Stolen Smile Ch. 02: Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wrapping her hand around my spit coated cock she began to stroke me, while simultaneously fingering herself. This was a girl who had thought about this for the entire week. I couldn't understand where I had been so lucky to encounter her.

"Ah!" she exclaimed, surprised when I forced her head back with a firm hand on her forehead.

"God you are so freaking dirty" I growled as I slapped my wet cock on her face, smearing her drool and makeup together before forcing my cock inside her mouth again. "Was this what you were thinking about all week? Is this what you wanted?"

"mmmm-hmmm" was her frantic reply around my cock.

I pushed deeper again, hitting the back of her throat, pushing her face as far down my enlarged cock as I could. She could take me about 2/3 the way down my shaft. Not bad for the second blowjob, I'd been with girls who had only been able to fit my head in their mouth, so, this was by no means a full deepthroat, but it was still impressive. As more saliva leaked around my cock from the corners of her mouth and I repeatedly bruised the back of her throat, her body started to tense. Her hand was working her clit feverishly, her brow furrowed, and her eyes screwed shut in ecstasy or pain, I couldn't be sure, I almost didn't care. With one final wretch of her gag reflex against my cock, she came. Her small frame shuddered as a muffled scream grew around the large obstacle in her throat. I released my hand from the back of her head and with a gasp and a scream she threw her head back, ropes of spit and precum flying everywhere.

I stood motionless, afraid to touch my cock, breathing hard, feeling the blood rushing through my head, I was on the knife's edge of orgasm sure that the slightest provocation would make me cum. I watched her orgasm subside slowly, echoing through her body as she shuddered and shivered, gasping for breath. Hunched over, her makeup smeared beyond any recognition, her dress, chest, and tits covered in a slick of spit ropes that dangled like perverse Christmas tree tinsel from her face, her mouth and chin to her tits. Looking down, my rock hard, spit covered cock hung expectantly, a single, gossamer thread of precum stretched from its tip to the floor.

Unsure of what was to come next, I looked around the room and saw a purple hydro flask sitting on her desk. I grabbed it, and giving it a shake, it was half full. I set it in front of her and after a minute, she slowly reached for it. Catching her breath, she took a long drink.

Taking the initiative, I took her by the hand and guided her to the bed. Her face such a glaze of spit and smeared eye shadow and mascara, she didn't open her eyes. "That's my pretty girl" I encouraged in a low voice.

"ohhh fuck me" she whined. "I need your cock."

I turned her around to face the bed and then bent her over 90˚, her arms stretching out to steady herself as I pulled her dress up, exposing her mocha colored, toned ass and pussy that positively glistened in the soft filtered light of the darkened room.

"Careful" She softly cautioned "Go slow."

I dropped my pants and took off my shirt as she slightly swayed, still somewhat tipsy from 3 stiff drinks and a rock-hard orgasm. Positioning myself behind her, I gently pressed the head of my cock against her entrance.

"Mmmmm" she hummed at the sensation of my head against her folds. I could feel the heat of her pussy, she was hot, wet, and freshly orgasmed. Perfect.

"Ohhhhhhh" we moaned together as I slid effortlessly into her pussy. I took this slow, only sliding in about 2 inches before coming to a stop and allowing her body to acclimate.

"Shit Alyssa, your pussy is incredible"

"God, you fill me up" she replied. "I needed this. You stretch me out perfectly."

We began to gently rock back and forth. Allowing her to press back into me how much of my substantial member she wanted. After such an intense prolog, I wanted her to take control of this position. Placing my hands on her hips I steadied our motion, she took this as a signal I was ready to give her everything as she picked up the pace.

"Fuck!" she growled between her teeth, "Yes! Give me that cock"

We fell into a rhythm, the feeling of her pussy writhing on my cock, over and over, loosening and tightening as I plunged deeper was taking me to new heights. My head was spinning as she moaned into a pillow she had grabbed. Time stood still as we thrusted together. I closed my eyes and allowed the sensations to overtake me. It was a feeling of bliss that sparked incredible lust inside me. I needed this, I had always needed this, I just hadn't known I needed it. I gripped her hips as she pressed her ass towards me, hilting me. I felt my tip hit her cervix again, causing her to violently twitch each time it did.

"Just like that! Just like that! Oh, fuck me pleeeeeeaaaaaasssseeeeee!" Her last word lost into a moan that became a scream as I felt her orgasm again. Her pussy clamped down on me. The sensation became incredibly intense as my cock felt every crease and fold of her pussy. I was close.

"Oh my god, oh my god, you feel so good when you cum!" I groaned. This was getting so intense; I could feel my balls tighten as I continued to fuck her. Muffled screaming filled the room as she came again, in an almost continuous stream of orgasm. Her cum beginning to run down her legs as my cock extracted it with every thrust. I was beginning to approach the point of no return. Grabbing her hair in one hand and holding her hip with my other I pulled her head back and out of the pillow as she continued to orgasm.

"CUM IN ME! CUM IN ME! CUM IN ME" she was moaning, over and over. I plunged my cock deep into her divine pussy. I felt myself hit her cervix as her cheeks touched my hips and I exploded. A huge rush of cum erupted from my cock. It was so intense I felt my face twitch completely involuntarily and it was my turn to lose track of reality temporarily. Load after load flooded her pussy. I could feel my cock flexing over and over as the hot and wet sensation surrounding my cock increased. I was vaguely aware of someone screaming in the background. In that moment, everything had been leading up to this one event. The endless tinder scrolling, useless messages with strangers, the 50-minute drive to McMinnville, the $40 dinner bill; none of it mattered, it was all worth this moment. As my orgasm subsided, I caught my breath, wiping sweat from my face and allowing my eyes to adjust to the dark room that hung heavy with the thick scent of sex. Alyssa had collapsed on the bed, moaning while my cock continued to flex inside her.

"Uh--!" was all she could summon as I withdrew my already softening member from her filled pussy. As I withdrew my cock, I watched a long bead of cum drip from her pussy and begin to run down her legs. Fuck.

A wave of exhaustion began to wash over me, the stress of midterm week, lack of sleep and physical exertion all coalesced into a wave that broke over me in that moment. I laid down next to Alyssa and watched her as she laid face down, still bent over the bed, her legs limply planted in the carpet. Her face was a collage of smeared makeup, tear stains of mascara and matted sex hair. Yet her expression was peaceful, as though asleep, but for her breathing which hinted at her consciousness. After a minute or so, she took a deep breath and opened her eyes.

"Hi there" I whispered with a smile "Welcome back"

She rolled her eyes as she lifted herself to her elbows. "I can't believe we just did that. That was, without question, the hottest sex I've ever had."

"Really?"

"And definitely the hardest I've ever cum. What the fuck is your dick made of?" She gingerly moved into a sitting position "shit, I am going to be sore tomorrow." I laid there looking at her in the darkness. There was just enough light coming in through the window to see her necklace glitter.

"Yikes, I am kind of a mess, aren't I?" she said as she touched her face, then examining her finger smudged in makeup.

"Sorry"

"Don't be!" she smiled. "That was really hot, like REALLY hot"

In the darkness I took another mental picture. It was so hot; her makeup smeared everywhere, her wide smile showing me her clear, barely visible braces, and the satisfaction of being so filthily used made my exhausted cock twitch. "Yeah?" I asked "You liked everything we did?"

"Mmhm!" she chirped as she crawled up the bed and kissed me softly. "That was so fucking good. You have no idea." My suspicion from earlier this afternoon was triply confirmed: this girl was a freak.

"Will you hand me that?" she pointed to a towel hanging from her bedpost nearest my head. Obliging, she took the towel from me and wiped her face clean from the evidence of the debauchery that had only so recently taken place.

"Do you know how to find the bathroom?" She asked. "The girl's is on this floor. You have to go down one, and it's like halfway down the hall. God I hate not having my own bathroom."

"I sure don't miss those days" I teased. Having your own apartment had its perks. Even for $900 a month.

"Oh shut up" she replied with an eyeroll. "Next year I'll be in the upperclassmen dorms. They have nice bathrooms. Anyway, I'm going to go clean up, and then let's go to bed!"

She slid off the bed and turned on her desk light, filling the room with a warm yellow glow, instantly transforming this scene of profanity into a cozy space for romantic post-coitus cuddles. Heading out of the room with her shower caddy and pajamas over her shoulder, I admired her brazenness. Walking to the bathroom in a spit stained dress, shadows of makeup under her eyes, and a wild head of sex hair was a major power move.

Or was this habit? I couldn't help the thoughts creep into my brain that perhaps I was not so special. Was this all an act? Were her neighbors used to seeing her freshly fucked in the bathroom? I cringed at the thought of her providing play-by-plays of each sexual encounter she had with a stranger from the internet to her teammates or friends come Monday mornings. A sinking feeling in my stomach began to fester and I suspected what was afoot; could it be jealousy?

This was silly I tried to tell myself. We had been pretty communicative over the past week, sharing details about our lives and pasts, becoming emotionally open. She had begun to trust me with her feelings of anxiety about things in her life. Texting me out of the blue to ask how my day was, asking if we could talk on the phone, these were not the hallmarks of a hookup.

As I sat on her bed, feeling malignant I physically waved my hand around my head, as thought to swat these poisonous thoughts from the air or my mind. Jumping up, I opened the window and let the cool night air pour in. Distant voices of other students out in the darkness filtered up from 3 stories below. I took a deep breath and reassured myself that these feelings were absurd. We'd fucked twice and been on one date. It wasn't though we were dating, if things were just going to be casual, or if this was only a fling, then so be it.

I hadn't brought any pajamas with me, so I slid my crumpled pants back on tried to arrange my sweater as though it hadn't just been on the floor of a sex scene dirty enough to be pornography as I headed to find the bathroom.

Alyssa had been correct, one story down and halfway along the hallway I found the boy's room. It was unsurprisingly occupied, a cloud of shower steam drifted across the ceiling as two guys chatted at the row of sinks. I found the toilet and made hasty business. Being unfamiliar with the visitor policy I was somewhat suspicious of what the residents would think of an unfamiliar face.

Reaching room 319 again, I gently knocked, unsure if Alyssa had returned. Sure enough the door opened and she gestured me in, wearing glasses, a pair of red flannel plaid pajama pants and a loose but low cut gray T shirt. Moving to the bed, I sat as I once again removed my pants and sweater.

"What's your schedule like tomorrow?" I asked as I watched her stand near the mirror and braid her hair.

"It's Saturday, right? Not much of anything. I think my friend Kayla wanted to go for a hike, but I should double check. Why? Do you have any plans?" she thought out loud, her hands working her hair into a long braid of pink tipped hair.

"Nothing until 1pm, I'm helping a friend move. But, I was thinking we could go get breakfast?"

"Oooo, I like that!" she smiled. "I love breakfast food"

"What's your favorite" I countered "Waffles or Pancakes?"

"Pfft, waffles all day! Though, if you really want to know, I like French toast the best."

"Atta girl" I agreed with a laugh "So, breakfast tomorrow then. Is there anywhere good around here?"

"I'm sure we can find something" She punctuated by snapping a hair tie at the end of her braid and turning back to me. "College towns basically are required to have a decent breakfast place."

Turning off the light and sliding under her covers, I reflected on the fact that I hadn't shared a twin sized mattress since sophomore year of college. I was far more used to my full back home; this was going to be cozy.

"Spoon me?" came her soft voice from the dark. I wrapped my arms around her, cradling her head in my elbow, my body forming around hers. I felt her nestle into my figure and a contented sigh. "Today was amazing.... Thank you."

I smiled in the darkness, feeling much less prickly about this situation. Excited to have met someone who was as intelligent, cute, sexy, freaky and kind as she was made me hopeful for the future. We'd talk more about this later; I didn't want to bring up anything too soon. The sound of her rhythmic breathing washed over me, and I drifted off to sleep almost effortlessly.

***

Early morning light filtered through the pink curtains as I opened my eyes, squinting from the shock of color. As I lay in bed I felt Alyssa's warm arms wrapped around my body. Still asleep, her head was buried in my chest, her long pink braid snaking down into the covers. I laid there, looking around at the dorm room décor that could only be described as typical of a college girl. Her desk a complete wreck of cosmetic products, a smudged makeup mirror/ring light, a laptop forgotten under a pile of dogeared spiralbound notebooks, a backpack sitting dejectedly in the corner near the door. My phone was sitting on the desk at the foot of the bed, well out of reach. What time was it?

I laid in bed admiring my situation. I had a cute Latina girl wrapped around me, sleeping off a wild night of sex that had been so freaky as to take me by surprise, and nothing planned in the future but more of the same. And breakfast, that sounded good. Reflecting on the events of last night I had to admire her. She had taken my cock like a champ; in both ends! Her head game was incredible, I was almost positive I was going to cum down her throat last night. That was hot. I felt my cock begin to stiffen as I thought about forcing my cock to the back of Alyssa's dirty perfect mouth and exploding, making her swallow my cum. God I wanted that. My depraved mind pictured her braces dripping, her clear brackets hidden under a layer of my thick white cum. At the mere thought of this, my hips flex and I could feel myself getting hard. Morning wood as many men knew it.

But on the other hand, her pussy was equally admirable. Nothing I had experienced before had prepared me for her tight, textured pussy. Thinking about filling her with me, thrusting deep inside her and feeling the hot flood of cum was otherworldly. I felt in that moment that I had made the right choice. She certainly liked it. Her words echoed back to me from the previous evening: 'Cum in me! Cum in me! Cum in me'

After all this introspection about our last sexual interaction before passing out together had made me incredibly horny. My cock was throbbing beneath my boxers as I laid motionless in bed, her head on my chest, still fast asleep. It was excruciating, I wanted to stroke my cock, imagine myself conquering her pussy as she screamed my name, begging for me to fuck her harder until I came. At the same time, I wanted to be considerate, a deeper motivation inside me had spoken up, commanding me to lay there, letting her use me as her hairy, manly pillow. She looked very peaceful, her lips barely parted, her gentle breathing whispering across my skin. She had classically Latina features; smooth caramel skin, an oval face with a high forehead and dark eyebrows that I had been relieved to see were real, and not just penciled on. Her eyes I knew were dark, almost black, brown. They held a deep intelligence that I had only just began to know. Between her eyes, her diminutive nose slid in a graceful ark to a gentle, almost triangular wedge. It wasn't too wide, it wasn't too pointed, it fit her face almost perfectly. If I had to sum up her appearance in one word, it would be 'soft'. Like a spring breeze in May, like the smell of a yellow rose. By any standard, she was pretty, she'd attract attention in any social setting, pair that with the tits and hips she had, and she was definitely a head turner. She had grabbed my attention and I was glad I had attracted hers.

I was so absorbed in admiring her I had forgotten my carnal urges and had instead unconsciously begun lightly running my hand up and down her back, across her T-shirt. She stirred with a deep breath and a stretch. Screwing up her face in a squint at the bright morning light filling the room she oriented herself.

Groaning she rolled over and pulled the covers over her head, delaying the inevitable oncoming day. "mmrning" she mumbled from beneath the covers, her dark braid snaking out from her cocoon.

"Wakey, Wakey, Sunshine" I responded. I cringed, that felt too chipper and had too much 'dad' energy. Where had that come from?

Poking her head out from the covers, she brought her scrunched face near mine, looking for a kiss. Meeting her lips with mine, we kissed gently. Pulling back she finally opened her eyes, blinking the sleep from them and smiling softly as I came into view.

"How'd you sleep?"

"Like a rock. You?"

"So well. I can't remember sleeping like that in a long time"

"It helps when my bed-mate is as soft and cuddly as you are"

I winked and drew her close against me, just enjoying the feeling of her resting on me as we slowly awoke. Minutes passed and we spoke in soft voices as we became fully conscious. Quite by chance, as she shifted in bed, I felt her hand graze my still hard cock. It felt like a physical double-take. Her hand glancing off me before returning for a second interrogation of what she had discovered. Instantly her hand wrapped around my girth as her expression became a mixture of bemusement and what I could only describe as "trouble".

"Whoaaaa..." she noted with more than a hint of mischief in her voice "What's this I've found?" Her face was alight with impish pleasure, "Look who has a hard on."

Snickering I nodded "What a discovery you've made."

She softly began stroking my length beneath the covers, sending shock waves of pent-up pleasure through my body so long in anticipation I couldn't help but sigh. Her impish grin turned to a devilish smile, her upper lip curling, exposing her top set of braces. At the very sight of them, my pelvis lifted, almost on its own accord, thrusting my burning erection further into her hand. "God" I breathed.

With little warning, her hand found its way through the fabric, I felt her thumb press against my tip, already wet with precum. She began rubbing her now lubricated thumb around my head in a circular motion, using the slightest touch to tease me. "Aww baby, you're so hard in the morning" she teased before continuing: "I like that."

"You're making me hard" I responded as her arm lifted the covers off my hips and her head disappeared under the covers, missing my shocked expression. I could hardly believe this! A morning blowjob by a hottie who had just hours before been fucked to the state of exhaustion by the very same cock.