Stoned Submission Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well..." she said, her voice somewhat muffled, but alluring, matching the moment. "You saw. She gripped my hair - fuck, I'm close," sinking more of the toy into Nika, "- and just pulled my head into her pussy. Rubbed her cunt up and down my face, forcing me to take it, not giving me a chance to be nervous or - fuck, baby."

Annika's thighs shook on either side of the screen, her juices flowing with the toy now buried deep inside her. I felt my balls tighten in my hand, and I palmed my delicate bellend, rolling my hand in each direction, spreading the pleasure.

"Fuck yourself for me," came my guttural demand, my other hand abandoning my screaming balls to twist stroke my shaft as again, I spat in my hand to coat the head of my erection.

Clearly, Annika had slumped back; her feet knocked the laptop, but she didn't distort the angle. I saw more, her lower belly, the underside of her breasts, as she thrust her hips up to the camera, her hand furiously fucking the toy in and out of her velvet hole.

"Turn in on," I barked, precum mixing with my spit, making me slicker.

She squealed as she turned the toy on, its vibrating hook stimulating her already sensitive clit.

"This is like..." she panted, "this is like the jetstream."

I groaned as I imagined Annika with her pussy pressed to the jetstream of Lucille's hot tub.

"More. Give me more."

"Fuck, I'm close, I'm so close," she said as she continued to fuck herself, her stomach heaving with tension and ragged breath, the undersides of her tits jiggling with her thrusts.

"She, she -" another groan, "she was behind me, finger fucked me after I'd had too much of the jets. Just kept me coming and coming -" I could hear from her breath she fast approaching the point of no return, "because I didn't wait for her to... tell me to come."

Both my legs shot out, stiff, as a wave of pleasure rose up from the tips of my toes to crash down heavily on my cock, spreading electric shocks across my pelvis and torso, up to thump in my chest and cloud my brain.

"Come, Nika. Fucking come!" I demanded as my palm was filled with sticky wet heat. I rubbed my semen over my shaft, continuing the spread of pleasurable pain, my right leg jerking a little again. But I wanted Annika to see my cock coated in my cream, knew it would send her over the edge.

"Oh yes, yes. Fuck you look sexy. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!" she cried, her hand a blur of movement, her thighs shaking, her stomach jerking. Fuck my woman was glorious when she came.

She collapsed down, toy off but still inside Nika, her thighs twitching, stomach jumping, slowly penetrating herself through aftershocks. I'd slowed my strokes, enjoying the wet sensation coating my cock, and felt almost three days' tension simply melt away.

"That cock looks good enough to eat," came her cottonwool voice.

"And Nika looks like a right greedy slut."

"Hmmm. She has been. That was number five for the night."

"Good girl," I said, tilting my screen up so the camera would focus more on my face. "Change the angle. I need to see you."

She complied, and her face was glowing; eyes half cast, sleepy, but bright. She was lazing, a cat with the canary and not a worry in the world.

"I can't wait for you to come home," she said on a small yawn.

Her display of fatigue inspired my own, and I stretched, breathing in deeply. Nodded.

"I bet we both sleep well tonight, Gray baby," she said, eyes softly closing.

"Sucker's bet. There's no doubt."

We said our goodnights, I put my laptop away, had another bracing shower. Standing naked by the window next to the bed - I wished again for Annika to be warming it - I watched the dance over lights over the harbour.

And wondered.

How the fuck did I get to be so goddam lucky?

12