Stories From the Couch Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd started by licking my way up her thigh, but she was too keyed up to put up with any teasing. As soon as my head got near her sex, she placed both hands on my head and commanded me, "Lick!" So lick I did. And as she squirmed above me, I ate her with a determination: Get her to orgasm as quickly as humanly possible.

Placing two fingers at her opening I looked up for approval and with a nod I started fingering her, reaching up towards that special spot and alternating between tapping it and rubbing it with a come hither motion.

And with a loud "FUCK!" her thighs squeezed around my head like they wanted to pop it and I knew I'd done it.

Pulling my face back with a grin I looked over the goddess before me as she caught her breath. This girl was gonna go far in this industry. I just hoped I could keep contact. Always good to know the popular girls.

I grabbed the camcorder from my desk and gave myself a few strokes, making sure I was ready to go again. I'd been blessed with a quick refraction period, but today was unusually quick. I guess I was just really turned on.

"Alright, well that was fantastic for me, how about you?" I asked, still fiddling with the camcorder.

"We're not done, are we?" She replied, confusion momentarily in her voice.

"Ha! Oooooh no. You don't think I'd let a sexpot like you leave this quickly do you? No no, I just wanted to check in real quick, make sure everything is going good?"

"Perfect" she said with a giggle.

"Good. In that case, why don't you stand back up for me and bend over the couch, in the doggy position. Ahhh, perfect."

As soon as she was ready I moved forward again, camcorder in hand. Grabbing a hold of her ass I spread her cheeks a bit, giving the video a clear view of her from behind. Pulling my free hand back for a moment I took a chance and landed a soft spank, hoping I'd been reading things correctly.

"ooOOoo, yes please." She said with a purr. "Do it again, sir."

Slapping my hand down on her other cheek this time I started alternating between them, giving each a couple of progressively harder spanks. Finally satisfied with two nice red butt cheeks I spread her open again, my dick prodding her entrance.

"mmmm, please sir, I've been a good girl, will you please give me that big fat dick in my tight little pussy?" She moaned, clearly having seen one too many pornos.

Questionable dirty talk aside, I wasn't about to pass this opportunity up, so after a pause to line myself up, I thrust forward, filling her for the first time today.

Gripping her hips I found a steady rhythm quickly. Hovering the camera a few inches above my navel I made sure to get every last thrust in the video.

"ooooo fuck yes!" she moaned. "Harder. Please?"

Smirking at the request I set the camcorder down on the couch next to us and reached up into her hair, grabbing a chunk close to the root and pulled, arching her back towards me as I started pounding her harder.

Bringing my free hand down hard on her ass I gave her a couple more spanks for good measure.

"YES! Fuck, that's perfect! Oh god, keep doing that!" She yelped.

Obliging the request I brought my hand down again and again, slapping her ass red as I pounded into her, finally letting go of her hair and pulling out.

"Flip around for me, I want to see that beautiful face while I fuck you." I said, camera on the couch now forgotten.

Turning around and laying back on the couch she spread her legs, one planting itself on the floor for stability. Sliding back into her I set a quick pace, her tight pussy making me gasp as I slammed into her in the missionary position.

Leaning my head down towards her I paused for a moment. "May I?" I asked.

Leaning up instead of answering Melissa pressed her lips to mine, kissing me deeply as I pounded her. Our tongues wrestled for control for a minute before she broke the kiss to continue moaning.

"Hnnnn Dear god your dick feels good..." She panted

"Not as good as your pussy, surely." I responded, grunting above her as we brought each other closer to the peak.

"Don't call me Shirley" She said with a wicked grin, breaking the moment.

Laughing as I pulled away, I grabbed her arms and helped her sit up.

"Why don't we trade places and have you ride me. Bouncing tits are always good on camera."

Helping her to her feet, I laid down on the couch, my cock pointed proudly in the air waiting for her. Settling herself over me she lowered herself down slowly, moaning as she hit the bottom, my dick fully embedded inside her once again.

Grinding herself against me to start she planted her hands on my chest as she looked over at one of the cameras and grinned. Picking her ass up before slamming it back down quickly she began riding me, clearly intent on showing off. Bouncing herself on my member with practiced ease she began swearing under her breath on each down thrust.

Pushing her tits together with her arms they bounced mesmerizingly above me. I slid my hands up her sides from their place on her hips to grasp at those beautiful orbs, my hands sinking into them the same way they'd done when we started.

Swearing louder now, she picked up her pace, clearly getting close. Remembering our conversation earlier I took another chance and slid one hand even higher, clasping it lightly around her throat.

Bringing one hand up to grasp mine she squeezed my hand around her throat harder as she moaned loud, practically vibrating on my dick.

"Uh huh! Yes, just like that baby, just like that!" She moaned.

Slamming herself down hard one last time she came, the hand on her throat slamming back down onto my chest to steady herself.

"OH FUCK YES!" She screamed, her eyes slamming shut as she quivered through an earth shattering orgasm.

My control is good, but even I can't control myself when a woman as beautiful as Melissa is cumming on my cock. As her pussy tightened in orgasm I could feel myself slip past the point of no return and suddenly I was flooding her with my jizz.

Sliding both hands back down to her hips I held her in place for a moment as spurt after spurt of my spunk filled her womb, my eyes rolling back in my head from the pleasure.

Coming back down from the high both of us collapsed on the couch, her tits squishing into my chest as we caught our breath.

Brushing the stray hairs away from her face I leaned in to kiss her again, this time slowly and deep.

Pulling back after a moment I sighed, still giddy from the orgasm. "Holy fuck that was good. Do you always fuck like that?" I asked.

"Not every time, but that's the goal." She replied.

"In case I haven't said it already, I think you're gonna be a star. Holy shit can you fuck!"

"Mmmm, well thank you. You're not so bad yourself stud." She said with a purr.

"I'll take your word for it. Why don't we get ourselves cleaned up and we can discuss next steps." I said, helping her to her feet.

Handing her a couple tissues from my desk she wiped up her legs and kept my jizz in place till she could find the washroom. Pointing her in the right direction I followed her into the bathroom attached to my office, intent on getting one last fuck in the shower.

Of course, that's a story for another time, now isn't it?

12