Stood Up Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xchicken
xchicken
35 Followers

Tim took a deep breath and went back into Becky's room. She was sat up in bed, and had redressed in her sweater from earlier, and a clean pair of panties. He decided to relay the story before Ronny could get the chance, and she made a show of laughing at him until he threatened to withhold snacks. She fastened an imaginary button on her lips and then eagerly accepted a proffered bag of Doritos. She had nothing more to say about Stephen Jones.

As they discussed finally finding something to watch on Netflix, there was a knock at the door.

"Come on in," called Tim, since Becky's mouth was full of tortilla.

Ronny opened the door slowly and entered, wearing baggy light grey pyjamas with a sunflower pattern. She scrutinised the crumpled duvet briefly, before shrugging and flopping down on her back at the end of the bed. She let out an exaggerated sigh.

Becky said, "I hope that sex was as good as it was loud, Babe."

"Oh, were we being a bit loud?" Ronny replied, feigning surprise. "I'm sorry if that made it difficult to concentrate on the movie I have every faith you guys were watching like you planned."

"Touché. Not good enough to keep him around though?"

"Good enough to sober me up to the point I wasn't sure I wanted to deal with him in the morning."

"How much did you have to drink to handle the date?" asked Tim.

"Lost track of it more than anything. It was a good night."

"Glad to hear it, Babe," said Becky. "Does Tim have more awkward small talk to look forward to?"

Tim let out an exasperated groan and grabbed for her in an attempt to confiscate her food.

Ronny laughed. "Maybe. I haven't decided yet. He brought up what happened between us before and apologised. I've had years to get over it, so I wasn't sure it was closure I needed anymore, but it was nice."

Becky crawled over to Ronny and put her arms around her. They hugged in silence for a minute. Tim kept quiet to give them their moment.

"Love you, Babe," said Becky.

"Love you more," countered Ronny.

"That's probably fair. I'm pretty great," replied Becky, and Ronny shoved her away with a laugh.

"So, I may see him again, or maybe that's the end of our story and I consider other options. The waiter was trying to flirt with me all evening, so there's that. Nothing more to tell about that by the way, before you get all excited. Only that Stephen paid, so that guy did not get a tip. Then I think Stephen might have been trying a bit hard to prove himself to me after that."

"Trying, like what?" asked Becky. "Was he pulling all the moves in the bedroom?"

Tim didn't want to know about Stephen Jones's sex moves but was not about to admit it, certain they would have a more explicit discussion just to make him uncomfortable. Though Ronny seemed hesitant to discuss it in front of him too.

"He did one thing that was a little abstract," she said, then with a furtive glance at Tim, leaned in to whisper it in Becky's ear.

"Woah," said Becky, wide-eyed. "Bold for a first date. Did that do it for you?"

Ronny grinned sheepishly. "Oh, yeah."

"Well, that's fine then. Tim's got moves, of course, but he hasn't tried anything like that yet..."

"I'm still here," he interjected.

"...so, I'm waiting for a special occasion to bring it up," she continued, ignoring him.

"Special occasion, huh? Whenis your birthday, Tim?" Ronny laughed and curled away as Becky tried to elbow her.

Becky said, "Well, either way, if you do decide to break Jonesy's heart, can you let us know? Only because we've got dinner with his sister next week and you know what she's like. Forewarned is forearmed."

She was only half joking. Tim laughed but didn't disagree.

"Yeah, I'll do that," said Ronny as she got up off the bed. "Right, well, I'm going to take a bath. Tim, if you're thirsty, there's bound to be something in the fridge."

Tim groaned. It was clear the bathwater thing wasn't going to go away in a hurry. "Good night, Ronny."

"G'night, Babe," Becky added with a wink and a smile.

Ronny gave them a casual salute, turned with a flourish, and left the room, closing the door behind her. Becky stared after her for a few moments before exhaling deeply. She turned to Tim with a smile still on her lips and crawled up the bed and into his lap. She placed her hands on his shoulders.

"She's ok." It was halfway between and statement and a question.

"She's ok," Tim assured her, stroking her back, "and I gotta say she looks pretty sexy in those PJs."

"Ew, Tim, stop perving over my friend."

"You're kidding?"

"Yeah, of course." She kissed his nose, then grinned at him. "I mean, I definitely would."

"You know, she threatened to cut me into tiny pieces if I hurt you."

She held his gaze. "Is that likely?"

"I wasn't planning on it."

"No? Not even if I ask you to hurt me?" She bent to kiss his neck, then gently grazed him with her teeth, drawing a gasp from him.

"Don't think that's what she meant, so I could be persuaded." He felt her shiver as he moved his hands to her breasts. He pinched her nipples as they hardened between his fingers. "Is that what you had in mind for a special occasion?"

"Oh, I couldn't possibly say," she breathed. She raised her arms so he could lift her sweater over her head. He caught one of her erect nipples in his mouth. Her fingers tangled in his hair.

"Can't even give me a clue?" he murmured against her breast.

Becky let out a surprised giggle as Tim rose suddenly and flipped her over, rolling on top of her, pinning her to the mattress. She wrapped her legs around his waist. He pressed his lips into her neck, then made his way back across her chest.

"There must be something I could offer you in exchange for the information," he said between kisses as he continued down her body, leading with his mouth, following with his hands.

"I thought you wanted to watch Netflix," Becky gasped as Tim pushed her legs open and curled his fingers into the crotch of her panties.

"Actually, I was thinking I might just cancel my subscription. There are so many better ways to spend our time together."

xchicken
xchicken
35 Followers