Stood Up Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right," she said quietly.

"Oh, there's more to it," said Tim. "I didn't realise it was actually that dramatic. You really don't have to tell me."

"It's still only teenage politics," she said. "Clearly, Louisa's over it. Stephen, Ronny and I all worked together. I wasn't emotionally interested in him, but he was nice, and hot. Ronny was totally into him, but I didn't realise."

"She didn't tell him?"

"No. He and I knew she fancied him. He knew I fancied him. Neither of us imagined it was more than that for her. I don't think she really knew it, herself. Stephen would have taken either of us, but he wasn't looking for a girlfriend, which suited me. So, I took up with him, losing both my friends in the process. When it didn't last, Louisa wasn't interested in reconciling."

"And Ronny?"

"It was tough, but I think she realised I'd done her a favour, even though I hadn't meant to. If she'd gone with him, he would have broken her heart. In the end I hurt her less and was still there afterwards to pick up the pieces."

Tim took his hand off the steering wheel to squeeze Becky's arm. "And it's been the two of you against the world ever since."

"So, how does the famous T.S feel about the infamous Becky Harbon shacking up with Stephen Jones?"

"At least I don't have to think about you and Digger together," he laughed.

She was quiet.

"Do I?"

"Well," she said, "it depends what you mean by 'together'. We were a big close group of teenage friends once. Lots ofspin the bottle. Lots ofseven minutes in Heaven."

"Ok, now I don't want to know," said Tim. "I mean, evidently whatever you got up to wasn't so bad, otherwise Louisa would have been angry aboutthat, and not about you and her brother."

"Rest assured, Tim, that I never did anything with any of the boys in that group that I haven't already done with you. Not to mention what I have planned for you in future. And, when it comes to Digger, let's just say that, if I was an arcade machine, T.S. would absolutely have the high score."

"I'm so glad we tidied your bed." Tim made a show of accelerating the car, before easing off.

"As for Louisa," Becky continued, "she never had any complaints when it was her and me in the closet for seven minutes."

Tim had to grip the wheel with both hands to keep from steering off the road. "Right,that I need to know about."

"Just open-mindedness, Tim. I know you're into that. I didn't do anything with her either, that I haven't done with you."

The big question on his small brain was whether she and Ronny had ever had seven minutes in Heaven. Instead, he said, "sorry you had to relive your high school drama when you didn't even get to go to the reunion."

"Maybe it would have been good if I'd known you then."

"I'm glad I know you now," he said. "Becky, do you wanna go out with me?"

"Are we at the admin part of the date now, Tim?"

"No, I mean do you wanna be my girlfriend?"

She laughed. "Yeah, go on then."

When they got back, they practically ran into the building. Tim chased Becky up the stairs. He stood, pressed against her back, kissing her neck as she wrestled with the key to open the apartment door. They stepped through and Becky flicked the light on, tossing her coat and bag aside.

"This dress was on way less time than it took to choose it," she said as she pulled it over her head.

He gripped her waist as she consumed his mouth. Her hands pushed at his jacket and worked the buttons of his shirt.

"Take these off," she breathed.

"I, need my jacket," he forced himself to say. "Condoms. In my wallet."

"You don't need those."

"Fuck. Are you sure?"

"Special treatment for my boyfriend." She grinned at him. "I never let Louisa come inside me."

Tim groaned, shrugging off his jacket and shirt. He tucked one arm around Becky's back, the other behind her knees, lifted her up and carried her to the bedroom.

As he kicked open the door, and started across the threshold, Becky suddenly said, "wait, wait, put me down."

As he followed her instruction, he turned to see what had caught her attention. The door opposite to Ronny's bedroom was ajar and her light was on. Through the crack in the door, they could see her curled up on her bed, still in her dress and stockings.

"I'm sorry," Becky said quietly to Tim as she crossed the hall.

"No, go ahead," he assured her, watching after her, uncertain whether he should follow.

Becky pushed open Ronny's door. "Hey, Babe. You ok?"

Tim couldn't make out Ronny's answer but watched Becky walk over. She kicked off her heels and climbed onto the bed, curling herself to Ronny's form, spooning her. Ronny didn't seem to notice that Becky was in just her underwear.

Tim went back to get his shirt and jacket, at first thinking he should leave but then changing his mind. He hung his jacket and Becky's coat next to the door. He picked up his shirt and Becky's dress and draped them over a chair. On the counter in the kitchen, he noticed a couple of bottles of wine. He looked in the cupboards and found some glasses. He opened the wine and filled three of the glasses.

He knocked on the door to Ronny's bedroom as he walked in. She looked at him in confusion for a moment. He realised he should have put his shirt on. Ronny registered that Becky wasn't fully clothed either.

"Oh, no. I'm sorry you two," she said.

"No, none of that," said Tim. "Here, get that down you." He handed her one of the glasses. He raised his eyebrows at Becky as he handed her a glass as well.

"He broke up with her," Becky explained to Tim. She patted the mattress the other side of Ronny as they sat up to drink their wine.

Tim kicked off his shoes and climbed onto the bed putting his arm around Ronny's shoulders. She turned her head into his chest as she sipped from her glass. The idea that the guy Becky had described had dumped Ronny, and not the other way around, did not make sense to Tim.

"He said I was too much effort," said Ronny, as though she read his thoughts.

"Lazy prick," muttered Becky.

"Ridiculous," said Tim. "Clearly, you put in all the effort." He looked at Becky to make sure he wasn't speaking out of turn. She nodded at him to say his help was welcome.

"You're well rid of him," said Becky.

"Not like I get any other offers," Ronny replied glumly.

Tim knew what his first thoughts about Ronny had been, and now he knew the bumpy path her love-life had followed. He wasn't sure he should say what he was thinking, but Becky didn't seem to have an answer.

He said, "Ronny, you're a gorgeous woman, and a beautiful person. You absolutely deserve better."

Becky didn't seem to object.

"Last Friday, as I sat alone in the restaurant," Tim continued, "before I met Becky, I considered asking you to join me."

That caught Becky's attention, but Tim couldn't tell what she was thinking.

"I'm glad I didn't ask you," said Tim, "because you would have said no, and I would have left embarrassed, and I wouldn't be here now to tell you this."

"I would have said no," she whispered, "and I might have regretted it, but I don't suppose I would have known I'd missed out."

"Ronny, listen. I'm not talking about you missing out on a chance with me as the one other guy who would have been interested. I'm talking about being a random guy in a random place who knew nothing about you except that you were attractive and nice, and the only reason I didn't chat you up was out of respect for you at work. There will be no shortage of guys in places who would kill for the chance to make the effort for you."

Becky smiled at him. "See, Babe. I've always told you that, and now you don't just have to take the word of an open-minded woman. You can take that as the word of a hot-blooded man, and I promise you Tim is that."

Ronny muttered, "I have to take your word for it. What do I know about hot-blooded men?"

"Tim, you would want to fuck Ronny, wouldn't you?" asked Becky.

The aforementioned blood in Tim's body was being diverted to his cheeks and his crotch. He was out of his depth in the conversation again, but he had jumped into the deep end himself this time.

"Hypothetically, yes," he answered honestly.

"How about not hypothetically?"

Both Tim and Ronny gulped their wine.

"What are we talking about here, Becks?" Ronny asked.

"You and I know the limits of our relationship. We could be everything together, but we couldn't share a bedroom because I'm too messy, and you insist on yellow bedding."

Ronny laughed despite herself as Becky added, "and I would have to outsource the pussy eating."

Tim desperately wished he had asked in the car about how physical Becky had been with Ronny in the past.

Becky went on, "Tim and I both think you're hot, Babe, but you won't believe us when we tell you, so we have to show you. Tim, I need to give Ronny something good, and the best thing I have is you. How about it?"

Tim's mind whirred and his heart raced, and his cock twitched. Every nerve in his body was screamingfuck, yes. Last chance to be Mr. Sensitive.

"I don't know, Becky," he said. "I want to, but maybe I shouldn't do it, and maybe I shouldn't want to. I don't know if either of you really want me to, and maybe you shouldn't."

She almost looked disappointed in him. "Is it that indecision that gave you the high score on Bomb Jack?"

"This isn't a game."

"Tim, you trust that I mean what I say, right? You have to do what you think is best, but I'll tell you what I want. You are a sweet, earnest and honourable guy, and I genuinely like that about you. But I know you can fuck, and right now I just want you to get hard for two women who really want to fuck you, and kind of each other."

Tim drained his wine glass. Decision made. Becky was quiet as he lowered his face to Ronny's.

"What do you reckon?" he asked.

"Tell me you want me," Ronny whispered.

He tightened his grip on her, pulling her closer to him. "I want you."

Ronny turned her head to Tim as he pressed his mouth to hers. They held each other tightly as they made out, lips, tongues and hot breath. Ronny sighed into Tim's mouth when Becky leaned in to kiss her neck.

Tim ran his hand up Ronny's leg, confirming she was wearing stockings when he touched the inside of her bare thigh. Becky's hands roamed her torso. Ronny's body twitched in response to all their touches, their hands and mouths on her neck and shoulders, her legs, her arms and breasts. When Tim's hand pressed into the wet fabric between her legs she groaned and rolled onto her back, opening herself to them.

Tim withdrew his mouth, replaced immediately by Becky's. He disentangled himself from Ronny's arms as he watched the two women making out, both with hands in each other's hair. Becky pressed herself against Ronny's side.

Tim felt his pulse racing through his whole body. His animal brain took over. He was fuelled by his attraction to them, and their attraction to him, and to each other. He yearned for them both as they devoured each other and ignored him. The two sides of his personality - sensitive and sexual - burned with the need to please Becky, and to protect Ronny, and to satisfy them both, as well as himself.

He shuffled down the bed and positioned himself between Ronny's spread legs. He pushed his hands up the outside of her thighs. Again, she seemed to respond automatically to his touch raising her ass off her bed as he lifted the hem of her dress over her hips. With the same movement, he gripped her panties and tugged them away, revealing her shaved pussy. He fell on her straight away, pressing his face into her wetness. If Ronny made any noise, it was stifled by Becky's mouth on hers, but she pulled her legs up to angle herself towards Tim's mouth and a hand came down to grip the back of his head. He lapped at her greedily, drinking in her hot juices. He made out with her pussy while her mouth was occupied, pushing the tip of his tongue inside her.

He sought out her clitoris with his fingers, feeling the hood slide back as her spread her inner lips. He lightly circled the bud with his thumb. Then she groaned, tearing her mouth away from Becky's, the subtle reactions of her body replaced by one big response to his touch on the little bundle of nerves.

Becky said something that Tim didn't hear as Ronny's thighs closed around his ears. He intensified his efforts on her clit with his tongue and used his hands to tease her inner thighs and vulva, gently probing her hole. Her loud ragged moans echoed as she rocked her hips against his face and hands. It was hard for Tim to imagine anyone found it difficult to make her come, but he held onto his determination to meet the challenge.

Tim shifted onto his knees to ease his bodyweight off his throbbing erection. He kept rubbing Ronny with his fingers as he changed position. Becky was trailing kisses on her neck and shoulders, and she reached down to squeeze the bulge in Tim's trousers as he moved. She winked at him.

With one hand on Ronny's ass and the other on the small of her back, Tim lifted and turned her onto her knees, while he collapsed onto his back. He grabbed the back of her legs and pulled her up the bed until she straddled his face. Then he went back to work on her.

Her dress dropped back down over his face and he ate her out in darkness. Then he felt a weight over his chest as Becky straddled him as well. He returned to the light when Becky lifted the hem of Ronny's dress, tugging it up her body and over her head. Tim looked up at Ronny riding his face with head thrown back, mouth open and eyes closed. Becky's lips were pressed into Ronny's neck as she undid her bra and slipped the straps off her shoulders, revealing her teardrop breasts and stiff dark nipples.

Ronny gasped and groaned. No words, just primal sounds. She tilted forwards, clamping her pussy down onto Tim's mouth, grinding against his face, gripping the top of his head with both hands. He opened his mouth to her, flattening his tongue against her. He gave her control, letting her ride his face to her own rhythm. He ran his hands over her body, feathering touches over her hips and up her spine. His fingers grazed Becky's as he squeezed Ronny's breasts.

Ronny let out one long high-pitched cry and her whole body convulsed. She lifted off Tim's face as her legs and back tensed. He held her to him and kept licking as the orgasm rolled through her. Every touch of his tongue pulled another gasp and another shudder from her, until she cried for mercy. He released her and she tipped over him and crumpled onto the bed, gasping for breath.

Becky fell onto Tim and consumed his mouth, unconcerned with tasting Ronny's juices on his face. His jaw ached from being ridden, but he eagerly returned her kiss. He caressed her back, and when his fingers moved over her bra strap, he unhooked the clasp. Becky leaned back as she shrugged her bra off and pressed her crotch onto Tim's hard bulge.

"Good boy," she said to Tim with a wicked smile. "That wasn't so bad was it?" Then to Ronny, "How was it for you, Babe?"

Ronny, still curled up in a ball, naked except for her stockings, managed to mutter an affirmative "uh-huh".

"Think she's gonna need a minute," said Becky, arching her eyebrows at Tim as she continued humping him. "Any ideas how we can pass the time?"

He had flipped her over before she finished the sentence. He peeled off her panties and threw them over his shoulder. He leaned down to kiss her, his hand sliding into the wetness between her legs.

She tugged his trousers open and pushed them with his briefs over his ass, freeing his cock. He kicked them all off and his socks at the same time.

He covered her body with his, and his manhood dipped between her legs. He brushed her hair behind her ears, then his hands cupped her face and he kissed her again. She clung to his arms as they breathed into each other's mouths. She raised her hips until his tip touched her hot sex. He manoeuvred so his shaft pressed into her slit, coating it in her juices. She sighed as his hard length rubbed across her clit. He stared into her blue eyes as he positioned himself at her entrance. She bit her lip and nodded, and he pushed inside her.

Tim hummed as he felt her heat on his naked cock. He rocked his hips to slide the first few inches in. Becky sighed as she slowly opened to him. He raised up onto his knees, gripped her ass and pulled her onto him. She gripped his ass in turn and wrapped her legs around his waist. When her entered her as far as he could go, her walls contracted around him.

"Fuck, Becky, you don't know how good that feels," Tim growled.

"Mm, I think I get the idea," she moaned.

He moved her hips back and forth with his hands as he rocked his own against her. Becky's breathing synced with his movements. She sighed as he pulled back and gasped on every thrust.

Tim looked over at Ronny who lay on her side watching them, her hand between her legs. Tim held one hand out to her, his other still on Becky, maintaining rhythm. Ronny crawled towards him. She reached up to his head, meshing her mouth onto his, sucking his tongue. His arm encircled her waist, and he squeezed her ass.

Becky uttered a hoarse, "fuck, that's hot."

Ronny pulled her mouth away from Tim to look at Becky. Tim buried his face in her neck instead. Ronny ran a hand down Tim's body to his groin, then switched to Becky's. Tim and Becky watched as Ronny's fingers slipped between Becky's labia and sought out her clit. Becky groaned as Ronny fingered her bud and spread her lips as Tim's cock thrust into her.

Becky responded by reaching between Ronny's legs and returning the favour.

Tim's hand slid down Ronny's spine, over the curve of her buttocks, between her legs and into her wetness. His fingers played with Becky's, then probed Ronny's hole.

They groaned and gasped and bucked against each other. Tim revelled. He moved on instinct with Ronny's hot pussy clenched around his fingers, and Becky's on his cock. Both women gasped with pleasure as they teased each other.

Ronny's knees went weak and she fell to Becky's side. They continued to stroke one another as they consumed each other's mouths. Tim leaned forwards and picked up his pace, fucking them both faster with fingers and cock.

The high-pitched noises emanating from Ronny intensified, as she moaned into Becky's mouth. Becky's own desperate platitudes evaporated on her lips. Their fingers quivered between each other's legs, both of them responding to the vibrations.

Becky pulled her head away, her back arching off the mattress. She repeated the word "fuck" over and over, then just half the word as it caught on each breath. Tim thrust into her hard and deep, flattening Ronny's hand between them and Becky's body started to vibrate as she came. Her head went back, her arms tensed, and her legs shook around Tim's waist. He held her onto him, thrilling at the sensation of her tightening around his shaft.

Becky's one hand gripped the bed sheet. Her other hand clamped onto Ronny's pussy. The frantic vibrations of Becky's orgasmic fingers sent Ronny suddenly over the edge.

Ronny pushed back onto Tim's fingers with a high-pitched cry that stuttered as convulsions racked her body. She sat on his hand, shuddering and whimpering as her hot walls contracted around his fingers.

She steadied herself on her knees, sighing as Tim's fingers slipped out of her. She watched him as he licked her juices off his hand.

"You taste as good as you look," he growled. He reached down for her hand, still between Becky's legs. He sucked Becky's juices off Ronny's fingers as well and kissed her hand.

Becky purred, watching them as her orgasm subsided. Tim's hard cock was still buried inside her dripping pussy. She gasped when he moved his hips. Her hands pressed into his torso.