All Comments on 'Stolen Birthright Ch. 26-29'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
OddBall68OddBall68almost 7 years ago

So glad to finally see an update. Olivia's wolf may get a bit upset at him smelling like Ella when they go to dinner and her disappearance from the hospital is going to cause an uproar with the cops. I wonder if Ella's blood test will still show anything that will cause further interest from the feds. Or Olivia's? I'd guess they ran one on her at the hospital looking for trouble.

Oh crap, 5am. Time to grab a couple hours.

LovetosmileLovetosmilealmost 7 years ago
Love this story

I am so happy Mark found a mate even if he hasn't excepted her yet. This is getting good. Please keep the chapters coming. Loving it! :)

nreh21nreh21almost 7 years ago

I was waiting for an update, and with this new chapter you did not disappoint. Cant wait till the next one.

Thanks for sharing

tjb50caltjb50calalmost 7 years ago
awesome chapter

great update, love the twists of fate story plot.....

OddBall68OddBall68almost 7 years ago

I forgot about the rogues. They would test their blood as part of the autopsy i suppose. If they were really trying to link them to Ella and Mark they could DNA test. The rogues' DNA will throw up flags. Could be the beginning of the end. As well as finding silver bullets in them and Ella's gun. Oh crap, did Tom's shotgun have special ammo? That would be another flag to draw attention. Or even worse, if they didn't actually kill one of them and he disappears from the medical examiner. That would really blow things up.

Long range speculation - When everything does go bad, Ella might be able to save her little group. It's a remote possibility but she could Anne Frank them. They would have to endure years of isolation in her safe room. Tom, Sally, Ella and Mark could live there and provide cover for them. Assuming Mark and Olivia haven't mated by then or he would have to hide as well. I would imagine mass DNA testing would become the norm to find all the anomalies. Governmental experimentation on captured Weres to see what they are up against. Or see how they could exploit those abilities for their own ends. Ugly results either way.

Glad to see the relations between the bad packs are cracking. Alpha Goodwin will soon be overthrown. That will make 2 of the 4 gone. One step closer. I think Alpha Lewis should probably be the next one taken down. Leaving Olivia's father for last.

willieonewillieonealmost 7 years ago
Mmm?

Mark and Olivia mate he gets turned and joins the patrols at home. lol I do think she forgave her mates sister to quickly I do remember how nasty she was when she drugged her and she is the main reason she was caught and her wolf was killed, but yet she is forgiven for everything and gets her true mate as a reward for being a bitch. Just like her other so called friend. It all just sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
NOT All Coming Together

Does ANYBODY realize how Dumb Shit Ella and Dumb Shit Mark are going to ROYALLY Fuck Up Those Kids ??? Let's See, Mom is Human and Dad is Human...Yet we are WEREWOLVES ??? Only our STEPFATHER is a WEREWOLF ! CAN YOU SAY, THAT DOES NOT ADD UP !!! Just Saying, might want to Rethink that part of the Story, at least the little idiot is FINALLY keeping it in her pants.

geemeedeegeemeedeealmost 7 years ago

I agree with the earlier comment about Olivia and the other chick. Ella forgave them unrealistically quick. Olivia especially was horrible to Ella. I was happy when Mark went off on her. She is not a nice person and deserves to be rejected. Otherwise, great addition to the story!

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Onealmost 7 years ago

As to the whole Olivia and Mark angle, honestly I got a feeling at Elle is going need to have a long talk with both of them. This is so far outside the norm even for weres that they need to have said long talk, most likely with the Johnson Alphas. Olivia is officially a rouge but with Elle a former were and now human as a pack Alpha is as far as I know never been done before. The fact Elle is going to have to act as Alpha for Olivia, her two housekeepers, and Mark if he turns, is going to be one hell of mix.

However given the dishonor with a number of Alphas its not surprising the secret got out. Still trying to figure out how Elle and her little pack is going to get through the coming were-war.

partwolfpartwolfalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Remember that Ella

Has had plenty of time to build up her forgiveness of Olivia. She already forgave Carol who did the same thing and told her what they were thinking. She knows she is now family as her mates twin sister... for him alone she would forgive.

As for the babies, we will have to see it play out but there are plenty of screwed up human situations that get worked out.

willieonewillieonealmost 7 years ago

No problem Olivia goes nuts, kills her mate for rejecting her and then she is put down since she is now a crazy dangerous wolf. So now Craig is father to kids. lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Too forgiving

I don't like the way that these evil bitches are matching up with good men. Surely they deserve better (especially Mark). Having said that I totally approve of his reaction to the match. Also what is with the creepy online sexting... Not very Alpha or protective. Can you spell hacker? Video or photos would be baaaad.

partwolfpartwolfalmost 7 years agoAuthor
FaceTime is more secure

Than email or texting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I agree with Anon about the parent issue, the TRUTH will ALWAYS Come Out. I got your Twist, Dorkwad, Oops I Meant Ryan becoming a werewolf. BUT, there is Still ella being HUMAN when the twins were born AND Ryan. I Have Personal Experience, in This Exact Type of Case, Minus the Werewolf Part. THE TRUTH ALWAYS COMES OUT. I am not Kidding, I and my Family have been in a Similar Situation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh my God, noooooooooo :(

Worst screw job ever, poor Mark. I was ok with Team Mark losing, because, Ella really deserves that fairy tale ending with her mate. But Olivia?!? What the-

I'd like to point out that when all this went down, Olivia was great with it. She didn't believe in true mates, loved her big dicked suitor, and gloated as she arranged Ellas rape. Their was the sign of her fear of her father, but Jesus, she had no potty. Carl was immediately repentant, Olivia had nothing to say even after Ella started her propaganda war and forced the truth out and Lunas have even taken wolfvane. Not even a word of apology after ella saved her worthless life? She expected to die because she deserves it. And she didnt even have the gratitude to check herself when Ella introduced her to her mate? Not a bit of punishment for what she's done AND she gets the ultimate fairy tale reward for her monstrous behavior? Gross.

I'm a great fan of Mark. He's an amazing support character, one of those lovely humans that was written so well that he feels like a real person. He was Ellas best friend, supported her through the horror inflicted on her, let her have what she needed from him without demanding more, stepped up to his role as a father, didn't insert himself into her relationship with her mate, and bowed out like a gentleman despite being deeply in love with her. When she was tortured, he felt her pain and stood by her - he was there to do what a victim cannot, give whoever he can offer to get her revenge and help her stop from being lost in it by letting her forgive white he didnt have to He has a deep spring of hatred to her tormenters, a life of his own, and kids and his love for her... And he has to lose them all for the most evil, cold hateful And selfish woman in the story? He took painful torture for Ella, his parents are threatened with death, and her gets this? Its all going to be destroyed by the bond? Its like the beginning of some of the worst horror stories in this genre ever the perfect human girl, runs into the bad boy wolf, and bond kicks in turning her into nothing but a sex toy for a jerk.. So saaaaaaaad. :( at this point i just want him to tell her to fuck off and d ie the karmic death she deserves. She didn't believe in love and will die alone never getting it. Breaking the bond with pure rejection to the power of three.

The thing that really horrified me about Olivia is that there are monsters like her in real life.They are abuse victims and they do not get better. Their whole life is shaped by how they grew up and they do it to their kids. There was a woman who helped her husband rape their niece, suggesting ways to get her pregnant. You could give them someone who loves unconditionally . And they will destroy that person by sheer ugliness. Their actions are felonies, they help.create new victims, exactly like Olivia did to Ella. Half will say they had no idea, but its a lie to help them cope with what they're doing. Olivia will never see jail, never see any kind of punishment, the bond will make her blissfully happy, shell be given a new pack and she won't care a lick about the great man she's destroying because she doesn't have to face any consequences for her post in taking a woman and murdering that woman's wolf.

I'll probably end up ranting about her some more, please don't take it personally or as a shot against Ella. Ella needs to be able to forgive and forget in addition to get revenge, so that the revenge doesn't drown her. She has friends who can and will defend her if they aren't all shipped off by horrible punishing bonds they don't deserve.

At this point i just want to see Mark learn from Ella and use his love and hate to destroy the wolf bond the way she did the influence of Davis marking her. Id love to see him with a character who has lost someone without losing her soul in the process.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 6 years ago
Twists and Turns

Great rant, Anonymous in previous comment. Said everything I wanted to say about Olivia.

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

How did I know Olivia was going to get Mark , I love this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

really annoyed how carol and olivia got off completely free for what they did

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

A bit twee in places such as Olivia seeing Mark as her mate and perhaps Ella's too forgiving as well as naive. Thank Luna she has the Greens.

Overall I love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES