Stoned Submission Ch. 11

Story Info
Grady secretly ties Annika up. Will they get caught?
8.4k words
4.9
10.1k
5
0

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kate7891
kate7891
255 Followers

Chapter 11: Good Things Come...

© kate7891

With the windscreen wipers waving manically like a long-lost friend standing before her eyes, Annika navigated her Jeep through the dark, damp street of St. Kilda's inner suburbs to Grady's house. She was itchy, achy, desperate to see him, eager to share Lucille's smell and taste with him.

Nika was still a hotly clenched fist, awestruck from the events that afternoon.

Activating her car's Bluetooth, Annika called Grady.

"Hey," he answered, a smile in his voice.

"Hey yourself. Fuck this rain, ay?"

"Yeah. Stuck in the office all afternoon. Total bullshit."

"Aww, poor baby. You home or still at work?"

"Home. You sound funny. Is everything okay?"

Annika flushed, berated herself for her poor poker voice. "I'm good. My last delivery today was to Vibe."

"I see," Grady said after a stretch of silence, his voice lowering. "And?"

"And..." Annika trailed off, bit her lip. "I lost my panties."

Grady sighed, an almost moan, down the line. "How far away are you?"

"Too fucking far," she laughed and disconnected the call.

Turning down Havelock Street, Annika counted yellow porchlights and squinted at mailbox numbers: thirty-six, thirty-eight, forty. On a groan of frustration, she parked four doors down from Grady's home -- no one had driveways on this street -- and admired what she could the heritage listed street.

All the houses were built wall-to-wall and were the width of a pathway from street traffic. She'd always liked the terracotta red of Grady's rental, the cream trimming, the roof tiles rusting green. He and his housemates had a great landlord, one who appreciated their maintenance of the place, but it was still an idea in the back of Annika's mind that Grady could move in with her.

Are we ready for that? Annika wondered, counting her heart's responding beats to the rolling thunder. With the sexual aspects of their relationship changing and evolving, maybe she was best to wait to see how they settled into that before broaching the subject.

Stashing her things under the passenger seat, Annika made the mad dash from car to footpath to front door, the barely-dry dress once again fusing like midnight forest to her skin, before knocking a frantic tattoo into the stained glass of Grady's door. She angled her body in a lame attempt at shelter herself from the rain blowing sideways, felt a chatter jump along her jaw.

"Grady!" she called, banging lower against the wood, back up to ting the glass.

She saw his shadowy approach, wrapped the tarp more securely around herself as her teeth began to chatter, heard him fumble with the locks.

"Fucking finally," she breathed, just as the door opened.

She was pulled inside and came in contact with a hard, male body. Her keys clattered to the hardwood floor as Grady's mouth swooped down to capture hers, his tongue aggressively invading her mouth, drinking the rain from her lips. He sucked her tongue, teeth scraping along her bottom lip, and -- oh -- his hands. His hands moulded her ass, pulling her steaming heat against his, her gasping breath caught upon feeling the outline of his erection against her.

On a boom of thunder, Grady turned and lifted Annika so she sat on a narrow hallway table, one that collected keys, coin and other contraband. She wrapped her arms around his neck, legs around his waist as her back was pushed firmly into the wall.

Grady's hands gripped Annika's knees, splitting her legs wide, giving him the freedom to rub himself against her bald pussy. His cock strained against the zipper of his pants as she moaned into his mouth, tongue thrusting firmly against his, matching him beat for beat.

He pulled back, hands cupping her neck and jaw, fingers spreading over her cheeks to frame her face. His eyes were almost black with arousal, heavy breath hot against her lips.

"Tell me," he whispered, hands moving down her front, over her wet breasts, squeezing, down to grip the hem of her jersey dress, lifting it before lowering to his knees, coming into direct eye-contact with Nika. He leaned forward, nose pressed to her fleshy mons and inhaled deeply, committing the thick, musky scent of pussy to memory. He lifted his eyes and was immediately lost in the lust palpitating from hers.

The lightning outside illuminated the rainbow of glass at Grady's front door, highlighted the sheen of sweat flopped on Annika's brow. To Grady, she had never looked more alluring.

Annika rested her sandaled heels on the bar beneath the tabletop, gathering her dress against her lower belly, a drop of water pooling at the top of her mons, and quivered thinking back to sitting in a very similar position with Lucille not even sixty minutes ago. She wondered that Grady couldn't see the lively pump of her cunt.

"She was there when I delivered the flowers," she said, watching as he turned his face to kiss her inner thigh, his lips suckling the warm flesh. Annika sighed, resting her head back against the wall. "And she kissed me. Said she'd missed me."

"Mhmm," Grady encouraged, turning his face to the other side, running his tongue along the crease of her inner-thigh where remnants of pussy juice and pee had settled.

"And I thought that was it. A kiss, loose plans to see each other again soon." Annika scratched her fingertips through his hair, down to the base of his skull. He groaned and bit her thigh.

"But then she followed me into the bathroom," Annika gasped.

Grady lifted his head. "Into the bathroom?"

Annika bit her lip, nodded.

Grady lowered his face into her crotch again, breathing in. "Nika smells and tastes of more than just sex," he murmured, lifting his gaze back up to hers. Felt himself drowning in the sapphire storm clouds of her eyes. Trapped in her gaze, he extended his tongue to trace the shape of her labia, drawing long, slow oval shapes that barely tickled the skin.

Nika trembled, nonetheless, and fisted firmly in Annika's core.

Grady smiled at her reaction, outlined a slick pattern over her mons, caught the taste of tangy musk and saw in his mind's eye Lucille's cunt rubbing over Annika's. He groaned and pressed a kiss to gash.

"Then what happened?" he asked, the steady fall of rain cocooning them, blocking their senses to anything but each other.

Annika ran her hand through his hair again, massaged the base of his skull. "Remember last week, on the phone? When I was peeing, you told me to stop?"

Grady nodded, eyes bright with salacious thoughts.

"Same as that. Except she was there. Then she took her pants off and straddled me over the toilet." Annika rolled her hips in memory, grazed Nika over Grady's scruffy chin.

"And?" he asked, heart thumping, already knowing, but needing to hear.

"You can smell 'and'," Annika teased, smiling and widening her knees, enticing Grady to lower his face into her folds again. "She peed with me. On me. Like she was marking Nika or something."

Grady hummed a sound of pleasure into her skin, his tongue extending to slide through her plump pussy pleats, savouring the stimulatingly strong taste on his tongue.

Annika moaned, head rolling back against the wall, and rocked her hips against his face, relishing the heat with which he covered her. "And she rubbed her cunt all over mine, Grady. Fuck." Her belly jerked, her toes curled, as Grady stabbed her centre with his stiffened tongue.

His hands split the flesh of her inner-thighs, exposing Nika to him completely as he repeatedly thrust inside her, his nose bumping her clit, nostrils flaring, brain almost melting at the thought of lapping up Annika's Lucille-coated cunt.

"Oh fuck, Gray," Annika groaned, hips gyrating against his face, a hand fisted in his hair, holding him there. Her thighs trembled under his hands, her pussy gripped his tongue. He shook his head from side to side, ravishing her flesh, moving up to wrap his lips around her clit. He hummed, the vocal vibrations making Annika whimper.

Her skin pebbled in pleasure, nipples tenting hard under her dress, the ache in her chest only enhancing the ache in her core. Her body quivered, like a string rudely plucked, announcing an approaching orgasm. One Grady wasn't yet ready to give.

So, he pulled back, nose, lips and chin glistening, looking up over her swollen sex, heaving chest, fixating on her flushed face.

"What?" Annika breathed.

"The guys'll be home soon." Grady stood, rubbing his covered cock against her folds, before lowering his mouth to hers to share the thick syrupy taste of pussy. Their kisses grew deep and sloppy, tongues duelling, each trying to gain the upper hand.

"Do you wish you could've licked her straight after? Tasted yourself on her, in her?" he asked, panting against her lips, hands moving up over her breasts, to her collar bone, her neck. Down again.

Annika groaned, nodded, changed the angle of the kiss, sucked his tongue.

Grady's head swam with erotic images of his girlfriend and her neighbour fucking on the toilet; his heart ached in wishing he had been there. His cock strained under his pants, the heat spreading across his belly.

Hands digging into her shoulders, Grady pushed back, rested his forehead against hers, their laboured breath mingling.

"Bedroom," he whispered, taking Annika by the hand and pulling her through the house.

Grady's bedroom, like the rest of the house, was mid-century modern; ivory trimmings against exposed brick. His space was unapologetically masculine with hardwood floors warmed by a luscious herringbone rug in russet reds and navy blues and charcoal grey. The wrought-iron bedframe looked like black plumbing pipes and suited the space perfectly, as did the tonal grey bedding and buffalo skull mounted on the wall.

But what Annika loved most about Grady's bedroom was the loveseat tucked away under the tall windows externally framed by crawling ivy; a touch of romance that suited Grady so well. While these windows were not directly street-facing, they'd always found it a thrill to smoke weed and make love there on the off-chance a passer-by happened to see or hear them.

Annika wandered over to the windows, opened one of the seats to retrieve Grady's private stash of weed and homemade bong as he moved around to flick life into the bedside table, one that glowed red and cloaked the room in an erotic mood of crimson shapes and shadowed colour.

She cracked open a window, inviting steady sound of pattering rain into the room, and packed herself a cone.

"Fuck, I need this," she said as she tinged the lighter to life, hissed in the heat of smoke.

From under the foot of the bed, Grady retrieved a wedge-pillow covered in red velvet. On each side dangled a buckle; not at all dissimilar to the straps of a bike helmet. He pushed aside the messy pile of sheets and blankets and placed the wedge on the mattress's edge before pulling out a black leather bag, one that reminded Annika of a doctor's case.

Lazily packing a second cone, Annika leaned back against the window pane, watched as Grady pulled out long black ropes, buckled belts, padded Velcro cuffs. She arched a brow when he turned his head and grinned before sucking down her second hit.

Grady moved over to the loveseat, stood looking down at Annika before leaning down to peck her nose. "I want to tie you up," he whispered.

"No, really?" Annika teased, packing a third funnel.

Grady laughed, grabbed a cushion and sat on the floor by he feet, running his fingertips up and down her legs, gave her a guileless smile.

"What else do you want?" she asked, parting her legs before inhaling slowly and deeply, the bubbled bong water increasing in tempo as she sucked harder.

"I want Nika nice and high for what I have in mind tonight," Grady murmured, fingertips circling around Annika's kneecaps, widening the rings as their gazes held, as the storm continued to lash against the window.

"You doing that started this whole thing, you know," Annika said, packing a fourth, but setting it on the floor. She wanted the first three hits to work their magic before helping it along.

Grady tilted his head in question, hands moving up Annika's thighs, pushing her dress up along the way.

"Don't pretend you don't know. The night Lucille caught us."

"Ah. Yes. Fate."

Annika giggled, brought her toes to the small handles on the sideboards of the loveseat, exposing Nika to Grady's greedy gaze.

He picked up her packed and discarded bong, brought it to his lips and lit the cone. He normally didn't smoke bongs -- he much preferred the gentler and lasting effects of a slowly smoked joint or vape -- but he was open to improvisation.

"Roll me a joint?" he asked before lighting up, sucking in the hot, smoky essence, breathing it down to the throb at the base of his cock. Watching, Annika picked up the container and started the makings of Grady's preferred joint.

As her nimble fingers rolled thin Tally Ho paper between their tips, Grady pressed his mouth to Nika, causing her to fumble with the task. He lifted his eyes to her face as he opened his mouth, covering her core completely, and breathed thick, humid air onto her. Into her, his tongue silkily chasing after it.

Annika bit her bottom lip to supress a moan even as she gripped Grady's invasion. Her pussy was flooded with heat, a heat that wafted up from her core, to coil in her belly, thunder in her chest and swim in her head.

"Fuck, Gray baby," Annika breathed, her voice slurry and syrupy. His tongue continued to probe her pliant core, swirling up to circle and tease her clit before sucking in cool air around the sensitive nubbin.

Annika brought the joint to her lips, ran the seam of paper over the tip of her tongue, fusing it on itself, rolling the perfect little cylinder. She twisted one end closed, checked the other to ensure no grass would fall out, lit it up before passing it to Grady who had pulled back, lips glistening in the warm red light.

"I want you to take another hit as I blow smoke into you, baby," he said as he inhaled, the end flaring against his suction. His head was pleasantly foggy, brain cells swashing around in loopy circles. His chest was tight with smoke and pussy, a sensation that made him grin.

Annika laughed as she packed another cone. "You're fucked."

"You are," Grady retorted.

"Not yet, I'm not."

They giggled -- as stoners tend to -- and continued laughing at each other until tears streamed down their cheeks.

"What's so funny?" Annika asked, voice catching.

"I have no idea," Grady said, rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand. "Fuck, it went out." His pout as he relit the joint made Annika laugh again.

"Stop. Stop it. I'll never get this one down."

Grady took a firm inhalation, his skin tingling in response to the internal burn, held it as Annika brought the pipe to her lips. Upon the sound of bubbling water, Grady lowered his face to her pussy, rubbing his nose, lips and chin through her folds. Breathed smoke into her pussy as she sucked it down her throat.

Annika tried to concentrate on the sensation igniting her insides, not the clenched fist of her core, but trembled, the stirring in her blood a not-so-quiet delight.

On a cough and splutter, she pulled the pipe away, trapping the smoke inside with her hand over the mouthpiece. Grady pulled back briefly, told her simply to suck in the rest, before latching onto her cunt once more, his mouth completely covering her, tongue probing her secrets, hungry moans muffled in her flesh.

Annika held her breath and pinched her face shut as something frantic clawed inside her, fighting to break free. From her lungs, from her heart. From Nika. She whimpered, smoke escaping her nostrils and her heartrate accelerated. She wasn't sure how much longer she could hold the fire at bay.

Feeling the desperate angst tense her body, Grady sighed softly into her flesh and kissed her inner thigh, signalling for Annika to breathe. She expelled a grateful puff of air, coughing as the burn worked its way back up her throat. Smiling, Grady covered her pussy with his palm, wriggled to split her slit and trap her clit in the small V of his middle and ring finger.

"Fuck, Gray," she spluttered, turning her cheek to the cool glass, chest heaving as she sucked in clean, fresh air, tears pooling at the corners of her eyes, hips lifting of their own accord against the friction of his palm.

"Shhh," he crooned, his hand rubbing a leisurely journey over the centre of her body, through her wet folds, up over her mons and lower belly, down again. "You're okay. I'm here. I love you."

He stroked her softly until her body stopped trembling, had become completely pliant and melted back against the window.

"Okay, baby?" he whispered and she nodded.

Simultaneously they turned their heads at the sound of the front door slamming closed, at muffled masculine voices and laughter reaching them through the walls. Grady smiled; Annika tensed.

"Shit. Think they know I'm here?"

"Doubt it. Rain."

Annika smiled shyly. "Regardless. I'd feel better on the bed."

"Would you now?"

Annika nodded, packed he final cone.

"Show me what you have in mind, Gray baby."

His head swam upon standing; his legs tingled from the blood freely flowing through his joints after the seated compression. Enjoying the gentle sway inside his body, Grady moved back to the bed, taking the long black ropes and securing the ends to the iron frame at the top of his bed in a simple -- but secure -- square knot.

Having guided the ropes down each side of the mattress, Grady took the wedge pillow, positioning it at the very foot of the bed. He threaded the ropes through the belt buckle hooks, pulling, securing the pillow to the mattress. Smiling at Annika, he looped slipknots at the end of each rope, wriggling his eyebrows.

Annika gulped, picturing herself propped and unable to move, and lit up the cone to distract herself from Nika's insistent, throbby ache. But the warm air pulsing through her body only encouraged that unrelenting throb to spread.

Grady stripped away his clothing, watching as her head rolled with her exhalation. He knew the rhythms of her body; its submission to sex and smoke, her loss of inhibitions when warmed with weed.

Taking Annika by the hand, he tugged her over to the bed, pulling her body against his. He ran his hands up her sides, over her breasts, down again to the hem of her damp dress. He slowly pulled it up her body; she lifted her arms and smiled.

"I want you so much, Gray baby," she murmured, reaching back to unclasp her bra. Her full breasts were now free for his hands, thumbs and fingertips. He strummed the pebbled teats with the rough pads of his thumbs, feeling almost godlike at the look of ecstasy on her face.

Her head fell back, exposing the long line of her throat. Grady lowered his lips to the pulse that beat there, felt her moan of pleasure vibrate against his tongue.

"Hmmm," she sighed, hips rippling with desire.

Grady's hands moved around to her back, pulling her upright. He rubbed his nose along the length of hers, their heavy breathing hot and humid.

"How you doing, Nika?" Grady whispered, hot breath making her lips tingle.

"How," she grumbled, "how the fuck d'you think I'm doing?"

"I think," he said, lips rubbing seductively over hers, "that you're ripe and ready and willing."

Unable to help himself, Grady bent forward, latching on to Annika's left nipple. She squealed in delight, let out a peal of laughter, head tipping back, toes curling into the rug. Grady's other hand moved up to grip and grope her right breast, kneading the flesh and tugging its peak.

Annika's laugher dissolved to moans.

"Yes, that's it," she whispered, voice low and husky, hand moving down between their bodies to find him.

kate7891
kate7891
255 Followers