Stoned Submission Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grady's elbow rested against the side of Annika's breast, and in taking the joint, he brushed against it. Her nipples hardened against his shirt, a response not lost on either man.

Annika crossed her legs, pressing her thighs together in the hope to appease Nika's need. Her pelvis and stomach were warm, a dull ache thudding deep within her core. Grady patted her knee, exhaled a cloud of smoke into the night sky.

"You okay?" he murmured.

"Fuck," Annika said, lifting her head. "I thought I was high before. This shit is fucking A."

Owen grinned, clearly pleased to have done something 'right'. Annika and Grady always felt a little sorry for him when he responded in this way. Like a dog - who's a good boy? Poor guy not confident in knowing when helping out wouldn't be taken advantage of.

They passed the joint around to its nub, each of them at varying levels of intoxication. Annika took the last hit, sucking smoke in through the burn, her lungs protesting the heat. She coughed a little upon exhalation, her sense of gravity circling somewhere around her heavy feet.

She stood up, swayed, and stumbled against Owen. He reached out to steady her, his hand gripping the side of her shirt. And his heavy eyes dropped to her chest. He subconsciously licked his lips and Grady arched a brow.

"You okay, Annika?" Owen asked, voice pitching high at the end of his question.

"Yeah. Was fucked even before you got here. Need the throat liquids. The clear stuff. From the tap. Whatsit? I can't fucking think straight." Owen and Grady laughed, the sound and mood catching.

Sucking on a bottle of water, Annika settled on the couch next to Grady, Owen on an adjacent chair. The boys were running a commentary on the game, giggling at their own ingenuity. Annika indolently wondered if she were having an outer-body experience, looking around in wonder at the scene.

But then that riff. The chord that made her belly jump.

Fuck.

She squirmed in her seat, pussy throbbing to the bass. It didn't take much to reawaken Nika. She'd been steaming since the shower. Grady placed his hand on Annika's knee, making those small circular motions with his fingertips. Her entire lower half tingled, itched for his hand to move higher, under her shorts, to her heated core.

She gulped another mouthful of water.

Owen's eyes flickered to couple, back to the screen, back to them. His high mind was struggling to focus. Even when he was sober, at practice, at the bar after a game, he struggled to focus on anything but Grady and Annika. They seemed electric, sparks shooting when they were together, even from across the room. Did they know it? he wondered. Did they know the affect they had on people?

Annika turned her head, resting her chin on Grady's shoulder.

"He's watching," she whispered and felt Grady shiver as her breath hit his skin. Aroused beyond feeling anything but that ache deep within her belly, she placed a hand on Grady's thigh, rubbing inwards. He sucked in a breath, eyes sliding toward Owen. He squirmed in his seat.

"Let him watch," Grady whispered and she moaned softly, biting his earlobe, stroking down to his knee, up again. She saw Owen shift again - clearly trying to hide his growing erection - and thought, Yeah. Let him watch.

Annika slid down to the floor, between the V of Grady's legs. He smiled down at her, tugging at her messy bun. She moved her face into his crotch, rubbing her moist lips along the outline of his cock. Annika turned her head to rest her cheek against his thigh, smiled over at Owen.

His eyes were bulging, face flushed. He kept shifting in his seat, his hands fisted in his lap. It made Annika feel powerful, knowing he was transfixed, wondering what she'd do. Hoping she'd do what he had imagined her doing to Grady. To him.

He just hoped he could stay and watch.

That she'd leave Grady and move on over to him.

Grady shifted in his seat and Annika seized the opportunity to pull his sweatpants down over his hips. She rubbed her lips over the tip of his semi-erect cock, tongue sneaking out to taste his salty essence. From across the room they heard Owen groan.

Holding his shaft firmly against his stomach, Annika sucked Grady's left ball into her mouth, thrusting her tongue against the soft flesh. Her hand worked up the underside of his shaft, down again, movements that drew Owen's gaze, like a moth to a flame. Grady watched her, saw her eyes bright with lust and lewd thoughts. His fingers tangled in her hair as he lifted his hips, head falling back over the couch, a heady feeling of power heightened by his drug induced state. This sense of... authoritative pleasure overrode any potential discomfort at this public display of... affection.

Annika felt the gentle tremors in Grady's thighs and increased her wet, pulling grip around his skin, jerking him firmly with her hand. She rubbed her thumb around his silken bellend, suckling his balls between her lips, her cheeks coming together as she drew him more truly into her mouth. She hit a particularly sensitive spot, along the crease of his ballsack, and Grady's right leg jolted involuntarily.

"Keep watching," he murmured, lazily opening one eye to zero in on his friend. Owen felt heat rising from his cock to his cheeks.

Owen gently eased the zipper down of his jeans, lifted his hips and released his throbbing cock. He watched, enthralled, as Annika guided Grady's erection to her lips, wrapping them around the tip of his cock. Owen rubbed his palm over his own bellend, desperate to feel what Grady felt.

His heartbeat drummed heavy in his chest, in the palm of his hand, increasing when he saw Grady grip Annika's messy bun, knuckles stretched white, and pulled her head down his shaft. Owen's breath was thick and quick as he watched Annika's throat stretch and contract to accommodate Grady's meaty cock.

Grady's eyes flickered once again over to Owen and that feeling of power in this situation increased. His hand tightened in Annika's hair as he felt her lips wrap around the base of his cock. He held her there, throat throbbing around him, tongue thrusting against the underside of his shaft. His eyes were locked on Owen's as he moved Annika's head up to the tip of his cock, where she caught her breath, sucked hard on his sensitive head, before pulling her down and thrusting up into her hot mouth.

She gagged, spluttered, tried to suck in air, knowing these little sounds of helplessness turned Grady on to no end. Looking up, Annika saw Grady's attention switch between watching her, and checking in on Owen. This rough display wasn't just for her benefit; no, it was also for Owen.

Annika adjusted herself over Grady's foot and ankle, angled her hips against his bony appendage, and began to rub herself as she sucked him. Behind her she heard Owen's strangled moan, heard the fapping beat of his hand on his cock.

"Yes," Grady hissed, pushing Annika's face back down into his lap, fucking her face with growing force. His thighs twitched and tensed as Annika extended her tongue to lap at his tight balls, his cock swelling at the back of her throat. She withdrew to catch her breath, stroking her hand over Grady's spitty slick cock. She turned her head to his thigh, made eye contact with Owen.

"Don't think for a minute I'm leaving you out, Owen my friend. You're next," she purred, pleased to see Owen's body jerk in response. He spat into the palm of his hand and started to stroke his cock in time with Annika's strokes over Grady. She smiled wickedly at him.

"Good boy. That's it" she whispered huskily, lips swollen red from Grady's aggressive assault, cheeks flushed pink from pleasure. She continued to wriggle her covered pussy against the curve of Grady's ankle and foot as she watched Owen beat his cock faster and harder. She turned those soulful eyes up to Grady.

"I want to make you come, Gray baby. And then I want to kiss Owen, feed him your seed while you watch. Is that okay?"

Grady pulled her up, devoured her mouth. Owen was beyond comprehension. He was watching his greatest fantasy come to life. A sexy, uninhibited woman finding pleasure with a thick, juicy cock. One guaranteed to satisfy her. His pelvis felt like a fire of pin-needles, the burn spreading to the pit of his stomach.

"Yes," Owen breathed, as Grady pushed Annika back down. "That's okay."

Annika fisted a hand around the base of Grady's cock and her mouth moved down to meet it. She started to suck and stroke him, corkscrewing his shaft as she went. Grady's head fell back on the couch, his physical pleasure now expanding with this new and exciting feeling of being watched. Of being desired.

Nimble fingers from her free hand fondled Grady's tight, swollen balls as she continued to suck and stroke him, faster and harder. Her moans of pleasure vibrated along his shaft, travelled up his spine and spread warm from his chest. His heartbeat was growing more rapid in response to the slick, wet sounds of Annika's indomitable mouth that filled the room.

Sounds that along with Owen's ragged breath and Grady's moans of ecstasy made for a sinful harmony.

Come together. Right now.

Annika rubbed the tip of Grady's cock along her bottom lip and gave him one final push.

"Come for me, Gray baby. Show him just how much come a big cock like yours can hold. How much come a nasty slut like me can take. Fucking feed me," she moaned, lips once against wrapping around the base of Grady's cock and her relentless tongue flattened, thrusting against his shaft. Her head bobbed up and down in an insistent rhythm, one that demanded he join.

Grady's hips jerked and both hands fisted in her hair, holding her firmly against him as he finally let go, shooting heat down her throat. She gagged around him - he felt the protest of her throat - but she held on, fingertips digging into his hips.

Grady lifted his head as his final spurt of come hit the back of Annika's throat, and saw Owen's mouth open, a small, whimpering sound of pleasure announcing his own orgasm. He came in his hand and over his thighs, some on his shirt.

Grady grinned, pulling Annika's face away and turning her head so she could see. She parted her lips and played with the last of Grady's semen covering her tongue. Her eyes, blazed but sharp, brightened on Grady's face before she got up, legs a little stiff after the kneeling compression.

She moved over to Owen, whose face was red with pleasure, embarrassment. He'd just orgasmed watching another guy orgasm. And he was still playing with his own semen. He lowered his gaze, avoiding Annika's knowing look.

She leaned down over the chair, her breasts in his face. She wished fleetingly she'd worn a top that had pushed her cleavage up, but alas. It didn't matter; she knew Owen was imagining her bare breasts under the baggy shirt. He always looked at, thought about, lusted for, her tits.

Placing a hand on top of his head, Annika coaxed him to look up, make eye contact. His face was contorted with a mixture of excitement and humiliation. Again, Annika played with the semen on her tongue, loosened now by the saliva that had gathered. She noticed Owen's lust gaze lower to her lips. He wanted this.

She leaned down, pressed her lips to his, forcing his mouth open with her tongue. Forced him to taste the orgasm from a cock he wished to possess. His moan turned from one to surprise to hunger as Grady's ejaculate was pushed into his mouth. Annika's lips fused to his, her tongue searching the dark recesses at the back of his throat, ensuring Owen swallowed every last drop.

He curled his toes and, as Annika pulled back, licked his bottom lip, savouring Grady's salty sweet taste. Owen felt his cock twitch at the tang on his tongue, and brought his hand up to his mouth, couldn't resist tasting himself mixed with Grady.

"You should clean him up, Nika," Grady said, cock in hand, slowly comforting himself back to strength.

"Hmm," she said. "What do you think, Owen?"

"I - I..." he stuttered.

Annika grinned and moved to kneel between Owen's legs.

"Such a bad boy making all this mess," she teased, her voice making a mockery of him. He was on a precipice: Should he go, leave with whatever dignity he had left? Or should he stay, pride be damned?

Annika's soft tongue licked the crease of his left hip and thigh. There was no choice. His hands tightened on the armrests as he watched her lick up his come from the right. She hummed in the back of her throat.

Eyes locked on Owen's, Annika flattened her tongue and lapped up his sticky mess, relishing in the mixed taste of both men. Owen's was sharper, a little bitter when compared to Grady's sweeter cream. She was glad she still had his taste to balance the flavour. She saw Owen bite his lip, clearly loving with the entire situation, but lacking the confidence to truly show it. But compelled, nonetheless, to stay. As a submissive, she understood that compulsion and for once relished in the exploitation of it.

She moved to take his flaccid cock in her mouth. She was able to deep throat his entire length - and balls - with ease. Even erect she knew he wouldn't hit the back of her throat. But the simplicity of sucking him, feeling him swell and twitch, knowing it was somewhat painful when he was this sensitive, was arousing.

She continued to suck Owen until he was semi-erect, her lips tickling the tip of his cock where she knew sensation was heightened. Owen gasped and jerked, quivering under her touch. This was everything he had fantasied about. The only difference was he'd be able to come in her mouth. He chastised himself for not being able to control his orgasm, but sighed and tried to relax. To savour this feeling.

Annika felt him swell in her mouth, knew he was now fully erect. The little trembles from his thighs told her he was building himself up for a repeat performance.

But as much as she wanted to fulfil his needs, Nika was beginning to whine for attention.

She leaned back, rubbed her lips together. "Tasty," she said, and the smile spread slowly over her face as Owen brightened at the compliment. She stood, pushing her shorts down her legs. From behind, Grady received an unobstructed view of her smooth, curvy ass. He had stroked himself back to hardness and wanted nothing more than to bury himself in Nika's tight, wet hole.

She passed the shorts to Owen.

"So you can smell me. Taste me," she breathed, moving back to sit on Grady's lap, facing Owen. Grady slid his cock through her folds from behind, adjusting her hips for the right angle. Annika moved her feet up to either side of Grady's knees, spread her thighs wide so Owen could see.

Transfixed, he brought Annika's shorts to his nose, inhaled deeply. The cotton was covered in sweet musk, fresh from the source. Looking directly into Annika's pinky-plump pussy, Owen brought the crotch of her shorts to his mouth, rubbed the soaked material over his lips. Closed his eyes upon tasting her and gripped his dick, eager.

He bit down on the material as he watched Grady's cock split through Annika's folds, coating himself from root to tip in her juices.

"Please, Gray baby. No teasing. I need to come," Annika begged.

Grady reached for the hem of Annika's shirt, pulling it up to her mouth, effectively gagging her. His hands cupped her heavy breasts, tender from arousal. Owen's eyes found her pierced nipple and his belly lurched to his throat. He moaned around cotton as she rolled her hips and tried to shift so Grady would penetrate her.

"Please," she managed to muffle around the makeshift gag, and Grady slapped her exposed cunt once, hard. Owen jumped at the sudden sound, as did Annika. He saw Annika's head roll back in pleasure, though, and arch her hips, silently demanding more.

Grady gave her six hard slaps in total, each one harder and more acute than the last. Annika groaned and whimpered, her pussy stinging fire, raging, needing more. She lifted her head to see Owen had sucked the entire crotch of her shorts into his mouth, rubbing the excess material over his cheeks and neck, nostrils flaring with each laboured breath. His cock was stiff and swollen, surely painfully throbbing in his hand.

Grady rubbed a soothing hand over Annika's gash, spreading her juices down to her anus, back up over her mons. He yanked the shirt from her mouth and covered her lips with his hand. Her nostrils flared at the provocative, piquant flavour of her sex, and she thrust her tongue against the palm of his hand.

"Please," she said again, scraping her teeth over his calloused skin.

"Come here," he ordered Owen, his voice firm. In control. Owen nodded, held Annika's shorts over his crotch as he stood, and knelt on the floor, his face mere inches from the erotic coupling. He could see Grady's swollen tip spread Annika's gash, both their sexes a similar shade of dark pink.

"Watch," was all he said as lowered Annika hard over his throbbing cock, making her cry out. He held her there, not letting her move, to accommodate his size. Clench and release, clench and release. The way her heat enveloped him made Grady's head swim and he lowered his forehead to the back of her neck, hands moving around to grip and fist with hers.

"Go," he whispered to her, releasing a guttural grunt as she began to move.

Annika pressed her feet onto the sofa and commenced her favourite ride. She thrust her knees out, a whisper from Owen's face, and pulled back in, fucking Grady's cock like a woman possessed. She held their gripped hands to her chest for balance, eyes moving from Owen's mesmerized face down to Grady's cock sliding in and out of her.

The smell of sex filled the room. Nika was flowing in freedom, her movements growing slicker and quicker the more she covered Grady's shaft. Annika threw her head back on Grady's shoulder, arching her hips up, holding just the tip of his cock inside her.

And screamed his name as she slammed back down onto him.

Owen was pumping his cock hard, working over the sensitive pain, knowing another orgasm was imminent. He was making strangled sounds in the back of his throat, the taste of Annika's pussy still dancing on his tongue. Oh, how he wished to just lower his face into that pulsating sex and suck them both to completion. To taste their mixed orgasm.

Grady felt Annika's cunt tighten around him and hooked both arms beneath her knees, holding her wide open. He jerked his hips up and thrust hard into her, over and over.

"Fucking... Come for me," he growled, teeth clamping her shoulder.

Annika was lost in a sea of pleasure, her body one long electric wave. She grunted and moaned Grady's name.

"Grady... Grade... I'm gonna..." She stiffened, screamed, tried to tighten herself into a ball. But Grady held her open, forcing her to share her pleasure.

Her tight grip on his cock triggered his second orgasm, and he shot a second load into her spasming cunt. He fucked her through their shared orgasm, Annika's suspended legs shaking, toes curling, stomach jumping.

Owen's eyes had glazed over, his hand working his cock furiously as he watched. As he lusted.

"Give me more," Grady panted. "Give me all." He pressed two fingers on either side of Annika's clit, and frigged her as he lowered her. She squealed, feeling fire shoot from her belly as a small stream of her come squirted down her thighs, over Grady's,

She collapsed back onto Grady, his cock buried comfortably inside her as she watched Owen lick his lips, and whimper, filling his hand with a small amount of ejaculate.

Annika rolled her hips, panting to catch her breath.

"Eat it," she said, even as Owen rubbed come between his fingers. "Take some of ours, too, if you like." Owen's eyes widened, but he nodded, reaching out to the crease of Annika's inner thigh, where he mixed his juices with theirs.