All Comments on 'Stone'

by BrainGym

Sort by:
  • 174 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Annoyed

Fine story, but I hate guys like Tim. I have no respect for him. He got what he deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
stop writing

this is cuck shit. everyone hate you. stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stoned when writing no brainer story

A dumbass author with a dumbass cuckold fetish BORING ASS

Ducky7Ducky7about 7 years ago
Sorry thought this story had some balls in it...

Too Bad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
BrainGone

Should have put cuckold in the tags.Waste of time.Unrealistic drivel.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
Cuck Shit

Glad I only wasted two pages on this!

"Then maybe you should have told me without yelling." – He had told her many times, but she kept pooh-poohing his concerns.

"You'll never see me talking to him again” – I can see where this is going; yeah, he’ll never SEE it because it’ll be behind his back!

He SHOULD have beaten the crap out of her, DEFINITELY not accepted the situation. He should have grabbed the ring off her finger, breaking it if he had to, and walked away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I blame myself.

As soon as I read the adult male protagonist was named "Timmy," I should have known we were in Wimp Ass Cuckold territory. But no, I went ahead and read it anyway. If you put a cuckold disclaimer up front you won't get any 1-votes from me. No disclaimer gets a 1-vote every time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
If this is your first

let it be your last in loving wives. Got enough of this type of trash, don't really need more. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Go back to where you came from

Title says it all. Your story sucked stone's imaginary balls. Maybe you're Timmy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Don't think this is your first time

You've obviously mastered the fine art of trolling. This is not sexy, so it must have been written as an exercise in pissing people off. Now that you've got your jollies, back to well deserved obscurity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
way to make an impression in the LW category

i hated it but that's because it's not my bag. so he learns his wife steps out and he accepts it. so what?

BrainGymBrainGymabout 7 years agoAuthor
thanks!

thank you all for these beautiful comments on my talent for storytelling, thank you so much for all the 5* votes i love seeing my story is doing so well. i love this loving wives caturgoury! i love my fans, thank you!!!

paulskinspaulskinsabout 7 years ago
Wrong category

I really can not stress enough of how you need to put this poorly written, unoriginal, and unrealistic steaming pile of cow dung in the fetish category. I won't insult you personally, but I am tempted. At the very least, you could put a warning on it so I don't waste my time reading the first few paragraphs. Thanks for continuing a sad trend of loser husbands that do nothing when their wives are cheating whores.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fucked story Fucked up author

Horseshit story. Waste of space. Please go back to the shallow end of the intelligence swamp and become one with the fish shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ok sucks a wimp

ok i will need to see if ya a male or femmie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
you are hilarious

With your sarcastic comment about your fans liking story knowing full well they didn't.

Obviously you truly enjoy the humiliated husband angle. I have met a number of those types. More importantly I have met their wives.

Comments pointing readers and writers to a certain Facebook profile have appeared in numerous comments. Many people mistakenly think it is scam. IT IS NOT!!

I haven't been back in some time so could be profile no longer exists

HOWEVER!!! WIFE AND DETAILED ON THAT PROFILE ARE VERY SIMILAR TO ONES IN YOUR STORY.

SHE-I KNOW HER PERSONALLY AND BIBLICALLY CONTINUES TO HAVE AFFAIR AFTER AFFAIR. HE IS 3RD HUSBAND-MARRIED 1993-HE HAS KNOWN FOR CLOSE TO 20 YEARS OF HER CHEATING

HER HAVING MULTIPLE AFFAIRS CONCURRENTLY-HER ENGAGEMENT IN THREEWAY

HE DOES NOTHING FEARFUL OF LOSING HER

SHE IS CRUEL AND INDISCREET BRAGGING ABOUT AFFAIRS.

FOR 13 MONTHS OF 10 YEARS THAT SHE WAS COLLEGE INSTRUCTOR IN HELENA MONTANA EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT SHE DROPPED HER THONG PANTIES ON FLLOR OF BATHROOM FOR HIM TO PICK UP AND PRESS AND RUB ON FACE WHILE SHE BATHED. HE WAS GETTING AROUSED FOR HIS FRIDAY NIGHT BLOWJOB.

THING IS SHE HAD COERCED YOUNGER MARRIED MALE STUDENT INTO FUCKING HER AND MADE SURE HER PANTIES WERE FULL OF MUSCULAR BIG COCKED STUDENT'S TWO HUGE CREAMY LOADS. PLENTY OF TIME TO OOZE OUT ON HER 60 MILE COMMUTE HOME TO THREE FORKS MONTANA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The perfect catagory

I enjoyed it. Thank you. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

wimpy cuck shit.

swedishreader1swedishreader1about 7 years ago
Absolutely fucking.

Outstanding piece of trolling.

I did actually read it and fucking hated it with a passion.

Well played BrainGym :)

kage440kage440about 7 years ago
He should walk

He should walk if not run away from the bitch as fast as he can. Even if she needs to fuck around with others, she disrespected him in front of him. That shows absolutely NO respect or love for him, or herself. Id she needs to denigrate him while cheating, then there isn't anything to keep the marriage together.

Once her body goes, no one will want here and she won't have anything wish will serve her right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

It was a good story until... Whats with you , Your a twisted sick pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
who write ths garbage

what kind of man would want or stay with this kind of woman? I'm glad I just glad I skimmed through this, what ever it is, like I do with most of the other submissions on this site in the last few months. All I've got to say is there are a lot of sickos posting and reading the garbage being posted. Just a bunch of fags and cuckolds , no men

BrainGymBrainGymabout 7 years agoAuthor
thanks again!!

ah, my dear children of the lubbing wibbes cataugoury, thanks for all these beautiful comments. i love you all. you're all my babies!! even in my wildest dreams i never imagined to have such success on this site!!! i put all my heart and soul into writing this story and am glad it has paid off. i love this. i promise all you adoring fans of mine that i'll be back with more wonderful stories for your reading pleasuuurrre! keep the praise and 5* coming in, my children!! let 'em roll in!

MindBlown75MindBlown75about 7 years ago

I don't usually comment on stories, but I feel bad people are attacking you since this is your first post here. I liked your story. It isn't garbage or shit. So what he stays with her, some men do that. 5* all the way.

BrainGymBrainGymabout 7 years agoAuthor
yes, my baby!

thank you MindBlown75, another adoring fan!! this is indeed a 5* story. thank you, my babies!! thank you, all my children. i love you all!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Total shit

Complete, total shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Dude, your story is at 1.50

Why make it worse by making asshole comments? That's the worst score I've ever seen at this point in the day. It's clearly a fail. Just learn and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
"Are you going to leave me?"

Why is he asking this? Yes this is third person, but you included enough of his thoughts and feelings that this is contrary to everything that happened before. You set up a guy who should have been using his phone to record it and leave her. Then you just changed without anything to back it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yes, but

Even in a fantasy there must be some connection to how people really act. Here, you gave us no indication that Tim was a sub or had visions of being a cuck. In fact he objected to wifey even talking to Stone. So, his reaction to the cheating was too difficult to accept, and thus you get so much negative responses.

texaschucktexaschuckabout 7 years ago
not my cup of tea

I won't criticize your story. It was well written. The ending didn't thrill me but it's your story. Don't listen to nay sayers if you like it go for it.

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
KNOWLEDGE IS ONLY DANGEROUS

when you wimp out knowing, TK U MLJ LV NV

ManoBlueManoBlueabout 7 years ago
Trash!!!

This story is Garbage!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Waste of time

Total shit of a story. Please don't write any more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
New All Time low

This story is an all time crap story with no redeeming value at all. Sorry that I can't give it a negative rating. I think this author is seriously mentally deranged.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Waste

Story started off great from the catching of the wife until the end sucked !

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 7 years ago
One of the worse stories on the site

Just disgusting ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Trash , garbage, author is braindead, cannot be cured anymore

0

BrainGymBrainGymabout 7 years agoAuthor
Author Here

Okay, so I think it's time for another comment. An honest one this time. I'm laughing my head off, dudes. You know what's so awesome about you guys? That I can knock out this story on a keyboard in about 2 hours and then just sit back with a glass of chilled champagne and duck rolls while my cuckold tale ruins your lives and sends you into a tailspin of anger, despair, pain and rage. I've laughed so much that I have abs like Stone's. Keep the comments rolling in guys, you've really made my attempt to ruin your lives worth it.

@swedishreader1: we all gotta get our kicks somehow, eh?

And the best part? Only 2 commenters figured out that y'all have royally made dimwits out of yourselves by believing this was an actual, serious story and that my previous comments were nothing but ruses to egg you on. Now, I'm back to sipping my chilled champagne and laughing at your butt-hurt comments.

And on that note...please keep the 5* votes coming, my adoring baby fans!!! Hahahaha.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 7 years ago
It started well but...

then it seemed to fall off a very high cliff of cliches.

BrainGymBrainGymabout 7 years agoAuthor
Dear Anon - here's a clue

This tale was penned for a particular purpose which has been accomplished -- as is proved by your belief in its supposed realism. You got more than straw between your ears? Oh, man. This has been such a blast. But I'm outta here for now. Play nice, children!

and keep the 5* coming, of course ;)

luedonluedonabout 7 years ago
So much for the conspiracy theory about Laurel sweeping out the 1* scores

Congratulations, BrainGym. With an average score to date of 1.47, there must have been readers other than yourself who scored this more than 1*. Amazing.

And a small note to the complaining commentariat: Don't ever delude yourself that somebody goes fishing to provide pleasure for the fish.

Lue

SeeingEyeSeeingEyeabout 7 years ago
Wow

You are not only a lousy writer but you're also a dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

What utter rubbish, you're just another 1* cuck writer determined to piss off the readers with your poorly written cuck rubbish. It's not even original. You say you've published plenty, but where?

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 7 years ago
BrainGym?

Brain Dead more like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@luedon

Every time you open your mouth you say something stupid. Don't be any more moronic than you have to be.

Everyone knows the site does sweeps. They have said they do sweeps, with their own words. It's a fact and only an idiot doesn't know it. They aren't done every day. Sometimes, it takes several months. Sometimes it takes a week. They always happen before a contest is concluded. You should just stop talking. Do you want a link to the thread that talks about sweeps? No, fuck that. Look it up yourself, stupid.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeabout 7 years ago
Worst story ever.

Hated it 1*

roadbirdroadbirdabout 7 years ago
absolute

worst story on here or at least tied for worst I do agree it took stones to write this bull shit

luedonluedonabout 7 years ago
As I was saying about fish

So many of the ones that take the bait seem to be called 'Anonymous'.

Lue

bruce22bruce22about 7 years ago
Horrible,

For someone with empathy for children's coaches who try so hard to make everyone's live more fun. Also it was a complete betrayal he accepted becoming a Cuck which helped get even more furious. I guess that means it was good writing??

icebreadicebreadabout 7 years ago
hahahahaha

hahahahahahahaha ffs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I don't think I'd brag about wasting two hours on this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yuck

I hate chuck stories. Wimpy men should be banished. He should have hurt both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great. Another fairy tale

Must not think much of men especially husbands. Authors like this must have some real problems with self esteem

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
BrainGym

Did not read your story. Read a couple of the comments and realized this was just a lonely little man in his moms basement trolling the readership.Congrads ! If this is what you do for fun what sad life you must have. No vote No anger

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
god what a waste of time

i think I lost iq points reading this

rixelsrixelsabout 7 years ago
BrainGym?

Or BrainStain? or BrainDrain? This story has an ending chosen to elicit angry comments for the amusement of the asshole author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You don't even know anything about baseball

Baseball (or softball - which is it?) coaches don't use whistles, baseball teams don't play matches or score points and no batters arms look like pistons when they swing. Other than that it was a piece of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1 star

What kind of pussy whipped shit is this. He should of had some ducking balls and used a bat on Stone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

As she walked towards the door, he raised the bat. "Till death do us part." He repeated softly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
what rock

did this piece of crap crawl from under.

BrainGymBrainGymabout 7 years agoAuthor
BrainGym here

I thought I told you kids to play nice for when I got back? Can't you children ever behave? Thanks for still commenting, exactly like I told you to -- being my adoring fans and all. I'm saving all your marvelous comments. They're all completely and utterly hilarious -- every single one. So thank you my dear puppets who've played into my hands and who so perfectly dance to my tune. Keep the comments pouring in. Everything you can possibly makes me laugh and laugh and laugh. 5* as always, kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Piece of shit, stinking shit

Piece of shit, stinking shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ditto

ditto previous comment

SHIT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Where's FTDS

When you need him. Good build up. And then just completely fizzled. I hate fuck shit. But this isn't even good cuckold shit. Not enough emotion. And his character gets completely rewritten in the second page.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Worst ever

Absolutely the worst piece of shit I have read, this writer is one serious loser....

Justgr8Justgr8about 7 years ago
Ouch

I hope my life never gets so lonely and pathetic that I would write a garbage story just to have people pay attention to me... This author is a joke, but more to himself than to any of us because in five minutes he will be forgotten by most, but will still be the lonely coward looking for any scrap he can find.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
If Timmy ever found his balls...

...I have a gun he can borrow.

Seriously, dude, you're really a writer? I imagine you had a ball jerking at least 74 people's chains.

BrainGymBrainGymabout 7 years agoAuthor
Fascinating.

Truly amazing the importance folks append to themselves as they have delusions of their own non-existent grandeur. @Justgr8, I didn't do this for the irrelevant "attention" or "scraps" of yourself and the rest of the people of dubious mental capacity who lie herein. I did it to mess with you all and ruin your lives to get a days' worth of giggles. Which I gloriously succeeded in doing. As at now, over 70 people have danced to my tune -- even after I openly told them I was playing a tune for them to dance to. And even if I hadn’t told you, can’t you tell when someone is obviously fucking with you? I named the guys Timmy and Stone, for crying out loud! Timmy cried as he soiled his underwear, for Pete’s sake! Could I possibly have been more obvious? @luedon, you’re wrong -- I didn’t rate the story at all, and even if I had, I’d have rated it 1* to get the ball rolling. Glad we’ve cleared that up. @the people who favorited this story -- umm, why?? @Anon who said "As she walked towards the door, he raised the bat. "Till death do us part." He repeated softly." -- you sir, are magnificent. Your comment is definitely in my top ten favorites. It made me snort my champagne as I burst out laughing.

And I love how I'm supposedly a man? How would you know if I'm male or female? Hahaha. Picture me however you like -- just picture me laughing.

The second reason I did this is to hold a mirror up to you all (although I'm not sure if you can grasp such a concept since you can't seem to understand that every single tiny thing within the story was a deliberate provocation). So, why did I do this? (aside from laughing uncontrollably as your lives were ruined, your enraged tears flowed and you were flung into a whirlpool of emotions). I did this to teach a little lesson. I should not have been able to come here and rile you all up so much with a story about fictional people doing fictional shitty things to each other. My story should not have garnered such comments from you. Anonymous or not, online or not (hilarious or not) it is simply unacceptable. If you hated the story, you should have moved on and not left comments that you thought would hurt me. See, you left all those comments thinking they would cause me pain and that I'd cry about them (Well, I did cry, but with laughter). This little 2-page story (although I deliberately made it as rage-inducing, pain-inducing and incorrect as possible) shouldn't have brought down all this abuse from you readers. But it did...

So who's truly the asshole here? You guys, or me? I was only an asshole to hold up a mirror to you and show you what assholes you are. And with all your comments, clearly I have -- and if you deny this, you're a hypocrite and a damn liar. I gladly cop I did this just to mess with you. In fact, I'll shout it proudly from the rooftops. But if you people were normal, rational human beings I would have failed in my attempt. If you are a rational intelligent human, this story wouldn't have bothered you. You would have just clicked away and moved on. Or at the very worst you would have left a comment that, while honest, wasn't a steaming pile of abusive horseshit. If you weren't assholes, this story wouldn't have gotten all the hate and abuse it did. It is fiction. Complete fiction from the very first word to the very last, and no actual husbands were harmed in the production of it. You all more than deserve what I've done. And it's awesome for me too as I laughed enough to gladden my heart every single time I remember this, and all the effort I put into it was a couple of spare hours at a screen. A damn good investment for me.

I know the majority of you don't have enough brain cells to comprehend what I've just said, so I'll conclude with...it's been fun. It really and truly has. But I now need to get back to much more important things than wading in this swamp. So comment all you like. Say all you want. The more hateful you are, the more you categorically prove my point for me. I'm taking a bow, and feeling immensely proud of this historical performance as the curtain falls on the stage that is "Stone" and Loving Wives. Thank you and goodnight, my dear assholes. Elvis has now left the building. (Although of course I shall still be checking back occasionally, so I can laugh uncontrollably at the comments I know you will continue to leave, just like the mindless, easily-manipulated dimwits the vast majority of you have shown yourselves to be). Goodbye, and do try to get smarter.

Come to think of it, I'll actually come back, just to post my Top 10 all-time favorite picks from these comments. (If you read this entire comment, you'd already know one of them). Please do wait with bated breath to see if your own abusive response makes it to the Top 10.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: FTDS

IIRC, FinishTheDamnStory was a writing collaborative duo and 1/2 of the team passed away in the last year or so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
"I've been writing for a long time and I have published many works."

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
When you think the day at LW couldn't go worst...

When you think the day at LW couldn't go worst...This shitty work shows up! At least it could have had one decent character, but no! This has a direct entry to the ten worst stories of all times in LW! Even worst than the Indian ones! Congratulations to the writer! He reached his goal: To piss off the readers! 1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I HAVE SEEN

This before.

Oh yeah, mannicon wrote the same thing a couple of years ago.

He wanted the attention of the BTB crowd. So he could tell them how smart he is and how dumb they are👉👈.

It is definitely difficult to find a new concept in LW category.

Thanks for the effort BrainGym, maybe you'll do better next time,lol.

AMerryman

grriz1grriz1about 7 years ago
Not impressed

I didn't like much about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WARNING !!!!!!

In the future please warn us that it is a cuck story. The writing wasn't bad but I was disappointed that the husband turned out to be a complete wimp and the wife a complete slut.

looking4itlooking4itabout 7 years ago

This is so stereotypical that it is nearly comical. If it weren't for the sophomoric writing style it would actually be funny. But, it's not.

MindBlown75MindBlown75about 7 years ago

Hate you were fucking with us, but kind of funny you proved what assholes people could be. I still liked it. Though what is up with the ya-ya thing? It made me laugh.

CrkcpprCrkcpprabout 7 years ago
People , you've been played like a cheap guitar

I wouldn't read this story if someone held a gun to my head , but when I saw it had 80 some odd comments , I went through those . Very easy to see what some people think is so funny , let's poke the ferrets . Then run back to the boards and brag about it.

Do you folks remember RLmann ?

That was Swingerjoe' s little mind fuck , sorta like this one . Maybe this kind of trolling (or fishing , hello Luedon) .

I'd lay you great odds that this author is really Swingerjoe or FLC.

Hope they enjoyed themselves .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not Great

I don't mind some cuck stories but this just didn't do it for me. I was hoping Stone would kick the shit out of wimpy Timmy.....loser

He should of went home, torched all her clothes and stuff then walked away

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Absolute crap!!!

Don't waste your time reading about the whore and cuckhold husband.DCCE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

TRASH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
idea

Clearly I need to read the comments before I bother reading the story. Should be available to avoid wasting some time that way.

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 7 years ago
No real conclusion

Neither one way or another, just left hanging as a 'carry on as before'.

SgtmjrSgtmjrabout 7 years ago
wasted time

Total waste of my time.

NATHANBRITTLESNATHANBRITTLESabout 7 years ago
Off Target

For your first effort, I would say you wrote fairly well grammatically and structurally but you might have to rethink your target demographic. Writing Wimp/Cuck stories and submitting them to Loving Wives is a complete misidentification of whom you are writing too. A majority of LW readers despise Wimp stories and grade them accordingly. You should either write stories with a strong male character if you want to continue submitting to LW or if you feel the need to continue writing about weak men try submitting them under BDSM or Maybe group Sex. I am not trying to be harsh but am pointing out something you should consider before submitting you next story. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Don't believe for a minute....

...that the author set out to "fuck" with us. I think he or she wrote the story and had no idea how bad it was until it started getting the horrible comments and scores. He/she has a spent more time defending him/herself than he/she did in writing the stupid story. Sounds too much like the game little kids play when they say something dumb.....

"You're so stupid...I knew I was wrong but just said to see if you agree so i could show how stupid you are"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
New try?

I can believe it only took an hour or two to write this story. There isn't much to it anyway. Maybe you could surprise the readers/commenters with something more substantial like a follow-up where TIm, or Timmy as it's a term for a likable person, at least has or finds some selfrespect. Why would he stay with a serial cheater without any shame. Love someone that much to accept her continuous affairs or one night stands, maybe it's possible but only for a few I guess, or for other reasons like children although I think that isn't a good situation, not for the children cause they will catch on sooner or later, nor for the cheated husband. I would like to find him a nice woman he can love and who would love him and send the present one off in the sunset so he can live without heartpain and no longer being humiliated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sure, why not? There's no intelligence test for being a writer.

First, you are allowing anonymous comments, so you have the gumption to accept all comments regardless. Secondly, I think the story is mechanically (technically?) well written.

The plot reflects characters and behavior that is generally repulsive, humiliating, and heart breaking. But we know there are some very ugly disturbed people, and this story reflects that reality. It would be little worse if it was his 13-year old daughter getting ass fucked by Stone, rather than his wife. Maybe that will be a sequel, if this sick fuck can find a site willing to publish it. Why a writer would want to waste his time and energy on such stories is beyond me. I find it embarrassing that an adult thinks this story is worth writing or being read. The author is actually humiliating himself worse than he humiliates the husband. But both the fictional and real life characters have that option. Its an open forum. Show us what you will, we'll tell you what it looks like.

Maybe in a way you are like the cuckolded husband, accepting any amount of abuse and humiliation, as long as you get some of our attention. How pathetic is that?

SlirpuffSlirpuffabout 7 years ago
WTF ??

Just shoot yourself and stop writing...

BrainGymBrainGymabout 7 years agoAuthor
To the people with brains...

Before I unveil my Top 10 Hilariously Idiotic Comments list, I feel I need to give a nod to the very few commenters here who actually aren't idiots:

First up is swedishreader1, who not only had the brains to figure out I was playing the rest of you utter fools like a fiddle, but was a champ and took it in the humorous spirit it was intended. Well played to you too, swedishreader1 :)

Next up is icebread, thank you for finding all this as hilarious as I do. Top marks for your sense of humor. Everyone else here seems to be missing that gene.

Third is MindBlown75, you just seem like such a sweet, innocent person who sees only the good in everyone and would never ever hurt a fly. Thank you for copping to people here being assholes. And yes, "ya-ya" is a real thing. Some friends of mine tell me so, at least ;)

Next is Crkcppr, you're only on this list because "People, you've been played like a cheap guitar" made me laugh, clutching my sides for breath for fifteen minutes straight. Yes, I did enjoy myself (and obviously still am) so thanks for the well wishes -- however facetiously you intended them.

Last but not least is NATHANBRITTLES and "Anonymous: New try?" you were both misguided in your kindly attempts to "help" me improve my writing, but it's the thought that counts. You're both decent. It seems to me that finding decency here is like finding a unicorn out in the real world. Please note though that this isn't a real story and I'm just messing with the retards.

As for the rest of you, keep the asinine comments coming...I need as many as I can for the final Top 10 compilation.

Be good, kids! I'll be back soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Are you back yet, got a message for you.

For the people with brains?Well, that leave you out author. Whiny little ass wipe who thinks he's so smart. Got only two words for you. FUCK OFF and shove your story up your ass where it belongs. By the way, if there's more room, you can shove that bitch "luedon" up there too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
There seems to be only one retard here.

His fake name happens to be "BrainGym"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1* TRASH

Why waste words with a psychopath?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Slirpuff has the right idea.

Guys like this should be hung up by their balls and left swinging in the wind. Ouch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The first one on your Idiot List

should be you for writing this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
If you'r shooting for the lowest score today with the most negative comments.

Congratulation! You've accomplished your goal. Satisfying feeling, isn't it?

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 7 years ago
Well Trolled

Yep, nicely trolled. Started to score it a 5 just to mess with the trolling but went along with it instead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hahaha

1. You've never had anything published.

2. Your writing style is childish. Are you 8 years old?

3. Throwing in random swearing doesn't make your writing more "butch".

4. Don't live in denial. You'll be happier once you admit you are gay.

5. This story bites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
hey 𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐀𝐆

now that you had your little fun (it takes so little to make you happy), you can go back slurping cum out of your wife's holes. there you go, that's a good boy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
PUKE!

MORE PUKE! STUPID FUCKING STORY. There isn't a man in this country that would do that, you ignorant fucking prick writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Boring and bad

Did the author troll through every cuck story submitted on Lit, it seems there was a little bit of one story, then a few lines of another, grab a sentence from the next one, add in a few more lines from a few more stories, then bingo! a new cuck story. 1*

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous