Stories of the Coast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She also took off her T-shirt and bra and pulled off her shorts and panties. Sue said: "OK guys you can stop drooling. We'll race you to the top! Oh, and Steve, don't forget to bring our clothes."

With that the two girls just wearing knee length socks and hiking boots started jogging up the slope. Bruce and I looked at each other, shrugged and stripped off as well. By the time I had gathered all the discarded clothes and stashed them in the rucksack the girls were out of sight around a bend in the path. Bruce and I started jogging. I hoped we wouldn't meet anyone, but then realised that the girls would be the first to meet any hikers coming down. That meant that Bruce and I would be less of a surprise. I've noticed that older folk don't mind seeing naked girls but are much less keen on encountering naked men. I'm not so enamoured of running naked because your cock tends to swing from side to side. This can be pleasant except if you become tumescent. Bruce and I were a little enlarged because the sight of the two girls in socks and boots was rather erotic. I tried hard not to think of them and so managed to prevent a full-blown stiffy. Bruce was succeeding less well - but that was his problem. I had the rucksack, which made me a bit slower but he kindly stayed pace with me rather than loping ahead.

The path curved around the "mountain" which meant that we never caught a glimpse of the girls until we were getting near the summit where there were some rocks that had to be scaled. There they were half way up the slope! A couple of pert little bums with an occasional fleeting view of pussy. Bruce and I stopped to admire them before starting our own climb. This was hindered by the fact that both Bruce and I were now pretty much erect. When the girls got to the top, Anne turned round and shouted encouragement at us. She also made some joke about rocks and hard places, whilst mimicking a wanking movement. I gave her a one-finger salute, but she only told me that the finger was no use where I was! Neither of the girls was in a very modest pose, with legs apart giving us guys a nice view of tits and cunts.

When Bruce and I reached the summit, the girls were admiring the view. The temperate rainforest stretched for perhaps a kilometre before reaching the sea. There was a sort of viewing platform with a railing at waist height, probably installed because the drop to the forest although not enormous, was quite sheer. As you often find in recreation places in Australia there was a wooden picnic table and to one side a crude BBQ. The girls were holding the railing with legs slightly parted in what must surely have been a pose.

I needed no encouragement. I came up behind Anne and slid my erection gently into her fanny. Luckily she was quite wet, but still needed to lean a bit further forward to get the angle right. I grasped her hips and started humping her. Bruce was doing pretty much the same to Sue and when I looked at him he grinned and gave me a quick thumbs up. I've told you that Anne's preference for sex was the missionary position, but mine was very much what I was doing then. The disadvantage was that I wasn't going to last very long if I kept on pumping away.

In an attempt to delay things I moved my hands from Anne's hips onto her breasts and caressed them a while and then suddenly I clasped her firmly and lifted her off the ground. This was a bit of a strain on my dick but I was so hard it didn't flop out. We walked with difficulty, because we were still joined, over to the picnic table where with a little help from Anne I was able to sit down with her on my lap and my cock still firmly embedded in her cunt. I started caressing her breasts whilst she started moving up and down on my shaft. I'd not paid much attention to what Bruce and Sue had been up to, but I noticed out of the corner of my eye that Sue was lying on the table and Bruce was thrusting into her from the front holding onto one of her legs.

Anne must also have noticed this because she suddenly got off me and indicated that she wanted the same position as our friends had taken up. She lay down the other way round to Sue so that their heads were positioned almost next to each other. I rubbed the head of my penis against the moist entry to Anne's fanny thereby stimulating her clitoris. I did this for a while until she told me to stop teasing and then I slid inside her. I could and did rub her mons whilst I was thrusting in and out. Slow long strokes! Across the other end of the table Bruce was doing pretty much the same, though with more tempo. The girls had turned their faces towards each other and were kissing and nibbling at each other.

Bruce had released Sue's leg and was holding onto her hips. This meant that he could free his hands. When he did, he made a sign with his hands, which means "Change!" The meaning was clear and although I was happy enough with the idea I wondered how the girls would like it. When Bruce and I withdrew our members from their warm, moist environments and moved to the other end of the table the girls looked at each other for a moment and nodded to each other that this was OK. So I slid myself into Sue's welcoming cunt. She was nice and tight and her clit was very prominent. I messed about rubbing the end of my shaft up and down her pussy lips and over her clit, but she obviously wanted me buried inside her and I was happy to oblige. I lifted her legs so that they were on my shoulders and with my hands caressing her breasts I started thrusting in and out. I was glad to see that Sue was near climax because I knew I wouldn't be able to hold out much longer. When she came, with the same squealing sound followed by a long groan I noticed on the beach, I felt the spasms of her vagina and could hardly hold out. I was worried because although I knew Anne was on the pill, I did not know whether Sue took precautions against getting pregnant. When I tried to pull out, she almost screamed: "Not yet! Keep going!"

So, I did! A few thrusts later I came. My ejaculation seemed to take an age, and Sue totally drained me. I bent over and kissed her on the lips. At that moment Anne reached climax and with a bit of a twist I was able to kiss her too. Bruce was still pumping away, but he probably had also some misgivings about ejaculating inside my wife. He pulled out and sprayed his semen onto Annes belly. I was beginning to deflate and so I pulled out of Sues pussy. And helped her off the table. My cum was dripping out of her fanny and indeed she made every effort to get rid of as much as she could. Bruce had helped Anne off the table and had found some lichen with which to roughly clean up Annes stomach.

At first, we were at a loss for words then I broke the silence with: "That was great! Thanks ladies! Maybe we should do this again sometime but right now how about some lunch?"

It was a very simple lunch. A tinny of Cold Gold (KB) each and some BLT sandwiches I'd made before we set off. The conversation was muted because I think we all realised that we'd come to a situation that we all had to digest. Then again no one made any attempt to get dressed. When we'd finished our modest lunch, Bruce packed the remnants in the rucksack, and we set off back down the "mountain". Climbing down the first bit was a bit trickier than climbing up had been. Bruce and I were a bit taller than the girls, so we didn't find it so hard. The girls, however, needed a bit of a hand down. Fine by me because I was able to grab Anne by the waist and nuzzle her tits. I felt it was necessary to show that I very much fancied her, despite our recent partner swap. Bruce did the same for Sue which had the effect of making him hard again. Sue said: "Christ Bruce! Don't you ever get enough? If you want more, you'll have to catch me!"

With that she shot off down the hill, leaving the three of us to run after. Bruce had the rucksack and a boner and so he was a bit slower than Anne and I. We had almost caught up with Sue when round the bend came two girls on their way up. They were wearing light summer dresses and were obviously not out for serious hiking. I think all of us were a bit embarrassed by our nudity, but especially Bruce who had caught up and was very distinctly erect. The two girls first looked shocked but then the longhaired one said: "I can see you've been enjoying yourselves, especially you Bluey!"

Bruce had slightly red hair and down-under anyone with red hair inevitably gets called bluey. Bruce didn't bat an eyelid! He grinned and said: "Want a better look? Perhaps you'd fancy a feel as well?"

Sue looked shocked but then she and Anne started laughing. The two girls took this as an OK and the long haired one walked up to Bruce and started stroking his shaft. Sue moved up behind him and started massaging his buttocks. The short haired girl walked up to me and gently fondled my balls which had an immediate and very obvious effect. Anne came up behind the short-haired girl and started to fondle her breasts. It looked at first as if she might object, but no! The girls dress was buttoned up the front and tentatively Anne started to unbutton it. This required two hands, but I could still use my own hands to caress her. There wasn't too much to caress because frankly she was rather flat chested. This had the advantage that it was easy for me to pull her rather flimsy sport bra up and gently tweak her nipples. These became hard immediately. In the mean-time Anne had slipped her left hand inside the girls panties and was busy massaging her fanny.

I looked over to see how our friends were doing. They'd got down to things much faster than we had. The short haired girl was bent over with her dress pulled down over her tits and up above her waist. Her panties were round her ankles and Bruce was pounding her pussy from behind. Sue stood to the side of them and was stroking the short haired girl's breast with one hand and Bruces buttocks with the other. The shorthaired girl was moaning and panting. It seemed that she wasn't far off climax. It made me think that she must already have been pretty excited, and I wondered if the two girls got off together. Anne and I changed position so that I was in front of the longhaired girl. Anne grasped her breasts from behind and I pushed her panties to the side. She had a Brazilian, which together with her flat chest made me wonder just how old she was. I felt the entrance to her vagina with the head of my dick. Boy oh boy was she wet! My cock is average in length but rather thick. I didn't want to cause any pain, so I slid into her gently. Lovely! She was tight and wet. I started slowly sliding in and out of her and then pulled out to run the head of my dick against her smooth, hairless pussy lips. She told me not to tease so I slammed back into her cunt and upped the tempo of my strokes. This clearly did the trick because she started panting and groaning and then with a shriek she came. I pulled out because I wasn't sure if I should cum inside her.

I looked at the other three and it was clear that the shorthaired girl had also reached orgasm - indeed she was still shaking against Sue. Bruce had also pulled out and both he and I stood there with our erections and a burning need to have a happy end. The longhaired girl said; "Let's watch the boys get their rocks off!"

The other girls laughed in agreement. So, there we stood, Bruce and I, wanking like a pair of pros with the four girls cheering us on. If it was a contest Bruce won, both in the time it took and the amount of semen he shot out. After my orgasm at the top of the mount I had more trouble cumming but the girls clustered round me and I climaxed again even if I only produced a little more than a dribble. I gave Anne a peck on the cheek and Bruce kissed Sue. The two girls, long and short haired, adjusted their clothing and with blown kisses and a wave set off up the hill. After they had disappeared around the bend the four of us got dressed and returned to the car. We drove back to D. I suppose that evening we were a bit muted and, after dinner, the four of us went to bed early. The other four of our group had lazed around the back yard after returning from shopping and they partied on into the early hours. I hardly noticed.

12