All Comments on 'Stop Means Stop'

by CindysBob

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
pokemon300pokemon300over 1 year ago

I'm checking every week if you published something new. Was not disappointed. Excellent work!

DanDraperDanDraperover 1 year ago

I was enjoying this until the end. She was teaching him to respect a woman's decision to stop, but then teaches him that a 'real man takes what he wants' from a woman even if she says no.

4-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So apparently the lesson is that stop doesn't mean stop if a man really wants it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It would've been better if she rewarded his good behavior with sex, instead she gave him the lesson that he could take a woman by force if wanted to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That's inconceivable and poor reading

notyourcuppateanotyourcuppateaover 1 year ago

Great story. Not all to my liking but well told. Bravo!

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 1 year ago

5 stars. One of the most original stories I've read lately. Bravo for daring to push the envelope there at the end! I normally don't praise a story by asking for a sequel - rally good stories often stand alone. OTOH, marking a story with an old date often signals that more, and more recent things, will follow. I guess I just wish this had been longer, include more info about Father, have Mother service him less discretely....

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightover 1 year ago

Hurray! I was so excited last night when your story popped up in my "following" list that I could hardly wait for morning so that I could pull out my slab of meat and stroke it while reading your latest tale. It was as delightfully perverted as always and reminded me of my mom's weird relationship with my mentally unstable older brother. He actually would physically attack her and my siblings, and only my dad and I could physically restrain him--why they never called the police and had him locked up was part of the weird relationship I now think about. Anyway, I grew up staying home after school and waiting for the inevitable blow up where he would physically attack my mom and I would go running down the stairs to manhandle him until he calmed down and left the house for a while, and I became a homebody because of that. I clearly remember that one day my mother came upstairs and went into his room and began yelling at him for not bringing down plates and silverware to the kitchen where it could be washed or for stealing her credit card or some other act. I knew this would trigger a physical assault and because my older brother was stronger than my mother, I knew he could hurt her badly if I didn't grab him quickly enough. I was stunned when I heard her or him shut his bedroom door and it snap shut, because if it was locked, it was going to take me some extra time to find a file or screwdriver to pop the lock open, and he could have really hurt her in that time span. He and I shared an adjoining wall, and the vent above his bed flowed into my bedroom so that I could always tell when he was smoking, and that heightened my fear some nights that he would fall asleep with a lit cigarette and catch our house on fire. I thought my mom was insane for going into his room and shutting the door (or allowing him to) while yelling at him, but suddenly things got very quiet. I strained to hear if he was choking her (something I learned that he had done before), but I could only hear what sounded like a very soft conversation going on. I sat on my bed poised to jump up at a moments notice and kill the sob once and for all, but then things got really, really quiet. I assumed that my mother would say her piece, collect the dirty dishes and silverware and go back downstairs, but that didn't happen. Seconds turned into minutes, and I could only hear some faint rustling sounds though the shared vent, but nothing else. The minutes continued to tick away, and I remained on heightened alert, trying to figure out what was going on, but nothing! Finally, after maybe thirty minutes, I heard his doorknob click (which indicated that the door HAD been locked), and I heard my mother quietly carrying dishes down the staircase. Your tale reminded me of this incident again--I cannot tell you how many nights I have jacked off to the thought of what happened in your tale happening to my mother with my older brother ... I still jack off to it to this day. I can imagine my brother quietly commanding her to strip or that he would hurt her. I can imagine her doing so and showing him her sexy body (she was an olive-skinned beauty) and spreading her furry pussy lips and showing him her fuck holes. I can imagine him pulling out his dick and making her suck him dry (I add a gulping, retching noise to my memories for added effect when I am jacking off over this), and licking his balls and ass. I can imagine him grabbing her Vienna sausage nipples and stretching him out until her breasts her like cones as he had her riding him Cowgirl style. So again, I was happy to read your latest tale of perversion because you think very much how my brain works, and it's nice not to think that I'm the only person on this planet with such perverted thoughts. Cheers!

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

She needs him to fuck her and knock her up. True submissive, training a dom. Needs a couple more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Did Andrew tate teach you how to respect when a woman says no?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not quite complete submission. Take her, tease her, and get her begging for you to breed her. Then her surrender will be complete.

Breed her hard and often.

And keep fucking her until she's due.

Be her man.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 1 year ago
"It's not right" , never no or stop during our first three touchings.

After that mom new the eventual would happen but would be honest and say " not now but soon". The stop with each event going further than the last is a form of absolution.

Very well written story of love.

Jaydean409Jaydean409over 1 year ago

Another great story!!! Love the twist at the end!! Like the comment above I am always checking to see if you have anything new!! 5 stars!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous