Stories from an Airline Pilot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's ready. Jeff, sit on the chair."

Diana stood and led my to the chair, keeping a hold of my erection. I sat and as I did so, Susan climbed onto the chair and stood above me, her pussy level with my face. I held her hips and pulled her to me, mmy tongue extended, her pussy open and ready for me. I made sure my tongue carried plenty of saliva and spread it across her outer lips. She bent her knees. Diana held my stiff cock vertical as Susan lowered herself closer and closer. As her lips touched the head of my cock, she paused. Her arms rested on my shoulders, holding hands behind my head. She looked me in the eye and said,

"Hello, Jeff. Kiss me."

As I kissed her she descended the final six inches onto my cock. The feeling of that hot, tight tube of womanly flesh gripping my cock as she engulfed it inside her body felt beyond description. I closed my eyes and savoured every second until she hit rock bottom, my cock lodged deep inside her. She remained motionless, just our lips and mouths moved, sucking, licking, swirling tongues, even teeth making contact occasionally. My hands held the globes of her arse. They were big enough to encompass almost the whole globe! My legs stretched out straight in front of me. Susan felt almost weightless as she rested her whole weight on my hips. After about a minute of silence and stillness, Susan began to move, just a little, rocking her his back and forth. No up and down movement, not yet. Just back and forth, maintaining the depth, increasing the friction on her lips and clitoris. Her hands held me close to her, gripping my neck and the back of my head. The kissing became relentless, mashing lis hard, togues gripping each other, hard, teeth knocking together, not too violently. Fluid rushed back and forth between us. She began to moan. Deep, low rumbling noises from deep inside her. She rocked harder, pressing her clitoris hard against my pubic bone.

I have had women orgasm with almost no movement, but this really felt like the most minimalist fuck I had ever experienced. She ground down hard, moved maybe an inch in either direction but it seemed as if it did the job for her. She just kept going, knowing her orgasm had already begun somewhere inside her. She ground on, not hurrying, just hard, relentless, grinding as her knees bent under her armpits with each stroke. She kept going, kept going, her moaning increased in pitch and volume. Se gripped my head more tightly. She opened her mouth to its fullest extent, sucking air into her lungs from around my mouth. Her knees dropped alongside my hips as she began to vibrate. He head went back and she screamed, areal, loud, long and piercing scream. Her body shook, vibrated, shuddered and squirmed as her orgasm blasted through her tiny body. This went on for maybe twenty seconds until she slowed and eventually stopped shaking, her legs and arms relaxing around me.

"Can you carry me? Fuck me up against the wall." she whispered in my ear.

"Yes, I think so. Are you sure you want me to come inside you?"

"Oh, God, yes, please."

"Right you are, then. Hold tight around my neck."

I stood up and moved to the wall beside the bed. The space between the bed and the wall looked to be about two feet. I really needed a bit more so that I could lean against the wall, my legs braced behind me a bit. Greg eaned against he wall near the door. I needed to be there.

"Greg, take a seat, would you?"

Greg levered himself off the wall, looked around as if in a daze and did as I asked him. He sat next to Diana, who remained naked. I took his place against the wall, pushing the almost weightless mass of Susan hard against the wall as I leaned my weight into her, holding her arse on both hands. I bent my knees a few inches and began to stroke in and out. We resumed our kiss. I kept time with Macarena once again, in on every first beat, out on the second beat. Her pussy gripped and squeezed in time with my thrusts. For four or five minutes I concentrated on pleasing her. I made the right moves, banging my cock hard against her as she hung, impaled on my erection, gripping my neck and shoulders, hanging on for dear life as yet another orgasm approached. Her moaning began again, her squeezing around my cock meant I did not have far to go for my own orgasm.

I decided to try to come with her. I doubled the tempo, fucking her now on every beat of the tune in my head. She dribbled saliva onto her breasts as we kissed furiously, sucking, licking and biting now on each other's mouths and lips. We came together. We both shouted, well, hers was more of a scream, on a par with her first only about ten minutes earlier. I blasted my cum deep inside her, filling her hot body with my equally hot juice. She shook and shuddered against me as I held tight to her backside, keeping her in place until we had both finished coming. She took a lot longer than me to come back to earth!

I turned, stepped to the bed and sort of fell, leaned, sat as we clung on to each other, ending up lying on our sides on the bed, she still with her knees up near my armpits, me with my cock still embedded in her pussy and our mouths still glued together as the passion subsided!

"What time is it, Greg?" asked Diana.

"Five past one. We have twenty minutes. Why?"

"I want to find out how good you are at sucking my pussy. Believe me, Greg. If you fail to make me come, we are finished. I guess the few times we had sex already I hadn't noticed your lack of expertise since I was in just as much of a hurry as you were. Now I hear the other side of the story from Susan and I am seriously thinking that I made a big mistake. I felt you going soft on me while I was sucking your dick yesterday while Jeff screwed me. Why is that? Now's your chance to prove me wrong. Get on your knees and worship at the portal of lust, at the temple of Diana!"

Susan stopped kissing me and turned her head to better observe her husband at work. I wasn't too bothered so I lay with my head on her shoulder, licking quietly at the sheen of sweat on her white skin. Greg got on his knees between Diana's thighs. She spread her knees and scooted her backside forward on the chair. Her pussy sat at the edge of the chair, at about the perfect height for the kneeling Greg.

Greg knelt, as ordered, but made no move towards her pussy. He studied it from a distance of about ten inches. I already knew that Diana had a neat pussy, the outer lips simple raised ridges about two an half inches in length. The hood of her clitoris nestled at the upper end of her pussy, barely visible. Diana opened her legs wider. Her lips parted a little, exposing the inner lips. Greg looked mesmerised as he observed the unfolding labia in front of him.

"Greg, tell me you know what to do with what you see. Please."

"Er, well. To be perfectly honest, I'm not a hundred percent certain exactly where to begin. The truth is, I never did it before. You're right, I suppose. I am not what I seem. I'm sorry I misled you and I'm sorry to you, Susan for not being honest with you all these years."

"Greg, oh, Greg. What are we going to do with you?" said Diana.

Susan sat up, leaning on her elbow.

"I'll tell you what we're ging to do and if you say one word of disagreement, we are finished, you understand?"

Greg swallowed and nodded his head.

"Say it! Greg, say you agree or you can leave now and never see me again."

"Er, right, yes, fine, I agree, whatever it is. I'm sorry, Susan."

"You said that already. Here's what will happen. I do not want you to leave me for Diana. Now that she knows just how useless you are, she will probably not want you anyway. From now on, you will spend your lunchtime breaks at our house. I will be waiting for you both to get naked and Diana and I will begin by giving you lessons in pleasing us both. You will have a lot to learn and you are only getting this chance because I am attracted to Diana in ways you will never understand."

Diana smiled at Susan and gave her an encouraging thumbs up.

"Now get up, get dressed and take Diana back to the bank. Jeff and I are going to have a siesta, aren't we, Jeff?"

The End, for now.