Stories from an Airline Pilot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg sat in the chair once again. Diana visited the bathroom and ran the shower. I spoke to Greg meanwhile.

"Will you two get together, do you think?"

"Probably not. Diana's husband is a politician and she lives in some style in a mansion with a gardener, a housekeeper and so on. She has a two year old son and is trying to get pregnant again. I'm surprised she insisted on you wearing a condom, really."

"Maybe she thinks you would be less reluctant when I wear one. I can see her point."

"I've already accepted the fact that she will not leave her husband but we will continue for as long as we can. We only just got started, as you can tell."

Greg laughed quietly.

"It's a pity we can't get to use a room here every weekday. That would be awesome. Do you do these stopovers in Manchester very often?"

"No, about once every two months. But listen. I can find out who's doing the Monday to Wednesday next week and ask him if he could arrange to do the same for you. You might have to have sex with him to make it worth his while. If it works out then you can ask him to arrange the same deal with the Wednesday to Friday layover."

I spoke half in jest, not really expecting Greg to jump at the chance.

"Would you do that? Fuck, that would be awesome."

Diana emerged from the bathroom. She wore a towel tied around her waist, her breasts uncovered, as most men would wear one. She had stunningly beautiful breasts so perhaps she enjoyed showing them off. They sat high, globular and firm on her chest. Her slightly defined six pack ran down to her navel.

"Darling, Jeff says he will ask whoever is staying here next week to try and arrange the same set-up. Lunchtimes in his room. What do you think?"

"Will I have to fuck him too?" she laughed.

"It might be a she. We do have some female first officers, six or seven, I think. But hey, no harm in asking whoever it is. I should tell you that there are some pilots who will say no. Some have principles, wives, religion, moral and other reasons for not screwing a beautiful twenty something however great an opportunity is presented to them."

"I'm thirty-three. Same age as Greg." replied Diana.

"Wow. Well, you could have fooled me." I replied.

"Greg, do you want a shower? We need to go soon."

"Yes, I will have a quick one. You sure you don't mind, Jeff?"

"Not at all, Greg. Go ahead. I won't join you!"

We all laughed at my weak joke. Greg entered the bathroom. Diana dropped the towel on the rumpled bed and began to dress. Watching her dressing turned me on almost as much as when she got naked.

"Greg tells me you want another baby. Do you want it to be Greg's?"

Diana paused as she buttoned her shirt. She looked at me and gave me another of her dazzling smiles, lots of teeth on show, wide and sparkling. I could easily become hooked to this woman given half an ounce of encouragement.

"I don't really mind one way or the other. I only screw my husband about once a fortnight just so that if I do get pregnant I won't have to lie to him. He'll assume it's his since he assumes I am faithful to him."

"I see. Does Greg look anything like your husband?"

"Not really. But my husband looks a lot like you, come to think of it. Can we screw tomorrow without the condoms? I am right in the middle of my fertile period so maybe you could be a sperm donor for me. You'd never know, then again, nor would I since it is most likely to be Greg's. What do you think?"

"I don't see a problem with that. I'll be sure to have some extra protein for dinner."

"Great. You really are being such a good sport about all this. I only wish we could thank you some way."

"Diana, having orgasms like I never had orgasms before is more than enough reward for me, really."

"Greg, I was just telling Jeff that I don't want him to wear a condom tomorrow. That way we will never know who the father is if I do become pregnant. I shagged Stephen last night so it might even be him!"

"Whatever you say, Darling. It's your choice. Thanks, Jeff, you really are one of a kind. So we will see you tomorrow, same time?"

"Yes, I'll be here. Take care. I'll get some sleep now, just pull the door closed behind you."

****

The flight to Rhodes went almost exactly as the previous night's Athens. Just a fifteen minute longer flight each way. We landed back in Manchester pretty much on time so it was straight to the room, a quick shower and into bed, curtains drawn and five hours of much needed sleep. At twelve thirty, I stepped into my room behind Diana and Greg, expectant, anticipating the upcoming event with some degree of excitement. Instead of ripping their clothes off, they sat in the two small armchairs either side of the round table. They looked troubled.

"What is it? What's wrong?"

Diana dropped her heavy bag on the floor.

"Greg fucked up. He put the camera on his desk and went to eat dinner. His kids finished while he and Susan sat chatting at the table. His eldest walked in twenty minutes later and asked, well, you tell him, Greg."

"He said, Daddy, what are you doing to that woman on the television? And who is the man you're with? He's eight and has been told on pain of death not to go in my study."

"I trust he's still alive." I replied.

"Yes, but Susan has thrown an absolute fit. She has gone stark raving mad. She's threatened to cut off my dick at least three times. Luckily, I still have it."

"How come your son got to see the video?"

"I'm so stupid, really. I had hooked the camera up to the TV and set everything ready to play the movie. I wanted to do some editing and add some music. Susan called us for dinner and I left it without shutting the camera off. I turned the TV off but forgot about the camera. Derek must have gone in and turned on the TV. I guess it was about the time I shot my load into Diana's mouth."

"Oh, fuck. That is not good. That is really not good. No eight year old should have to see that sort of thing. What happens now?"

"Susan knows who Diana is, they've met a few times with work parties and so on. It's you she's more bothered about. She wants to know if we've had sex!"

"I trust you told her the truth."

"Yes, she knows we're lovers. No, of course not. I didn't mention your name. I told her we didn't know. That seemed to make her even more annoyed. Now she's threatening to tell Stephen. She's met him at the parties we mentioned."

They looked at one another. They weren't smiling. I got the feeling there was a, But or a However, about to come.

"So what did you tell her to persuade her not to?"

"Well, she wants to meet you. She watched the film twice and then she said. 'I want some of that' and she pointed to your cock as you are going at it with Diana." said Greg.

"Right. I see. And, so what happens now? Did you tell her I don't live anywhere near Manchester?"

"Yes, I told her you are from London but she said it only has to be a one time thing."

"So, when is this one time thing supposed to occur? I check out later today."

"Well, er, now. She's in the car outside. Can I go and get her?"

I sat on the bed. I had met these two people only two days ago. I had enjoyed some fantastic, unforgettable sex with them, well, with Diana and now, all of a sudden, I am expected to perform with Susan. I have no idea what Susan is like, what she looks like or how she will react when she sees me. I only hope she is not a vindictive, revenge-driven madwoman! I owed them nothing but I had been the instigator that got them into this hole. I guess I had some obligation to try and help them out of it.

"I guess you'd better go get her then."

Greg leaped up and shot out of the door. I went over and sat in the vacant chair adjacent to Diana. She sensed my reluctance.

"She's really very nice. She's just so shy and well, straight laced. She only ever lets Greg screw her in the missionary position and she never has an orgasm. According to Greg she was a virgin when they met and he is the only man she's been with. So I was as surprised as you are when he told me about her ultimatum."

"I hope this doesn't turn ugly. I hope she genuinely just wants to get her revenge on Greg and that it doesn't become personal, or worse still, physical."

"She's tiny. Don't worry. She is as quiet as a church mouse most of the time. I'll get the door."

Diana rushed to answer the knock. A tiny woman, about four feet nine inches tall, entered the room, followed by a sheepish looking Greg. She walked towards me, extended her arm and said,

"I'm Susan. What's your name?"

"I'm Jeff. I'm very pleased to meet you."

We shook hands. Firm and brief.

"Really? I imagine you are not only dismayed to meet me but also annoyed at having to deal with a very annoyed stranger who had no idea of your existence until last night."

"Er, well, no, not at all. I'm sure everything will tun out fine. I'm not sure of the protocol here just now so perhaps you'd like to tell me what it is you want to do."

Susan began to unbuckle a rather smart raincoat, a Burberry, I think. Underneath, she wore nothing. She threw the coat onto the dishevelled bed I had already slept in. She stepped over to the other bed and pulled the top covers down to the floor at the foot of the bed, exposing the tightly fitted bottom sheet. She sat on the bed and said,

"What I want is to show this moron what he is missing. He has done nothing for the past seven years to encourage me to be anything other than a complaint fuckdoll. He has no idea about foreplay. He has no idea about the female orgasm. He has no idea about the sexual needs of his wife. All he ever did was to take my virginity after we both drank too much, make me pregnant and have the decency to marry me when I was three months pregnant. Since then, he's been totally fucking useless. Useless at fucking too. Haven't you, Greg?

And yet here you are with the glorious Diana, fucking her and somehow, apparently, pleasing her enough to allow you to strike up this liaison with her for the past month. Just how did that happen, Diana? How did he persuade you that his lovemaking ability is worthy of consideration? He's fucking useless, believe me. All he can do is shag, missionary position shagging is all he is interested in. That he blew his load in your mouth yesterday comes as a complete shock to me. I've tried to get him to come in my mouth a dozen times and every time it ends in failure. He seems to think that because I'm a Catholic I can't be interested in giving head or getting my pussy eaten by a man. Idiot. He has never once even suggested that he might like to give me head, not once in seven years.

Jeff, please don't wait to join me. I am in need of some cock to suck and yours looks like the biggest cock I have ever seen. So what are you waiting for?"

I looked at Greg as he stood near the door with a hangdog, sheepish expression on his face, if there is such a thing. I looked at Diana seated demurely in the chair, close to me. She had the slightest hint of a smile on her lips. I looked at Susan, leaning on her elbow, waiting for me to move. She smiled at me, her eyes ablaze, green and bright. She looked elf like, a miniature woman in every respect. She has all the right curves in all the right places. I estimate she is about thirty. Her weight I would put at around ninety pounds, wringing wet. Her breasts sat firm on her chest, no droop, no sag, not much more than an A cup, I guessed. Her pubic hair, what little I could see of it, appeared to be almost ginger, matching the red hair on her head. It frizzed around her head in a sort of ball, a red Afro almost. Not often a loss for words, I hesitated.

"Er, right. Well, if that's the deal I guess I'd better honour it, whatever that means. I am not one to forego the offer of a blowjob from an attractive young woman so I guess I'd better get started."

I stood and undressed. I didn't have what I would call a full erection yet but my cock felt plump as it sprang free from my Kalvin Kleins. I looked at Greg. He had not moved, simply observed the activity from his position near the door. Diana had made no move to join in the festivities. I guessed it would be just me and Susan while they spectated. I knelt on the bed near to Susan's head. She turned and without hesitation, took my cock in her hand guiding the head directly into her open mouth. Greg looked on, apparently unable to react to the verbal onslaught from his tiny wife. I didn't give a shit one way or the other since I now had a warm, soft, pliant mouth sucking the crown of my dick, a firm tongue slurping under the head, hot lips sucking me into a slippery mouth. Fingers scratched at my ball sack, fingers probed at my ring-piece and soft murmurs emanated from the woman lying below me, appreciative murmurs of pleasure as she enjoyed herself. I let her get on with it. I turned and saw Diana observing Susan's oral repertoire. Susan's spare hand went to her pubic mound and stroked. Diana smiled and made eye contact with me.

"Diana. Get your clothes off and come here. I have the feeling that Susan is in need of some of your oral expertise." I said.

Susan murmured louder, despite her mouth engulfing my cock. She looked towards Diana and nodded her head. Greg hadn't moved. Diana stood, undressed in a moment and joined us on the bed. Susan rolled onto her back, her legs splayed. I knelt next to her head. She kept my cock in her mouth as she moved, gripping the shaft with both hands as Diana positioned herself between her legs. Diana lowered her head and shoulders until she got herself into position to assault Susan's clitoris. Her tongue made firm contact, lapping and sucking as soon as she connected. Susan moaned once again, louder.

Susan pumped my cock into her mouth with both hands. The word voracious sprang to mind. She sucked, swirled her tongue, pumped with her hands and forced my cock deep into her mouth, hard up against the back of her throat. I can't describe it as deep throat but as close as it gets without the actual entry to her throat, if you know what I mean. She whimpered, not simply moaning. Diana concentrated on her clitoris and pussy lips, her mouth and tongue worked hard, two fingers slipping and sliding deep into her almost hairless pussy. Susan has the tiniest ginger strip of pubic hair above her vagina, about two inches long and half an inch wide.

Minutes passed, pressure built, sensations peaked, adrenaline flowed, orgasms approached. Susan began to hum. She vibrated from her hips down to her toes. Her upper body suffused pink as she came with a might roar, a shout, letting go of my cock as she did so. I had been this close to coming when she came. I grasped my cock and pumped twice, her head lay back and facing me, her mouth wide open as she cried out. I jetted five or six strong blasts straight at her. The first hit her on the cheek, splashing up over her forehead into her hair. The second I managed to get directly where I had aimed; into her mouth. She flinched when the first shot struck her face but held my hip as the last few ropes shot into her mouth. She closed her mouth around the head of my cock and sucked a few times, pumped my shaft and made sure I had nothing left in my balls to give her. She turned her head to Greg and with an exaggerated flourish, she swallowed.

Diana, sat on her haunches, began a little round of applause! The room went quiet. Diana lay next to Susan and stroked her belly, breasts and shoulders with her right hand. Susan turned her head the other way and they kissed. Diana licked my cum off Susan's face. She used her finger to pull the short string of cum from her hair. She licked her finger clean. Their lips swirled and sucked and nipped and tucked as they swapped saliva and my cum between them. Diana's hand slid lower, down to Susan's pubis, cupping her sex with her strong fingers. Her middle finger disappeared inside and her hand began to rock back and forth.

Susan rolled onto her back once again. Diana rolled with her, laying her weight along Susan's right side. Her hand curled, rubbed and slid over Susan's pubic region. They continued to kiss, mouths locked, breasts squashed against each other. Susan lay with her right arm around Diana's shoulders and her left hand squeezing her tiny breast, a mere handful of firm, pliant flesh. She rolled her nipple between her thumb and her fingers, pinching herself. Throaty rumbles emanated from her body as she approached her second orgasm in the space of five minutes. I sat at the end of the bed, watching the spectacle of two beautiful women making love not more than a foot away from me. Diana upped the tempo with her hand, rubbing furiously at Susan's pussy lips and clitoris. Her hips began to buck, her kneed shook, her legs trembled as the pitch of her humming got higher, the volume of her rumbles increased and she came, loud, long, violent and fantastic to watch!

Susan cried out, grabbed Diana's head and clung onto her, shaking her whole body as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her small body. Twenty seconds passed before she lay still. Her red hair had a ring of sweat around the roots, her whole body glistened with the effort she had put into her orgasm. Once again, she and Diana kissed, stroked and murmured to each other as Susan came down from her orgasmic high. Greg had still not moved from his position leaning on the wall near the door. He had his hands in his pockets and had followed the action with intent interest.

It seemed our plan for me to attempt to impregnate Diana might have to be put on hold or cancelled since there would be no way of knowing how Susan would handle such an arrangement. I hoped nobody would broach the subject as I didn't want to have to explain anything to Susan. Susan broke off from her caresses, and leaned up on her elbow, looked at Greg and said,

"So now you see how it's done, don't you? I have asked you many times for oral sex but you always made some excuse. You even told me on several occasions that I wouldn't like it! On the few occasions I sucked your dick you went soft on me, despite my best efforts. Did Jeff go soft? Did he end up wanking on my tits with a soft dick? No, so it has nothing to do with my oral skills, it's your repressed juvenile obsession with my religion. Of course, that all stems your religious upbringing, which you never talk about but your mother does. She told me about your obsessive masturbation, your lurid porn collection, your attraction to a few unsavoury subjects which I will not mention, to spare your already crimson blushes. The reason your sex life is a bag of worm's, Greg, is because you have no concept of pleasing a woman other than the application of KY jelly, penetration, thirty seconds of thrusting, if I was lucky, your orgasm and obsessively cleaning your dick afterwards. Foreplay, what the fuck is that since we met? Did you see what Diana did with her hands, with her mouth, what I am sure Jeff did yesterday with Diana? Did you ever stop to think that there is more than your narrow-minded and misogynistic approach to sex?

Jeff, Greg told me that you were going to impregnate Diana today, along with his and Stephen's load from yesterday, Diana will be filling up! How about you fuck me instead, if you still have the stamina. No need for a condom. My period is due tomorrow, regular as clockwork. What do I need to do to give you another erection?"

"I can help there," said Diana.

She swung around on the bed and gripped my cock in her right hand. She lowered her head and took me straight into her mouth. The warmth, the wetness, the grip, the tongue, the teeth and her pumping hads combined to increase the blood flow into my cock and restrict the blood flow out! My cock swelled, grew, pulsed and hardened at the prospect of fucking this delightful women laying a foot away from me, intently watching Diana's mouth and my cock. She rested on her elbows, her legs splayed, still wet from the orgasm Diana so recently gave her. Diana moved her head u and said,