Stone

Story Info
Sometimes you run into the right person at the right time.
1.7k words
3.63
5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wednesday night's in Salisbury North Carolina could very well go down as the worst. My home town wasn't Vegas but there was always something to do. Freshman year of college was going pretty good for me, I made a lot of friends. I found several young women I wanted to give my attention to. As expected the best had guys back home they were still locked on to. I was fresh off a relationship in VA so i know exactly how it was. But I was looking for someone to occupy my time. Marsha was the type of lady I always wanted. Exotic, different, had a thick accent like Rihanna, beautiful skin, and a smile as bright as the sun. We had several classes together. Every time she answered a question it was like she whispered directly into my ear. I had to get next to her outside of class. My only conflict was they had all the island students in an off campus house together. My only saving grace was the kicker on the team. I was going to have to get my boy Razor to hook me up. I found myself spending a lot of time over there but not getting any closer, may as well have been outside.

I found myself roaming the grounds this particular evening. I was sitting on our newly built bleachers watching the sprinklers spray the field I saw Gwen pass by close to the edge of the bleachers. We had a class together and sat pretty close. I never had the chance to really talk or get to know each other. Gwen was a classic beauty. Her smooth dark chocolate skin seemed to shimmer with the light from the stadium. She had on a white sundress with small yellow flowers. As she walked I could see the wind pull on it revealing her hips underneath. Wasn't aware she was built so well. I figured she was getting some exercise or meeting someone. I started to walk back to my dorm. When I came around the corner she was already standing there. She was just as surprised as I was. She hugged me and giggled. We stood at the door and spoke for a few minutes before I asked if she wanted to come up and watch a movie. She said yes almost before I could get the question out. The only issue was the form wasn't co-ed and it was after ten so she wasn't technically allowed to be in the building and I lived on the third floor, so we had to sneak in. We tip toed up the back stair well. It was surprisingly empty. We made it to my room and in with only one of my hall mates seeing her.

I thought we were home free until the banging on the doors started. We just got comfortable when the R.A. started doing room checks. I knew it was going to be ugly. Luckily room 301 had Terrence and his revolving door. By the time they knocked on his door he was getting dressed and they escorted the young lady from his room in an embarrassing manner with all the guys in the hall watching her leave. They told us to relax and not let it happen again. Gwen was standing against the closet door worried to death that she was going to get caught. I told her to chill and turned the movie on. We started watching The Waterboy. Before the 5title credits popped on screen she had her hand on my thigh. I should have known then she already knew what she wanted before she got upstairs. She whispered that she was cold and wanted to get in the covers. I stood up to let her get in and she was already naked.

I tore my clothes off almost as fast as she did. She started kissing on my chest. And the movie was instantly filled noise in the background. She pushed me to lay flat on my back. She straddled my hips and kept kissing my chest and collar bone. He soft lips made me behind to grow. I felt my dick graze her lips and the wetness made me want to just slide right in.

She whispered, "Not yet." As she slid her wet pussy across my stomach and perched over my face. Her dark brown skin looked flawless against the bouncing television light. I placed my hands on her soft cheeks and squeezed pulling her lips down to mine. I heard muffled moans and felt her lean forward. She must have been leaning on my desk for leverage. She quickly came all over my face. Her grinding hips on my tongue made me even harder. When she slammed the butt of her fist against the wall I had to pull back and stop what i was doing. One last swirl of the tinge had her shivering on my lips. She stood up off the side of the bed. Her knees buckled and she shook it off. With a smile she threw the covers off my now rock solid throbbing dick waiting.

She grabbed it with one hand firmly at the base and used her other hand to measure up to the head. She leaned very close to the head and gave a soft kiss. Several short licks to the head later she gave a light bite to the side of my shaft. I flexed as it sat in her lips causing my veins to grow. The flickering light revealed her eyes expanding with surprise as my dick swelled opening her jaw wider than she expected. I relaxed it and she slowly dragged her lips up and down the length of my penis. She made her way to the tip and began to quickly slurp it in and we put it out. She continued this for almost a minute before she flattened out her tongue and licked the head with long broad strokes. I reached down and dragged my hand over her head, but as soon as I touched her hair she swatted my hand away. Easily understood that. She never stopped her motion though. I leaned back and placed my hands behind my head to enjoy. Her warm mouth licking and slurping made my toes curl up and flex like fists. She stopped and looked up at me. "What's wrong?" I panted. She looked me in the eye and said. "You ready yet?" My dick was solid as stone. I just nodded.

She stood up and took her sun dress off. She didn't have anything on underneath. I was semi surprised. Her perky nipples and dark chocolate breast were sitting pretty. She climbed back on the bed and climbed on top of me. She rubbed the head of my penis against her clit. She settled herself down just past the head. Her hips rolled as she whined on the head. She kept her body on just the head. I put my hands on her ankles as she kept popping her hips back on me. As she worked I could feel her getting more wet than she already was. She dropped her leg to her knees and her pussy swallowed my dick. She started popping back throwing her pussy at me. The more aggressive her thrust became the stronger she was becoming with her hands. She pressed her hands around my throat and squeezed. She wasn't that strong but just enough pressure to have me light headed. I grabbed her wrist to push her off some. She eased up and began raising up as high as she could and slammed down. Her pussy started to squeeze as she started fucking me. I was bucking my hips up to meet her drop. I grabbed both of her ass cheeks and squeezed hard. I could feel an orgasm inching closer as we were sex fighting. As she began to cum her thrust slowed a lot while her left hand slapped the wall. I grabbed her arm and pulled it down. We couldnt have my hall mates knowing what we were doing. I heard a loud bang on the opposite wall. Her hands began to squeeze by throat again. The harder she seemed to cum the harder she squeezed. It surprisingly turned me on more. I didnt try to slow it down as I exploded deep inside her. I pushed her hand off and leaned up and started sucking her breasts. When my dick stopped pumping into here both collapsed on my bed. As we were panting trying to catch our breath I noticed the tv was playing the title screen from the DVD. Time must have flew by and we were in our own world. I immediately started trying to figure out how to get her out before everyone woke up.

"We have to get you downstairs before everyone wakes up." I whispered. Her response was swift as she said, "What, did you think I was just gonna fuck you and leave?" I shook my head and handed her my LC football shirt. She snuggled up to my pillow and immediately passed out sleep. It was already two a.m. I knew we had to be out before everyone got up for their 8 o'clock class. I left her in the bed sleep as I got up to take a shower. When I grabbed my shower caddy I saw my roommate Bobby sleep in his bed. I almost fell when I jumped. How long had he been there, and what did he see?

After the shower I fell asleep next to Gwen. Of course I forgot to set my alarm. I woke up from all the ruckus in the hall. Shit, everyone was up and getting ready. I had to walk her out and down the stairs in front of everyone. When I opened the door I heard Lamar and Bobby down the hall cheering. She speed walked to the back stair well and I walked her back to her dorm. As we made it closeri saw Marsha coming out the back of one of the dorms on the f way. Messed up that as Gwen grabbed my arm. I stumbled back and missed my early classes. When I woke again I saw a print of Gwen's make up on my pillow. I was fine with that. Then I realized she stole my football shirt. Damn.