Stories From the Couch Ch. 02

Story Info
Stories from the casting couch. Video #194 - Jessica.
5.1k words
4.74
6.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Thanks for reading, I'm not dead.

Chapter 2- Casting Video #194 - Jessica

Have you ever been so afraid you forgot to breath?

I was almost run over by a truck today. I was crossing the street near Neumos and a garbage truck didn't stop in time. He wound up skidding right into the intersection and t-boning a delivery van.

I managed to jump out of the way, but for a few seconds I was so paralyzed I forgot to breath. It wasn't until I'd watched the truck roll past me and crash into that van did I remember, taking in great big gulps of air.

Then of course I ran over to make sure the drivers were ok. Wound up staying till the cops could wind their way through Capitol Hill so I could give a statement.

Hopefully that explains why I was so late into work that I actually missed my first appointment. Pity too, she was hot.

I'm sorry, have we met? My name is Mike. Mike Oxlong. At least, that's my stage name. You might get my real name once we get to know each other a bit better.

I'm a pornstar, sort of. I used to do scenes for some of the major companies, but now I work as the regular dick for a casting company based in Seattle called First Step Productions. "For those looking to take the first step into the adult world". Of course, really it's just for women. We've had a few men show up looking for work, but since we didn't have a female version of me on staff, and we already have... well, me, there's not much we could do for them.

Come to think of it, maybe I should mention that to my boss? We should set up some sort of contract with a woman to come in whenever we have male applicants. Or more importantly for lesbian applicants. I wonder why he hasn't thought of that before? Oh well, that's a conversation for later.

♦ ♦ ♦

Checking over my prep sheets for the day I was reminded of why I wanted to see my first applicant. 5'4", perfect DD tits and blonde hair, Brittany was a stunner. Hopefully she'd be willing to reschedule with a proper explanation of what happened.

Looking through the rest of my prep sheet, however, damn near gave me a heart attack. Which would be two in one day, if we're counting...

The reason? I knew my other applicant. Or at least, I had known her. Used to know her? Anyways...

My other appointment of the day was with a woman named Jessica. In high school my best friend Ben had an older sister who everyone (especially me) had a crush on, cause damn she was hot. The quintessential "girl next door", she was not only hot as hell, she was also genuinely nice to those around her. She'd gone to college on the east coast and I hadn't seen her since.

Well staring at me from my prep sheet was a picture of that very same older sister in a white v-neck halter top and a million-dollar smile. Everything I needed to know was there. 5'10", brunette, C cups. No anal, no rough stuff, but otherwise an open checklist.

Holy shit... holy shit this was a problem. I don't know what you know about the bro code, but first and foremost is you don't mess around with your friend's sister, period. Especially if you've known that friend since you were 10! I needed to make a call.

**brring brrring**

"This is Ben."

"Hey Ben, it's (redacted). Listen, I have a problem and we need to talk."

"Uhhh, yeah sure man, let me just step away from my desk... Ok, what's the big deal?"

"Look, you know what I do for work and you know I don't usually have a problem with the girls that come in here, but uhhh... well we've been friends for a long time and I thought I'd call you first to figure out what to do here."

"Hey man, calm down. You're making it sound like my mom is standing right in front of you there!"

"Not your mother..."

"Oh shit, she didn't..."

"I don't know how to tell you this, but your sister Jessica has an appointment with us today."

"... .... ..."

"Listen, I have leeway when it comes to this kind of thing, I can tell her that I'm not interested cause I know her, but any of our competitors... well, they won't be so considerate."

"... ... ..."

"Are... are you there?"

"... ... ..."

"Help me out man, what do I tell her?"

"... ... ...You should do it."

"... I'm sorry can you repeat that?"

"You heard me asshole! You should keep the appointment."

"Wait wait wait, isn't she married? Last I heard she got hitched to that sales director from... oh what was the company... doesn't matter, last I heard she was married?"

"Yeah about that. Turns out all those sales trips her EX-husband was taking weren't sales trips."

"Oh shit... man, I'm sorry to hear that. No one deserves that..."

"Yeah, well... I think I know what's happening. She called me a couple weeks ago to vent about the divorce finalizing and mentioned something about wanting to get revenge. She was just so sad.... So, uh... I might have *jokingly* said she should go see you, cause you know... you work at a porn company and a good porno vid would show that dickhead what he lost out on. I swear it was a joke man, I didn't think she'd actually do it!"

"Well she did and in, I don't know, 2 hours? She'll be standing in front of me expecting, well... you know."

"Exactly. So... you should just do the appointment. If she's gone so far as to set it up, well... clearly she's thought about it. She's an adult, she can make her own decisions, and... I'm worried if you say no it'll really do a number on her self-confidence. Just, you know, don't tell me anything about this one. I don't need to know."

"Yeah I uhh... Yeah... I guess I can do that."

"You almost sound like you don't want to?"

"Aw hell man, you know I used to have a huge crush on your sister. That's not the issue. But you're my best friend Ben. I don't want to fuck that up."

"You won't. Assuming we never speak of this again. Go ahead and do your job, just, you know... don't remind me about it later."

"Alright, I can do that. So long as we're cool?"

"Yeah man, we're cool."

"Alright Ben, I'll let you get back to work, see ya bud"

"Yeah, yeah, see ya later man."

Well fuck, I guess I was doing this.

Leaning back in my chair I stared at the ceiling for a moment, my thoughts still jumbled. I know I'd just gotten the go ahead from her brother, but could I really do this? I had an icy fear in my heart telling me that everything that could go wrong would go wrong.

Shaking my head, I sighed. What was I thinking? Of course I could do this. I liked Jessica a hell of a lot more than some of the actresses I'd worked with in the past and those times went just fine. All I had to do was focus and everything would work out alright.

The rest of the early afternoon went by quickly. Finishing setting up the room a little early I decided to go shoot the shit with the receptionist to calm my nerves.

Just as I reached the front desk though we heard the bell chime that indicated the front door had opened. Hearing footsteps down the small hallway that led to the front desk both the receptionist and I turned our heads to see who would appear.

Stepping out of the hallway was the vision of perfection that was Jessica. Brunette locks draped down her back in a tight braid that swished behind her as she walked. She was wearing the same white halter top from her headshot photo, this time tucked into skin tight jeans. The stretched top molded against her perky tits and the jeans highlighted her fantastic ass flawlessly. With minimal makeup and a pair of sunglasses hanging from the v-neck of her shirt, I was almost taken aback by how sexy she was.

Making eye contact with me she offered a warm smile. So much had changed in the last decade or so, but that smile was still the one I remembered from growing up.

"Good afternoon, I have a 1pm appointment with First Step Productions, am I in the right place?" She asked.

I stood there gawking for an awkward moment, surprised that she didn't seem to recognize me, before regaining my composure. "Yep, this is First Step. Why don't you follow me back to my office and we can get you settled in." I replied.

Guiding her into my office I closed the door behind us before taking a seat behind my desk, Jessica flashing another mega-watt smile at me as she took a seat on the casting couch.

"So [redacted]... it's been awhile." She started.

"That is has, that is has... Listen I, uh, have to admit I was surprised to see you on my prep sheet this morning. Last I heard from your brother you were married and living on the East Coast." I said, playing dumb.

Frowning she looked away for a moment.

"Well, things change. The truth is I'm not married anymore. The divorce is official finally, which means that shit stain has no say over my life anymore."

"Well... that's good?" I responded lamely. I needed to do something to break us out of this awkwardness quick or we'd never get anywhere.

Looking at me with a sudden vulnerability Jessica swallowed nervously. "This... this is ok right?"

"Is what ok?" I replied in confusion

"This audition. It's ok that I'm here doing this right? You don't have some rule about not fucking people you know, do you?"

"Oh, um, no, it's perfectly fine that you're here. I'm sorry I'm being so awkward, I'm just incredibly nervous." I said with a sigh. "Not only are you my best friend's sister, but I had the biggest crush on you when we were kids. I don't want to fuck things up."

Taken aback slightly by my honesty Jessica slowly smiled, licking her lips sensuously. "Well then. Why don't we just get started?"

And there was my out.

"Before we start I feel like I need to ask... Is this going to be a real audition or are you just here for revenge on your ex? I'm happy you're here either way, mind you. I just need to know what to do with the tape after we finish."

"I... I don't know yet. Is that ok?" The vulnerability suddenly back on her face. "I mean, I have a career already. But on the other hand... the thought of someone watching this? The thought of someone getting off to this? I'm soaked just thinking about it."

"Sounds like you might just fit the job. How about this? Let's go start filming and at the end you can tell me whether to send this on to our clients or just keep it for yourself. Sound good?"

"Sounds good [redacted]. And... thank you." She said, blushing slightly.

"Of course. Believe me, this is entirely my pleasure." I said, flashing a smile of my own. "Now why don't we get started. You'll notice we've got three cameras set up, so don't worry about getting the perfect shot, they're already positioned for that. I'll guide you where I want you to go. I'm also going to use this hand held to capture the POV shots and to start the interview."

Positioning the hand held camera on my desk so it captured the couch I looked back over at Jessica as she fiddled with her top.

"Ready?" She nodded her head yes.

"Oh, and one more thing. Please act like you don't know me. It'll play better on camera if we pretend we're strangers."

Holding up three fingers I counted down then hit play.

"Ok, we're live. My name is Mike. We're going to be doing an interview and casting session for jobs in the adult industry. Let's start with your name, your age, and your measurements."

"My name is Jessica. I'm 28 and I'm 5'10"

"How big are your breasts Jessica?"

"Men." She said with a laugh, shaking her head. "C cups. 34 C cups."

"Very nice. And where are you from?

"I'm originally from Seattle, but I've lived in Massachusetts for close to 10 years now." She replied

"So this is a bit of a homecoming for you then?"

"A bit. Although I'm flying home tomorrow. I came out to visit a friend and decided to do this too."

"Ooo, adventurous. Is this your first time doing porn?" I said, giving her a thumbs up for remembering to pretend we didn't know each other.

"Yeah, this is my first time doing anything like this."

"Well fun. Are you single?"

"Newly divorced actually. So yes."

"Ouch, sorry to open that wound."

"Oh it's fine, it was my decision. The bastard cheated on me. Thrice."

"How in the fuck does a guy cheat on someone as sexy as you? How does that even happen?" I asked, sincere bewilderment lacing my voice.

"Arrogance. He was always a prideful little shit." She said with an annoyed huff.

"Well, his loss is my gain, I guess. Last question for you, anything that's off limits? Any hard no's?

Thinking for a second, she responded "Not really. No anal please. And nothing rough. I'm not into that Rocco shit."

Laughing at the reference I nodded along behind the camera.

"Great, well why don't you stand up and undress for me."

"With pleasure." She practically purred.

Standing up Jessica took her sunglasses out of her cleavage, handing them to me to set on my desk. Untucking her shirt from her pants she flashed the camera one of her patented feel-good smiles. Pulling her shirt up and over her head it became immediately clear she wasn't wearing a bra.

Perky tits now out in the open Jessica laughed as she shook them for the camera. They were full and round and sat on her chest like an open invitation. One I would be happy to accept.

Undoing the button on her jeans she hooked her thumbs in her pants and slowly worked them off, shimmying to get out of the tight garment.

Sitting behind my desk still my cock sprang to attention, rock hard in my now uncomfortable pants. The object of my teenage lusts was finally in front of me, in the flesh, stripping herself bare. God I loved being me.

Finishing with her panties Jessica dropped them on the floor with her other clothes. Her pubic hair was groomed into a medium sized heart above her bare pussy lips. Standing there with her hands on her gloriously nude hips Jessica smirked at me.

"What's next?" she asked eagerly.

"Next? Next I pick my jaw up off the floor and adjust my pants because you are absolutely stunning. Again, how anyone could even think of cheating on you is just beyond me."

"Why don't you sit back down on the couch and spread your legs for me" I said, grabbing the hand-held camera and kneeling in front of the couch to get a close shot of her pussy.

Doing as I directed, she sat back and spread, her hands immediately going to her slit, pulling her lips apart to give me a better view.

"Do you masturbate often?" I asked

Blushing she nodded, averting her eyes from the camera for a moment. Unprompted she started rubbing her lower lips, slowly running circles around them with her fingers.

"How often do you touch yourself Jessica?" I pressed.

Jessica's blush deepened as she focused back on the camera in my hands. "Every day. Every morning at least. My day doesn't feel right if I don't cum at least once when I get up."

"So is it safe to say you masturbated this morning before you came here? Did the thought of doing porn turn you on?"

Moaning as her fingers picked up speed she nodded again.

Setting the camera back down on the desk I stood up, quickly moving to unbutton my pants. Pulling my boxers down with my pants, my clothes pooling at my feet before stepping out of them, I started stroking myself along with Jessica.

Mutually masturbating with a girl I'd fantasized about for years was good, but I wanted more and fast. Pulling my shirt off I kneeled back down in front her, looking up at her as her fingers slipped inside, swiftly moving in and out of her now glistening pussy.

"So did your ex ever eat you out or was he selfish as well as arrogant?" I asked, moving my face closer and closer to her.

"He was a selfish bastard. He ate me out a couple times, but he didn't like to do it."

Now in position I took hold of her hands, moving them out of the way as she whimpered with the loss of sensation.

"Well you're in luck then, cause I love eating pussy." I stated simply.

Without any further ado I dove in, covering her lips with my own

With a breathy "Fuck" Jessica melted into my eager mouth. I wasn't kidding when I said I loved eating pussy. Being in the porn industry offered me easy access to my favorite snack, but I tried hard to not take it for granted. And from the sounds coming from Jessica she was appreciating my enthusiastic ministrations.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," She chanted above me, her hands moving to my head, holding me in place as I ran my tongue through the folds of her vagina. She tasted musky and sweet.

Pulling back for just a moment I slid my fingers between her folds as she looked down at me, her eyes hooded and slightly glazed.

Starting slowly I fingered her pussy, searching for her g-spot, smiling as she jerked when I found it. Moving my fingers quicker I dipped my head back down, wrapping my lips around her swollen clit.

Her fingers grasped and pulled at my hair painfully but I hardly noticed, I was busy eating out Jessica like my life depended on it.

"Ooooooh god you're gonna me cum, you're gonna maKE ME CUM!" she yelled, spasming against me as her thighs tightened around my head in climax.

Unclenching her legs I removed my fingers as I started kissing my way up her body.

"Holy shit," Jessica giggled. "You weren't kidding. I haven't cum that hard in a while."

Chuckling as I reached her breasts, I latched on to her right nipple, sucking it between my teeth.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." I said with a mouth full of titty.

Moving on from her breasts I kissed my way up her neck, hesitating briefly as I came face to face with her.

"You're absolutely stunning, you know that?"

Blushing again she craned her neck up and brought her lips against my own, kissing me softly for a moment before opening her mouth and pushing her eager tongue against my lips. Not wanting to deny anything to the woman of my fantasies I opened up and soon our tongues were fighting for control.

Wrapping her arms around me she pulled me against her as we made out. My rock hard shaft slid against her wet pussy lips as she balanced herself on the edge of the couch cushion. I'd wanted to fuck Jessica since we were teenagers and here I was, finally about to. But in case you forgot, I'm a professional. And part of this audition is showing all a girl has to offer.

Pulling myself away with a groan from each of us I stood back up and grabbed the camcorder on my desk.

"Why don't you grab one of those pillows and return the favor," I said

Sliding down the couch Jessica got on her knees before me and looked up into the camera as she wrapped her slender hand around my rod. Rubbing me slowly she flashed me a hungry smile before taking the tip of my penis in her mouth.

Bobbing her head up and down she wrapped her hand around the rest of my dick. Wringing it quickly back and forth she jerked me off as she focused her mouth on the top of my dick.

I pointed the camera around the side to show her other hand was already between her legs, rapidly jilling herself.

I moaned as she worked me, her braid bouncing behind her as her head dipped up and down. Reaching my free hand behind her head I wrapped that braid around my fist and took control, pushing her down further and further. Surprise lit my face as she started swallowing instead of gagging, taking my dick smoothly into her tight throat. Clearly Jessica knew how to deepthroat and was happy to show off the ability.

Her hands now resting on my thighs she kept me in her throat for another few moments before tapping, my dick making an obscene popping noise as it left the confines of her warm wet mouth.

Gasping she smiled back up at me, spittle dripping from her mouth onto her perfect breasts.

"Surprised you, didn't I? My ex may not have given head, but I like to think I've gotten very good at it." She said

"Oh I give you top marks for taking my dick down your throat on the first try. Now lets do it again."

In response she opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue and put her hands behind her back, waiting for me to use her mouth as I saw fit. Not wasting any time I wrapped her braid around my hand again and inserted my dick back into her open mouth. Immediately her tongue started moving, lashing my tip with quick movements.

12