Stories of Richa Ch. 01

Story Info
Stories of me and my girlfriend.
810 words
4.19
9.7k
4
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18 years of age.

No condoms in any of my stories.

Richa 40

Pearl 45

William 35

Suresh (me) 50

This is a series I am starting on Richa, my girlfriend. If you like them please vote so that I will continue narrating her experiences.

I first met Richa with Pearl, a mutual acquaintance. At that time I was 40 and Richa was 30. Richa was not married at the time.

Richa's boobs were a small 32A, her lips were covered in lip gloss and she was wearing a blue skirt with a white top. The padded t shirt bra enhanced her boobs and they were so inviting I wanted to take them in my mouth. Her hips were small and she was petite. Her stilettos increased her height.

The moment I saw Richa I knew I wanted her. She was just so beautiful. Though her boobs were small, her padded bra gave a lift to her breasts so that their size was enhanced.

Richa was fond of frocks, tubeless dresses, skirt blouse, tops etc. Her voice was like nectar and she spoke perfect convent English. When we went out her dresses normally displayed her perfect legs. Her stilettos had a magical effect. Men and women both looked at us as a perfect couple.

Once I went to a restaurant with Richa, another friend (45) and my wife. At the end of the meal I just couldnt resist and gave Richa a hug and a wild kiss on the lips right in front of my wife. Someone in the restaurant said "see how much he loves his wife." My wife was understanding and came and gave both of us a big hug with her boobs coming on me.

The story for this episode

It was October and Oktoberfest festival was on. I had passes and Richa went with me to this hotel where the festival was being celebrated.

Richa was wearing a yellow pastel frock, pearl necklace and earrings. We took our seats and after some time went for a dance. Richa was grooving to the music. The psychedelic lights had a mesmerizing effect. The effect of the mixture of blue, red, yellow green and other lights made her look the prettiest girl and her sexual moves in the dance had me and a number of onlookers mesmerized under her spell.

After a half hour on the dance floor a tall lanky white male came and tapped my shoulder indicating he wanted a dance with Richa. She looked at his handsome frame, he looked around 35 and his bulge was visible. She indicated that she would like to dance with him. The two of them then danced for an hour or so.

At the end of that time all of us sat at the table. His name was William, he was an airline pilot and had just flown in from Saudi Arabia. He was dying for female company. He spoke of the various sexual experiences he had had. He also said he found going to Saudi very dull because he could not get a woman to fuck there. He invited us to his room for a drink.

The three of us went to his room on the 10th floor from where we could see the Sea. All of us became comfortable and removed footwear. After some time Richa sat on the bed. Her panties were clearly seen and she opened her top frock buttons. William immediately got a hardon and also moved to the bed.

Richa and I were swingers and she indicated that he could open her frock. William immediately put her frock up, opened her bra and started sucking. I in the meantime opened his trouser, his cock was out and he was straight into Richa's pussy. He was banging her and she was in ecstasy "MMMMM OOOOH AAAH FUCK ME HARDER DEEPER MAKE ME CUM." This was all the encouragement William needed and he banged her for nearly an hour.

William and Richas mixed juices were now on her legs and I started to lick them and eat the creampie from her pussy. Richa was swallowing the cum from William's cock and he was in ecstasy now.

The taste of the cum was so great that it mesmerized me. I love creampies and the taste of Richa's pussy and smell wer driving me crazy. In between I was saying "Richa you are beautiful, you have the best pussy."

Richa was saying "Suresh I love your tongue. Give me your cock now. I immediately put my cock in her pussy and started ramming her."

William was in heat and started sucking Richas boobs.

Richa was in heaven with the man she loved and the stranger from Europe banging her. The whole night passed away with the three of us banging and fucking each other.