Storm Aftermath

Story Info
Staying with my Aunt after the tropical storm.
1.9k words
4.35
76.7k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My aunt, Amy, is 61. She lives alone and during the recent tropical storm she was left without power for several days. The entire neighborhood had no lights but other than no power most of the damage to the neighborhood seemed minor. She had gas and water.

Most of the damage seem to be from trees and tree limbs down.

Fortunately my mother and I live in another part of town that basically came through the storm in good shape.

My mother and I went to my Aunt's house to help her and her neighbors clean up but at the end of the first day the power was still out.

Aunt Amy could have easily spent her nights at our house but we knew she would opt to stay at home despite not having any power.

My mother was thoughtful enough to bring a cooler full of ice, water, soda and a few cold cuts.

My mother also insisted I stay the night with Aunt Amy if the power did not come on before it was dark. Unfortunately, the power did not come back on before dark.

Aunt Amy was prepared with several battery powered lanterns with timers and several of those head bands with lights attached.

Once darkness fell the silence in the house and the neighborhood was strange. Kind of eerie.

After we ate and showered my aunt put on one of the head band flash lights and tried to read a book. She ended up falling asleep on the sofa and I fell asleep in her queen bed.

Aunt Amy was a big woman. Not fat, just big and tall. I've heard her referred to as "Big Sexy." She did have a big, full and fine booty.

I feel asleep in her bed and woke up about 10:30 PM.

I got up to see if she had fallen asleep on the sofa and was pleasantly surprised at what I saw.

There was my aunt, in the glow of one of the lanterns with one leg draped over the back of the sofa, the other on the floor, slip pulled up around her waist and no panties on.

Her head was cocked back and she was furiously fingering her clit.

I couldn't believe my eyes but I was enjoying every minute of it.

After about 3 minutes her pace increased and she threw her hips upward, closed her legs tightly and let out a deep sexy moan.

Only then did I hear her breathing heavily and I watch intently as she buried her fingers in her cunt and wet them with her juices.

She then inserted her fingers in her mouth and sucked them dry.

Wow.

Still I couldn't believe my eyes and I slowly backed out of the hallway and hoped she would not see me.

I got back in bed and resisted the urge to masturbate. All I could think about was seeing my Aunt there furiously fingering her cunt.

Eventually I dozed off to sleep but was awaken about 1:30 AM from the movement of the bed when my aunt got in bed.

Almost immediately she got back up and turned down the light on the lantern.

I didn't move or make a sound but I could clearly see her outline from the light coming from the lantern.

She had her back to me but bent over right near me and remove her panties and her slip.

I almost came right there looking at her big ass.

Still I didn't say a word and again the movement of the bed got my attention when she laid down.

I guess she knew or sensed that I was not asleep because after a few minutes she asked me, "James, did you enjoy what you saw in the living room?"

I didn't mean for you to see that but when you live alone like I do, you make due with what you have and I take care of business when I am horny.

When I turned to look at her all I saw was her nakedness. Her big tits, hips and thick bush.

I couldn't say a word and all she said was "Why don't you come over here and get you some?"

She didn't have to ask twice.

I removed my shorts and as I moved between her legs to mount her she reached for my dick and guided it into her.

She was moist and I buried it all in her.

She loudly said, "Yes, that's it. There is nothing like the feel of a real dick."

With that she grabbed my buttock with one hand and wrapped the other around my back.

Aunt Amy had me in a vice like grip and said, "Stop moving. Just let me fuck you."

I was on top but she held me in place and fucked me good from her position.

She kept rotating her hips and saying "It been a long time since I had some good hard dick."

About five minutes passed before she screamed, "I'm cumming, oh yesssssss, I'm cumming!"

I stayed on top of her and could feel her wetness around my still hard dick.

She fucked me good. WOW!

She pushed me off her after a few minutes and got the lantern and went to the bathroom. She returned after a minute or two and said she needed to wipe the cum away before it ran out on the bed.

Aunt Amy bluntly asked me, "James, do you eat pussy?"

My only reply was, "I'll eat you."

She positioned herself on the edge of the bed, raised her leg and held her legs up with her hands.

With that she just said, "Eat as much as you want!"

When I stuck my tongue in her pussy she moaned slightly and she immediately reached down and spread the lips of her cunt.

She told me to lick her clit with my tongue, just like a dog. It must have felt good to her because she literally went wild.

She loudly proclaimed, "I love getting my cunt licked. It has been so long since I had a good tonguing."

Aunt Amy squeezed my head between her thighs. It was like I was in a vice grip and for a moment or so I could not pry her legs apart. Finally she relaxed.

Her clit stood out proudly through her hairy bush and I played with the tip of her clit with the tip of my tongue.

Aunt Amy was beside herself.

She said, "Ooooooooooooooooh your tongue feels so good. Eat my pussy James. Take your time and eat my pussy as long as you want."

Her legs were thrashing back and forth and she was rubbing the top of my head so hard I thought she was going rub a ball spot in it.

I must admit she did wonders for my ego but sounds like it had been a long time since she had a real tongue or a hard dick.

Despite being only 20 years old I was old enough to see that she just wanted a hard dick and some tongue and I just happen to be at the right place at the right time.

Lucky me!

When she squeezed my head tight between her legs I felt her shiver. She got wetter and then relaxed.

Aunt Amy said, "stick your tongue in my pussy and taste my cum."

Her cunt was really wet and my tongue felt her thick cum almost immediately. A little slimy and warm but I have never tasted a woman cum before.

IT GOT ME A LITTLE MORE ENERGIZED!

I turned her big ass over on her stomach and told her to get on her hands and knees. She got in the position without hesitation.

I mounted her doggie style and buried my cock in her with one stroke.

I could hear air escape from her pussy when I got in deep and some of her cum had dripped on the bed.

I pumped her as hard as I could. I couldn't get enough.

Aunt Amy was nearly screaming, "Fuck me damn it. Fuck me hard. Harder!"

Finally I couldn't hold back any longer.

I busted a nut in her as deep as I could get it. I was shaking like I was having a spasm. I didn't realize a good nut would make you act like that.

Later we laid down next to each other and I just took in her beautiful naked body.

We smiled at each other and she took her left tit, slid forward and inserted it in my mouth.

I sucked her tit like a baby and she said, "That's it. Just like that. It feels good having my tits sucked after such a long time."

We fell asleep in that position. It was great until I heard....................

............my mother's voice and looked up to see her standing in the bedroom doorway.

It was now early morning and my mother had let herself in while we were still cuddled in each other arms.

I could tell my Aunt was just as shocked as I was and we braced for the worst.

My mom was angry and it was clear what had transpired between Aunt Amy and I but my mother only said (angrily), "I don't like this at all. It is not right and Amy you should know better. James, you get your ass home soon and don't let me have to come back here and get you."

With that my mom stormed out and we heard the front door slam.

Aunt Amy was calm about the whole thing and just said, "Don't worry, I'll talk to her. She has to realize you are a man now."

I was getting up to take a shower and leave when Aunt Amy said, "No, not right now. Masturbate on my tits before you go."

She opened her legs slightly and that is all it took to get my cock to start rising.

I didn't take my eyes off her and I started to masturbate. She said, "Think about your cock in my hairy cunt. It is just the right size. You fuck me soooooo good! Look at that big head on your cock. It feels so good when you push it in me."

"Come on. Shoot that cum all over Aunt Amy's tits!"

I couldn't take it any longer. My sperm shot past her tits and landed partially in her hair and partially on the right side of her face. Only a few drops hit her tits and she immediately gathered her tits, raised each toward her mouth and licked those few drops of cum away.

At that very instant the power started coming back on in the house and the neighborhood. Aunt Amy and I looked at each other and we both detected the slightest bit of disappointment the aftermath of the storm was over.

The image of her nakedness is etched in my memory. I cannot imagine a girl my own age being as open about sex as Aunt Amy.

Most girls seem reluctant to let you know they even enjoy being dicked or licked.

Aunt Amy knows what she wants and make you anxious just to give it to her.

Now what to do about my mother. How was I going to explain what she walked in on and with her own sister at that?

Still, I cannot imagine staying away from Aunt Amy. I'm going to get that pussy every time she lets me get between her legs.

She is the GREATEST FUCK I EVER HAD.