it and let him out.

"I'm still curious why the bite didn't take. If you don't mind, I'd like to ask some of my colleagues in other Packs if they've ever come across something like this." He opened the door to his car.

"Fine, just don't use any names. If it gets out that I couldn't mark a woman, I'll kill you." He closed the door and I heard him drive away.

He came back in, the shot had pushed me to the edge of sleep. "Have a good sleep, my mate. Dream of me."

"I'll dream of your neck being ripped out by my..." and the blackness took me again.

Ch 5

I awoke to a weird feeling, my right leg was wet and was being lifted. I pushed my thoughts through the fog as my eyes slowly opened. I was still in the cabin, still naked, and he was still here.

I reached for my wolf in my mind but she was barely conscious, and couldn't do much for me. I looked down; the blanket and sheet had been removed and David was giving me a sponge bath. He was sitting at the end of the bed with my legs over his. "Really? Do I smell that bad?"

"Your smell is wonderful, love, it's just a bit strong right now. I thought you might feel better if I got you cleaned up a little, got the lake smell off of you." He stroked the sponge down my calf. "And I don't mind, it gives me an excuse to lay my scent down on you later."

I huffed a little and laid back, still a little woozy from the drugs. "Can I get something to eat and drink, then? I'm starving."

"That, my dear, depends on how much you cooperate." He set my right leg down and picked up my left, starting to clean it from top to bottom. I considered asking him to stop, but this wasn't the battle for now. He had removed the leg chains, and that was to my advantage. I had to bide my time, I thought, and wait for an opening. I'm sure he felt I was too weak to fight him, and right now that was true. I don't know if I could have lifted my leg on my own.

I decided to play along, hoping to lull him into making a mistake that I could take advantage of. I started to lean into his touch, making soft little moans when he caressed sensitive places on me. Thankfully, he didn't push it by going for the boobs or the delta, though I'm sure he thought of it. When he was done, he released one of my hands, locking the handcuff to the headboard, so I could roll enough to put fresh sheets on. I have to admit, I was glad he did. I would have preferred a hot shower, but it was better than nothing.

I behaved and when he had put the stuff away, he returned with a glass of orange juice and a sandwich. He put some pillows behind me so I could sit up a little, then helped me as I had the first meal since that welcome barbecue. He was actually being pleasant to me, and I didn't want to be punished further. We had a decent conversation, as I learned about his life and his family.

Our moment was interrupted by the sound of a car. David jumped up and looked out the door; Doc was back. David looked at me, then back at Doctor Andrews who was getting out of his car with his bag. "What's going on, Doc? I thought you didn't need to see her for a few days."

He walked past him and set his bag on the table. "I made some phone calls, and I need to examine her before I come to any conclusions." He opened up the bag and put on gloves. "It will only take a few minutes."

"Fine." Clearly, David didn't appreciate the interruption.

"Any reaction to the wolfsbane?"

"Yeah," I said. "It hurts like a bitch and I'll rip the throat out of the next person who gives me one." They looked at me like I was kidding, I wasn't. I hated that stuff.

"Well, if everything goes as anticipated you won't need one." Doc peeled the bandage back from my neck. "See? I was right, it was her wolf fighting the claim. These have scabbed up nicely, I'm going to put a dressing back over it but you can take it off in a few days once the scarring is complete. Has the bond started to form yet?"

David closed his eyes. "I can't feel it."

"It is as I thought, then. That bite won't take, you'll have to give her another." He finished with the bandages and tore his gloves off, tossing them into the trash can. "Come on, we need to talk."

He grabbed his bag and they went outside, closing the door behind him. The move didn't keep me from listening in on what they said, though; the wolfsbane hadn't affected my hearing. "So, I contacted my colleagues and they were stumped, no one could recall this ever happening. So we went to the Elders and asked them to search Pack histories, and we finally got our answer."

"And?" David wasn't the patient type.

"First, describe to me the sequence of events when you marked her."

"She was already drugged when I got there, Olivia linked that she was furious when she found out what was going on. She must have linked her parents because that is when they tried to leave the conference room. Dad said that turned violent quickly, and he was killed. She screamed when he died; you know how it feels when the family bond is broken."

"What then?"

"Well, me and the boys were still traveling across the island, and she was fighting the girls. She got some shots in, but the drugs were taking effect. I heard her scream again when her Mom died. By the time I got there, she didn't have much fight left. She was in the water, she had tried to get to the boat but couldn't even sit up anymore. I picked her up and carried her back to the beach."

"So both her parents died before you got there?"

"Yes, my Dad told me what happened as I went to pick them up. Apparently it was a hell of a fight, even four on two we didn't get away unscathed. They fought well, they wouldn't submit so they had to kill them."

"And then?"

"They held her up in a sitting position, I tried to calm her down but it didn't work, she was fighting me right up to the point I bit her. She screamed; I expected that, but you know, it's supposed to turn into pleasure almost immediately? Well, it didn't. She screamed until she passed out. The wound was angry, and wouldn't stop bleeding. I covered it with my shirt and Olivia and I took the speedboat back to the dock. From there, I drove here, and you know the rest."

"I see. That explains it them."

I was on the edge of my seat now. Well, not literally, I was still chained to the bed.

"The bite of the male initiates the claim on a normal female. Even if the female is a higher rank, it still has that effect. However, she was no normal female."

"What are you saying? She's a werewolf, both her parents were werewolves."

"This hasn't happened since the 1475 in Europe. That's where we found the answer, in the Pack records of an Austrian pack. Their Alpha pair had died in an attack, leaving their only daughter. She became Alpha at nineteen. The Pack was vulnerable, so the elders called an allied Pack and begged for help. They sent an Alpha's son to take over. The daughter, however, didn't like him and didn't want him, but they didn't give her a choice. He bit her."

"And it didn't take?"

"It did not. You see, Alpha females aren't the same. If you want to defeat an Alpha, what do you have to do?"

"Kill them or cause them to submit, therefore giving up their position to you."

"Exactly. Her parents died first, making her the Alpha of her Pack. Her wolf won't accept a bite as a claim any more, since whoever mates her also becomes Alpha. You have to make her submit to you before you bite her, she has to offer you her neck before the bite will take."

"So I have to fight her?"

"Not necessarily, she could submit in a fight or in the sack, as long as she submits before you bite then all will progress as normal. I'd suggest mating with her first, though, she's in no shape to fight with all that wolfsbane in her system."

"And get her to submit how?"

He laughed. "Really David? In all your experience with women, you don't know how to get them to beg for more, to do anything to get you to keep going?" There was a pause. "She's recovered enough now for mating, just don't get too rough with her and avoid the injured shoulder. When it's done, give me a call and I'll come check her again. Fight, fuck, just get her to show you her neck."

He came back inside, and his eyes were starting to glow as his wolf came forward with the challenge. "You heard?"

"Yes. You may as well kill me now, I'll never be your mate or your Luna." My wolf, weak as she was, agreed with me. We didn't care that we were tied up naked on a bed, or that he outweighed us by a hundred pounds and was much stronger. Their conversation had shifted the power over to me, I could determine my future again. It sure as hell wasn't to be his submissive little mate after they killed my parents. "Kill me and I'll haunt your ass all the way to hell."

He started to take his shirt off, exposing his broad chest. Then he unbuckled his belt, dropping his jeans to the floor. His manhood was already swelling, reaching out to me as his lust for me built. "Let him get close, let him think you're too weak to fight him. I'm down, but not out- I'll give you strength, we'll let him know we aren't going down without a fight." I agreed with my wolf, it was time to play possum.

I turned my head away from him, whining softly and rattling the handcuffs as he climbed onto the foot of the bed. I pretended to be too weak to hold my legs together as he forced one aside; he hadn't put the leg cuffs back on. I looked up at him as he crawled up the bed, his knees straddling my right leg, shaking my head and begging him not to do this. "This isn't right, this is RAPE and you know it! Do you really want to start a lifelong relationship with your mate this way? What will our children think?"

"Our children, dear, will never know. Once I'm your Alpha, I'll command you never to speak of this. You'll only tell a story about how we knew we were mates at the lake, and how happy you are to be with me. Your wolf will never disobey me, nor hurt me once the bond is in place." He crawled up, kissing my stomach and then caressing and sucking on my breasts while tears ran down my face.

I waited until he was on his hands and knees, almost up to my neck, when my wolf gave me strength and I made my move. I raised my knee hard, right into his junk, like I was trying to hit them into the woods from here. He screamed in pain, his hands reaching back for his aching nuts. I then swung my left leg up, my instep connecting with the side of his face as I twisted hard.

His head snapped to the side and he fell off the bed, I had knocked him out I was sure but I couldn't see him. I scooted up in the bed as far as I could, then tucked my legs up so my feet were under the top bar of the headboard. Using all the strength I could muster, I pushed up, hoping to break it enough to get the handcuffs. I pushed until I had no strength left, it wouldn't budge. I tried kicking, I tried to pull on the handcuffs, but nothing worked.

Then I heard him groan and move, and he stood up.

This was a nuclear grade level of pissed off I was seeing in an Alpha male, and my wolf and I knew we had missed out chance. I tried to fight him off as he got to the bed, but he just grabbed one leg at a time, pulled it to the bottom of the bed, and locked it in place. I was helpless again.

"You bitch." He turned around and grabbed the needle off the counter. "I was going to try and make this nice for you, well, as nice as it could be. I guess your wolf likes to play rough. Well, you know what? Your wolf is in the way, but it won't be soon."

He plunged the needle into my thigh and pushed the plunger. The fire started in my leg and quickly started to spread, I was so distracted I almost didn't notice he had climbed on top of me. He rammed himself home, ripping through my maidenhead and taking that which was never his, and started to pound away at me.

I screamed and closed my eyes. My wolf was waiting. "That shot... it is too much. He wasn't supposed to boost the wolfsbane for three days. It's going to kill me, I can feel myself dying already."

"No! We have to fight!"

"I'll save everything I have for one shot, but you have to take it. We'll probably both die, but it's all right. I love you, Ella."

"I love you too, my wolf."

The burning had spread to my torso, there wasn't much time. I could feel my wolf pushing enough for my teeth to shift. Looking up, his head moved from one of my shoulders towards the other, exposing it just enough.

I lunged forward, my teeth biting deeply into his neck, and shook hard. He struggled, he punched my face and my body, but I kept tearing at his neck until finally I had ripped off a large chunk from under his left chin and ear. I spit it out as he covered the wound with his hand, but I had taken out an artery. The blood was spraying from between and around his fingers as he scrambled away, falling on the blood-soaked floor.

If he hadn't linked his pack already, his death would alert them. I didn't have any more time. My wolf was dying inside, so I pulled myself up to where I could get my left thumb into my mouth. I bit down hard, ignoring the pain, and tore it from my hand. I pulled hard, slipping my left hand through the cuff. I pulled off the pillowcase and wrapped it around my left hand, holding it tight against the mangled flesh. I sat up, removed my ankle restraints, then got off the bed.

I grabbed the shirt he had removed and pulled it on, then reached in his jeans to get his car keys and his phone. I opened the cooler, pulling out a small bag of ice, then wrapped my thumb in another pillowcase and placed the bundle inside. I stumbled to the door, a free woman, as I felt my wolf die inside me.

partwolf
partwolf
2,304 Followers