Stoned Submission Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annika moaned as he greedily sucked his fingers, clearly relishing in the mixture of three distinct sex flavours. He rubbed his lips and closed his eyes on a sigh. Owen truly enjoyed tasting his own cum, but they didn't need to know that.

Annika and Grady gently hummed in contentment. Two cats sharing the canary.

"Nice," Annika said. "Very, very nice."

Owen's face turned beet red and he quickly shoved to his feet.

"I've gotta... I've..." He quickly zipped up his pants, wiped his palm on the back of his jeans and in a flurry of movement, gathered his keys, wallet. Annika and Grady lazily watched, still joined.

"Owen," Annika said, her voice soft and lazy. "Stay."

He shook his head, gave them an awkward wave goodbye. "I'll, ah, see you, Grady. At practice." He stopped at the door, looked back at them. Wished he were brave enough to stay. He boldly looked once more at the couple, who appeared in no rush to move.

"Thanks for a great night, Owen," Annika said. "We'll have to do it again sometime."

The tips of Owen's ears turned pink. He fumbled with the door and was gone.

After sitting in the echoing silence for one beat, two, Annika and Grady burst out laughing. Shock, surprise, some mild embarrassment maybe.

"Can you believe we just did that?" she asked, easing from Grady to shift to his side, legs draped over his lap.

Grady lowered his forehead to her knees, shook his head. "No. I should call him"

Annika nodded, pressed her lips to Grady's hair as their laughter died. Then suddenly, she gasped.

"What?" Grady lifted his head.

"I forgot to pay him for the weed," she whispered, a giggle caught in the back of her throat.

Silence. A choked chuckle.

"Oh, I think he got paid in full," Grady grinned.

They continued to hold each other until their laughter faded into the night.