Stories From the Couch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pushing deeper I started rocking her head back and forth, bringing her mouth from my tip all the way down to my root. Holding her there for a moment she started gulping again, massaging my dick with her throat. Pulling her back when I saw tears she inhaled and then slammed her mouth back down my dick, not giving me any time to recover from the intense sensations.

"Oh fuck yes, you're so fucking good at that!" I moaned. Looking down I noticed her hand was back between her thighs, fingering her now sopping pussy as she deepthroated my cock. I could feel my orgasm starting to bubble up and I wasn't interested in holding it in.

"I'm gonna cum," I groaned, her nose still grinding against my pelvis. Nodding her head in anticipation she started humming, adding even more stimulation to my already addled brain.

Without any more preamble I shoved my cock as deep as I could get it and started spewing. I held her in place until my entire load was gone, straight down her throat.

Panting I let go of her, my dick leaving the warm embrace of her mouth a slick string of spit still connecting us. Backing up slightly I aimed the camera right above her head.

"Open your mouth and face the camera." I directed.

Doing as I said she opened up wide and showed her empty mouth to the camera, proving she'd swallowed every last drop of my sperm.

Leaning down I kissed her again, not caring that her mouth tasted slightly salty.

"I can't wait any longer, I need you" I growled. "Sit back on the couch, and spread your legs again"

Scrambling back onto the couch Jessica did as I said, holding her legs open with both hands.

Lining myself up with her entrance I slid into her in one smooth motion. Groaning as I bottomed out inside of her, I was gratified to see a wide smile on Jessica's face as we finally started fucking.

"Ooh god damn your dick is so big," she moaned. "I can feel you in my fuckin guts."

I smirked at the high praise, pulling myself back till just my tip remained inside her. We both moaned as I slid back the other way, filling her up again.

Aiming the camera where our sexes were joined I sawed in and out of her setting a steady rhythm.

Fucking like this for several minutes I finally started to feel the burn in my hamstrings. Pulling out with a whine from Jessica, I directed her to stand up for a moment.

"Here, toss me one of those pillows," I said, clearing off what little was on my desk. Placing the pillow on the edge of the desk I discarded the hand held camera for the moment, anticipating needing both of my hands.

"Bend over my desk, just like that, yeah. Face that camera, right there."

I positioned myself behind her, taking in the sights of such a beautiful woman bent over and waiting for me.

Running my hands across her back they stopped on her perfect globes. Spreading her open I teased her opening with the tip of my dick, keeping it pressed there, but not quite pushing in.

"Please don't tease me! I need that big dick so bad," she said, pushing back against me, trying to get me back inside her.

Chuckling I gave her ass a playful swat. "So needy."

"Yeah baby, I'm a needy little slut," she said breathlessly, still trying to slide my dick back into her.

"That's ok, so am I" I said. Placing my hand on her shoulder for leverage, I slotted myself then slammed into her velvety tunnel.

"Ooo yes, just like that baby, just like that!" She whined, her ass already pumping back at me.

I set a quick pace, my hips making a lewd slapping sound against her ass. With the amount of times I'd fantasized about this exact situation in my youth I was still having trouble believing it was real. But with the way her pussy clenched around my dick with each thrust, and with the sounds coming from the woman beneath me it was starting to sink in.

"Keeping going baby, oh please keep going," she moaned. "Fucking shit I'm gonna cum again!"

Hey pussy clenched and spasmed around my shaft as she came, her body stiffening underneath me. I didn't give her any rest though, riding her through the climax.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, so good, FUCK!" she shouted. I was somehow close to cumming again myself, but I had other plans, desiring to string this out as long as possible.

I pulled out of her still twitching pussy, leaning down to kiss along her spine, whispering words of encouragement.

"You're doing great Jessica. How are your legs? Think we can move on to some cowgirl?" I asked

Standing up a little shakily she stretched, pushing her tits proudly in the air. Leaning into me she tilted her head up for a kiss, one I was only too glad to give her. We made out for a minute before my need caught up with me again. Steering her back to the couch I sat down first, beckoning for her to sit in my lap.

Sitting on me face first we kissed for another couple minutes, her wet slit grinding against my cock. Pushing her up a bit I aimed my dick at her hole, sliding her down onto me as we both sighed at the renewed connection.

Moving her hips from side to side she kept my dick deep within her, grinding herself against my pelvis. I kissed down her neck before attacking her breasts, suckling one nipple then the other into my mouth. Everyone has a favorite position and for me that was this one. Something about sitting face to face like this felt so intimate that it really got my motor running.

Jessica stopped her steady grinding only to start bouncing, pushing her ass up and then dropping it back down. Pumping my hips up to meet her we lost ourselves in the lustful beat our bodies were playing.

Moving my hands to her ass I helped her pump herself on my rod, sweat moans and sour obscenities flowing from her mouth.

"How is it so good?" she moaned "so fucking good!"

Riding me faster now her moans turned into a chant of "yes, yes, yes" each time our hips met. I was starting to lose control when all of a sudden, she stiffened, a soft whimpering releasing from her as she came yet again on my cock.

This time I couldn't help myself, letting loose my own orgasm, my cock twitching and pulsating inside her. As soon as my orgasm started, she started grinding her hips against mine, her twitching pussy trying to milk me for everything I had. God did she succeed. We sat there for what felt like years cumming against each other.

Finally we came down from the peak of our climaxes, panting and moaning. Leaning down she caught my lips again, her tongue shoving itself in my mouth. We made out with sloppy kisses as my cum started leaking out around my slowly softening dick. I might be able to cum twice in relatively quick succession, but I'm only human. I think we both knew the audition was finally over.

Breaking our kiss Jessica stood up, our combined cum dripping out of her. Shuffling over to the pile of stuff I'd moved off my desk she found the tissues, grabbing a couple and cleaning herself up as best she could with thin paper.

"Well fuck, that was amazing," I said standing up myself

"I'll say. I've never cum three times like that before. You've got some sort of magic dick or something, cause wow." She said, still holding a tissue to prevent anything else dripping out of her well fucked pussy.

"So... why don't we get cleaned up, shower is just right over here. Then we can discuss what you want to do with this tape. Sound good?" I asked.

"God I could use a nice hot shower right about now. Will you join me?" She asked, her million dollar smile back on her face.

Kissing her one more time I nodded, supremely glad that she had come in today. Not every day you get to live a fantasy.

12