Stories From the Couch Ch. 01

Story Info
Stories from the casting couch. Video #183 - Melissa.
5k words
4.6
7.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Thanks for giving this a read, it's just a litte side story I put together when I've got writer's block on my main stories. It's a series of short pieces all centered around Mike and his casting couch. It'll get a little bit of plot, but they're mostly just sex scenes I feel like writing. I hope you enjoy!

Chapter 1 - Casting Video #183 - Melissa

Have you ever woken up one day and realized you've lost the spark at your job?

When you start a new gig you're usually filled with excitement and a desire to prove yourself. At least I am anyways. But man... sometimes after a few months things just turn into a routine. You lose the excitement of doing something new and you start settling in for the long haul.

I woke up this morning and realized I'd lost that spark of excitement at work and I was more than a little irritated that I had to go into the office today instead of sleeping in. The last dozen girls or so who had come in were just so bland. Absolutely no personality, and half of them weren't even that hot.

Oh, I suppose I forgot to introduce myself, didn't I? My name is Mike. Mike Oxlong. At least, that's my stage name. I don't like to give out my real name unless we're good friends. I'm a pornstar! Or at least... I was, once upon a time ago.

I retired a few years ago from performing for major studios. I suppose you could say I hit a wall and just wasn't getting booked enough to justify continuing to live in LA. Cost of living in Miami is not much better, so moving there for work was out as well.

Most people know that male pornstars make a fraction of what the girls make per video. What they may not know is that the major studios really only use a handful of guys that they have on long term contracts. The rest of us have to really hustle to make ends meet.

Anyways, back to me complaining about work. After I retired I wasn't really sure what to do with myself. I moved back to my hometown of sunny Seattle (can you feel the sarcasm) and did a few odd office jobs. Someone always found out what I used to do though, and things got awkward quick. Not that I was on the same level of recognizability as Johnny Sins or Kieran Lee, mind you. But I'd worked with enough well known actresses that there was always some lonely IT guy or accountant who would recognize me from their late night hobbies.

About 6-7 months ago an old friend of mine from LA, Jerry is his name, reached out to me and asked if I was still doing acting work. He said he had a buddy in Seattle who was trying to put together a casting company and needed a regular dick for the shoots. He'd make me an employee instead of a contractor, complete with full time wages, benefits, even vacation days, so I jumped at the opportunity. Plus... I hadn't gotten laid in a couple of months. When sex is your whole world, a few months away can feel like decades.

First Step Productions was the aptly named casting company. They marketed themselves as a gateway for girls into the adult industry and from everything I've seen while working here they seemed sincere in that endeavor.

My boss' name was Kenyan. Kenyan was... a bit of an odd man. Not a sleaze ball, which is always a plus when dealing with porn producers. He was just sort of eccentric. He was obsessed with almonds, of all things, he seemed to have at least 5 different sailboats, and nobody I had talked to had been able to get him to explain how, exactly, he'd made all of his money before going into porn production. He always just said import/export, but that's clearly a misdirect. Right?

Anyways, starting off was great. I was making regular money, I had sick time, and most importantly I was having sex again! But after 6 months... I guess I'd lost that initial excitement. Like I said before, the last dozen or so girls who'd come through had been so lackluster I was suddenly dreading going in.

Our set up is similar to what you've probably seen online before. I have a desk, a couch and a couple of plush chairs. The girl comes in through a door to my "office", we have a brief interview, then she strips and we start in on the good bits of the video.

Of course, there's plenty of work that goes in before we get to that point, we don't just let girls walk-in off the street after all. We have to run a background check to verify age, the girls have to provide an std test that's no older than 3 days, and we run a drug and alcohol test to make sure we're not getting a junky. Harsh, but unfortunately necessary these days.

Still, all things considered it's a pretty quick turn around. We can usually have a girl through the process and in my office in about a week. Thankfully none of my appointments today had caused any red flags, so at least there was that.

♦ ♦ ♦

Sitting behind my desk, I checked over my prep sheet for the day. 10:00am appointment with a girl named Debbie. Then a 1:00pm with Melissa, and a final appointment at 4:00pm with a... Cinnamon? Well, who am I to complain about stage names.

Debbie was a pretty standard 19 year old. Brunette, 5'4", B cups. She had a green streak dyed into her hair. Doing a porn casting was probably part of a rebellious phase, something to get back at daddy dearest like that little green streak in her hair. Setting aside her prep-sheet with disinterest I moved onto Melissa.

Wow... now here was a knockout. Tall, standing at exactly 6'. D cups, flaming red hair and a sexy smirk lighting up her face on her headshot. This was a girl who was hot and knew it.

I sat there staring at her picture for a few more minutes, suddenly excited for an appointment again, before moving on to my last prep-sheet. Cinnamon.

Her bio said she was a dancer (big shocker) who moved here from Colorado. Dark chocolate skin with long straight hair, she was another tall girl at 5'10". Enhanced DD cups, bee stung lips and a pierced tongue, she'd probably be a good lay if nothing else. Something in her eyes held promise.

The rest of my morning moved by slowly. Debbie showed up 10 minutes late clearly hungover. She swore up and down that she had only had 3 drinks at her friend's birthday party last night and that she was just a major lightweight, but I was understandably skeptical. She was also boring on camera.

Not quite a dead fish, but very quiet and she refused to make eye contact with the camera. I'm not sure if she was embarrassed or if she just didn't understand how porn worked, but she was a clear no from me. I think she realized she'd lost her chance when we were done because the poor girl almost looked panicked when I gave her the classic, "don't call us, we'll call you" spiel.

By the time I was finished getting cleaned up it was already noon. But she'd put me in a bit a funk, so I went out for lunch, telling the receptionist to call me if I wasn't back by 12:45pm. I desperately didn't want to miss my next appointment.

If you ever get the chance to travel to Seattle, I highly recommend you make a stop at a teriyaki restaurant. I realize there are teriyaki places all over the country, but there's something unique and wonderful about Teriyaki in Seattle. Char-grilled strips of chicken breast and thigh placed over fresh white rice smothered in a sweet and tangy sauce. God... It's heaven... Plus, it's usually fast and there are a million teriyaki places, so if you're in a time crunch like me it's usually a good choice.

Of course, today the line was almost out the door. Great.

Staring down at my watch impatiently I watched as time ticked away while I waited in line. 12:10pm. 12:15pm. 12:20pm. Finally getting to order. 12:25pm. 12:30pm. 12:35pm. Order's finally ready. Back in the office by 12:45pm. Phew.

Unfortunately, now I didn't have time to eat *and* prep before Melissa showed up. Fuck.

Putting my lunch in the fridge with a forlorn look I walked back to my office with a growl from my stomach. Focusing on the prep-sheet I was reminded why I was excited for this next appointment. Melissa was hot. Like, really hot. Checking over her do's and don'ts I was surprised to see almost nothing checked off as a don't.

So absorbed was I in my prep-sheet I didn't even hear the knock on my door. A light cough and an "excuse me" pulled me out of my reverie, however, as I looked up with a startled glance.

"Oh! Shit, I'm so sorry, I didn't hear your knock, please come in! You must be Melissa, yes?" I said hurriedly.

"Yep, that's me. Sorry for scaring you." She replied.

"Oh no, don't worry about it, I was just running a little late from lunch and got absorbed doing prep-work. Entirely my bad. If you wouldn't mind having a seat right in the center of the couch I'll get the cameras and lights set up and then we can begin. Sound good?"

Taking off her jacket before sitting in the offered seat Melissa flipped her hair behind her and watched me with amused eyes, seemingly enjoying that she'd put me on the backfoot. Crossing her legs in front of her she looked like she'd be ready for a job interview anywhere.

We normally use three cameras, a camcorder, and a couple of those ring lights to capture the magic. Nothing crazy, but very effective, and the multiple angles allow us to edit the video into a proper porno to send to studios. Something we'd heard appreciation for enough times that we'd never stop.

"Alright, now that that's out of the way, why don't we go ahead and get started."

Fiddling with the camera in front of me I held up three fingers. Counting down I motioned to her with a smile and a nod.

"Ok, we're rolling. My name is Mike. We're going to be doing an interview and casting session for jobs in the adult industry. Let's start with your name, your age and measurements, and then a little about yourself. Where you're from, what you like to do, that sort of thing." I said.

"Of course. Well, uh, my name is Melissa, I'm 22 and my measurements are 36, 28, 36. I'm from here in Seattle and I love to fuck."

"Well damn, I think you found the right place" I said with a laugh. "Since you like to fuck, have you ever tried to do porn before?"

"Nope, this will be my first time." Melissa said with a wink.

"Well then, I'm honored to be able to pop at least one cherry today. And just so we've got it clearly on camera, you're aware that we're going to be shooting a sex scene today, correct? And that this scene will be sent to producers around the industry?

"Yep, I went over all of this with the receptionist when I made this appointment." She replied.

"Great! Well in that case, lets keep going. You said you like to fuck, I think it's safe to assume you're not a virgin?" I asked, jokingly.

"That would be correct, yeah."

"Cool, cool. So then do you have a boyfriend or a fuck buddy?"

"Nope, I don't. Wouldn't want to do this if I did, that would just seem kind of shitty." She replied, a frown momentarily marring her pretty face.

"Well, that's good then, I won't have to worry about any jilted lovers trying to come find me after this." I said with a chuckle. "So then tell me, what made you want to try out porn?"

"I did mention that I love to fuck right? I figure, I already do this for fun, I might as well get paid when I get laid. Paid legally, of course." She said, that twinkle of mirth back in her eyes.

"Heh, that sounds like exactly the same reason I went into the industry, so I'd say it's more than enough reason." I replied.

"Alright, well, uhhh, let me just adjust this camera really quick... Ok! Last couple questions, then we can get to the good bits. Is there anything that is off limits for you? Anything you don't want to do or acts you don't want to perform? It's perfectly fine to have a few." I asked

"Hmmm... I don't think so?" She said. "I love anal, if that's what you're asking, and I don't mind cum just about anywhere. Although, I suppose I don't want to deal with piss or shit, so none of that please.

"Got it, got it... What about rough stuff, slapping, choking, pounding, that sort of thing?" I asked.

"I'd prefer not to be slapped, but I might be ok with it if it's part of a scene and I know about it ahead of time. I do enjoy being lightly choked and having my hair pulled though. Although, I don't think I could handle someone like Rocco." She said with a slight blush.

I was glad I was finally seeming to break past her confidant exterior a bit, she'd been almost too cool this entire time.

"So, is it safe to say you like it rough, but not too rough? Does that make sense?" I asked.

"Yes, exactly. Rough, but please, not too rough!" She chuckled.

"Awesome. Well, that's about it for the interview, why don't we move on. If you could stand up for me, and strip down, that'd be great."

Uncrossing her legs quickly, Melissa stood. Unbuttoning her blouse almost maddeningly slowly she kept eye contact with me without saying a word. God she was hot. I'd been hard for a few minutes already and I could practically feel myself throbbing at the sight of Melissa's little strip show.

Finished unbuttoning her blouse, she pulled it off and dropped it unceremoniously onto the couch beside her. Popping the button on her jeans she proceeded to turn around and bend over, her ass pointed at the camera. Slowly peeling her jeans from her perfect ass she had to wiggle to get them off. She snagged her panties on the way down leaving her gloriously bottomless.

Looking over her shoulder at me she smirked before spreading herself, her lips already visibly glistening.

"Like what you see cowboy?"

"Very much so, yes. Why don't you spin around for me and show me those amazing tits." I replied.

Standing back up straight Melissa reached behind her to unclasp the latch in her bra, taking it off in one smooth motion, her back still to the camera.

Spinning around quickly, her breasts now bouncing freely, Melissa clasped her hands behind her back, jutting her chest out to properly display her sizable chest.

"God damn... Are those things real?" I asked.

"Of course. I'm a fully all-natural grass-fed girl after all. Would you like to feel them?"

"Heh, don't have to ask me twice!"

Standing up, I closed the gap between us as quickly as I could.

Feeling her boobs in my hands was the highlight of the month. Hell, it was the highlight of the year! Soft skin, squishy flesh, the perfect weight topped off with two eminently suckable nipples. Amazing.

"Fuck, your tits..." I started.

"Why, yes, please do!" She joked.

"Oh we are gonna have fun, aren't we? Alright, lets start with a classic blowjob. Grab one of those throw pillows and get on your knees for me if you wouldn't mind. I'll use one of these handhelds to get a pov shot."

Settling herself in she stroked my legs through my pants with her nails for a moment before undoing my belt while I got the camcorder aimed at her face. Unbuttoning my pants and pulling the zipper down with her teeth I was suddenly struck by the idea that this girl was going to be a superstar. Absolute bombshell, loves to fuck, and she seemed to have the practiced sensuality of a veteran in the industry.

I was gonna need my A game for this.

Pulling my underwear down with my pants she paused momentarily to stare at my hard cock, a hunger in her eyes. Pushing my pants down to my ankles she reached out to grab me, stroking me slowly as she gazed up into the camera I held above her.

"Yeah, that's perfect, keep looking into the camera when you do this. People love eye contact and the more the better."

Dipping her head under my cock she held it against her face for a moment, showing the size comparison.

Breathing hot air on the underside of my cock for a moment before opening her mouth she licked from the base to the tip

Trailing kisses down each side of my dick I groaned at the sweet agony of her teasing. Keeping her eyes on the camera I could practically see the humor in them as she refused to lick or kiss my tip. Finally giving in she brought her head back, popping my tip into her mouth with a moan. Pushing herself downwards she took as much as she could before pulling back with a small gag.

"Damn, bigger than I'm used to. I'll get it all though, just you watch!" She said.

"Fuck I hope so, your mouth is amazing."

Humming in appreciation she started bobbing her head on my dick, taking me deeper with every couple of passes. Placing my free hand on the back of her head I pushed lightly, stopping her momentarily. Pushing her deeper and deeper she tapped my leg when it became too much. Closer, but not quite there.

Pulling off with a gasp and a giggle she spit the accumulated wetness back onto my cock, jerking me off for a moment while she regained her breath and gathered herself for another try.

Taking the tip back into her mouth she continued jerking me off with one hand, cradling my balls with the other. Licking the tip inside her mouth with quick lashes I had to pull her off to catch my own breath.

"Careful now, or you'll make me cum early."

Laughing at her success she waited for my signal before restarting her blowjob. Bobbing her head forward again she started pushing herself deeper and deeper, clearly wanting to take all of me in her mouth. Pushing her head down again to help her get deeper, this time she didn't tap out. Feeling my dick prod into her throat and her nose against my base I moaned, having a hard time keeping the camcorder aimed at her face in my pleasure.

Seeing her eyes watering I let up on her head but she kept herself fixed there for another moment, milking me with her throat by making repeated gulping motions. Fuck this girl was good. Pulling off with a cough she smiled up at the camera, clearly proud of herself.

"See, told you I could take it!"

"Boy did you, holy fuck you're good!"

"Loves to fuck, remember?"

Placing the camcorder down on my desk, still facing us of course, I placed both hands on her head, aiming my cock back into her wet mouth. Moaning in agreement she seemed to know what I wanted without me even saying it. Placing both hands on my hips, ready to regulate my thrusts as needed she nodded.

Thrusting into her mouth slowly at first I was happy to feel her pushing on my hips, urging me to go faster. Picking up speed I heard her moan as I thrust in and out of her mouth. Feeling a hand leave my hip I looked down to see that she had started playing with herself, rubbing her clit with a fervor.

Overcome with the sensations in her mouth and the sound of her moans I groaned as I started to cum. Pushing her head down, I thrust into her throat as the first spurt went straight down into her stomach before pulling back and letting the next several spurts fill her mouth. Swallowing the first spurt, she kept the rest in her mouth and as I pulled out she opened her mouth wide, showing off the creamy reward for all of her hard work.

Grabbing the camcorder from my desk I pointed it back over her face catching her open mouth on film. Still lightly playing with herself she swished my cum back and forth for a moment. Swallowing the last of it, she opened her mouth again to show it was all gone.

"God damn girl that was such a good blowjob," I said with a sigh. "If nothing else you certainly have a future doing oral focused videos. Something tells me you're gonna be much more than that though. Sit back on that couch and spread yourself, I want to taste you."

Scrambling back onto the couch Melissa spread her legs, holding them open with both hands. Grabbing the pillow she'd just been kneeling on I moved forward.

If you've ever eaten more than one pussy before then you know that each one has its own unique taste. I've eaten well over a hundred and I'll never get tired of it. At this point you could say I'm a bit of a connoisseur. Some are sweet, some are spicy, some just taste like skin. Melissa tasted like apples. Crisp sweetness with just a hint of tanginess.

12