Stop and Smell the Flowers

Story Info
A mom and daughter’s relationship goes to a new place.
3.8k words
4.37
8.9k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's the last of the big stuff," said Camille, wiping sweat away from her forehead. She had been helping her daughter, Sandra, unpack boxes in her new apartment all day.

"I can handle the rest, mom," said Sandra "why don't you go home? It's getting late."

Camille wouldn't hear it. "I said I was going to help you unpack and that's what I'm going to do. Let's just take a break and we can come back and finish up strong."

She knew her daughter was capable, but she'd always been a bit overprotective. Sandra was 4'10" tall and only weighed 95 lbs. She was beautiful; dark hair, olive skin, perfect features... but even at the age of 30, her short stature and thin frame always caused people to treat her like she was much younger, sometimes even mistaking her for a child. Camille knew Sandra didn't like to be treated differently but she couldn't help it, this was her baby girl!

On top of that, by contrast, Camille was a powerhouse. At 52, she could easily pass for 40. She was a respectable 5'4", and built like a statue due to her time spent at crossfit, tae kwon do, and jiu jitsu, which she held a black belt in.

Sandra's apple couldn't have fallen farther from that tree. She was a girly girl, she liked clothes, manicures, and her hobbies like watercolors and taking photos of flowers.

But their bond was strong. They talked every day about everything from current events to their personal lives to their wordle results. Nobody likes unpacking, but together they managed to even make that a good time.

"Let's go for a walk and see my new neighborhood!" Sandra squealed excitedly. Camille knew this was an excuse to grab some photos of her neighbors' gardens in the setting sunlight, but a walk sounded nice nonetheless. They both got their shoes on and headed out the door.

The neighborhood was even more beautiful than Sandra had realized. Every house had a nicely kept yard. They only walked a few blocks, but between their slow pace and the photo stops, it lasted almost an hour. Finally, they got back to Sandra's new block. They turned the corner and came to a house with the most lush garden full of bright, hypnotic flowers.

"Whoooaaa!" Sandra practically screamed as she frantically reached for her camera. "Look at em, mom!" The flowers were bright yellow with a red ring around the center of the petals. These were some of the best she'd seen. Sandra snapped a couple of photos and then proceeded to her ritual of smelling the flowers she photographs. She buried her nose in the petals, then instantly looked back at her mom who was thumbing through her phone, patiently waiting for the photoshoot to end. Sandra felt an urge to share this with her.

"Mom you need to smell these." Sandra said, darting over to Camille and grabbing her by the wrist, she put another hand on her arm and led her over. Camille could already smell them as she approached. She acted uninterested, but actually found Sandra's joy at these simple flowers incredibly cute today. Sandra pulled down on her mothers arm so her face would be touching the flower, at the same time standing on her toes so she could smell the same one. Their cheeks touched as they both got lost in the scent. Sandras hand slid down her mothers arm until their fingers interlocked. Their thumbs playfully rubbed against each other.

The moment was finally broken by the door to the house swinging open, slamming against the wall. A woman stormed out, late 30s, wearing a loosely-secured bathrobe. She was glistening with sweat and her hair was a mess. Despite her appearance, and the fact that Camille and Sandra were both straight, they couldn't take their eyes off of her. She was gorgeous.

"You like the flowers!?" The woman asked. Her tone was so intense and confusing that Camille went into protective mode. She let go of Sandra's hand and stood slightly in front of her.

"Do you like them?" The woman repeated.

"My daughter loves to take photos of them. Is that a problem?" Camille answered sternly.

"Not at all. If you like them, pick some. Take them home."

"Really?" Sandra asked excitedly, "You don't mind?"

"I insist. I need these gone, please!" The woman replied.

Camille had an unsure feeling but before she could ask any questions, another woman appeared at the door, the spitting image of the one they were talking to, only younger. Equally gorgeous, she wore an oversized button-down shirt and, it seemed, nothing else. She was as sweaty and mussed as the first woman.

"Mama!" Yelled the younger woman, "what are you doing?"

The sound of her daughter's voice instantly sent the older woman into a trance. She turned around as if hypnotized.

"Coming baby." She called back, the sound of her voice causing the same reaction in her daughter. Mother met daughter at the doorway and they pulled each other tight and whispered back and forth before the younger girl turned and led her mother in. Receiving a smack on the ass before the door closed.

"Well, you heard the lady." Sandra squeaked obliviously, already picking which flowers would make the best bouquet. She picked her 5 favorites and they headed back home, where the flowers were quickly put into a vase with water.

The women got back to work unpacking, but things were moving much slower as the scent of the flowers spread through the house. It seemed they were more interested with finding reasons to be near each other. Sandra playfully slapped her mom's hand while she was arranging the silverware. Camille tickled her daughters ribs while she was hanging up clothes in the closet. Not to mention Sandra's idea of 'stress relief hugs' which they both needed frequently. The intimacy of the hugs increased until the last one, when Camille reached down and grabbed Sandra by the thighs, lifting her. Almost as if she expected it, Sandra hopped up to make it easy, and wrapped her legs around her mother. They held eye contact, each giving a smile that dared the other to make the first move.

Not yet.

"It's hot" Sandra whined with a smirk. She hopped down and grabbed a little cut off crop top and some tiny shorts before heading to the bathroom to change. When she came out, Camille had removed her button up shirt and jeans, and was down to a tight tank top and the spandex shorts she wore instead of underwear (never know when you'll want to stop by the gym).

They caught sight of each other at the same time and both froze in place, taking each other in. Camille stared at her baby girl, her nipples showed through her thin shirt and her ass peaked out of the bottom of her shorts. The rest of her body wasn't covered at all. Camille knew her daughter was cute but she'd never found her so attractive.

Meanwhile, Sandra admired her mom's physique. She had muscles on top of muscles, but still looked completely feminine.

"I was hot too." Camille stammered.

"Yeah, you are. I mean!... yeah it's hot" Sandra was so flustered she was surprised she say something even worse.

"Why don't we call it a day?" Sandra said, "Want to watch a movie?"

"Sounds great!" Camille said quickly, relieved that the tension was broken.

.................

Camille was already comfortable on the couch with a nature documentary cued up when Sandra entered from the kitchen with a bowl of popcorn. She plopped down so close to her mom that their whole thighs touched. Camille smoothly draped an arm over her daughter's shoulder, but with Sandra's tiny frame, Camille's hand came to rest right on her stomach. She wondered if it was too far, but she noticed that not only did Sandra not pull away, she moved closer. For her part, Sandra reached her arm up and rested her elbow on her mother's shoulder, placing her hand on the back of Camille's head and massaging her scalp with her fingernails. Both women melted into each other's touch.

But before they could start the movie, Camille's phone rang. They both know who it was. Sandra's dad calling to see where his wife was. Camille rolled her eyes and answered.

"Hey Paul.... still at Sandra's.... Yeah we got a lot done.... No I think we're done for the day...."

Sandra had no problem filling in her dad's part of the conversation, nor did she have any trouble guessing what would happen next. Her mom was going home.

To fight the disappointment, Sandra grabbed her new flower bouquet off the coffee table and took a whiff. The scent made it's way to Camille as well. Suddenly the phone conversation took a surprising turn.

"Actually I was thinking I'd stay here tonight." Camille said. Her voice was very matter-of-fact, but her facial expression said to Sandra "Can I stay?"

Sandra gave a definitive answer, opening her legs wider and draping her thigh over her mother's. The two women made eye contact and the whole world fell away. Paul yelled Camille's name 4 times before she came to.

"WHAT, PAUL? I mean, sorry. What did you say?.... I know.... Yes I know... well it's her first night in the place by herself, I want to make sure she's safe."

With that, Sandra let out a gasp and stared at her mother in playful anger.

"Uh huh..." Camille continued her conversation, "uh huh... love you too... bye."

Sandra was already standing up gesturing with her hands before the phone was hung up.

"What you think I can't take care of myself?" She grilled her mother, only half-jokingly.

"No sweetie I didn't say that." Camille tried to be serious but the feistiness just made her daughter irresistible in her eyes.

"You think just cause I'm little I can't throw down!?"

Sandra's perfect, tiny body, all animated with anger, was driving Camille crazy. She needed to touch her in some way. Sandra had a way in mind, but not what Camille expected.

"Come on and fight me if you're so tough."

"What??" Camille couldn't believe what she'd just heard.

"Come on Ms Ninja. Show me what ya got!"

"Oh, you're gonna regret this," Camille said, standing up reluctantly. She naturally fell into a fighting stance that came from years of training. Sandra... not so much. The younger girl bounced around on her toes and did some awful shadow boxing. It was terrible, but it was turning Camille on in ways she never had been before.

"Ha! Ha! Ha!" Sandra screamed as her tiny hands hit her mother lightly. After letting her get a few hits in to feel good, it was time to show her daughter who's boss. Camille caught her daughter's next swing and grabbed her by the wrist. Sandra wasn't sure what happened next, but before she could figure it out, she was in the air. Her mother flipped her like a rag doll and brought her to the ground quickly. Camille pinned her daughter painlessly, but hard enough to prove a point. Sandra ended up flat on her back with her mother on top of her, between her legs, pressing her full body weight down. Camille now had both wrists controlled with one hand. Sandra had never felt so powerless before. And it turned her on. In the surprise of the moment and the sensation of their skin pressed together, Sandra said the only thing that would come out...

"Ooh... mommy!"

Camille hadn't been "mommy" to Sandra in over 20 years, and back then it was a totally different kind of "mommy". That simple phrase coming from her daughter sent Camille into overdrive. Her whole body got warm and she could feel that the wetness inside her pussy for the last hour was increasing significantly. She couldn't remove her body from her daughter's - she was too competitive to give up - so she hoped that the moisture-wicking spandex would keep Sandra from noticing the sticky juice coming out of her.

Turns out, that wasn't a problem. Her pussy was pressed directly against Sandra's, which also happened to be soaking wet at this point. The women tussled slightly but quickly gave up on that, as every movement rubbed their sensitive crotches together. They both had the same idea to disguise their moans as grunts, but neither were fooled.

"You should just give up." Camille antagonized.

"I could give up," Sandra shouted defiantly, "but I think I'll just REVERSE IT!"

With that, Sandra pulled her legs in and extended them towards her head, with both legs straightened between the two, she tried to push her mom off. It was an attempt at a move she'd seen in UFC fights but she hadn't quite mastered the physics. Camille didn't budge, and now Sandra was pinned down and folded in half. Sandra's ankles were at Camille's shoulder and her feet were on either side of her mother's head. Camille saw a perfect opportunity to exploit her daughter's ticklish weakness, but both her hands were being used to keep leverage.

What would a trained fighter do?

Without thinking, she dragged her tongue lightly up her daughter's foot. Camille expected uncontrollable laughter from her daughter, but instead she got a gasp that lasted for the entire lick. The two women froze. In that moment they both knew they had unlocked a mutual fetish. Camille apparently loved playing with feet, and Sandra apparently loved having her feet played with. This needed more exploring. Camille swirled her tongue around every toe on Sandra's left foot before sucking them all into her mouth. Then she moved on to the right. All the while, Sandra wriggled and fake-protested. One especially aggressive thrust from Sandra caused their two pussies to drag across one another. Even through the fabric of their shorts, it was a lot. Camille spit her daughters foot out of her mouth and threw her head back. Both women paused, catching their breath. It's all fun and games dry humping your daughter, but to cum... that's something else.

The women breathed deep, completely motionless so as not to trigger an orgasm. It was Sandra who finally got her head straight first and broke the ice.

"Ew moooommmyyyyy..." she whined, "you got spit all over my toes!" Seeing the effect it had in her mom, she had now switched to full-on baby doll mode. And Camille was eating it up. She barely got through her next sentence.

"Do you... want me to... dry them?"

"Ugh!" Sandra exclaimed as she placed her feet directly on her mom's tits and dried her toes - making sure to rub them good - before pushing her away. Camille reluctantly stood up and helped her daughter to her feet.

"Looks like I won," Camille gloated, "what do I get?"

"Hmm. You get to pick out what we sleep in."

"Oh really? Well since a fight could break out at any moment, I say we wear the uniform of the original olympic wrestlers."

"What did they wear?" Sandra asked excitedly.

"Nothing."

Sandra feigned outrage and ran to her bedroom, her mom chasing behind. Camille tackled her daughter onto the bed from behind and flipped her over.

"Ugh. Is that even true that they wrestled naked mommy?"

"Would I lie?"

"Fiiiiine, but you gotta get me in my PJs then."

Camille knew what that meant, she instantly thrust both hands under Sandras tiny shirt and lifted it so hard she thought she might rip it.

"Heeyyyy!" Sandra yelped.

Next she went for her daughter's shorts, reaching her hand inside and grabbing a handfull of wet, smooth pussy before dropping her arm and the shorts with it. Sandra bit her lip. Camille climbed onto the bed to mount her daughter, but Sandra rolled out of the way at the last second. Camille landed face down on the bed and quickly rolled over to her back, now side by side with Sandra. Camille growled jokingly at her daughter. "What's the big idea?"

"We gotta wear matching PJs mommy!"

"Well, I got you ready, you have to get me ready."

Sandra wasted no time. She lifted her leg and put her foot flat on her mother's stomach, sliding it down into her shorts. Her toes wiggled their way down the older woman's wet pussy. Camille's eyes rolled back. Sandra stretched her leg and down went Camille's shorts, with not much resistance. Sandra instantly turned and straddled her mom. "Were you ready for THAT move!?"

Camille just laughed as Sandra moved on to removing her shirt.

With both women naked, Sandra leaned down, their bodies pressed together.

"You're not so tough mommy." She whispered in Camille's ear.

As much as the elder woman was enjoying this position, she was too competitive to let that comment slide. She lifted her hip, earning a high pitched moan from her daughter, and then flipped Sandra over, landing on top.

"Uh uh." Camille scolded as Sandra thrashed around trying to get free, both women giggling and dripping pussy juice on the bed.

The moment was too much for Camille, she was done playing. She reached both hands down and grabbed her daughter's inner thighs, pulling the skin apart and opening the younger girls pussy lips. "Mommy what are you doing!?" Sandra yelped. Without hesitating Camille dragged her pussy into her daughter's, their labia sliding between one another.

Neither were sure what to expect from their first lesbian experience, but nothing could have prepared them for this. The contact between their two slits sent their pussies into hyperdrive, they throbbed and contracted into each other. Sandra and her mother didnt have much in common physically, but one thing they shared was a g-spot that was right at the edge of their vaginas. That made it tricky for a man to hit that spot consistently during sex, but it was like their two pussies were in sync. The women were barely moving at this point, both so shocked and aroused that they couldn't even breath. All they could do was stare at each other in disbelief as their wet slits had an interaction completely independent of them.

"W.. what the fuck!?" Camille said, forcing the words out.

Apparently, Sandra was winning, because Camille reached a breaking point. She tried to back away out of fear that she would literally explode, but it wasn't that easy. As wet as they were, the mother and daughter's pussies had gripped each other with a strength that kegels could never achieve. Camille's momentum pulled Sandra along with her as both women screamed in a mix of pain and ecstasy. Camille landed sitting up with her legs out in front of her. Her daughter followed, landing pressed against her mother, legs wrapped around her, their pussy muscles still holding each other with a death grip. The women barely moved but their pussies made magic, slipping and sliding around each other without letting go. The women made sounds neither had ever heard. Grunts and moans came from the depths of their souls. They frantically grabbed each other's heads, pulled in close, and for the first time exchanged a kiss.

All four sets of lips locked together, the girls lost control. Sandra whimpered into her mother's mouth, Camille groaned into her daughters. Soon their tongues stopped swirling together and they were both fully screaming into each other. Neither woman had ever squirted before but both were 100% sure it was coming. Simultaneously, their pussies contracted, their g-spots connected, and the waterworks began. Cum sprayed up from between them like a fountain. They couldn't tell which stream was who's. They tried to keep their mouths connected to quiet the screaming for the neighbors, but the streams of cum were hitting their faces so aggressively they had to separate. A hand over the mouth was no use. Two blood-curdling screams filled the apartment, and the whole floor. They hoped it would end quickly, but also hoped it wouldn't. It didn't. A second wave started as soon as the first one ended. They doused each other with their orgasms. At one point it became too much to handle and they tried to separate, but their locked pussies had other ideas.

"Wait mommy stop it's too much get off!"

"Im trying, you get off!"

"YOU get off. Oh fuck!"

They kicked at and pushed each other desperately but it was no use. They just had to ride it out.

5 straight minutes of screaming orgasm later, the two woman laid motionless, drenched in sweat and pussy juice. Their pussy lips just barely grazed each other now and their breathing was finally starting to slow. They weren't going to fall asleep, they were going to do whatever's 5 levels beyond sleeping. But before they could, there was a knock at the door...

12