Stories of the Coast

Story Info
Erotic experiences with friends on the NSW coast.
6.1k words
4.17
8.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1

The coast of NSW remains a highlight of my time in Australia. At that time, at least, there were many places that attracted very few visitors. Maybe they were not so accessible or, more likely, didn't have the attractions that many vacationers seem to require. We often rented a cottage in D. Officially it was for six people but we vaguely knew the owners and so we were often there with a gang of ten or twelve. We'd fish, swim, sunbathe and hike in the hills. It was a time of life when we had a lot of outdoor activities. In a small place like D, come an evening you had to make your own entertainment. We sang, laughed and gossiped about those of our friends who weren't there. This meant we often had a skin full and the next morning was hard. In those days I didn't drink much.

In Australia I enjoyed the early morning before it got hot. I found peace and tranquillity. I got into the habit of getting up really early and going for a run along the beach. D was situated on a rocky outcrop with beaches to the right and left. The one to the right was almost a kilometre in length and early in the morning it was deserted. I used to strip off and run the length of the beach and back totally naked. To get to the beach one had to climb down a rocky gully, but it really wasn't very difficult.

One trip, I think we numbered ten, the Friday night had been a bit heavy on the booze and on the Saturday morning everyone was comatose when I went for my run. Or so I thought! I crept out and made my way to the headland in order to climb down to the beach. I got to the place where I started my descent when a voice behind me said: "So where are you off to?"

It was Sue. Her partner, Bruce, was a colleague of mine. It was their first time in D. I felt obliged to tell her that I usually went for a run along the beach early in the morning. She asked if she could join me. Obviously it would have been strange deny her request so we climbed down the rocks to the sea. I wasn't too concerned about the climb because, although I didn't know her well, she looked pretty athletic. I was however a bit put off because I was going to miss my run in the buff. Maybe I showed some hesitation because she said she felt she wasn't really welcome. That wasn't true but it did irritate me and so I told her that normally I did my run naked. I don't know what I expected but I certainly didn't expect her reply: "Sounds fun! Mind if I join you?"

I said that was fine and she said I should just concentrate on running. I knew what she meant and I really didn't know how easy that would be. Our group of friends, well they were all young, athletic and, I suppose, good looking. We got to the beach and I stripped off. I had a place where I left my clothes and flip-flops. When I showed her she stripped off as well. I tried not to look - but come on - it doesn't work. She was a really attractive girl with a good figure. Almost as neat as my wife, whom I hoped would never discover what Sue and I were up to. Sue was about half a head shorter than me and had thick black hair. She had a roundish face with prominent cheekbones, which you hardly looked at because of her big, bright blue, eyes. Other than her head and her bush she appeared totally hairless. My guess was that she waxed. She had a pert bottom and her tits were what I believe is called athletic, meaning smallish but firm.

We set off running down the beach and, as usual, there was no one there.

I do some athletics as a hobby and so as we got half way along I did what I normally do. Some cartwheels, some handstands and some saltos. Sue tried to do the same and she could manage a good cartwheel but she missed something of a feel for the balance in order to do a handstand. I said I'd help her but this was a mistake of sorts because of course when I supported her at the height of her handstand I was looking down at her pussy. Oh my! That looked good. She had smooth pussy lips with no protruding inner labia. The pubic hair was what I can only describe as a short moustache above what must have been her clitoral hood. I developed an erection, which didn't go down as we ran further. She noticed but that was hardly surprising. All she said was: "You keep Willy to yourself. Don't think for a moment that we're going to fuck!"

Well the lady says: "No!"

So, you do your best, even though it's bloody uncomfortable running with a boner. The bloody thing bashed from side to side but hardly subsided. We reached the end of the beach and turned round to run back. Sue said: "I can see you're good at athletics but how flexible are you?"

She clearly was more flexible than I was but in doing the exercises I was treated (only word I can think of) to more detailed views of her body. Her breasts, her gorgeous arse and of course her pussy. John Thomas reacted as you might expect. She just laughed and said: "Last one back buys the first beer tonight."

I honestly thought I'd be faster but she good really put on a turn of speed and so she was ahead of me when we got back to the clothes. She said: "Do you just go back now?"

I was a little annoyed because she'd beaten me and since she was obviously provoking me, I said: "Mostly yes, but sometimes I masturbate."

I expected her to be shocked, but she just said: "I can't believe you'd do that here!"

She was right! I said, pointing: "No I have a nice private place there, between the rocks, looking out to sea."

She just said: "Show me!

Now I have to say I was really in need of release and so I agreed. You had to squeeze between to big boulders - carefully not to get scratched. The there was a platform that was shielded from houses by the boulders and from the beach by outcrops of rock. The morning sun was on the rocks so it wasn't unpleasant to lean back against them. Ahead was the, empty, Pacific Ocean. She said: "Go on then!"

My dick was already throbbing and I started stroking it the way I like it. There are very few women who can pull me off the way I can do it myself. I was involved with myself and therefore didn't immediately notice that Sue was fingering herself as well. As soon as I saw that I couldn't hold it any longer and I shot my stream of cum onto the rocks. The first burst must have gone well over a meter. It took a little while to drain myself (actually it probably wasn't long at all) but it seemed to be enough time for Sue to reach her climax as well. Sue just grinned at me and said: "Time to go back!"

We dressed again (not that you wear much in that climate) climbed back up to D. and walked back to the house. I don't think anyone noticed us return.

2

A few weeks later we went to D. again. It was pretty much the same group -probably one couple less. That Friday night I had more to drink than I usually do and so on the Saturday morning I was a little hung over. The majority of the gang decided to go fishing. I excused myself by saying that I didn't feel up to a small boat. My wife, Anne, also backed out! That didn't surprise me because she was easily seasick. Sue also said she'd give it a miss. That left the three of us and I suggested we just go and tank some sun. On the other side of the rocky headland from my running beach was a small cove with a white sand beach. It was rather difficult to get to. The beach was between the ocean and a cliff face, which might have been an easy climb for a mountaineer but it wasn't for me. The access was via the headland and was a relatively easy climb down (or up). A consequence was that this beach was usually totally deserted - as it was that Saturday.

We were all wearing flip-flops, the girls were in bikinis and I was in my swimming trunks. I had a rucksack with our beach towels, some bottles of water and sunblock. We laid out our towels above the high water line and Anne said: " So! Togs off!"

She kicked off her flip-flops, slid out of her bikini bottom and undid the top. Anne looks fantastic at the best of times, but she's totally stunning when naked. She has long blond hair and full, firm breasts with prominent nipples that are easy to arouse. She henna coloured pubic hair, which she keeps nicely trimmed. I didn't realize until I'd been dating her for three months that she dyed her pubes. She told me she didn't like their natural colour. Anne's a little shorter than me with lovely long legs and a bum to die for. I wasn't so surprised that she'd stripped off because we'd sun-baked on this beach before, but never in the presence of someone else.

I followed her lead by stepping out of my flip-flops and taking off my trunks. Sue shrugged and started to strip off as well. When she stepped out of her bikini bottoms I couldn't help notice the string of a tampon hanging out of her pussy. I find this erotic for some reason, but especially because Sue has pussy lips that must be waxed they're so smooth. My cock started to misbehave. Anne noticed right away but instead of being annoyed she just laughed and gave me a peck on the cheek and squeezed my balls gently. That just made me harder. Anne and I didn't have bikini/speado lines because we sun-baked regularly, on the beach, in our private back garden and occasionally on a hike in the outback. Sue obviously didn't spend so much time starkers because her tan lines were evident. That has its own appeal. We spread out our beach towels and flopped down on them. Anne said: "Hey Steve, can you cream my back?"

I don't think she had a double meaning but sunblock is very important in the Australian climate. I have a way of doing this that is more like a massage. I enjoy it and it always gives me a boner and it usually ends with sex. I start with the feet, even going between the toes. There's a place just in the middle of the foot that seems to generate relaxation, almost to the point of being an aphrodisiac. Then I move up the leg I started on rubbing in but also massaging the muscles. This requires that the legs are slightly parted, so you get your first glimpse of heaven. By that I mean pussy! After the calf comes the thigh. Then over to the other leg making sure to surreptitiously part the legs as much as possible. Once the legs are oiled I start on the buttocks. Anne has lovely firm buttocks and she enjoys having them kneaded. When we're by ourselves I also anoint the crack between her buttocks and accidentally on purpose brush her vagina. This time when I did this she said: "Heh Steve! I can do my own fanny!"

That was OK, because the next stage is to start on the shoulders and upper arms.

This means I was sitting astride her back that enabled me to slide my erection between the cheeks of her arse and slide it back and forth. I had expected another protest but it didn't come. I noticed Sue watching with a grin on her face. Anne also noticed Sues smile and said to me: "Come on! Stop enjoying yourself and finish the job."

Sue chimed in: "You still have to do me."

Whereupon Anne said to me: "Do that! But behave yourself when your oiling Sue!"

The warning was clear and not unexpected and so I started putting sunscreen on Sue using the same procedure. Because Sue apparently waxed her labia, the view of her pussy, with the tampon string still hanging out, made me even harder, if that was possible. I did behave myself whilst on top of Sue but it took enormous willpower not to simple ejaculate onto her back. When I'd done Anne said: "Your turn now Steve."

I flopped face down on my beach towel with my boner buried between the towel and my stomach. Sue took to oiling my shoulders, back and arms but in doing so was rubbing her labia against the hair of my neck and lower head. In those days I had a crew cut and rather wiry hair and I'm pretty sure she was enjoying herself. However I wasn't paying too much attention because Anne had taken to oiling my legs and buttocks. She was exerting just the right amount of pressure with just the right amount of movement to cause my cock to slide back and forth in a most delicious way. I was so wound up I couldn't hold it anymore and I ejaculated onto my towel. I thought maybe Anne hadn't noticed but when she finished with the sunblock she patted my bum and whispered in my ear: " Good boy!"

We lay there for some time, soaking up the sun, occasionally gossiping about mutual acquaintances. Then Anne jumped up and said: "Time to cool off!"

She raced into the sea. I carefully got up, trying to disguise from Sue the damp patch on my beach towel. Rather than racing into the sea Sue headed for the rocks under the cliff edge. When she came back, I couldn't help noticing that there was no tampon string visible anymore.

We had a fantastic time in the water! I was glad that I'd had my orgasm because otherwise it would have been agony. Instead it was very, very nice. Swimming between each others legs was fun, especially because Anne goosed me a few times. I also enjoyed throwing the girls into the air and watching them splash back into the surf. There was a lot of physical contact, not only between the girls and me, but also between the two of them. When we came out of the water both of them had beautifully erect nipples. Sue had very prominent areola, despite the fact that Annes breasts were larger than Sues.

We played leapfrog to get dry. I can recommend naked leapfrog, as a way of seeing all there is to see of someone! Then it was back to our beach towels for more sunbaking. I didn't get to apply the sunblock to the girl's fronts, they did it themselves and I could have sworn that Sue was enjoying it slightly more than was necessary. When I looked at her questioningly, she said: "A disadvantage of waxed labia is that you have to protect them from the sun very carefully."

I shrugged as I rubbed myself in. I must have nodded off because I woke with Anne stroking my penis in an absent-minded manner. The old boy started to respond in the usual way and both Sue and Anne noticed what was happening. They laughed and then proceeded to take it in turns to stroke my hardening shaft. I'm circumcised and, probably as a consequence, my glans is very prominent. It means that gentle caressing of my frenulum is easily done, and Anne knew exactly what to do. Sue was a fast learner and she decided that her mouth and tongue could also do a good job. My breathing was becoming faster so, in the hope of prolonging things a bit, I started massaging Ann's mons. When I slid my hand further between her legs I felt the wetness of her cunt. I then turned my attention to Sue and her lovely smooth pussy lips. She enjoyed the gentle massage but when I tried to slide my finger inside she gently pushed my hand away. She said: "Hey Anne! Fancy a competition to see who can get off first?"

Anne laughed: "OK Sue. Steve can watch us. He'll probably cum before we do."

It was more than a little erotic watching the two naked girls, lying on beach towels, massaging their cunts whilst I stood gently stroking my cock. I wasn't sure how this would go because I'm not really an exhibitionist, but I was surprised at how much I was enjoying not only watching them but also masturbating in front of them. I was able to walk around them getting a good view from every angle. They graduated from massaging the lips and clitoral hood to inserting a couple of fingers whilst caressing a breast. That makes it sound as if they were working in synchrony, but that wasn't true. They obviously had different rhythms that worked best for them. Obviously I knew the signs when Anne was getting to climax and before long she started to buck and groan. This seemed to encourage Sue who now had four fingers in her cunt. Anne was still the winner and came to a shuddering climax, thighs and arse moving about as if she was having a seizure. Sue wasn't far behind. She was making little squealing noises and then she came with what was more of a shout than a groan. She lay, with her fingers still in her cunt, panting and finally sighing with contentment. Not surprisingly I wasn't far off my own climax. I wanted to show them how far I could spurt and so I turned sideways to them. As I upped the tempo of my strokes I noticed I had their full attention. Then I shot my load. It must have been a good meter! Of course the second jerk is nothing like as impressive and after that there was little more than a dribble. I was not really surprised by the modest quantity of semen because I had come once already. Sue said: "Time for another dip!"

So that's what we did, followed by another round of anointing our backs with sunblock. I'm ashamed to say that my dick was a bit sore and did not respond very enthusiastically to rubbing in the girls beautiful bodies. When we turned over again to roast our fronts, Sue started to rub Anne in with sunblock. She spent a little more time than was strictly necessary on Annes breasts and pubic mound. Anne reciprocated when she oiled in Sue. Sue was enjoying it and whispered to Anne not to stop. Anne carried on rubbing for a bit but then went to lie on top of Sue positioning herself so that one of Anne's legs was between her thighs and she could grind her fanny against it. After a while they switched to pleasuring each other with their fingers. I couldn't object because I was still fairly useless in the erection department. I could, and did, however join in with my hand.

I was caressing breasts and fingering cunts when the girls took a breather from pleasing each other. Once I was able to get my lips and tongue onto Sues smooth pussy. I could feel the hardness of her clit as I alternately sucked and licked it. Anne asked if she could have a go and why not, because I then got to eat my wifes pussy. I know she likes it, but sometimes I find the hairs a little off putting, especially if you have to spit one out. Anne was obviously doing the right thing by Sue who had started to moan and sigh, pulling Annes head harder down onto her vagina. Then Sue came, and came and came. Anne occasionally has multiple orgasms but I'd never seen her go into the paroxysms that Sue was experiencing. My poor cock was getting hard again. Anne noticed and said: "I want you inside me Steve!"

So, we fucked! Straight missionary position! It's Anne's favourite and I did my best not to disappoint her. She didn't take long to cum. I could feel her vagina contracting as she reached orgasm. This triggered my climax, which drained me of what little ejaculate I still had. Sue was still coming down from her high when we'd finished. We decided that that was enough for one day so after a brief dip we dried off and went back to the house.

3

Two weeks later we were back at D. for a midweek break. It was a relatively small group this time, eight of us in total, including Sue and her partner Bruce. The group split evenly between those who wanted to go shopping in D. and those that didn't. Bruce, Sue, Anne and I decided to go for a hike. It was a bit cloudy and not especially hot, so a bit of exercise seemed attractive. There was a hill just outside D. called Mount D., the top of which was relatively free of vegetation and promised some good views. I'd been told there was a path of sorts and so we wouldn't have to hack our way through the bush. This more or less determined our dress: shorts, T-shirts, knee length socks and hiking boots. I took a rucksack with bottles of water, a few tinnies and a bite to eat for lunch.

We drove to the base of Mount D. and judging by the absence of other vehicles we were the only ones hiking that morning. The path started off relatively flat but soon we were climbing fairly steeply and I, at least was starting to sweat a bit. We took a breather for a mouthful of water and when we were about to set off again Sue said: "We're going to do the first naked climb of Mount D.!"

She proceeded to take off her T-shirt. She didn't really need a bra and she wasn't wearing one! Then she stepped out of her shorts and panties. The rest of us looked a bit askance but Anne said: "Oh why not. It will be fun!"

12