Stop Means Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped over and picked up the dress and held it out for her. She stood and yanked it from my grasp.

I watched for a bit...she was ready to put it on, but became aware of my attention. She stomped out of the room, dress clutched in her hand.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I played it the same for the next two days...both times she stripped to her slip...perfunctory kissing...I got my paws on her ass...suckled those silk-capped nipples...and yes, bounced off her like she was pure plutonium as soon as she started to say stop. That second day I clapped out like a casino dealer, my grin as cool as ice.

That third day she showed up in a blouse and skirt. She peered down at me for a long moment and then wordlessly stripped down to just a bra and panties.

Her body was still good for a woman her age, the stomach flat and smooth. Her legs, like I mentioned, were long and taut...the white panties giving me my first good look at them.

She sat, hooking one leg beneath her...leaning in to offer her lips. I was feeling that hot rush of adrenalin I'd felt that first day. I kissed her hard, pushing her backwards now, I trailed my lips up the bow of her throat. I had a hand on a tit...a hand about her waist...

"Stop!"

This time I didn't pull off immediately, lost in the blur of lust.

"Stop!"

I pulled away...I felt a surge of anger rising in me. I lurched to my feet and turned...my vision tunneling as I stalked for the door.

"No croupier clap?" she mocked, aping my hand-clap from yesterday.

I spun on her and glared.

"I didn't say we're done," she went on, then reached behind her back and unclasped the brassiere. The straps slid down and she uncapped her breasts. They were small and wonderfully firm...the pinkish nipples peaked and long, the aureoles unusually broad, the size of a silver dollar.

"Come on, have at 'em," she said.

I came back and in an instant was sucking on them madly...one then the other...taking what seemed the entire breast into my mouth at one point. I grabbed her ass, slipping my hand beneath the panty line, feeling her leg snake behind my own. I pushed her down onto her back, actually halting at one point as if sensing her coming command.

Then she did it...a hand working deftly down the front of my pants...my mother had my cock and was straightening me...she squeezed it and started a slow stroke and...

"Stop!"

"What..."

"Stop, get the hell off me!"

She was shoving me so hard I slid of the couch. She bent down and shook me by the hair: "Get control of it. When I say stop, you better goddamn well stop!"

I stared up at my mother, felt the spray of spittle as she berated me, this icily remote woman clad only in those plain-Jane white panties, pert little tits in a furious jiggle.

She gathered up her clothes and stalked out of the room, leaving me splayed and impotent on the floor.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Let's go," she said without preamble the next morning, a snap of her fingers as she pointed me to my spot on the couch.

I was brooding and as angry as I'd ever been.

My mother stood and matter-of-factly started stripping down... the bra off last. Just as she turned to plop herself down, she eyed me and then casually slid the panties down her legs. Stripped bare...the triangle of pubic hair dense and steel gray.

"Come on, I didn't take all the starch out of you yesterday, did I," she taunted.

I wanted to walk out, but my gaze kept running down the length of her nude body...my own legs were suddenly rubbery.

She eased back and waited. I stepped in front of her and without asking pulled my shirt off.

"Okay," she nodded, opening her arms for me.

And I was on her then...trying to take my time now...I ran my fingers through the coarse tangle of her bush...moist like a dew-beaded lawn. I felt her breasts grind down beneath my bare chest...her breathing was ragged.

I grabbed her wrists and pinioned them over her head...I spread her legs roughly with my knee. My head was swirling.

"No, no..."

"Huh..."

"No!" she shouted, writhing against the hold I had on her wrists.

I sprang up...bitch...bitch...fuckin' bitch...

I was dangerously close to slapping her face...

"What're you doing?" came her voice in a near rasp.

"You said..."

"...I didn't say stop, did I?"

I blinked.

"Did I?"

I slowly shook my head. Her wrists were reddened. Her thin coat of lipstick was a blurry smudge. She reached down and using her panties, wiped it off.

I looked down at my own waist and slowly unbuckled my belt...I looked back at my mother and her face was smoothly unresponsive.

I tugged my pants and underwear down, kicking them away as my cock sprung free like a lunatic freshly escaped from the asylum.

I stepped closer, looming over her now...yes, ready for her to belt out a sadistic "stop".

I reached down and cupped her tit. She stiffened just a bit. I stroked my cock, the bulbous head obscenely purple. I roughly shoved her back and straddled her.

"No," she whispered in a cowed tone, shaking her head.

I grabbed her wrists again, throttling them with one hand. I ran my free hand between her legs...she was wet. She fought against my grip, thrashed, tried to bite at my arm.

"No...please...don't..."

"Fuck you," I wheezed.

"No..."

I grabbed my cock and worked it into her vulva.

"Stop, you can't do that!"

I put my free hand across her mouth...she twisted her head free of me.

"Not that," she yelled. "Stop!"

"I..."

"You can't have intercourse with me. What else do you want?"

What else...

I grabbed into her hair and drug her off the couch...put her down on her knees.

"No, please..."

I put it to her lips, craned her head back so I could look her in the face. Her face was flushed red, her eyes glazed. There was a wanton hunger there.

"Suck it!"

"No, please...I can't...please..."

"Open your fucking mouth!"

I rudely pressed it to her lips...my mother opened her mouth reluctantly. I shoved myself in until she retched.

"Suck it!"

She closed her eyes...I sank it in with another vicious thrust...I felt her gag.

"Now suck it," I demanded, but already sensed the swirling of her tongue, the suctioning as she began to minister to my shaft. I eased my fingers from her hair, mesmerized by the sight of her moving gracefully back and forth on my shaft.

It didn't take long before I wrenched into a blistering orgasm. It wasn't my first blowjob, but it was my first good one...thanks Karen. It was the first time I ejaculated in a woman's mouth.

And I thought blackly, just after I realized she swallowed the copious amount of sperm I'd just spurted into her throat, that this was definitely not my mother's first either.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Are you shocked," my mother said as she washed the breakfast dishes.

I pulled out a chair and sat at the kitchen table. She had hunkered on the den floor after I'd come, trying to steady her breathing. "You swallowed," I'd observed stupidly.

"Just leave me...leave me alone for a second...Go!"

I grabbed my clothes and left her, her forehead to the rug like she was praying to the devil.

Now, a half hour later, she was doing the dishes and I was eyeing her ass.

"I asked if you were shocked?" she repeated.

"Yeah."

"That your mother's a...a cocksucker."

"...Yeah."

"Did you like it?"

I grunted yeah.

"Your uncle Miles..."

A void of silence ticked away at the words.

"What about him?"

My mother turned and looked at me.

"Your uncle Miles put me on my knees when I was...I won't even tell you how old. Does that shock you?"

I didn't answer. Uncle Miles...fucker was dead before I was born...my mother's older brother. Everyone in her family said how much I looked like him.

"Our parents went out for the evening and my brother...my brother, without saying a word, drug me up to my bedroom and he stripped me naked...I was still a virgin, never had even been kissed by a boy really...he didn't hurt me but he stripped me bare and I...I never said a word."

"Jesus..."

"He was a man, a real man. He wanted me and he took me. He told me to kneel and I knelt. He stripped and...it was the first one I'd ever seen. He told me to suck it."

"And you did..."

"I wasn't very good, understandably," she smiled a bit at some memory. "I gagged and I spit it out. He bent down and stroked my back and told me that next time I had to swallow it."

"And?"

"And the next time, maybe three days later, I did. And yes, I got very good at it."

I shook my head.

"Shocked now?"

"Yeah, I guess."

He wouldn't fuck me, said we couldn't take a chance," she went on...it was the first time I'd ever heard her curse, let alone drop the F-bomb. "So I just sucked him off and I loved it. And I only sucked him. He was the only one, ever."

"My father?"

"Never," she said with a vehement contempt.

My uncle had been killed by a drunk driver a few months before I was born. Eighteen years ago...I instinctively knew she was being honest about fellating only him...'til just an hour ago.

"I took care of him just the day before...the day before, you know. I was seven months pregnant with you and he had me...he came in my mouth right upstairs in our bedroom. I was so big..."

"...Did you like blowing me?"

She swallowed hard. "I loved it. You're like him, a real man. I can't believe that little dough-faced tramp wouldn't suck it for you."

"Will you blow me again?"

"Whenever you want...as often as you want."

I found myself nodding.

"That silly cop referenced your perverse tendencies," she went on, her voice flinty with outrage. "You can't fuck me...I could still get pregnant. But you can take your perverse appetites out on me."

She stepped over and kissed my cheek...one of the few times she'd ever exhibited maternal warmth to me.

"I'm going to take a shower," she said and left me alone in the kitchen.

...perverse tendencies...

I rose and went upstairs...into my parent's bedroom...the shower was running. My mother's clothes were strewn on the floor, very unlike her. I stripped and stepped into the steamy bathroom.

"John?" came her voice from behind the shower curtain.

"Use my middle name," I ordered.

A long pause...I could see her shape through the opaque shroud.

"...Miles," she said softly.

I yanked the curtain wide and joined her under the water.

"You're hard again," she mused appreciatively, soapy palms on my waiting member.

"I can't believe that little tramp wouldn't suck this," my mother whispered with real admiration.

"...She did."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean she sucked it. Karen sucked it plenty of times. Not good like you, and she wouldn't let me cum in her mouth, but she'd do it."

"Then what..."

I chucked softly.

"You're wondering what other perverse desires overtook me?"

In the wafts of steam I read her confusion.

I put a hand on her shoulder and firmly turned her so that her back was to me. I slid my hands over her buttocks. I gently mashed her face first into the tile.

"Wait..."

"You said whatever I wanted," I whispered at her ear, soaping my cock...soaping the cleft of her ass.

"No...um...no..."

I pushed myself between her cheeks, felt her panicked flutter as the head of my cock found the pucker of her asshole. I thought of Karen flaying about as I bunched her skirt up around her waist and spread her ass cheeks wide. She'd absolutely freaked...caught me under the eye with an elbow...I grabbed out blindly, and that's when I'd felt the dress rip off her shoulder.

A look a grotesque horror on her sad doughy face as I finally let her slink away from me.

"No..." my mother whined again as I pressed it harder against her hole.

"Shhhh"

I clamped a hand across her mouth and pushed more...I forced it into her with a literal pop. She almost convulsed, shrieked into my palm...no, I didn't hear any "stops" mixed in there, not that I was really listening for 'em. I glanced down and was amazed to see that my cock was fully inside her...she shrieked again, bit hard into my palm...I slid out a few inches and grabbed the bottle of shampoo...I squeezed globs of it down the crack of her butt.

She was breathing in sharp ragged gasps. I started fucking her then, not too hard...not anywhere near as hard as I would've liked...pumping her...her thin electric keening pulsing though my stifling fingers. It was so tight, coarse and gritty on my cock even with the shampoo lube-job.

Then she came...she came out of nowhere with a volcanic shudder...bucking her backside into me with every stroke...I eased my grip on her mouth and freed a rabid string of moans. Her forehead drummed off the tile. She settled as I picked up my tempo and then exploded with another shattering orgasm...her legs went from beneath her...I had to grip her hips so she didn't tumble.

And then I was coming too, releasing my sperm deep within her bowels. It was over in three minutes flat. I roughly pulled myself out and heard a raspy fart as I let her slip down, easing her onto the bathtub floor. Her rectum was a gaping maw, as if she were still being fucked with an invisible penis. I sagged against the wall, ticks of ecstasy still rocking through her prone body. In my innocence, I hadn't imagined that a woman getting sodomized like that could cum, especially not as hard as she'd just cum.

The water rained over her, she finally lifted her head to look at me. I thought there were tears on her face, but couldn't be sure for the spray stinging across her.

She nodded at something, her mouth moved but no words formed.

"Like that, Mother?" I asked.

"Whatever..."

"Whatever?"

"Whatever you want," she groaned weakly. "...A real...a real man..."

"A real man takes what he wants. Whatever he wants," I repeated her words back at her with a sharp nod. "...Whenever I fucking want it."

She managed another vapid nod. Another spasm ravaged her...as if an orgasmic aftershock.

I had never thought of what I was about to do...never imagined it...never fantasized about it.

I reached down and firmly rolled her on her back. I straddled her, my feet planted on each side of her ribcage. I reached out and turned the faucet off.

"Open your mouth," I said in a voice that didn't sound my own.

She wavered, then she nodded again...she seemed to instinctively know...she nodded once more and tentatively parted her lovely lips.

I took hold of my softening cock and very deliberately started to urinate on my own mother's face, a guttural echo as the stream of warm piss at last found her open mouth.

"...You're fuckin' mine," I muttered as much to myself as to her, watching her eyes slowly close to this final act of degradation...her expression a portrait of the purest, most elemental sexual submission I'd ever live to see.

12