Stoned Submission Ch. 05

Story Info
Annika and Grady get stoned. Then have some fun with Owen.
7.3k words
4.75
5.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kate7891
kate7891
255 Followers

Chapter 5: Easy Come...

*****

There's this song, that whenever Annika hears it, she can't help but feel... sexy. Turned on. Ready (and willing) to be taken. Used. She doesn't even have to be high to respond in this way. Though, when she is high and hears this song... Things happen. Nika awakens, clenches. Her core heartbeat becomes heavier, more present; her throat and face flood with heat.

The song is Come Together by the Beatles.

The Beatles!

Can you imagine being turned on by the Beatles?

The worst part of it is, there's an ad campaign at the moment, Toyota maybe, that's using the song. Needless to say, Grady has been the grateful recipient of commercial make-out sessions, blow jobs, lap dances, what have you, when that ad is on high rotation. Especially when Annika's high. She's yet to tell him the affect this song has on her, for she fears if she does...

Annika's not sure know what it is about this particular song that grabs her by the pussy. That's a lie. Of course she knows. She's smoked enough weed in her life to be grossly self-aware. It's McCartney's heavy bass riff, Lennon's melodic voice urging his listeners to "come together... right now... over me".

It's on her #nika playlist that shuffles in the background when she and Grady have 'planned sex'. Not the spontaneous and delicious kind they just had in the yoga studio earlier. Annika's belly was still jumping in shock and awe at how Grady had just trussed her up and taken her.

She loved that man's imagination.

Kissing his shoulder, Annika left him napping in her bed, wrapped a short terry robe around her body as she wandered through to the kitchen. She grabbed her phone from the counter, saw six message notifications, and rummaged under the sink for her bong. She ignored messages from her mum, Tink, her assistant, but opened the one from Owen, the physio for Grady's football team.

And her reliable weed supplier.

O: Fresh stock has arrived. Let me know if you require my services.

Fantastic.

Annika quickly tapped a reply, inviting Owen over for a beer and to watch the game. Along with the bong, she grabbed the small coffee tin used to store her stash, saw it was running low, thanked Yoda for Owen's serendipitous timing, and wandered out to the balcony.

Nonchalantly (she hoped), Annika glanced over to the balcony to her left, crestfallen when she saw Lucille's veranda and accompanying apartment cloaked in dark quiet. She couldn't help but wonder where Lucille was, what she was doing, who she was doing. Nika whined. She wanted to be done.

Shaking her head clear, Annika sat down to watch the final streaks of pink disappear from the night sky. She packed a cone, lit up and took her first hit of the day. She sucked smoke in deeply, leaning back and tipping her face to the stars starting to shine. Counting them, she held the heat in her lungs, four heartbeats, five, before slowly exhaling. She watched the smoke dance upon the air and waited for her head to follow it.

She repeated the day's events in her mind's eye: power games over the phone in the parking lot, the seemingly innocent exchange with Lucille at work, an exchange dripping with tension, tension Annika could still feel in her core, and phone sex in the bathroom; events all leading to the mind-blowing yoga sex.

As her head began to swim comfortably with the drug, eyes heavy, she recalled the feeling of helplessness in being cuffed to the chair, unable to move, breath inverted, shallow and restricted. Nika clenched in memory, still pleasantly tender, and sincerely hoped for a repeat performance in the future.

Annika turned her head upon hearing Grady step out onto the balcony, shirtless, his jeans left lazily unbuttoned. His eyes greedily took in her body; bare feet and light gold thighs, willowy hips, her robe exposing the summer warm flesh at her chest. At his inspection, Annika's already inebriated body went on alert, tense. She bit her bottom lip and Grady grinned.

"Owen's gonna swing by later, catch the game," she said, distracting herself in the packing of another cone. Grady sat on the hammock chair, giving it a little push so they swung in the gentle night breeze. He took the container of chopped grassed, proceeded to roll himself a joint. Annika lit up.

"Yeah? Fresh stock arrived, huh?" He inspected the tip of his joint, found it to his liking, and joined Annika in oblivion. He rested a hand on her knee, tracing small circles with his fingertips over her flesh. Annika rolled her head, stretching the long column of her neck, telling herself to ignore the tingles running from knee to cunt.

"I think he's lonely. Why doesn't he have a girlfriend?"

Grady shrugged, took a drag of his rollie, his free hand moving in slow, strong strokes up her thigh. Back down. He could feel the tension trembling under the surface of Annika's body, knew the pleasure in helping her release it. But he also knew the heady power in building it. Controlling it.

"He's a good bloke. Good at his job. But I think he's on the team doing the job he can do, not the one he wants to do. Maybe it messes with his head some." Grady shrugged again, offered Annika the joint.

She took a lazy hit, head heavy on her shoulders, her chest thumping and pussy tingling. She grinned all dopey at him and packed her third funnel.

"You're fucked," he teased, resting his hand high on her thigh, fingertips reaching toward Annika's groin.

"And about to be fuckeder," she laughed as she subconsciously opened her thighs, pushing her feet against the concrete floor to make the hammock swing. They swayed in comfortable silence - a stoner's silence - Grady's hand warm from her heated skin, when an idea entered his brain. He took the bong from Annika, bringing his hand up to the back of her neck, squeezing and bringing their faces close. His scent - sandalwood by the sea - both settled and excited her.

The kiss was soft, simmering at the edges. Grady traced the shape of her mouth with his tongue and her sharp intake of breath made his cock itch. He could taste remnants of weed on her breath as her lips heated under his.

"I'm feeling a nice, comfortable high right now, Gray baby," she murmured against him, turning her head and sucking his earlobe, scraping it with her teeth. The electric abrasion shot from Grady's ear to his belly, a warm fire pit that needed very little stoking.

He twitched beside Annika, trying not to give much away. But his hand tightened on her neck, his thumb rubbing over the jumping pulse in her jugular.

"I don't want you nice and comfortable, Nika," he replied, voice low and husky. It made Annika's belly clench.

"But... Owen's coming over."

Grady's smile spread slowly across his face, deepening the creases around his eyes.

"In that case... You'll just have to behave yourself." He checked the packed the funnel as he spoke, making sure the grass was filled firm. And Annika flushed scarlet, wondering what sort of state he'd work her into, make her sit through, while Owen was there. She sighed heavily, trying to imagine every possible scenario. Her body was tense again, coiled tight, ready to spring into action. The sensation centred in her belly, all heightened by her mate Mary Jane.

Before passing Annika the pipe, Grady's hand moved up from her knee to the juncture of her thighs. She slid down the hammock, legs widening in welcome. He rubbed his middle finger through Nika's swollen slit, gathering juices from her achy core, dragging them back up to circle her swollen clit.

Annika's knees wobbled and thighs shook; she sucked in a breath and remained still, though she couldn't have moved had she wanted to, such was the power of Grady and marijuana.

His finger pressed against Nika's pulsating opening, probing softly, stretching her, but never fully penetrating. Annika bit her lip, fought the urge to arch her hips in offering. In demand. No way was she going to beg.

"Fuck, Nika," Grady whispered softly, his voice as thick as her cream. The feeling of Annika's pussy coating his fingertip made him swallow hard, fighting the urge to give in to her need for release. He turned his hand and rubbed the back of his finger through her folds, coating himself from the tip of his finger to the knuckle. His nail scraped against Annika's clit, making her gasp.

Her whole body felt heavy, weighed down by a single finger. How is it he can do this to me? she wondered.

He withdrew his hand from under Annika's robe, and she straightened, pressing her thighs together to ease the ache he'd stirred to life. Grady licked his lips, clearly desiring a taste, but instead, he rubbed Nika's juices around the mouthpiece of the pipe.

Fuck.

He lifted dark eyes to Annika's smoky blue, and they were entrapped in each other's intense gaze. Waiting. Taking the pipe from him, Annika licked her lips and brought it to her mouth. Nika's pungent tang tickled the tip of her tongue, a taste that travelled down her throat, to her lungs, along with a big hit of thick smoke.

Grady's entire body went on alert watching her taste the hazy flavour of her sex. A flavour he knew well and adored. His belly tightened and the itch behind his pelvis was scratching for relief. But he watched. Waited. Saw Annika's eyes close in ecstasy at the taste, saw her lick her lips, and knew Nika's smoky musk was making her head spin. Grady got up and stood over her, faces close.

"Blow," he whispered, his breath tickling her lips. Eyes entrapped by his, Annika tilted her face up, blew smoke directly into his mouth. Grady rubbed his open lips over hers, drinking in her mixed taste, Nika as pronounced as the weed. She groaned, surrendering her lips to his, tongue snaking in to torment and tease. And to share their own unique flavour of sex. It made their heads swim.

She swallowed his sigh as her own caught in the back of her throat. His hands gripped her shoulders, one moving to squeeze the side of her neck in rhythm with her thick pulse. Annika pulled back, sucking his bottom lip. And her dopey, self-satisfied grin was reflected in his.

They were on high alert (pardon the pun), restless for action. But not wanting the game to finish yet. Annika was the first to break.

"I really, really, really need to shower the day away, Gray baby," she said, standing up, breasts all but spilling out of her robe, ensuring her body bumped and brushed against his. She felt his arms stiffen at his sides, lowered her gaze and saw his fists clench. She unbelted her robe, exposing long column of silky skin from breasts to pussy. Annika shook out her hair before tying it up in a messy top knot, smirking all the while. Sashayed inside, leaving Grady rooted on the spot, watching her hips swing.

Shedding her robe, Annika turned on the hot spray, before lighting two candles at the bathroom sink. Steam quickly filled the space and she sensed movement behind her. She met Grady's eyes in the mirror's golden, flickered reflection. Smiled. Their movements were slow, sensual.

She stepped under the hot stream, letting out a moan of pure pleasure. Grady moved in behind her, arms encircling her waist, lips rubbing over her shoulder. She could feel his erection poking into the small of her back, and she arched, rubbing her ass against his thighs.

Grady scraped his teeth over her shoulder in response and gyrated his hips lightly against her bum, hands moving up to cup her heavy breasts, his fingers kneading her warm and heavy flesh. He could feel an acute pulse at the tip of his sensitive cock, a pulse that only spread when the right contact was made with Annika's back.

Under the stinging spray of the shower, under Grady's big, rough hands, Annika's skin burned, stinging to life. The steam was rising, filling her head. Grady's breath was hot and ragged in her ear as he pressed a hand between her shoulder blades, pushing her forward, adjusting his stance so his cock fit more snuggly against her cunt.

Bracing her hands on the wall, Annika let Grady rub his dick along her gash. The water was beating down on them, the sound of its heavy fall bouncing off the tiles.

"I spoke with Lucille earlier this evening. When you were in the ropes," he whispered wetly, pressing his tongue against her ear, trying to focus on the heat stinging his back, not the heat coating his erection. Annika turned her head to look at him, arched a brow.

"And?"

"And... She seemed excited about you taking her up on her... offer."

"Did she?"

He nodded, lowered his face again to the curve of her shoulder, bit hard. And thrust his cock through Nika's slit, searching for her achy opening. She curved her ass back against him, giving him an opening angle. He took it, sinking in to her hot wet glove slowly, deeply.

Their mutual moans of pleasure were lost in the cascade of water and Grady commenced to tug and twist Annika's nipples. She rocked back against him, her moist muscles gripping his dick, holding him firmly inside. She could all but feel him grow and swell inside her.

But the game wasn't going to end here. Grady narrowed his gaze at the back of Annika's head and promised her that.

"I'm excited," she panted, "to explore this offer with her."

He moved his head to her other shoulder, started tormenting her ear, his fingertips pinching almost painfully at Annika's pierced nipple. She humped her butt back against him in response, feeling the pressure building in her belly.

"And I love," she continued, bending forward from the hips, breasts heavy in his hands, her own pressed against the cool white tile, "that you want me to. That you want to go on this journey with me. It's so fucking hot."

Images of Annika and Lucille filled his mind and he growled, pushing Annika forward with his hard thrusts, his hazy brain imagining tasting Lucille on her lips. On her pussy. Of them taking each other after Lucille had seduced Annika, stretching her limits. Of the two of them exchanging Nika like some secret submissive sex toy.

Annika moaned, lifting to her toes, feeling her belly quiver with an approaching orgasm. She clenched Grady's meaty cock hard, signalling her readiness. He felt it sing from his cock to his chest, a lightning bolt to the system. The slap of skin against skin was wet and sharp, Annika's flesh a bright pink in contrast to his.

"Not yet, not yet," he panted hotly against her skin, and with one final hard thrust Annika lurched forward, turning her head to press her cheek against the cool tile. He held her hips still, his cock buried inside, leaving her helpless but to clench and release, clench and release, a somewhat pathetic attempt for Nika to find an orgasm on her own.

"Grady..." she whimpered.

"Not yet," he repeated, and turned to shut off the spray. They stood, awkwardly, in the rising steam, still joined. She could feel his cock's pulsing heat inside her, and marvelled at his control.

"But baby," she moaned.

He slapped her ass once, hard. The sting vibrated directly to her cunt and she gripped him tighter in response.

"Not. Yet." He kissed the back of her neck, rubbed his hands down her arms, each touch torture in her over sensitised state. He slowly, leisurely (fucking bastard) withdrew, Nika clenching tightly the entire way, desperate to entice him back into her depths. To finish what he'd started.

"Be a good girl," he whispered as he kissed down between her shoulder blades, "and this will all be worth it."

He stood back and Annika turned, watched as he slowly stroked his cock, calming himself down. He bent to give her a chaste kiss on the lips.

"Come on," he said. "Owen will be here any minute."

Annika stepped from the shower, eyed Grady, his erect cock, tense abdomen, pulsing throat. She knew she could push him. But wasn't yet ready to give in.

"You know," she said conversationally, "we're gonna smoke more with Owen. And the more I smoke..." she shrugged, trailed off. Grady knew exactly what happened the more she smoked. He grinned, glad she couldn't read his mind.

"You'll be right." He patted her bottom, slung the towel around his hips and wandered off. Dry, Annika turned the light on over the vanity, snuffed out the candles, and rubbed lotion over her sensitised skin. She re-tied her hair in her trademark blow-job bun - smirked - head still floating up somewhere over her shoulders, each action all seemingly caught in slow motion.

She massaged face cream over her forehead, cheeks, lips and chin, down her décolletage and up again. She hung her towel and moved to the bedroom, hearing Grady's on-the-phone voice carry over from the kitchen. Something about next week's game.

Having tucked one of Grady's t-shirts in to an old pair of cotton shorts, Annika wandered out to the kitchen, a different kind of hunger settling in. She artfully arranged a cheese platter, poured herself a glass of red, and sat down on the couch, flicking the channels until televised cheers and commentary sounded from the screen. She companionably filled a cracker with cheese for Grady, munching her own when that fucking Toyota ad came on.

Come together. Right now. Over me.

Nika roared, demanding the promise denied to her in the shower. Annika shifted in her seat, crossed her legs, took a sip of wine. Tried to bank the fire.

Grady plonked down next to her, stuffed his face with the cracker, offering her a dopey grin in thanks around his chewing. She nudged him with her elbow, handing him her wine when the doorbell at the ground floor rang. She got up, buzzed Owen in and opened the door for him.

Owen was a great guy. A little scrawny; his chestnut-brown hair was cut close to the skull and he hated his freckles. To look older, more masculine, he grew a scruffy beard, reddish and curly. After some initial awkwardness - like an adolescent, he'd struggled to look up from Annika's tits - she'd developed an easy, and genuine, friendship with him. She suspected, though, that he was intimidated by the guys on the team. Especially Grady. Must be hard, working behind the scenes when really, all you want was to be centre stage.

"Hey, man. How goes it?" Annika asked, handing him a beer as she closed the door. He passed her a brown paper bag in exchange. She opened it, inhaled deeply. Grinned. "It goes good, I see."

Owen laughed, took a long pull. "Very good."

His eyes took in her flushed face - clearly fresh from a shower - unfretted breasts poking through the thin fibre of the shirt, cotton shorts, smooth legs and bare feet. Her toes were tipped rose gold, and Owen thought idly about sucking each rounded digit between his lips. He cleared his throat and took a long pull.

With the guys talking, eating crackers, Annika chopped up a mix, the fresh smell of weed blending with her pre-existing high. Nothing, in her opinion, was better than a fresh bag of ganja. She shook the old in with the new, and moved out to the balcony.

Pushing her toes into the slab flooring to hold the hammock chair still, she rolled herself a joint. No need to completely fuck myself with a fresh mix with company, she thought as she lit up and enjoyed the fresh taste.

"Yeah, his Achilles is fucked. Snapped it again as he was leaving hospital. Can you believe it?" Owen was saying as he stepped outside with Grady. Grady sat next to Annika, putting the swing in motion, took the joint and a long drag, before passing it to Owen. He leaned lazily against the railing, eyes trailing up the length of Annika's legs once again. Lingered on the juncture of her thighs.

"This is good shit, Owen," Annika said as he passed the splif back to her. She turned it in her hand, studied the tip, before bringing it to her lips in a long drag. She inhaled, intensely, all the way to the bottom of her lungs. Letting her head roll back as she held it, as she felt the burn spread from inside out.

kate7891
kate7891
255 Followers