Stop and Smell the Flowers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The knocking continued steadily as Camille stumbled over to the hamper to grab an oversized shirt which immediately clung to her wet sticky body

"I'm coming!" She yelled as she approached the door, flinging it open

"What!?" Camille yelled. A yell that trailed off as she laid eyes on a beautiful woman in a tight, short nightgown.

"Hi, I'm Ingrid. I'm your new neighbor. Welcome to the building. Sorry to bother you but I couldn't help but hear the screaming from your apartment. Is everything alright?"

As she spoke, footsteps could be heard moving from the bedroom to the living room to the door. Sandra appeared in her mom's button up shirt with only one button closed. Not much left to the imagination. She was holding the vase and inhaling her new bouquet of flowers.

"Mommy? What are you doing? I need you mommy." Sandra said sweetly as she lifted her mother's arm and wrapped it around herself. She finally locked her eyes on Ingrid and stopped to appreciate.

"I was just talking to your new neighbor." Camille answered, "Baby, this is Ingrid. She lives next door. She wants us to keep the noise down."

"Yeah sorry," Ingrid said embarrassed. "It's just me and my daughter are trying to sleep."

Ingrid gestured to her apartment door which was propped open by her sexy teenage daughter wearing just a tshirt and high socks, rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

Sandra and Camille exchanged a look. Sandra pulled one flower from the bouquet and handed it to Ingrid.

"We're so sorry about that. Here take this beautiful flower as an apology. They really smell amazing."

"Ok thanks for understanding," Ingrid said politely as she made her way back to the apartment sniffing the flower.

"Everything ok mom?" Ingrid's daughter asked sweetly.

"Yes baby girl," Ingrid replied softly, "why don't you sleep in my bed tonight?"

Ingrid and her daughter giggled as the door closed.

"Eh? Eh!?" Sandra said, elbowing Camille in the ribs.

"That's how you diffuse the situation" her mother replied. She lifted her daughter up as Sandra wrapped her legs around her mother and shut the door.

The night had just begun.

12