Stoned Submission Ch. 15

Story Info
Grady darkly reasserts his dominance. And reclaims Nika.
3.9k words
4.62
8.4k
0

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kate7891
kate7891
254 Followers

Chapter 15: Honesty

*****

There was a persistent, fucking insistent, throb beating in the pit of my stomach. Hiding my erection was growing painfully hard (pun intended) and my head spun from whiskey, weed and women. I leaned forward, head in my hands.

I needed to get out of here.

Having just watched Lucille finger fuck my girlfriend against the railing, looking down at me, inviting anyone to look at up them, was almost too much. Annika's face contorted in poorly supressed pleasure made my palms itchy - to strike, caress, possess, I don't know. Just itchy.

I needed to get out of here.

And then that song. That goddamn song that coaxes Nika out without the aid of weed wafted seductively from the house band's bassist.

Come together. Right now. Over me.

I glanced up at the middle floor's balcony, but Annika and Lucille were no longer in sight. The ache in my gut stretched out with the bass riff and I shifted in the Chestnut leather chair, cocked a hip to get my phone.

"No phones, sir," a burly man cloaked in black said from behind me. Fuck. I tucked it back in, got up, looked over at Tyson - receiving yet another lap dance as the night's lucky bachelor - and figured he wouldn't notice my absence.

Making my way up to the second level, I spied two women - a redhead and a black woman - engaged in a very public display of affection. The dimly lit floor proffered anonymity; people could see your silhouette, see your body move, but they couldn't identify overtly distinguishable features.

I couldn't have picked Annika from a line-up in this place.

"Leaving so soon, honey?" I turned to the sulky blonde Madam, a slim cigarette holder tucked behind her ear. Her breasts were pushed up, almost spilling out of her black corset, toned arms bare. I automatically squared my shoulders - some strange instinct - and rolled them.

She looked me up and down, touched her tongue to the top of her blood red lips.

"Be careful. She's gonna dig her claws into your girl," she said, before turning to the party of three awaiting access to the exclusive lower levels. I kept walking through the public bar, outside to the cobblestoned path.

I took out my phone, texted Annika.

G: Outside. Now.

I wandered about a third of the way up the alley, breathed in the cool, almost autumn air, clearing my head, and cloaked myself inside the bricked recess a roller-door.

I leaned forward, watching the shadows dance around Beyond the Binary's neon glow, waiting, waiting, for Annika to emerge.

In my imagination, I saw myself sitting alfresco at the Esplanade Hotel, the sun setting golden in front of me, and the ding of my phone notifying me of a new Snapchat message. Saw the slow motion of my fingertips tapping the app open, to seeing Annika splayed limp like a ragdoll over Lucille's couch and ottoman, her thighs bright pink, welted.

And Nika red and swollen, glistening under the light.

That throb behind my belly button intensified, fists clenching in response as I waited for Annika to appear.

And then suddenly, there she was. My leggy bronzed Madonna, that cool lime light refracting from the short copper dress. Saliva pooled beneath my tongue as she looked around, a lamb lost, eyes adjusting to the dark. I flattened my lips and let out a short, sharp whistle. Her head whipped up at the sound, eyes locking on mine through the darkness.

Her lips peeled back in a slow, feral smile.

My woman.

Her footsteps - long stride, confident - echoed down the alley, a firm clippety-clop atop the cobblestone. A nice contrast to the base throbbing a sinister promise from Beyond the Binary's doorway.

Her scent reached me before she did; dark patchouli woods, tinged at the edges with the tang of Nika. I swallowed hard, barely registering the lump in my throat and subconsciously thrust my hips forward.

"Grady," she whispered, body pressing to mine, fingers threading through my hair, gripping, nose running along the length of my own. My hands grasped her waist, held her still, stopping her sensory invasion before I lost all control.

Her eyes were glossy and glazed, held steady on mine in the dark, searching.

Waiting.

"Take me," she breathed, her voice holding secrets and angled her head so her warm breath flooded my ear.

My entire left side became a live electric currant and I pulled her hips to mine. She shuddered, gasped against my skin, fingernails digging into the nape of my neck.

"Take me home," and her lips closed over my earlobe, teeth scraping, warm tongue lapping.

On a growl, I spun around, the roller-door rattling against her back, She gasped, eyes widening - fear? Triumph? - and her full lips parted in shock. I thrust forward, rubbing my erection against Nika, teeth gritted and fingers digging into her hips.

Annika's head lolled back, exposing the long column of her throat, throbbing at the jugular. I ran my right hand lewdly - crudely - up her body, grasping her waist, groping her breast, before resting my hand around her throat, fingers spreading beneath her jaw, all the while rocking my hips against her.

I leaned in as I felt the animal inside thrash against his leash and spoke softly in contrast to the war raging within.

"I've been patient with you, Nika, baby," I said, voice low and deep, almost unrecognisable to my own ears. I ran my thumb up and down the lumpy centre of her throat. "Patiently waiting, watching. Watching you with other men." I thrust against her hard, relishing in the feeling of her lost breath under my fingertips.

"Watching you with another woman." Another hard thrust and her choked gasp told me I'd come into contact with her clit, so I circled my hips and wriggled against her. I smiled - felt its slow spread to my cheeks - and pulled her to me with my other hand, not caring that she'd bare the marks of my touch.

"Letting you explore," I continued, nostrils flaring at the smell of sex permeating the air, gritting my teeth as I felt her begin to push back, meeting my need. "Letting you take what you want, what you need."

I extended my tongue, traced the shape of her mouth before sucking her top lip. Her breath shuddered into my mouth and I pulled back smiling.

"All the while waiting for what I want." And I crushed my mouth to hers, tongue savagely invading, probing her depths, selfishly taking my pleasure without a mind to her own.

"Waiting for what I need," I snarled, hand squeezing her throat before my lips assaulted hers again, my hips digging into her, driving us both to madness.

Her fingers gripped my hair, pulling to change the angle of our kiss. Her tongue was now as avid as mine, greedily consuming my need and graciously giving me her own.

I was almost euphoric knowing her need was me.

In the back of my brain I heard music, but it was fleeting and Annika's tongue was goading me, her hips rolling up to meet mine, tempting me. I wanted her.

Now.

I reached down between our bodies, fingers sliding through swollen silk, but instead of melting in my arms, she froze, clamping my hand between her strong thighs.

She shuddered and my spine stiffened upon hearing the masculine laughter behind is, hearing the tell-tale slap of palm on palm as two men jeered and wolf-whistled behind us.

"And the show continues!" one yelled, his speech slurred, before slumping against his friend in hilarity.

"Ah, ah, ahoooooo!" the other howled, "If we knew you were giving it away for free out here, we coulda saved ourselves a bundle, darl."

I whipped around, shielding Annika with my body. "Fuck off," I snarled, grasping Annika by the wrist and dragging her out of the alley to the echoes of laughter. I turned into oncoming foot traffic - no way was I waiting at the end of the alley for a taxi - and was relieved to be within numbered safety of other partygoers.

"Grady. Babe, slow down. I'm going to break an ankle at this pace."

I slowed down, releasing her wrist to thread my fingers through hers. And that's when I saw she was ghost white and shaking.

"Fuck, Annika. Are you okay?" I wrapped my jacket around her shoulders and pulled her into my arms, rubbing my palm up and down her back.

She nodded. "Just... got caught up a bit, didn't we?"

I chucked with little mirth. "We did." I kissed the top of her head and breathed in the scent of her hair. "You weren't scared, were you?"

She tilted her head back, and I was relieved to see colour in her cheeks, eyes again bright with awareness. "No. Just given a fright. It's okay. Just take me home. Please."

We were uncharacteristically quiet in the taxi ride home. She rested her head on my shoulder, eyes closed, but I could tell by the way her body tensed every now and that she wasn't asleep. Staring out at the fast-moving lights, I caressed the inside of her knee, soothing the storm in both of us.

The quiet followed our ascent to Annika's apartment, and I stopped at her door, gently turning her to face me. I was lost in her eyes, searching her silence, and caressed her cheek. She smiled and turned her face to kiss my palm.

"I love you, Annika," I said softly, leaning in to kiss her forehead.

"I love you, too. Heaps big." And with that, we both grinned, at ease for the first time since the morning.

"Sorry I got carried away back there," I said as she turned the key. She frowned slightly as she pushed the door open, kicking off her heels and shedding my jacket the moment she stepped over the threshold.

"I need some fresh air," she said and I watched her bare back as she retreated to the safe haven of her balcony.

From the kitchen sink, I spied Annika from my peripheral, wondering at her behaviour. Having rinsed out the glass, I twisted the tap and realised that it was Nika, not Annika, behaving strangely. I smiled and went outside, welcomed immediately by herbaceous spice in the night air.

Annika was looking out over her balcony, facing the sea, and I moved in behind her, her ass fitting just so against my crotch. I swept her hair to the side and leaned in, kissing the sensitive skin behind her ear and she exhaled a shaky plume of smoke.

I ran my hands down her sides until my hands came into contact with the skin of her thighs and back up again, exposing her bare ass. She shivered and I felt rather than saw the pebbled response of her skin under my lips.

"You enjoyed watching that stripper dance for me, didn't you?" I whispered, hands cupping her shapely ass, lips tickling along the back of her neck.

She curved her back, pushing her ass against me and lazily took another drag of her joint. Upon a long exhale, she held the blunt to her shoulder, silently offering me a hit. I shook my head, rubbing my lips against her skin.

I wanted a clear head tonight.

Shrugging nonchalantly, she continued to smoke while I explored the back of her neck and shoulder blades with my lips. Our hips continued to roll slowly in a gentle rhythm, and I couldn't help but smile against her flesh.

"Don't be shy, Nika," I teased, voice low, barely a whisper above the breeze. "You can tell me that you wanted to watch her. To see her sink down onto my cock, to watch me pump up into her."

I rolled my hips so she could feel the outline of my erection against the back of her leg, rubbed myself there as I voiced the fantasy Nika was too shy to say.

"To watch me fuck her while we watched Lucille fuck you. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

Annika whimpered, her skin pebbling under the cool breeze, under the light touch of my lips, under the haze of marijuana and lust.

"I wonder," I said, reaching around to tease her vulva with my fingertips, "what Lucille would do if I had you suck my come from that slut stripper's cunt?"

Annika shuddered under my touch, in response to my words. I smiled and scraped my teeth along the back of her neck, my hands leaving her needy cunt bereft as I stroked the back of her thighs once more.

"I don't know about you," I continued softly as I heard the hiss of paper burning with her inhale, "but I can't help but wonder what it'd like be to have Lucille down there, watching us up here."

Annika's head lolled over to one side, giving me greater access to her neck. I opened my mouth and suckled a love bite to her proffered skin, wondering at the intensity of the contact.

"Mmm, you'd like that, wouldn't you, Nika?" I whispered, my voice dropping low, as I drew circles over her buttocks with just the tips of my fingers, my thumbs pressing and firmly splitting her cheeks to contrast the sensation.

Nika groaned.

I shifted my stance and curled a hand between Annika's legs, my fingertips continuing their light and lazy exploration. Touch like feather, I traced the outline of her vulva once more, pleased at the slumping of her shoulders in response.

"You'd fucking love it, wouldn't you?" I said as I extended just my middle finger to be engulfed by the heat of her folds. I began to slowly mimic what I had witnessed at Beyond the Binary.

"Finish it, baby," I whispered in reference to the smoke. She brought the joint to her lips and sucked deeply. I pressed at her pliant hole and she tilted her pelvis, trying to rush me. I rewarded her with another bite to the neck.

"All of it," I said, easing my finger in halfway, my thumb pressing at her puckered anus.

She pinched her face as the heat flooded her lungs, and she flicked the blunt over the balcony.

"Hold it," I murmured, pushing my finger all the way to knuckle. "Hold it."

I withdrew to spread her nectar over her anus making her groan. A second finger joined my first and sunk slowly into Nika while I probed her moist rear with my thumb.

"You'd love for her to watch me fuck the little femme dyke she's dressed you up to be, wouldn't you? To watch her watch us."

Annika coughed the burning from her lungs, sucked in clean air, nodding, and sputtered the word I'd been waiting for.

Yes. Yes, she would.

Losing my tenderness, I pushed my thumb inside her puckered brown hole, the opposite two fingers pumping into her cunt. I breathed hotly into her ear, tongue, teeth and lips sending her synapses mixed and unpredictable signals.

Nika pulled my adroit digits inside, clenching, holding, pulsing around me. My head swam with desire to feel her hot and fisted around my cock, to lose myself in her, to reclaim her as mine.

Only mine.

I turned her around, her hip bumping the table as we stumbled before I pressed her back against the sliding glass door.

"You're mine, Annika," I snarled, muscle memory alone controlling my awareness of the doorway. I pulled her dress down, exposing her breasts, bending to grasp her left nipple between my teeth, tugging the barbell.

Her hands, trapped against my chest, wriggled for freedom. I gave her some room, allowing her hands to roam down to fumble with my belt. I grasped her hips even as I pressed mine forward, capturing her fingers between my buckle and her flesh. Rubbed.

We fought our way through the apartment, hands pressing, fingers bruising, glass somewhere shattering, until I pinned her against the bedroom doorframe, left forearm across her collarbone, right hand covering her cunt.

"Nika, you are mine," I breathed against her mouth, holding her still with my will alone. I traced the shape of her vulva with a tickle of fingertips, felt Annika's abdomen contract in response. She was close.

I slapped her tender flesh, making her cry out. "Say it!"

"Yours," she cried, tears twinkling at the creases of her eyes. I slapped her again before rubbing the buckle of my jeans against her stinging skin. I rocked my hips against her, hard to almost brutal, causing her to lift and arch her feet to build momentum for herself. She was panting, breath shallow, racing somewhere, pulling me along.

"Everything I am with her," she hiccupped, "I give to you."

I stilled, managed to pull myself back and felt her body immediately relax against me.

"I imagine you as each other," her confession continued, as I gave in and kissed the sweat of her neck, turning my hand to run my knuckles through her flesh. Her hips continued to roll, but in slower, lazier circles.

"So, you're thinking of her right now?"

She bit her lip and nodded.

"And when she was using the crop on you, you were thinking of me?"

She nodded again as I sheathed my middle finger into sweetly sensitive flesh. I buried my face in the curve of her neck at her dark confession. Her vulnerability called to my own.

"I was worried," I admitted softly into sheets of flesh. "That things would change between us."

She opened her eyes and rolled her hips, cradling me. Pulling me in deeper.

"But it hasn't," I whispered hotly into her ear.

"Nothing could," she said, turning her face to mine, seeking my lips.

Naked, we lay down facing each other, hands roaming, legs rubbing, lips soothing. I pushed the hair back from the side of her face, fingernails pressing into her scalp. She shivered and I felt a gentle smile touch her lips.

"You," she murmured. "I'm only thinking of you." She rolled to her back, one arm hooked overhead, opening more of herself to my touch. At her open thighs, I traced the heated bumps with the tips of my fingers. Her stomach seized at my touch, then relaxed as she expelled a tense breath.

"Tickles," she smiled, rubbing a knuckle over my lips, rocking her hips, seeking to direct my touch. "Just tell me to hold it, Grady. I won't let go until you say."

I kissed her ear, tongue tracing its bumps and ridges while I cupped three fingers to stimulate her clitoris. She moaned, content in my touch, idly stroking her right nipple.

"No touching," I said, pleased to see her fingers freeze at my demand. "I want all your pleasure tonight, Annika."

She lazily opened one eye, deign to look at me. "Is that how you want to play it. Sir?"

I leaned over her, covered her smiling lips with mine as I roughly thrust three fingers inside her. She gasped in excited shock, lifted her hips in welcome even as her tongue duelled with mine. I pressed my thumb to her clit, hard, pushing up internally to meet the pressure.

Annika's chest lifted from the bed, her first line of defence against an oncoming orgasm. Her hips remained still, as promised. I wondered at her newfound control.

"Hold it," I said, lowering my face between her breasts, open mouthed kisses drinking sweat. My free hand held anchor in her hair, fisted there, knowing the flood of heat at her scalp would reach all the way to her toes.

Her breath was growing shorter, erratic, and her body grew tighter to hold the need clawing inside. I worked my thumb from side to side and began to gently thrust inside her, all the while breathing my own need and desires into her ear.

"Hold it, Nika baby. Just a little longer," I whispered, bottom lip catching on the lobe of her ear. She squirmed away, rendering herself defenceless as she succeed only in lifting her hips, allowing me deeper penetration.

She groaned in pleasure, deep and guttural, pressing her ass deeper into the mattress, chest lifting in every attempt to keep her hips still.

"Gray... Grady," she stammered, jaw tight with each word. "Pl - please."

"Not yet, not yet," I panted into her ear. I was painfully erect, needing release. Craving it. All four fingers now rubbed lewdly around her swollen sweaty centre. I'd never known Nika could feel like this. All consuming.

I needed to be inside her when she released it.

"You didn't shower before going out, did you?"

A high-pitched moan, good girl caught sinning.

"Did you?" I growled, fingers rough foraging through her slick cleft, the pads of my fingertips wrinkled wet.

kate7891
kate7891
254 Followers
12