Stoned Submission Ch. 08

Story Info
Grady receives a video of Annika's first time with a woman.
4.2k words
4.57
7.9k
2
0

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kate7891
kate7891
254 Followers

Chapter 8: ... Makes the Heart Grow Fonder

*****

While Melbourne traffic can be an absolute headfuck, I at least know its rhythms, its pace. Sydney, on the other hand, is mental. No rhyme or reason to the layout of the city. So, let's just settle this once and for all.

Melbourne is far superior to Sydney.

I missed home. I missed Annika.

My cock felt tight, confined by my trousers, and had so for the last forty-eight hours. There was an itch in my lower belly, an excitement if you will, knowing I'd find release tonight.

Because tonight Annika was visiting Lucille. Tonight, Annika was going to explore her sexuality, engage with her inner kinky slut, and somehow, I'd won the lottery and was the lucky bastard she'd chosen to take along for the ride.

Albeit from a distance, but still.

Navigating my way through the confusing traffic - who the fuck designed this freeway? - I took stock of the day. Successful meeting with the AFL bosses located in New South Wales. Bastards always trying to steal young Victorian talent. Aussie Rules was the Victorian game, one dating way back before federation.

When would these cunts get that?

But the success was another feather in my cap. Despite personal disappointment at remaining here another night and day - I missed my woman - the opportunity to coach and guide these New South Welshmen was too good to pass up.

Muscling my hire car past a semi, I upped the volume to better hear the interview with Dr Michael Mosely on the national radio station. Something about gut health. I made a mental note to download the podcast and pass on any dietary tips to the team.

Taking the last turn to my hotel, I rotated my shoulders a couple times, feeling some of the day's tension roll away. I pulled up next to a tiny red Nissan Tiida and made my way to the elevator. As I pressed the button for the eleventh floor - great views - I pulled out my phone, called Annika.

She answered as I stepped out on my floor

"Hey," she said, voice bright but strained, some shuffling noises coming through.

Instantly my mood brightened and my cock twitched. How does she do this to me? I wondered.

"Hey. You sound tired," I said, unlocking my door, offloading my bag and sitting heavily on the couch. One far too small for a man to stretch out on for a much-deserved end-of-day nap.

"I am. Market day." More background noise - end of day dump on the kitchen bench - before I heard the balcony door slide open. I wondered if she'd be unwinding her usual way and would want to play.

"Poor baby," I mocked, trying to lift her mood. She sighed.

"How was your day, Gray baby?" Fuck. When she calls me 'Grady baby'. It does things to me. I shifted on the couch, trying to ease the ache at the pit of my stomach.

"Good. Great clinic. The AFL bosses were so impressed with what I'm doing with junior development there in Melbourne that they're bringing in all of Sydney's junior development coaches. On Thursday."

I could all but see her full bottom lip poke out in a dejected pout. And for some reason, it made me smile.

"Boo. For purely selfish reasons. I miss you."

My smile grew wider. "I miss you, too. But I'll be home Thursday night."

"Can you last that long?" she asked, her voice lowering, the smooth sweet honey of it thickening.

I laughed to redirect the tension the mere sound of her voice built in me. "Can you?"

"Well..." I could picture her teeth sinking into her plump lower lip, and again I shifted on the couch. It was going to be a long night.

"You're biting your lip, Nika. I can tell," I said, my voice lowering, matching hers. Both of us husky and lustful.

"I'm going over to Lucille's later," she blurted. "But she's not home yet. We're going to..."

I hummed, a sound of pure pleasure. "I think I know what you're going to. Fuck, I wish I was there for you to come home to."

"Me, too. Fuck, me, too."

We remained in comfortable silence a moment or two, breathing low and heavy through the airwaves. My mind was filled with images of Annika's delectable neighbour, Lucille, seducing her over a glass of wine, in the hot tub. Of Lucille taking advantage of Annika's willing submissiveness, a trait of her character I was still slowly unravelling.

I hummed in pleasure, broke the silence. "Call me after?"

"You know it. Love you, Gray baby. Get some rest."

"Love you, too. Heaps big. Have fun."

Emphasis on the fun.

Switching gears, I moved to the desk, settled down at my laptop to go over my agenda for tomorrow. I plugged earbuds into the computer's audio, the #nika playlist to which Annika and me both contribute drowning out the evening traffic.

I tapped away at the keyboard, refining my notes, my presentation, outlining drills and practical activities to do with the group. But still, in the back of my mind, was an image of Annika and Lucille. And still, at the base of my cock, was an itch. I narrowed my eyes and focused on work.

She'd call.

I barely registered the setting sun, the moon's ascent. I ran my hands over my face, checked the time. It was almost nine. I scratched my belly, wondering if I should go down to the pub for a meal, or order something up. Rubbing eyes itchy from the screen time, I decided on room service.

Wandering to the small bathroom, I stripped off, needing to wash the day away. Under the stinging spray of the shower, I couldn't help but think about Annika. About edging her in the bathroom barely five days ago. Slamming my cock into her over and over. But not letting her come.

I gripped my growing erection, stroked a hand from base to tip, rolling my palm over my sensitive bellend, letting the pleasure move up from between my legs to the back of my neck, the hot water soothing that ache.

I imagined Annika on her knees and fucking my dick down her throat, gripping her wet, sodden hair, holding her face against my pelvis. My hand moved faster along my shaft and I curled my toes against the tiles. I wanted her lips wrapped around the base of my cock, her throat contracting, protesting almost, my length and girth.

I groaned, feeling that itch spread warm through my lower belly. Two days of edging was taking its toll on me. I needed release.

The knock on the door interrupted me, and I shut off the heat, letting the cold blast down to soothe my system. Told myself the interruption was necessary. Why waste an orgasm here when I could share it with her?

She'd call. She always called.

Comfortable in black sweatpants and an old AFL shirt - go Doggies - I opened the door, steam erratically escaping the room.

"Mr Mathison?" the waiter asked, tray in hand.

"That's me. Cheers, mate," I said, taking the food.

"It'll go on your room's tab."

"Yep, no worries." I shook his hand, palmed him a tenner.

"Goodnight," he beamed before quietly clicking the door shut.

Flicking on the television to Fox Sports, I settled down to a generous glass of red and steak, paying more attention to the screen than to the meal in front of me. I refilled my glass before pushing away from the table, moving back to the couch, turning lights off along the way. I flicked the switch to the table lamp, found my quiet with the soft yellow light illuminating the room.

Comfortable, tired, I flicked the channels again, stumbled across Training Day - love Denzel - and settled in. I lounged with one hand holding the red wine, the other resting on my dick, lazily rubbing my middle finger between my balls.

Just as things were heating up for Alonzo in the poker game, my phone buzzed. From across the room. Fuck. I groaned, head rolling back on the couch, my body sleepy and lazy with fatigue. The single buzz indicated a message, and, being engrossed in a film I'd seen a dozen times, ignored it.

Getting up for my third refill - Jake was ready for the arrest - I grabbed my phone, bringing it back to the couch, swiping a zig-zag pattern to unlock it. Saw the little red notification symbol hovering over Snapchat, figured the guys from training were being dicks at my missing this week's practice.

And almost choked on my wine when I opened the snap from Annika, saw her in the middle of a steaming hot tub, the bubbling water audible through the phone. She was wearing only a yellowish training bra - yoga bra - and her skin was flushed from the heat and humidity. She was laughing, eyes reflecting flecks of red and pink, clearly under the influence of booze and bud.

Fuck.

I shifted in my seat, dick awakening, a dull throb, as I heard Lucille's husky voice instruct Annika to smile, and she did as she brought a joint to her lips. Took a long lazy drag before blowing it directly into the camera.

My hand eased down the waistband of my sweats, held onto my tingling shaft as my thumb rubbed over the delicate head.

I tapped for the next video.

Annika was closer to Lucille in this shot, dragging on the joint, sucking smoke deep into her lungs. Breathed in deeply to ensure the smoke filled her completely.

"Hold it," came Lucille's curt command. I heard a gentle lapping of water, and saw her knees at the edge of the camera frame. And Annika glide closer. I gulped, my imagination filling in the unseen footage. Of Lucille sitting on the edge of her tub, legs splayed wide. Was she wearing underwear like Annika, or was she naked?

I started slowly stroking my cock, feeling it heat my palm. Each caress firm and slow, wanting to savour this moment. Because I knew I'd remember it for a long time. The next thing I heard made my heart jump into my throat and involuntarily squeeze my cock.

"I want you to blow smoke into my cunt," Lucille said, angling the camera lower and I, disappointingly, saw the top of her mons, covered by black material. "And Grady's going to watch."

Annika bit her lip, lowered her gaze from the camera to the space between Lucille's legs. I continued stroking my cock, wondering what it was Annika saw. Were Lucille's cunt lips peeking out from her panties? Was it pale or dark in colour? Were her labia large or petite? I bit my lip, seeing the desire in Annika's eyes, her throat pulse thick as she held her breath.

Annika held Lucille's gaze for three beats of my cock before Lucille's hand shot into the frame, gripped Annika's high bun and brought her face to her cunt. I groaned as Annika coughed and spluttered against Lucille's flesh, the move clearly startling her. Lucille, however, was relentless, and used Annika's bun as leverage, rubbing my girlfriend's face roughly against her clothed cunt.

I heard Lucille moan, and the camera shook. My cock throbbed knowing another woman was finding pleasure in my Nika.

I tapped the screen again, saw Lucille's pussy now open to the night air, bald and bold, and Annika's face red with holding her breath.

Fuck. She was going to do it again. But now, directly into Lucille's flesh.

"Now blow," Lucille said, and she had the phone angled just perfectly to capture the moment Annika pressed her lips to her first pussy. I saw her open her mouth wide to cover Lucille's entire gash, and pumped my cock harder in response.

Annika released her hot breath over Lucille's pussy, smoke and steam rising to fog the camera. I saw Lucille's hips roll toward Annika's face in pleasure and her heavy breathing over the bubbles.

"Look at me," she commanded my girlfriend, and Annika obediently lifted her eyes, the blazing blue of them seeming to see right into my soul from the other end of the camera. My body jerked involuntarily; precum oozed from the tip of my cock. I took a deep breath and tried to school my reactions.

"Good girl, that's it," Lucille crooned to my girlfriend. "Got enough for one more?"

The camera was trained on Annika's face, her nose, lips and chin glistening from Lucille's juices. Her throat and the valley between her breasts were covered in a light sheen of sweat. She had never looked more desirable, more wanton. More willing.

The next shot was zoomed in on Annika and Lucille's pussy. The perfect point-of-view shot. Lucille's mons was swollen with lust, her thighs tense on either side of the frame. Her breathing was heavy, ragged. I rolled the moisture on the tip of my cock around and around the sensitive head. The tickling sensation that shot down to the soles of my feet told me I was approaching the point of no return.

I squeezed the tip of my cock before releasing it, shifting yet again in my seat. I was throbbing: cock, belly, heart, head. I flexed my hand over my knee.

"I want you to make my pussy as high as I saw Grady make yours last week," Lucille was saying. "I came so hard imagining you doing just this to me."

Annika looked directly into the camera and licked her lips. The look on her face was pure ecstasy as Lucille's taste danced upon her tastebuds. She brought the joint to her lips - almost burnt down to her fingertips - and inhaled deeply. Her eyes watered - fuck, what I wouldn't do to feel that same burn right now - and she held her breath. Spoke.

"Hey, Gray baby," and it was like she was speaking directly to my cock. It twitched, and I rubbed a soothing hand over my sweats to appease it.

I saw Lucille's hand descend to her mons, extend two fingers to rub either side of her protruding clit, the movement stealing Annika's eyes from the camera.

"Blow," Lucille commanded, moving her hand from her pussy to Annika's hair. Annika moaned as she lowered her face to Lucille's cunt again and I heard my own breath become laboured as she wriggled her face more truly against the other woman's folds. I heard her strong exhalation against Lucille's flesh and continued to rub my cock through my sweatpants.

"That's it," came Lucille's husky voice. "Fucking suck me." Her hand fisted white in Annika's bun as she rubbed my girlfriend's face against her cunt. Her hips were jerking, shaking, thrusting, vigorously fucking Annika's sweet mouth. She rubbed Annika's face from her chin up to her nose, and my girlfriend's eyes were closed, clearly engrossed with her task, slurping at the abundance of juices Lucille's pretty pussy offered.

The camera shook before the feed ended.

Fuck.

I eased a hand back down my sweats, recommenced stroking myself, tapped for the final feed.

"Annika." Lucille's husky voice softly wafted through the speaker. She'd captured my girlfriend looking a little dazed, certainly high, from pussy and weed. Lips swollen, face glistening in juices. The angle changed, zoomed in, and I saw Lucille's juices rolling down Annika's throat to settle between her breasts.

I wanted nothing more to bury by face between her mounds, lap up the taste. My belly quivered and I pumped my cock harder.

"Did you enjoy that?" came Lucille's bewitching voice. I saw Annika lick her lips, clearly savouring the taste, and nod her head. I wanted to fuck that dumbfounded look on her face, mix my flavour with Lucille's.

"Did you like making a hot lesbian dyke come?"

Again, she nodded. I groaned.

"Will you do it again?"

Another nod. Fuck. Please let me watch next time.

"Good girl."

Smiling, I hit replay to watch the entire thing again, from start to finish.

I continued beat my cock, my strokes growing in strength and speed when the feed ended for the second - and last - time. I called Annika.

She answered on the second ring, her voice soft and dreamy.

"Hey," she sung, and I heard a door slam. "I was just about to call you."

I moaned down the phone-line.

"Ahh," she said, a teasing lilt colouring her voice. "You saw those snaps, I hear."

"Uh huh," I muttered, circling my thumb around the tip of my cock.

"Gimme a sec," she said, and put me on hold. I groaned in frustration, my mind working overtime replaying the erotic scenes from the hot tub. My phone buzzed in my ear, and I held it out to see she was calling me back. On FaceTime.

Fuck, yes.

"There, that's better," she said. She was propped back against the pillows of her bed, clearly calling me from her laptop. I released my cock, walking awkwardly over to retrieve my own computer, set it down on the coffee table and switched devices.

Stepping out of my sweatpants, I sat back down, legs spread, giving Annika a clear view of my excitement.

"Hmmm," she hummed, shifting her laptop from knees to mattress. I saw her propped up against the pillows, gloriously naked. Her knees up against her chest and Nika on full display. She was swollen and soft at the same time. She slowly ran a finger through her folds. I choked back a groan.

"Tell me everything," I demanded, voice gruff.

"Hmm..." she pondered. "After we last spoke, I did some yoga, tried to relax and centre myself. You know?"

I nodded, eyes fixated on Nika, her bright pinkness so recently awakened to lesbianism. My hand slowly pumped my cock, trying to keep my desire in check.

"And, because I'm never fully relaxed, I went outside, had some smoke. And she came out on the balcony. We had a bit of back and forth before I went over." She sighed, her middle finger lazily circling around her clit.

"I was nervous, Gray. I wished for you to be on my balcony so much, wished for you to be near, watching over me, looking out for me. But, Lucille has clearly seduced straight girls before. She helped ease my nerves, channelling them into arousal."

My heartrate accelerated; I loved knowing she wanted me there. That I was on this journey with her.

"So I saw," I teased, reaching down to fondle my balls as I stroked my shaft. Annika bit her lip, eyes glued to the screen. "I wish you were here."

"So do I. You look so fucking amazing. You have just the most gorgeous cock. Thick, long, olive rose. Smooth. I want nothing more than to be on my knees sucking you while I tell you this, or while you'd been watching the videos."

I sucked in a breath. "Tell me more," I growled as an itch at the soles of my feet made its way up my legs to my pelvis. I jerked, trembled, desperate for release.

Annika smiled, knowing the silent language of my body and rubbed two fingers either side of her clit. "She made a game of it," she said, voice husky. "I'd stashed a joint in my purse because, you know. And she got it for me but hid the lighter in her bra.

"'Come and get it,' she said to me. And I did. I sucked her nipples - I now know why you get lost in doing it - and she was rubbing her pussy against my belly." Annika brought her wet fingers up to coat her nipples, making them harder. I fleetingly wished I could zoom in on the video feed.

"Fuck I wish you were here to suck pussy from my tits, Gray baby," she said, rolling them between her thumb and forefinger.

I choked out a groan, right leg stiffening. Shit.

"I want Lucille to rub her pussy on my tits, to come all over them, for you to taste and smell her on me."

I continued to roll my balls around my fingertips as Annika spoke, my other hand furiously jerking my cock. My head was filled with kinky images, unfulfilled wishes, secret desires, and I knew I couldn't last much longer.

"Get your vibrator," I said in whispered command. "Pull the laptop up closer to your cunt. I need to see Nika."

Annika moaned in delight, reaching over to her bedside table, grabbing her thick eight-inch rabbit vibrator. She brought the laptop right up to her pussy, angling it so my screen was filled with Nika.

"Yes, that's it. I want to watch you come. Come with me, Nika baby. I'm so close."

She rubbed the toy through her folds, coating it in her juices. I spat in the palm of my hand so I could imagine her moisture coating me at the same time. I continued to tug and roll my balls, the pleasure edging toward a pleasant kind of pain. One I wanted to extend, but one I knew I couldn't hold on to.

"And after you sucked her tits?" I managed, my voice hoarse, strained.

Annika pressed the tip of the vibrator against her opening, pushed it just barely penetrated her. I bite my lip, eyes glued to the screen, wishing I was there, to suck and lick her, to sink into her and fuck us both into oblivion.

kate7891
kate7891
254 Followers
12