All Comments on 'Stood Up, Up To The Hilt'

by rufriter

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
SiodisSiodisalmost 2 years ago

Oh you have got to continue this story! 5 Stars!

MerumeMerumealmost 2 years ago

sigh ruined at the end, all the build up just to cuck himself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Do betas really need wank material? Can't they just walk into a gay bar and offer to suck the next available dick?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great she has a guy that wanted her before she got in shape then fucked the guy that got her there with no regard for the feelings of the person who loved her for herself

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked it all the way. If you're "up" for it, another chapter or two would be good!

cageysea9725cageysea9725almost 2 years ago

Can I assume your username is descriptive of how you know you write? Rough writer -- you do write roughly. That makes it a bad experience to read, yet you seem to take pride in that fact.

I don't believe your bio. This garbage would have to have been totally re-written for any publisher to spend the money to put it in a book and market it. In general, anyone who has something actually published (other than self-published), has to have an imagination. I don't see you being in possession of one of those, based on this.

homerjayhomerjayalmost 2 years ago

abrupt end, even if this is just part 1.

rufriterrufriteralmost 2 years agoAuthor

cageysea9725 For what it's worth, my username is a variation of "Rufus" a nickname I used on another social medium many years ago, which in turn was a phonetic version of "Roof Us," because at the time I was a professional roofing contractor.

As for your criticism of my writing style, I write for my own amusement. If others like it, all well and good, if not that's their problem. I have no wish for my work to be published in book form.

As the saying goes, "Those who can, do, those who can't, criticise," so if, and I repeat, "IF," you are the expert you seem to think you are, please feel free to rewrite it yourself.

rufriterrufriteralmost 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymousabout 23 hours ago

You asked "Do betas really need wank material? Can't they just walk into a gay bar and offer to suck the next available dick?"

I can only say that you know your own tastes best.

cageysea9725cageysea9725almost 2 years ago

Sorry Rough Writer, I don't write for free anymore, but even if I did, your story isn't worth writing over. You claim you've had "a number" (zero is a number, just for your information, which I actually do believe in that context) of your works published. That's what I don't believe. Not for a second. Except I do, if that number is zero.

rufriterrufriteralmost 2 years agoAuthor

cageysea9725

If you weren't so up yourself, you would have the courtesy to check my history, and see that over the past decade or more, I have had 57 of my works published in Literotica alone, and have 659 followers.

Although I no longer wish to have my writing published in book form, before I discovered Literotica I did have a period novelette, set during the Napoleonic Wars, published professionally, with modest success.

You claim that you no longer write for free, from which I can only assume that you only visit Literotica to polish your own over inflated ego by canning, and heaping scorn on, the efforts of those you consider your inferiors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
adding steve and glenda

killed the story for me...1 star

cageysea9725cageysea9725almost 2 years ago

I guess 1 is "a number" of your works published, but "a number of" is rather misleading.

That aside, I still don't believe you, neither the professionally published nor the modest success. I can extrapolate from your 1 being a number of, that your modest success was maybe half a dozen sales.

Your stats aren't impressive at all, especially considering you left off the really important one: less than 25% of them were well enough received to garner "Hot" status.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticalmost 2 years ago

Adding Glenda and Steve also killed the story for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous