Stoned Submission Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shook her head.

"Such a fucking slut, aren't you Nika?"

"Oh, god," she half whimpered, half groaned. Her hand fisted at the back of my head, hair pulled tight, the sharp pain rippling from my neck to tailbone.

I withdrew my hand, holding it over her mouth to stifle her moans as I thrust my aching cock inside her tight fist, sheathed to the hilt in one stroke. Heat exploded between us as she released upon my entry.

"Fucking come!" I hissed, hand sliding down her neck, the smell of sex heavy in the air. I felt the beat of her jugular under the webbing between thumb and forefinger, the pulse there moving in rhythm with the hot gushing of her cunt.

I withdrew against her warm grip, causing another contraction, until just the tip of my cock was at her entrance. Annika expelled a long moan of release and it was my name; my name, was its throaty echo.

I slammed back into her, pushing her pleasure, hands resting heavy on her lower abdomen. The tension beneath my touch challenged me to release it.

Heedless of the bruises she'd bare, I marked her body with mine. Her arms flailed before finding purchase against the wall. She found the strength to push back against my assault.

"More!" I barked. "Give me more, Annika."

I pressed myself into her depths - lost in the flood - and she pulled me in, inviting me to take more. Her face was pinched red in a wince caught between pleasure and pain.

She quivered and moaned, surrender close at her whispered "starting to hurt a bit" and I felt her hurt pulse thick and heavy around my dick.

But her hips continued to rise and fall, waves kissing the shoreline. Feeling her response only made me redouble my efforts, pressing down on her shoulders to hold her still.

Because there seemed to be no beginning and no end to her orgasm; only an ongoing grip that grew ever tighter.

"Oh, fuck!" she cried, nails scraping from shoulder to elbow, digging in the crease there, probably drawing blood. "Yes! Fuck, yes!"

Another gush of heat swamped us, driving us deeper and deeper into the abyss. In the dark, I found her hands, fisted, and this time let her take me with her.

Sometime later, she stirred beside me, waking me from a light sleep.

"You dead?" she whispered into calm darkness.

"Wouldn't care if I was," I replied, smug smile on my lips. She laughed, patted me on the shoulder, a friendly 'good job, mate'. I rolled over her, hovered, gave her a chaste kiss, then stood beside the bed.

"Come," I said, taking her by the hands. "Shower. Let's get you clean."

12