Stood Up Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Break's over?" she asked with a weak laugh.

"When you're ready," he replied.

"Back to work, Sladen."

He pushed into her again, all for himself now. Tim was possessed by yearning. He put his hands under Becky's knees to push her legs back. She moaned with each movement as he ploughed into her. The pressure soon built up in him again.

Ronny lay her body across Becky's and they both stared lustfully at Tim as they ran their hands over each other. Tim watched the breasts of both women bounce with each of his frantic thrusts.

Tim grunted, "oh, fuck, Becky, Ronny."

Becky panted, "yes, Tim. Let it go. Come for us."

Ronny said, "come for us Tim. I want to see it."

That was it. Tim made Becky gasp as he pulled out of her. His balls tightened and his cock jerked in his hand. Thick white cum spurted out of the tip, streaking across Becky's stomach. Another shot splashed onto Ronny's chest as she lay across her. Tim howled as he came, pumping his cock, draining himself onto their bodies.

Ronny crawled towards him with his cum running down her chest. She wrapped her lips around the top of his cock, her hot breath torturing his sensitive tip. She sucked and licked him clean, humming appreciatively. Then she licked her lips as she looked up at him, scooping the streaks of semen off her tits with her fingers and sucking that off as well.

Becky did the same with that wicked smile, and Ronny lapped at the pools on Becky's stomach. Then the two of them kissed again, swapping his cum between their mouths, exaggerating the movement of their tongues for him to see.

"Fuck, you two are going to kill me," he breathed, "and I will die happier than any man who ever lived."

He crumpled onto the bed next to Ronny, wrapping his arms around her and kissing the back of her neck.

Becky reached over and stroked his face.

"Now what?" asked Ronny quietly.

Becky replied, "well, we can wait until Tim gets hard again, and he can actually fuck you. Or, I don't know about you, but I am starving."

Ronny smiled at Becky and wriggled her ass into Tim's crotch and said, "let's order something now, then we'll see if we can all come again before the food does."

***

When Becky got up from the couch to buzz the pizza guy in forty minutes later, Tim was sitting just in his briefs. Becky had chosen to wear her panties and Tim's shirt, leaving him with limited clothing options.

Ronny lay across the couch with her legs over Tim's lap as she absent-mindedly scrolled through her phone. She had a robe on. Naked underneath except for her stockings still. Tim plucked at the elastic on her thigh.

"Can't believe there was three of us on that bed, and nobody took these off," he said.

"Take them off now then, if you're bothered," she replied.

"Nope, way too sexy."

She pushed at his leg with one stockinged foot and smiled.

Tim had no idea where their friendship would go from there, but at least they were all still relaxed around each other.

Becky closed the door and returned to the couch with pizza, opening the box for everyone to take a slice before casting it onto the table.

"Mm, now it's a good night," she said as she took a bite.

Tim nudged her and laughed.

"Oh," said Ronny suddenly. She was staring at her phone, the slice of pizza dangling inches away from her open mouth.

"What's up, Babe?" asked Becky.

"Uh, Stephen Jones just sent me a friend request."

Tim looked at Becky, then back at Ronny, his own speech about guys in places echoing in his mind. This wasn't going to be a fight. That might have been easier to deal with. This was going to be his girlfriend, and her best friend, with whom they had just shared a bed together, stalking their love triangle ex on social media, and he couldn't take being literally caught in the middle of it.

He moved Ronny's legs and got up from the couch just as Becky shouted, "lemme see," and grabbed for the phone.

The two partially clothed best friends giggled and wrestled.

Tim ate his pizza and watched the show.