Stories From a Slut Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the kids sat at the table, while I went to start heating water for the French press, an impulse struck me. "Hey, V," I said, "you mind getting a picture of me?"

She nodded. "Sure." Getting up again, she left for a moment, then returned with her phone in the hand she wasn't using to masturbate. Turning to face her, I leaned back against the counter and stood with my legs apart, displaying my freshly fucked and cum-filled cunt for the camera. A thick drip of jizz slowly oozed out and fell to the floor as V snapped a few shots. I smiled for a couple, then put on a sultry pout for the rest. As V hit the button for the last time, I saw her eyelids flutter and heard her let out a soft sigh, rocking her hips as she enjoyed her own relaxed orgasm.

Trevor's chuckle made me realize he'd been watching all this in silence. "You guys are something else, you know that?"

I caught Victoria's eye, and we exchanged a grin. "We are, aren't we?" I said.

"You know it."

As she settled back into her chair, I returned my focus to the coffee, absently massaging my butt while the water began to bubble.

12