Stoned Submission Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Ezra whisper something to Grady, but with my back to them and my attention to the woman - and the cock - on the bed, I missed it. I heard the ting of a lighter and smelt the sharp, herbaceous smell of ganja fill the room as I eased down to the bed.

"Owen," Annika sighed, eyes wide and glazed. "Okay?"

"A little nervous, but okay," I murmured, drinking in her face, the gleam of sweat around her neck, nipples glistening with her juices.

Jude and his cock, right there. Watching.

"Don't think," she advised with a smile. "Just do. It's working for me so far."

Just do. Got it.

I lowered my head and breathed in her scent, nose gliding along the rise of her breasts. She was ripe with sweat, saliva and sex. I tickled my tongue along her skin, the tip stinging with sharp flavours, nostrils flaring at the combination of taste and scent.

"Just do," she sighed as she turned her head, lips seeking the tip of Jude's cock.

Bringing the weight of her breast to my mouth, I wrapped my lips around her left nipple and lifted my eyes to watch Jude beat his shaft, his swollen bellend tapping against Annika's heavy bottom lip. His other hand cupped his tight balls, rolling them around his fingers, pussy moist and glistening.

I kneaded the underside of Annika's breast and drew a figure eight around her nipple and barbell with my tongue. I felt the tension in her left arm as she pulled against the restraints; her thundering heartbeat pulsed against my lips. She giggled softly.

"Your beard tickles," she said. "It feels great."

Encouraged by her words, I sucked more of her flesh into my mouth, humming in pleasure as I lost myself in the feeling of her and the sight of Jude.

"Condoms in the draw there," I heard Grady say. "On, not in, remember?"

I vaguely registered movement behind me as Ezra retrieved protection. My eyes, still fixated on Jude's cock - the dewy end slick from precum and Annika's spit - were torn away as I sensed Ezra standing between Annika's open thighs.

He was naked from the waist down. His cock jutted proudly from between his legs. His girth and length was enough to make me release Annika's nipple, slack jawed. In awe. He teasingly tapped his cock against Annika's thighs, over her mons, smiling. Could Annika take that monster? I wondered.

Beside me, Jude let out a guttural groan - "Fuck," he gasped - and thrust his hips so a third of his cock entered Annika's mouth. She wrapped her lips around him, cheeks hollow with suction. Jude threw his head back on a strangled sound as he jerked off into Annika's mouth.

"Yes," he hissed, looking back down to watch her drink is seed.

My brain melted at the scent of his sex permeating from her mouth, at the firm breath flaring from Annika's nostrils. Jude stepped back - cock still stiff - and stroked the mixture of her spit and his come over his length.

"Kiss," he said.

Annika turned her head, opening her mouth slightly so I could see the layer of come pooled over her tongue. Her eyes were bright, daring, as she rolled her tongue into a half cylinder. Enticing me.

My eyes flicked up to Jude, over to Ezra, who was rubbing the underside of his cock through Annika's folds. They were both waiting.

"Kiss her," Grady softly demanded from behind me.

Heart tripping, I lowered my mouth to Annika's and she pushed her tongue between my lips, flooding my mouth with strong, sticky come. Her tongue massaged mine, covering it in a fine layer of silk.

I groaned again in pleasure and had to break our kiss briefly to swallow before my lips swooped down to hers again, my tongue now the aggressor. I searched the deep recesses of her mouth for Jude's flavour, snaking my way around the softness of her cheeks, hunting at the back of her throat for any remnants of come.

She moaned into my mouth, caught unawares by my oral assault. I pulled back, her lips chapped red from my mouth, my tongue, my beard.

"Fuck," she breathed, smile soft. "You kiss my mouth just like you kiss my cunt."

She turned her face into my neck, making me feel ten feet tall when she breathed in my scent. Her exhalation whooshed over my skin, making my entire right side tingle, my cock twitch.

"You are one hot little slut," Jude said, tucking his cock back into his pants, reaching over to twist Annika's bereft nipple before slapping and backhanding her flesh, twice three times. Annika gasped, turned, looked for Grady.

"Jude," he said quietly, but his eyes - full of noise - stayed fixated on Annika, their intense connection making me flush. "No. Don't call her that."

I froze, and Ezra took a subconscious step back. Oh fuck, I thought. The spell is broken. The room was still, echoing with the sound of Jude's palm on soft flesh. He cleared his throat, breaking some of the tension, rubbed a hand over his mouth, nodded.

He moved back over to the window seat, sat. "Sorry, man," he muttered.

Grady just jerked his head, silently telling Ezra to step forward again.

"Okay, Annika?" Ezra asked, his big, dark hands rubbing along her thighs. The colour contrast made my head swim.

"Yeah," she breathed, her body relaxing again.

Ezra gripped the base of his cock and rubbed it through Annika's folds again, slowly splitting her pink flesh. She sighed, turned her face to mine, whispered for me to touch her.

I ran a smooth palm from her neck down to the top of her bald pussy - fingertips brushing the silken tip of Ezra's cock, making them burn - and up again. I journeyed over her right breast, soothing the sting of Jude's slap. She sighed again, attempted to roll her shoulders in an effort to arch under my touch.

I gently tweaked and tugged her nipple, my mouth lowering to again suckle at the pierced left. It clanged against my teeth and I pulled her flesh, extending and lengthening her teat. She moaned and I looked down her body to see Ezra grinding the tip of his cock against her clit, spreading her juices.

"Fuck, you feel amazing," he said, moving to poise the tip of his cock at Annika's opening.

"You look amazing," I whispered around her nipple. To her or to Ezra? I wasn't sure.

"I want you to fuck me, Ezra," Annika purred, eyes heavy with lust. "I want to watch your gorgeous black cock sink into me. Split me."

"Do you?"

She nodded, rolled her tongue along her bottom lip. "I've never had a black cock before."

Ezra closed his eyes, clearly overwhelmed at the idea of being her first. He ripped open the small foil packet with his teeth and slowly sheathed himself.

"I need to loosen you up again, baby," he murmured. "Relax."

I continued to knead and massage Annika's right breast, suckling the left, as I watched Ezra sink two fingers into her cunt, pumping gently. He'd thrust into her five, six times, before withdrawing and spreading her juices around her slit and through her folds.

Once again, the room smelled of Nika.

"Use your spit," Annika pleaded, eyes greedily watching Ezra's every move.

Ezra looked over at Grady, who merely lifted a brow, before slowly letting a dribble of saliva fall from his mouth. When it hit her flesh, Annika moaned and writhed against her bindings. I could just make out a pink ring around her belly and wanted to soothe the chaffed skin.

"Fuck, yes," she hissed, eyes emboldened, filled with lust. "Fucking take me."

I groaned, moving my hand down her centre, over the belt to rub Ezra's spit into her juices, to circle around her protruding clit.

"Mmmm," Ezra groaned, grinding his cock through her folds again before pressing the tip of his cock against Annika's pliant core. His hands cupped her ass, lifting her as far as the restraints would allow and I rubbed the soft pad of my middle finger directly over her clit. Moving of their own accord, I rocked my covered cock against Annika's hip, seeking some friction, some movement, to ease the itch trapped behind at the base of my shaft.

"Watch," Ezra ordered - her? Me? We? - and I released Annika's nipple, shifted to hold myself up on my elbow, adding more pressure to her hard nubbin as I watched Ezra sink half his length into Annika's cunt.

"Fuck, yes," she breathed, head rolling back as he slowly withdrew. He held just the thick, swollen bellend inside her, grunting as her tight muscles gripped him, enticed him back inside her cavernous sleeve.

They let out twin moans of pleasure as Ezra slowly buried himself to the hilt inside her, held himself there to let her accommodate his size.

"Oh, fuck, Annika," he breathed, rolling his hips, making her cry out as he discovered her secret sweet spot. He was looking down, watching his meat enveloped by her and bit his lip as he half withdrew, telling her he was going to fuck her hard, before slamming back home.

My heart was all but beating out of my chest as I watched, his cock almost as thick as my wrist, pounded in and out of her. I matched my ministrations on Annika's clit to the beat of Ezra's hard fucking, felt her juices spill out from around his cock to coat my fingertip.

"Yes, oh fuck, yes," she moaned, eyes rolling back in her head as she was overcome with pleasure, her head thrashing from side to side, the only mobile part of her body. I saw her stomach contract and jerk, internally imploding. She cried out as my finger slipped and rubbed over the right ridge of her clit and I smiled having found my very own secret spot.

"Oh fuck," she choked out. "I can't, I can't."

"You can. You will," Ezra growled, his hands digging into her flesh as he had his wild way with her. His brow was flopped with sweat, his nostrils flaring at the strong smell of sex, and he spat again at their joining, filling the room with sloppy sound.

"Fuck, fuck," she said, voice small, almost sobbing. "Ezra. Owen."

Hearing her say my name, in just that way. It's the way I'd always wanted my name to be said while fucking a woman. I didn't even care that it wasn't me pounding into her.

I trapped her clit between my middle and index fingers, rubbing both sides of that tangle of nerves and she screamed, coming hard all over Ezra's cock.

Her convulsions and pleas only urged Ezra on; he increased his pace and fucked her hard through the orgasm, chanting "yes, yes, yes" along with her. She cried out again, tears spilling out the corners of her eyes as pleasure flooded her. Mind, body, spirit.

"Fuck, I've bottomed out," Ezra huffed, his thighs tense. "She's clenched so fucking tight. Fuck!"

He withdrew quickly and removed the condom, stroking his shaft hard and fast over her splayed body. He closed his eyes while mine - hypnotised - watched avidly as he beat his cock to completion.

I felt my own swell and thud in response, restrained by my pants. My cock pulsed, beat hot and thick between my legs and I felt a tingle dance up my spine.

Fuck.

On a sound strangled in the back of his throat, Ezra spilled his hot seed over Annika's pussy and thighs, my fingertips, before angling upwards to leave a white sticky trail over her lower abdomen.

And at that exact moment, I felt the pressure leave my body as my cock was flooded with heat. I let out a small whimper, caught somewhere between gratification and mortification, and bit my lip as I felt myself release hours of pent up pleasure.

"It's okay," I heard Annika whisper against my neck, her lips tickling my skin. "It's all right."

I looked at her and saw nothing but compassion in her clouded eyes.

Relieved, heedless of my own discomfort, my hand moved down to cover her cunt, the heat of mixed sex singing all the way up my arm. I rubbed his come over her sensitive slit and brought my hand to my mouth, licking from the base of my palm to the tip of my middle finger. Sucking it into my mouth.

I was overcome with lust, with a need to give back, say thanks for the gift I'd been given. I moved down to the base of the bed and covered Annika's sopping cunt with my upside-down mouth, beard crunchy with dried sex scratching against her mons. I rubbed my face, coating my nose and cheeks in the wetness of sex before sucking hard at the white cream Ezra had expelled onto her, tongue dancing at the mix of her sweet musk and his salty seed.

In that moment, I loved them more than life itself.

She cried out again, gave a half-hearted "I can't" that I barely registered.

"You can," Grady said, his voice strained. With my hairy chin nestled firmly against her still sensitive clit, I stiffened my tongue and thrust it inside her, her walls still quaking from aftershocks. Her cunt was loose and gaping, allowing me freedom of movement to explore and taste.

I felt her stomach jump and jerk, go tense with an orgasm coming on hard and fast after the two Ezra had fucked out of her. She cried my name - only my name - and rewarded me with mouthful of juices, her heat sliding all the way down my throat.

"Fuck, fucking fuck!" she cried, tears choking her voice. "Please, Owen. Fuck!"

Taking pity on her, I withdrew my tongue, slowly gliding over her flesh, circling her clit - making her jerk again - and turned my head to capture the come dolloped on her inner thighs. Held it on my tongue as I wound my way back through her folds.

Gently. Comforting, before moving back up to kiss her softly, sharing the combined flavour of sex with her. She sighed into my mouth, filling me with assurance.

"That was amazing," she whispered for my ears only. "I'll thank you properly later."

That made my heart swell, my head swim, and I lowered myself to the floor, taking a pillow to discretely cover myself. Grady arched a brow at me - there was no hiding from him - as he got up and released Annika.

He massaged her stiff calves and she sighed with relief. Then her arms were free and she took a moment to scratch her fingernails over my scalp, reassuring me.

"Okay, baby?" Grady asked, voice laced with concern, hands still moving over her flesh.

Annika took a moment to answer. "Nothing a massage, hot shower and some yoga can't fix," she finally said. Grady smiled, sharing with her some silent secret none of us were privy to, no matter the level of intimacy achieved tonight.

Ezra approached the bed, leaned over, kissed her. "That was amazing. Thank you," he said, before straightening, allowing Jude to step up. His face pinched, asked, "Okay?" before giving her a chaste kiss after her ascending nod.

Both went to leave the room, casting forlorn looks back to the bed, to the couple already blocking out anything but each other.

The door shut quietly behind them and Grady managed to tear his eyes away from Annika to me.

"Okay, Owen?"

No longer cloaked in the cocoon of lust, I flushed and nodded.

Annika shifted on the bed, winced a little. "Give me a moment with him, Gray baby."

Grady's eyes flickered from her - sprawled out as though the cat had got the cream - to me, on the floor, and back again. He scratched his chin, nodded and moved around the side of the bed to kiss Annika.

"Okay. I'll be in the shower."

He left us. Fear and excitement gripped me by the balls.

"Owen, up here," she said, patting the mattress. I dropped the pillow, moved up to sit on the bed.

"I'll give you a pair of Grady's old sweats. He won't even notice."

I nodded, unsure of what to say.

"Lay back," she smiled, eyes shadowed with fatigue. "I'll clean you up before you go."

I gave her a shy smile, nodded, shifting to stretch out in the bed, arching my hips and stripping away my pants. I was finally able to relax, fully appreciate.

Anticipate.

Because nice guys finish last, right?

12