Stood Up Again (750 Words)

Story Info
Mature beauty cruises nudist resort for boyfriends.
754 words
3.47
5.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrPixel
MrPixel
142 Followers

The lengthy drive to our cabin at the naturist resort has become routine by now. Also routine is Cyan rushing around the cabin after our arrival, cussing about this or that where the resort housekeeping staff had done or not done something they were or weren't supposed to. I've learned to stay the hell out of the way of this particular warpath, standing by to respond to the occasional barked request.

The amusement I get is watching her flitting around the cabin and the yard wearing nothing. After our many years together she is still a major eyeful; many of the men walking by our digs with or without a partner in tow have some difficulty suppressing their erections if she's outside watering the hanging plants, stretching to reach, with her Swedish heritage very much on display. The other mature ladies at the resort wear their Midwest upbringing on their bodies; Cyan's California-slender physique is very much the exception.

"Andrew's going to be here around eleven tomorrow," she reminds me. Andrew is one of the gentlemen callers she sees at the resort.

"Yes, I know. Don't forget about Tony, too," I reply. "Around sunset."

Tony is a new friend we met three weeks ago. He'll be staying the night with us.

"Gawd. I hope Andrew doesn't screw with our schedule like he usually does."

"Tony's cool working around it, remember?"

"Yeah. He thinks my juggling two guys is hot."

"Three, dear. And it is arousing. See?"

"You're dripping! Lemme have that!"

She pulls me to her to wipe the tip of my penis against her clit. She is convinced that the testosterone in pre-cum is a sexual stimulant for her. I certainly don't object!

I caution, "Let's not use me up tonight. What are Andrew's plans? Last you said it was going to be the three of us in the woods, right?"

"For starters. We'll play a little out there and come back here so you can watch us fuck in bed."

"Sounds like a plan. It would be nice if he doesn't flake out again."

"Yeah. That." She shakes her head.

=====

Eleven o'clock comes and goes. Long story short, he flakes out again. The excuse doesn't matter any more. All talk, no action.

"The prettiest girl in camp, and he blows you off. Insecure SOB, isn't he?"

"He's afraid of you, Steve."

"Of what? I told him outright two years ago that he was more than welcome to fuck you. And that was after I watched you give him a blowjob right there next to the patio. He didn't seem to mind it then."

"He's still skittish."

"Whatever. Want me to text Tony that the coast is clear?"

"Okay, but you know he's already on his way. We'll see 'im around 6:00."

"Good enough."

We mess around the cabin and campground for the rest of the afternoon, Cyan making a game out of seeing how many guys she can make hard. It was amusing. However, "Not a chance!" she reminds me.

"Picky picky picky!" I chuckle.

"You should talk, buster! You've done exactly one girl in our three years here!"

"Yeah. Sheri. She was nice!"

"It was the cock ring more than you, but that's okay."

"I wanted Sam, though. She was hot!"

"Yeah, but you saw what she and Jason were here for."

"I s'pose. That Black kid they went off into the woods with. Sorry I couldn't tan-up fast enough for 'er."

Cyan laughs. "She was a ditz, anyway."

I smile.

Looking out our window, I announce, "Hey. Tony's by the office. Still hasn't fixed that back window yet."

"Let me get my sandals! You get the towels."

"Wait a minute. He's driving in our direction. I told him to park behind us."

"Oh. Okay. Would you be okay if...?"

"Go right ahead. I'll put the towels down on the bed for you."

A polite knock on the door, and I let Tony in. He greets me and offers a friendly man hug even though we're both naked.

"She's ready," I inform him.

Instant big erection. He's that way.

"Really?" he asks.

"Yeah. Andrew was a no-show."

"Too bad. I wanted to hear about it."

"Pervert!"

We laugh, both knowing our mutual proclivity.

He doffs his sandals and steps into the bedroom. Cyan is spread on the bed in anticipation.

"Hi."

"Hi."

With little ceremony, they kiss "hello", and he presses his penis into her vagina.

It's going to be a long and satisfying evening for all.

+=+=+=+=+

MrPixel
MrPixel
142 Followers