Stood Up Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek again. "Thanks for the lift. Enjoy your Netflix and chill."

"I'm sure I will. Enjoy your Stephen Jones."

"We'll see." She climbed out of the car and smoothed the creases out of her clothes before closing the door. She checked her reflection one last time in the wing mirror and took a deep breath before crossing the street.

Stephen caught sight of Ronny and started towards her. They shared a hug and spoke briefly before heading inside the restaurant. Neither looked back towards Tim. He waited a few moments before pulling away from the kerb and heading back through town.

Tim returned to the apartment where Becky again buzzed him in then left the door open.

"I think she'll be ok," was the first thing he said as he re-entered the empty living area, meaning Ronny. He was pretty sure it would be Becky's first question.

"I know. She already messaged me." Again, his girlfriend's voice came to him down the hallway. "Tim, tell me I look sexy."

Tim smiled to himself as he followed the sound of her voice. He thought instead he might say she looked pretty, or cute, or adorable.

Maybe not.

Tim instead found himself standing in the doorway to her room with his mouth open, having made no sound at all.

Gone were the casual sweater and jeans Becky had been wearing before he left. She stood before him wearing only her underwear and a cheeky smile.

Calling it underwear didn't do it justice: a white bra with pale pink trim decorated with lace flowers on sheer fabric that teased a glimpse of her nipples, and a matching thong with lacy straps curving over her hips and more sheer fabric between her legs leaving even less to the imagination.

Tim didn't know where to look. Rather, he couldn't decide where to look. Trying to take her all in at once like he was seeing her for the first time.

"Well?" Becky asked, as Tim's speechlessness continued.

"Sexy," he blurted, "doesn't even begin to cover it."

Becky crossed the room, pulled Tim inside by his T-shirt, closed the door behind him and pushed him against it, pressing her body into his.

"I'm glad you like it," she purred in his ear. "I thought I'd slip out of something a little more comfortable for you."

"I feel bad that I didn't bring my own lacy underwear," said Tim. "I really thought we were doing casual jeans night."

"You look good in jeans," came the reply, and Tim had a second to consider burning every non-jeans item of clothing he owned before her hand on his crotch pushed all thoughts out of his mind.

Tim stiffened -- in more ways than one -- against the bedroom door as Becky massaged him through his jeans. Her other hand roamed under his T-shirt. Her lips pressed against his neck.

"I missed you," she breathed between kisses.

"I wasn't gone long." Was that a stupid thing to say? The blood wasn't getting to his brain. Instead, heading somewhere more southernly.

"I meant before that," she said, her voice still sultry, though she probably just rolled her eyes. "I haven't seen you all week, and it's been a verylong week." As she emphasized the word 'long', she ran her palm along the length of his rapidly growing erection. "I could be wrong, but it feels like you missed me too."

Tim could only groan, but Becky seemed satisfied with that as a response. She lifted his T-shirt and bent to kiss his chest, flicking her tongue playfully across one of his nipples before tracing the line of hair down his abdomen. She lowered herself until she was kneeling before him, and as she kissed the place below his navel, her hands moved to his waistband. She let go of his T-shirt, so Tim pulled it over his head as her fingers worked his zip. She smiled up at him with her tongue between her teeth as she tugged his jeans down to around his ankles.

She ran her hands back up his legs and over the hard bulge in the front of his briefs, which twitched in anticipation. Becky pulled the waistband toward her, lifting it over the tip of his cock as it stood to attention inches away from her face.

"There it is," she said, and Tim shuddered as her hot breath blew across it.

Tim stared dumbly at his sexy girlfriend in her sexy underwear, kneeling before him with her attention laser-focused on his cock, which throbbed as she reached for it. He sucked in a breath. The anticipation of her touch almost as powerful a sensation as real contact. Almost.

She wrapped one hand around his shaft near the tip, and cupped his balls with the other, then placed her mouth between the two. Tim let out a contented sigh as she feathered kisses along his length.

"To be clear," he said with all the brainpower he could muster, "you don't want to watch Netflix?"

He immediately regretted in any way distracting her, but she kept working her hands on him as she met his gaze.

"There are so many better ways to spend our time together," she said with a slight shake of her head. Then she took him in her mouth.

Tim sighed and slumped against the door as her hot mouth enveloped his first few inches. She worked her tongue on the underside of his shaft as she moved slowly up and down on him, still working her hands around the base, and pulling gently on his scrotum.

Instinctively, Tim twisted his fingers into her hair. He had no need or desire to control her movements -- she knew more than well enough what she was doing -- but it stopped her long locks from obscuring his view by falling in front of her face as she bobbed her head. Even so, as she took more of him into her mouth, he couldn't help pulling on her hair, drawing a sigh from her that sent vibrations into his core.

She let him slip out of her mouth slowly, flicking her tongue across his tip. She picked up the pace stroking him as she lowered her head to suck on one of his balls, then the other.

Her hands and mouth on him were starting to make Tim go weak in the knees. If he hadn't already been leaning most of his weight against the door, he would have joined her on the floor. He pulled on her hair again, causing her to smile up at him. He couldn't resist bending to kiss her.

Becky kept stroking him with one hand but moved her other hand to his face as he crushed his mouth onto hers. Tim gripped her face with both hands. He had missed the chance to kiss her properly before she had gone down on him. Now he consumed her mouth lustfully.

Becky moaned into Tim's mouth as their tongues entwined. She rocked on her knees as the force of his kiss pushed her back, and she moved both of her hands to his shoulders to steady herself, freeing his cock from her grasp. Tim's hands slid to her breasts, his thumbs teasing her erect nipples through the lace of her bra. Becky gasped and her grip tightened around his neck. Sliding his hands lower again to her waist, Tim lifted Becky into a standing position, not for a moment taking his mouth from hers. Finally, he moved his hands to her bare buttocks and lifted her off the floor, holding her body to him, trapping his erection against her midriff.

With his pants still around his ankles, Tim shuffled across the room and tipped Becky onto the bed. She whimpered a complaint as he broke the kiss and slipped out of her grasp in order to remove the rest of his clothes. He stood fully naked and looked down at her, taking another moment to drink in the sight of her. She ran her tongue between her lips as she looked back at him. As she held his gaze, she spread her legs and slipped her own fingers into the front of her thong.

"Hey, Tim?" she asked between shallow breaths. "Would you drinkmy bathwater?"

Tim smirked and crawled slowly onto the bed. He ran his hands up her legs and lowered his face to the wet lace between her thighs, inhaling her scent. Through the sheer fabric, he could see her spreading herself with her fingers. He pulled the crotch of the thong to the side, took hold of her hand, and brought her fingers to his mouth. As he sucked her juices off them, he covered her mound with his other hand and traced the line between her labia with his thumb.

As he released her fingers from his mouth he growled, "I would drink your bathwater like I'd been lost for a week in the desert, and then I would beg for a second helping." He didn't wait for her reaction. He spread the lips of her waiting pussy with both hands and pressed his face into her.

A gasp that sounded like, "oh my fuck", escaped from her throat as Tim's tongue lapped at her wetness, and his nose grazed against her clit. He laughed, and she shuddered as his hot breath carried the vibration through her.

Tim's hands moved to the outside of her thighs, pulling her legs over his shoulders, tipping her backwards as he shifted up the bed, pushing her knees towards her chest. Becky's fingers dug into the back of his head as she anchored herself to him with both hands. As much as his face was already buried into her sex, he kept pushing forward, as thirsty for her taste as for the reactions he elicited from her. And she kept pulling him into her as she moaned and gasped, and murmured his name. They shuffled up the bed until he was knelt upright, and she was balanced almost entirely on her head and shoulders with his hard cock pressed into her back. He bore down on her pussy from above, curling his fingers around to spread her labia as he moved his mouth to focus on her clit. When he sucked the hard little bud between his lips, Becky made another unintelligible sound and twisted her whole body, tipping both her and Tim onto their sides.

Tim, unperturbed, continued his campaign of licking and sucking. From the new angle, he felt Becky's hand slide over his abdomen and return to his cock, her fingers tracing slow circles over the tip. Tim grunted, taking his mouth off her, even as his fingers dug into her flesh. Her other hand slid into his hair again and she pulled until he looked at her face.

"Where did you come from?" she breathed.

He didn't have the brainpower for a smart answer. Not least because her fingers were still teasing his cock. He tried instead to give her a look somewhere between sexy and sensitive that was probably just stupid.

"Tim?"

"Yes, Becky?"

"Please fuck me."

Tim extracted himself from between her legs, peeling away her thong and casting it aside. He flipped her over onto her hands and knees, before moving himself into position behind her. Becky hummed as he pressed his hips against hers, his erection lying along the length of her slit.

He ran his hands over her ass and up her back where he unhooked her bra. His hands roamed to her chest, sliding under the lacy cups, kneading her breasts. She moaned his name again as his fingers skimmed over her nipples. He pulled her up towards him, allowing the bra to fall off, ably replaced by his hands. Her hair tickled his cheek as he sucked at her neck while he held her to him.

Becky wriggled her ass against Tim's erection, and his hands returned to her hips before he pushed her back down. He took his manhood in his own hand and teased it up and down between her outer lips. Then he found her clit and circled it with his tip.

"Fuck. Tim. Please," Becky implored again.

Tim was no longer sure he was teasing her more than himself. As he lined up with her entrance, Becky sucked in a breath, then she let out a cry as he pushed into her.

She was so wet, he slid almost all the way in without effort. He held himself there, enjoying the sensation of her wet heat on his naked cock. He grunted as the walls of her vagina contracted around his girth. He pulled back slowly, then thrust in as far as he could go. They both gasped.

Tim leaned forward slightly to get a better angle and Becky spread her legs to balance herself. Tim reached around with one hand to hold her in position. His fingers traced the line of her groin, pulling gently on the blonde curls covering her mound, before continuing down to seek out her clit once more, her pussy lips already spread wide by his cock. Every barest touch drew a moan from her, and he could feel her inside twitching around him.

Tim began with slow deep thrusts, pulling almost all the way out before pushing back in. Becky rocked back and forth too, and Tim used his grip on her to keep their movements in sync. Pushing deep inside her from behind, with her pussy contracting around him, and his fingers digging into her hip, there was no danger of slipping out as Tim picked up the pace.

His thrusts -- like his breathing -- became faster, and his cock was never less than halfway inside Becky's hot pussy. He felt his balls slapping against his own fingers on her clit each time he went as far in as he could go. A rhythm matched by his pulse pounding in his ears.

Tim grunted and Becky moaned. Guttural sounds of pleasure more meaningful than any words. The deep fucking touched that magic place inside of Becky that turned her moans into screams. There were no words in Tim's mind. No thoughts. Just the sight and sound of his amazing girlfriend screaming with pleasure, and the feeling of her hot sex squeezing his cock as he ploughed into her. The familiar pressure was building inside him, taunting him with release.

Becky's voice sounded far away as she screamed his name. He thrilled at the way her whole body vibrated as her sudden and intense orgasm crashed through her. He kept thrusting into her, even as her pussy gripped him, her shaking body sending pulses through his own.

Becky's arms went weak, and she collapsed forward onto the duvet. His hands still gripping onto her, Tim followed. He spread his arms to her sides to stop from falling on top of her.

She cried out again as the movement shoved him all the way inside her.

"Don't stop," she gasped.

"Fuck, Becky, I'm so close," Tim grunted desperately as he picked up his rhythm again.

He hunched over her half prone body, the only point of contact now his cock deep inside her, all his limbs planted on the bed. His arms and legs were shaking, as though rocked by the aftershocks of Becky's seismic orgasm.

Becky shuddered beneath him. Face-down, she moaned hoarsely with each thrust. Her hips still rocked with Tim's movements. She clutched fistfuls of bedding as he fucked her into the duvet.

Tim grasped at the duvet too as the pressure inside him overflowed. His balls twitched, his cock throbbed, and a primal growl escaped from his throat as his came. His arms and legs buckled, and he managed one last deep thrust into Becky's pussy as he exploded, spilling load after load of his hot semen deep inside her.

He fell on top of her, gasping and shaking. He barely dared to move his body, but he planted grateful lustful kisses on her skin wherever he could reach.

As he slipped out of her, Tim collapsed onto the bed at Becky's side. Still face-down, she shivered and sighed as he kissed her neck and ran his fingers along her spine.

"Fu-u-uck," she breathed.

"You alright?" he asked quietly.

Becky turned onto her side with her back to Tim, then took his hand and pulled his arm around her. He held her tightly and pressed his face into her shoulder.

"Tell me something nice," she said.

Tim thought for a moment then replied, "so, I heard a rumour that I make you ridiculously happy."

"A rumour? I wonder who could've let that slip. Well, I don't suppose I was doing a good job of keeping it a secret. But, ridiculously happy, was it?"

"Yes indeed. Annoyingly so, if anything."

"Really? Well, I'll be having words with a certain little bird later. Is that your idea of telling me something nice? Saying I'm ridiculous and annoying?"

Tim leaned over so he could look at her face. She raised her eyebrows at him.

"I only bring it up for context," he said. "The nice thing is that you make me ridiculously, annoyingly happy too." He kissed her, then leaned his forehead against hers.

After a moment she said quietly, "you never told me the name of the girl you were supposed to be on a date with the night we met."

Cautiously, he asked, "why would you want to know that?"

"It just occurred to me how much I owe her for not showing up."

***

Tim was sat against the headboard, playing a game on his phone when Becky awoke next to him with a start.

"Hey," she said, looking up at him and blinking the sleep from her eyes.

"Hey. You ok?"

"Yeah, I thought I heard somebody screaming."

"That was Ronny."

"Why, what's wrong," she asked urgently, sitting up.

"I wouldn't say anything was wrong." Tim smiled.

She looked at him confused for a moment until she registered the unmistakeable sex noises coming Ronny's room across the hall. She exhaled with relief and snuggled up to Tim's side. Her put his arm round her shoulder and kissed the top of her head.

"I can't believe I fell asleep," she said.

"I did as well," Tim said, "until your phone went off and woke me up." He passed the device to her. She unlocked it and checked her messages.

"Ronny saying they were on their way back," she confirmed.

"By the time I worked out it was your phone and found it, they were already coming through the door. Otherwise, I would have had to wake you up to check in case she needed rescuing."

"Aw, so you've had to sit and listen to the whole thing while I've slept through it," she said, looking at him with what seemed to be a mix of amusement and genuine sympathy. "How long have they been at it?"

"Like, a week, I think."

"Poor Tim," she said, turning her face up to kiss him. "You should have woken me so we could compete with them."

"I don't know," he replied, grimacing. "At one point he was louder than her."

Becky laughed but said nothing.

"Is it weird, having him here?" Tim asked.

"Who, Stephen? I can only imagine the date went well. What's the problem?"

Tim shook his head. "I mean is it weird for you? He is your ex."

She frowned at him. "I hadn't even thought about it. Why would I waste time thinking about him when I've got you?"

"I'm not going to push," said Tim, raising his hands in surrender. "Just making sure you're alright."

"You're very sweet," she said, kissing him again. "I'll be sure to let you know if it's bothering me, so you can think of some way to take my mind off it."

"I'll have some ideas ready whenever you need."

"What I need right this minute is something to eat," she said.

"Well, lucky for you I did bring snacks", Tim replied, rolling off the bed. She lay on her side watching him as he recovered his T-shirt and jeans and put them back on.

"My hero," she said. "Bravely venturing out to the apartment so I don't have risk seeing my ex."

"I'm already going. You don't have to lay it on so thick."

She poked her tongue out at him, then blew him a kiss as he left the bedroom.

The apartment was quiet. The action on the other side seemed to have subsided.

Tim grabbed his bags off the table and headed back. Just then, the door to Ronny's room opened and Stephen Jones stepped out. He was fully clothed, and Tim was glad he hadn't been caught out in his underwear again.

"Oh, shit! T.S." said Stephen, startled by Tim's presence. "Didn't see you there. Long time, man. Heard you were about again."

"Uh, yeah," said Tim. Smooth. He should have been more prepared for the possibility of having to make small talk with Stephen Jones. "How's it going?"

"Yeah, cool, man." A few long seconds passed. "Well, I was just on my way out actually, so I'll leave you to it. Catch you later."

"Alright, Stephen. Good to see you. Take it easy." Good talk.

Tim watched awkwardly as Stephen left by the front door, then turned to see Ronny peering at him round the frame of her bedroom door.

"Where were you a few minutes ago, Tim? I could have saved myself the bother of asking him to leave by getting you to embarrass him out the door."

"Always happy to help. You ok?"

"Yeah, all good. I'm not dressed though." She closed the door.