Stolen to Neverland Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes almost welled with tears at his arrogant command of her, but she pushed it away in favour of stoking the anger that also welled within her. He could have her body for now, but he certainly wasn't going to touch her mind. She was going to find a way to escape, even if it killed her.

He smirked at her as though he could read her thoughts, pulling her along with him behind the curtain towards the place she had been punished. She balked but he insisted, yanking her through the curtain and towards the same wooden beams that she now saw were attached together to form an X. Her panicked glance towards him had him chuckling, "Relax. This isn't a punishment. This is a place for you to stay while I prepare for our return."

Her confusion showed in her face, but she refused to place his game. His deftly hooked pulled the rings from her twin bindings, attaching them over her head once more. Her ankles were left free, however, and her feet were flat against the ground. He saw her relief and chucked her gently beneath the chin, "One more thing before I leave, I think."

He moved behind her once more and she heard something dragging. He returned with a box, which he settled between her ankles. It caused her hips to widen some, needing to pull up a little on her bindings to comfortably stand. Disappearing again, he returned with what looked like a phallus and a pole. He winked as he drew the phallus against her abdomen, chuckling when she tried to pull her legs together. The box made it impossible to close them and he danced the toy teasingly lower, sliding its tip along her folds before twisting the head of it against her entrance. Then he slowly sank it into her, watching her face with interest as he forced her body to accommodate its size. When it was seated within her, the pole was set in an opening on the box, the other end fit to the bottom of the phallus. There was just enough room for her to pull herself partly up, but each time her arms tired she would push herself back onto the thing.

He stepped back, watching her come to the realization that he was leaving her filled with the devious toy. Her hips twitched, the discomfort of it somehow also arousing her so that he could see the cream that coated the thing each time she shifted onto her toes. He couldn't resist moving forward, fingers toying with her clit as she gasped. His free hand toyed with her breast, rolling the soft flesh in his hand until she begged him to stop, then he simply lowered his head to take the round pink bud into his mouth, flicking it with his tongue as his fingers rapidly circled her clit, until her protests turned to mewls and the mewls turned to moans. Until she shuddered on the phallus, walls gripping it so tightly it was almost painful. Then, when she was nearly incoherent, he left her alone. Impaled and bound, with rocking hips and begging lips. Delicious.

12