Stolen Smile Ch. 02: Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good" was her last statement before her tongue replaced her thumb at the tip. Flicking back and forth she played my most sensitive spots. The very tip was most sensitive and she seemed to sense this from my reactions as this is where she spent most of her energy. Before long her lips were wrapped completely around my head while her tongue waltzed around the incredibly sensitive flange and she sucked hard, providing a shock of sensation that threatened to take my entire soul.

I gasped and groaned; my hands fists balled up around handfuls of bedsheets. My toes curled and my legs flexed as I fought the urge to thrust my cock deeper. As her suction slackened, I felt her right-hand reach around and begin stroking the shaft as her mouth worked my head. Fuck. I was going to cum if this kept up. Was that her plan? I couldn't think of anything hotter. I had been scheming excuses to cum in her mouth all week, and here she was, voluntarily going to take me in her mouth like a well-trained slut.

Something about cumming in a girl's mouth is especially hot to me. It feels nasty, dirty, intimate and possessive all at the same time. Like you've claimed this woman as your own. As though their mouth is a receptacle for your lust and submit to your urges and pleasure by swallowing or reject that submission by gagging on it and spitting it, making a mess. I had a feeling that Alyssa was a swallower. My face grimacing with pleasure, imagining that no matter how much I came that morning, there was no way she wasn't going to completely consume everything I gave her. I laid there, in near-orgasmic euphoria, staring through the ceiling, feeling lightening course through my body, emanating from the tip of my erection as Alyssa enthusiastically sucked and stroked my cock in synchronous rhythm, bringing me closer to an orgasm.

"Fuck" I gasped "You're going to make me cum doing that" partially as a warning in case she really wasn't actually intent on tasting me that morning, partially as an encouragement if she really was. Her reaction gave me my answer as she said nothing but began to suck my cock in earnest, her lips sliding up and down my length, my head rubbing the roof of her mouth. It wasn't quite as deep as the night before, but I imagined her throat might have been sore after such strenuous use. Her hand accelerated stroking, clearly she was intent on making me lose my mind this morning due to the combined sensation of her tongue, lips and hands sliding along my shaft.

I felt a growing tightness in my balls as her tongue pushed against the very tip of my cock, teasing it's soft and sensitive hole, now flowing with precum. I was seconds away. Groaning I uttered a final warning, not wanting her to be surprised by a sudden explosion: "Shit Alyssa, I'm gonna fucking cum!"

With that I bucked my hips and felt my cock flex with the first blast of an incredible orgasm. Alyssa's lips clamped down around me and I felt her tongue relax. Her hand continued to stroke me as her mouth filled. Once, twice, three times I felt her swallow hard, almost choking on my thick white cum.

"Goooodddddddddd" I moaned. My head was so suddenly sensitive that every twitch felt intense beyond possibility. Her tongue sweeping over it's tip, catching the last drops of my cum made me gasp and almost thrash with overwhelming sensations of electricity.

A wet pop and her lips came off my cock. I was catching my breath as she emerged from under the covers, her eyes glittering. A tiny bead of pearly white cum lingered in the corner of her mouth as she looked at me with an expression of delighted satisfaction. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and then climbed higher on the bed and kissed me. Drawing back, she sat up and with a satisfied smile.

"Good Morning"

'I'll say" I responded, not quite believing what I had experienced. "Is that how you wake up every morning? With an earth-shattering blowjob?" I teased.

"No, not usually" she grinned "mostly I get myself off if my roommate isn't here."

"I guess today was my turn?" I smiled back, feeling the post orgasm endorphins.

She suddenly looked almost apologetic "Well... I felt bad, you made me cum that first time, and I didn't get the chance. Now we're even"

"I'm just teasing." I reassured. "That was the best thing I've experienced at--" I glanced at the window and took a stab at the time "-- eight thirty AM."

She laid down in the crook of my shoulder and looked at me softly. I stroked her messy hair, some strands had escaped her braid during her adventure below the blankets. Kissing her forehead, I added: "You're incredible."

We cuddled for what felt like half an hour before my stomach let out an audible growl.

"Damn" Alyssa remarked.

"Shall we get breakfast?" I offered, not prepared for her response.

"I think I already did." She giggled, licking her lips sensuously. Fuck she was a freak.

Fifteen minutes later we were walking briskly across the leaf littered lawn of Linfield on our way to the Morning Thunder Café. Though if you asked me, the morning thunder had already disappeared down Alyssa's throat.

The cool wind scattered the fallen leaves in cartwheels across the grass as the morning sunshine waxed and waned behind fast moving clouds, another day of glorious Oregon weather. We talked about our favorite hiking spots around the area and back in our hometowns. She spoke fondly of hiking Table Rock, her wild attempt at summiting Mt. McLaughlin with her dad and brother before a storm and her enjoyment of simply spending time along the Rogue river with her siblings in the summer.

She stopped suddenly, and I almost walked into her. We were standing on a bridge over a ravine that hid a creek under its overgrown grass and underbrush.

"What's up?" I asked puzzled.

"Oh nothing, I just wanted to kiss you" She said as she spun around and kissed me hard, her arms thrown around my neck. It was a very romantic moment. We held there for what felt like several long sun soaked seconds. Caught off guard by her romantic move, I felt butterflies stir in my stomach. Stifling a giggle, I held her by the waist and molded my lips to hers.

Stepping back, she appeared almost bashful. Brushing her hair behind her ear and looking at the ground she nervously giggled. "Sorry, I've always wanted to kiss someone on this bridge."

"How does it feel? Did it live up to your wildest fantasies?" I asked as I walked past her, smacking her cute yoga pants clad ass, eliciting a squeak.

"More than I could have imagined" she smiled, clutching my right arm. The sun reflected off her braces, catching the silver wire across her teeth in just the right light "I can still taste your cum."

My knees went weak.

I almost stopped walking; my eyebrows raised as I looked at her in bemused shock that only slightly hid my true emotions. She winked at me and turned, her long hair sweeping behind her the pink ends shimmering in the sunlight. Shit, I wondered, Was I ever going to not be horny around her?

Morning Thunder was a cute café, expectedly, it was busy Saturday morning. As we took our place in line to order at the counter conversation had drifted to our opinions of Harry Potter characters. I observed that nobody ever said "Harry Potter" when asked who their favorite character was. Wrinkling her nose, Alyssa objected

"Have you read Harry Potter? He's completely useless without everyone else. He's full of angst, and totally clueless!"

"Fair point, do you have a favorite then?"

"Definitely Luna Lovegood." She was judicious in her response.

"Absolutely. She's written so well."

"I think my favorite part is that she's just so confident. She really doesn't care what others think of her or how they talk about her. She's in her own little world and I think that's a really powerful message for kids. It's okay to be weird, to be different and have unconventional views. You know?"

"Definitely. As long as those views are...well... not harmful. Luna is all about wackspurts and whatever, not wizard Nazis"

"Obviously" she rolled her eyes.

I noticed we were getting near the front of the line and motioned to the large chalk menu suspended above the register. We ordered and found a table in the corner near a large banana leaf plant, watching others mill in and out of the busy café in the sunshine. At the table next to us was a pair of girls who were chatting about a new car one of them had purchased. Behind Alyssa I could see a gathering of older men, dressed in sport coats and hats, they looked to be locals who probably came at least once a week, meeting each other for companionship in their old age. My interest was particularly drawn to a group of people about our age, sitting in a corner booth together, enjoying brunch and all the trimmings. A bucket of champaign on the table and plates of hashbrowns hinted at the weekend atmosphere they shared. My attention was held by a larger woman with bangs whose laugh echoed across the restaurant in a manner felt a little too loud to be real. Her cleavage was noticeable above the cut of her self-altered collegiate sweater, and her dyed blonde hair spilled messily over her shoulders like water falling across rocks. She seemed to be someone who reveled in the spotlight, bringing the center of attention to herself in an instant. Her seat mate had caught my eye, he was sullenly looking at Alyssa and myself with a slightly sour expression. Jealousy?

I had to admit, she was looking pretty good this morning, and not just to the guy she had sucked off 45 minutes earlier. Her outfit was straight from a Fabletics catalogue. Her light blue yoga pants highlighted her ass in all the best ways, the high waist curving in from the shape of her hips and complimenting the loose beige sweater that allowed her hair to be the highlight of her outfit. This girl obviously knew how to dress herself to bolster her own image as well as the opinions of others. I loved it. It felt good to be in the company of someone who people looked at and wanted. I felt like I had something they did not, and I won't lie, it boosted my ego.

Glancing back across the café, I noticed our observer had moved on to pushing his potatoes around his plate, nodding halfheartedly at the conversation I could not hear.

"Number Seventeen!" came the strained call above the din of the room. I got up with a smile to Alyssa, and walked to the counter, picking up our breakfast sandwiches. Now that I saw them, I should have ordered what Alyssa had. Sourdough toast with avocado, scrambled egg, bacon, and goat cheese. It made my sausage, egg and cheese sandwich seem pedestrian in comparison. Comparison is the thief of joy however and I was excited to finally have breakfast.

"Holy shit" Alyssa quietly exclaimed as I set her sandwich down in front of her, "I'm so fucking ready for this."

"It looks incredible, I kind of wish I had ordered that too" I confessed.

"Well, I bet I can let you have a bite" she said with a wink. I liked that she could and did wink. It was endearing.

I smiled in return and raised half my sandwich with a flourish as if to say "cheers" before indulging.

As I sat there, enjoying the sun through the window, my bagel sandwich and the atmosphere of our breakfast date, my eyes would wander to the fellow in the booth across the restaurant. Several times I caught him staring in our direction; once he noticed me and quickly averted his eyes towards the line of people stretching to the door. Who was this guy? He was not familiar to me, he was, for all intents and purposes an Ordinary White Guy. Dressed in Jeans, striped T shirt and open sweater he seemed appropriately dressed for his peers in the booth. Perhaps he knew Alyssa? Or had known her? A classmate? An ex-lover made jealous? I made a mental note to ask her after we had left. No need to ruin a lovely breakfast with an awkward encounter; or rather, increase the amount of awkward energy already seeping into this sun-soaked Saturday.

Alyssa suddenly gasped, her eyes wide as her hand flew to her mouth. My focus snapped back to my foreground. She set her sandwich down and delicately finished chewing, her expression changing from surprise to concern.

"Bite your tongue?" I asked with a sympathetic look.

"No" she said thickly through a mouthful of avocado toast "I think I -- I think I broke something." She wiped her hands as she stood and without another word, walked briskly past the counter to where I assumed the bathroom was located.

Broke something? I thought to myself before making the connection. Sourdough bread... it had to be. Braces and hard crusted breads did not get along, she must have shorn a bracket. Though they were strong enough to move teeth and bone, braces were inherently brittle if forced in the wrong direction, ceramic ones more so as they were made from translucent materiel that helped them blend in, but at the cost of strength. I had learned all this as a kid when I had endured the orthodontist for 18 months. Others had chosen clear braces in hopes of reducing the obviousness of them, but I had chosen speed and durability over aesthetic and gone the stainless steel route. I hoped nothing too damaging had happened, I was quickly becoming obsessed with her orthodontic status. Shaking my head, I finished my sandwich while I waited for Alyssa to return.

What felt like forever later, she returned, her expression stoic. Her eyes were hard, her lips pursed, and I could feel her energy had changed as she huffed herself into her seat. Something was obviously wrong, and I was all of a sudden nervous about what was going to happen next and didn't wish to aggravate her further. I sipped my coffee and watched her expression as she sat almost motionless, staring at her sandwich. Finally I was compelled to speak.

"So," I probed gently "Everything okay?"

She sighed and looked up; her eyes softened as the met mine. "Yeah, sort of." She paused with a deep breath before taking a delicate bite of her sandwich. Chewing gingerly, she waved her hand dismissively as if to say, "We'll talk about it later."

Standing at the corner waiting for the light to change, her hand in mine, I looked over my shoulder at the cloud of people gathered loosely around the café half a block back. My mind was on the shady character that had been watching us eat. I couldn't help myself, I had to bring it up.

"Did you notice someone watching us during breakfast?" I asked as nonchalantly as possible, hoping to keep the tone casual and not too alarming.

"What?!" Asked Alyssa, looking alarmed. "Someone was watching us?"

"Yeah, this guy in the corner booth with all those people. He was wearing a sweater. Kept looking over at us. I don't think I know him."

The light changed and we walked across the lane, Alyssa's gaze turning to look behind us, her eyebrows furrowed in concern. "That's really weird."

"I just assumed it was someone who you'd might know. This is your town after all..."

"What'd he look like?"

I briefly described him, knowing I was not doing a very good job. Her face locked in concentration as we walked past an antique store, our reflections undulating in the panel glass, she wasn't having any sudden epiphanies.

"Ugh, creepy" she stated, "That always happens." I could understand why. If I looked like Alyssa, I was sure I would have garnered more than my fair share of uncouth attention.

I wrapped my arm around her shoulder, pulling her close to me. "I got your back" She cracked a smile. We walked in comfortable silence for quite some time, approaching the bridge we had shared an intimate moment on earlier, I remembered an earlier question I had.

"Can I ask what happened with your sandwich?" I asked delicately. Anticipating a dismissal, I shrugged and only half expected a response. However, she sighed and without looking at me continued:

"Ugh, I popped a rubber band." She groused. "I bit down on my sandwich and my wire popped out of my braces on one tooth."

"Oh shit, that sucks..." I sympathized. "Is that a big problem?"

I knew it was. I had an amateur knowledge of orthodontic processes and anatomy. But that wasn't something I wanted anyone else to know. For now I would play dumb.

"Yeahhhh..." came her lukewarm response. "It's a hassle, mostly because my orthodontist is in Roseburg."

"Roseburg?" I interrupted.

"Yeah, my orthodontist is based in Medford, but they have an office in Roseburg that's the closest. Not that it's any easier to get to, I don't own a car."

"mmm" I encouraged. I was listening, hoping to keep her on this mental track. Even though she was complaining about them, her talking openly about her braces was somewhat arousing. I said not a word, letting her express her frustrations. I didn't quite trust myself or my reactions to be authentic to what someone else would say. The last thing I wanted her to know was that this was the pinnacle of stimulating conversation for me. After what felt like forever walking in silence, I knew I had to say something. "I'm sorry. That sounds really frustrating."

"Thanks, I know it's not really your problem" she responded. I could tell that the conversation wasn't exactly one she was excited to have. Deciding I didn't want to push it I simply squeezed her hand with mine as we walked. I felt her mood had soured and for good reason, here was a problem with no immediate solution that influenced her appearance in the present and the future. I had already inferred that her appearance was important to her, and this was like eyebrows: unconcealable and very obvious.

It was about 11:30 when we arrived back at her dorm. I picked up the few possessions I had left in her room and packed them away in my pockets. Socks, phone charger and car keys mostly. She busied herself with texting her friend Kayla about their hike that afternoon and I awkwardly milled around her room. I wanted the weekend to last longer, to spend more time with her...especially naked. It seemed to be that time of the date where we discussed future plans for another date, I was hesitant because her mood had changed what with Creepy McGee and Zero Dark Braces occurring since our intimacy this morning, however, these conversations were not nearly as meaningful or as sincere over text.

Reaching a lul in her texting, Alyssa set her phone on the bed and looked up at me with a smile. "Sorry, I don't know when Kayla wants to leave."

"No worries" I shrugged, standing on the zebra carpet, feeling awkward. "Um... would you want to spend time together next week?" It felt as clunky as it sounded and I winced internally. I was not very good at this part.

"Yeah, I would" she said softly. "I enjoy your company"

I smiled, relieved. Before I could respond she continued: "And not just when we're... you know...naked" she grinned as I gave her a coy look "but also our conversations. I like getting to know you for you."

Taken aback I wasn't sure what to say, so, as always, I returned to humor.

"So that's a 5pm on Friday afternoon?" I pantomimed licking my fingers and flipping through a note pad. She laughed and I gave her a wink.

"Sure, if not sooner."

"Oh good. Why don't you come to my place?" I ventured. It would be nice to not worry about other people in the building, roommates or the hassles of a college dorm. And though it would mean 40 miles of driving each way, it would be well worth it. "I can pick you up, and bring you back on Sunday?"

"Oooo yes! The big city!" she waved her hand as though gesturing to a city skyline. Smiling enough for me to catch a glitter of her reportedly broken braces, she dropped her gaze "I could wear something nice"

"We should go out somewhere nice" I added "make it a 'fancy' date. I'll find somewhere nice."

She stood and approached me, placing her hand softly on my chest, her gaze finding my own. "I'd like that" she whispered before extending on her tiptoes to reach my bowed head for a kiss. "And maybe something else for dessert." Her voice lowered in a sexual way, her hand reaching below my belt and brushing my groin.