All Comments on 'Storm and Stone Ch. 01'

by TheLordWinter

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I think I remember the first time! Any chance of the next chapter to read over Christmas? Five stars all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
awesome story more please

more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I've been caught and fascinated

Good work, please keep writing

TheLordWinterTheLordWinterover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I'm glad you all like the adjusted story. Chapters 2 and 3 were submitted for posting earlier tonight and should be up within the week... hopefully. I'm currently steady at work on chapter 4. Keep a watch out for Love is Hell, in the coming weeks. I'm hoping to have the first chapter ready before Christmas if I can get ahead enough on Storm and Stone. For those not in the know, Love is Hell will be Raiden's story. Ethan and Michael have their own tales coming, as well.

giroostergiroosterover 5 years ago
Awesome

Great story line waiting eagerly for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank You

This was and is a great read. I really enjoyed this.

dkindigdkindigover 5 years ago
Very, very good!

Great start, the character development is fantastic and I'm really glad you took the time to flesh things out properly. Can't wait to see the coming chapters!

jameseduncanlvnjameseduncanlvnover 5 years ago
Thank you, great story, I appreciate the update for the timeline.

Great story, glad we won’t have to wait too long for the next bits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just one word to describe this tale,

FLAWLESS!

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosover 5 years ago
I Love It!!!

It's sort of "Lord of the Rings" meets "A Princess of Mars" (two of my favorite Fantasy works!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very good story

Great work can't wait for more !

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Enjoyable

But having trouble with the lifespans. When he got phone call he had only been gone a couple of hours, yet been about 4 days as prisoner. That is about 50 times faster than earth. So if someone lives for 300 years it is only 6 years on earth.

Did I miss something?

TheLordWinterTheLordWinterover 5 years agoAuthor
UltimateHomebody

Good catch, that's actually a significant part of the plot and your question is answered in Chapter 2. Hopefully, the Laurel has started to get ahead on whatever chaos is keeping her tied up, because Chapter 1 took two weeks to post after I submitted. On the upside, both chapter 2 AND 3 are in the queue for posting here.

Also want to give a big THANK YOU to everyone for your support thus far. You've all made it worth the work.

TheLordWinterTheLordWinterover 5 years agoAuthor
UltimateHomeBody

Nope, you didn't miss anything. Your particular question gets answered in chapter 2. I have submitted Chapters 2&3 already, so they should show up soon.

To everyone: Thank you for your support and enthusiasm. You may not realize it, and I certainly did not expect it to this degree, but the reception that S&S has received upon its return really energized my efforts. So again, thank you.

TheLordWinterTheLordWinterover 5 years agoAuthor
Sorry about the double posts

The kinks in the new site are faking me out hard. When I post a comment, sometimes it says I have a comment pending moderation in my CP, and other times it doesn't. Please bear with me while they get everything sorted on their end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fabulous

LOVE the story. I look forward to additional chapters. Thank you.

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 5 years ago
One problem

with the story. There isn't more of it posted yet. Please hurry as I enjoyed this first chapter very much.

Thanks for the hard work.

Woodmanone

sgtbryan86sgtbryan86over 5 years ago
Sweet Christmas!

This story is PHENOMENAL! I saw your comments on chapters 2&3,and I eagerly await their arrival!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome!!

This is a great story!! You have a great writing style that is easy to read. Your character descriptions really help get into this story. Hope you plan to write a long story with an ending that can lead to additional arcs

TheLordWinterTheLordWinterover 5 years agoAuthor
Caught a mistake

At one point, I call Amevina... Aravine. I've got that corrected in the master doc and will get it updated once I get the chance. Right now I'm trying to get Love is Hell Chapter 1, Agent F13: The 13th Blessing, and Storm & Stone Chapter 5 ready.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sweet!

I'm so happy there are more chapters. It has been ages since a good read has made me laugh out loud. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love the stories it has been two years since the last chapter. when will the next chapter arrive?

Hjimmy29Hjimmy2911 months ago

I laughed, I giggled, I fucking bellowed in laughter at parts, you have done a masterful job describing our world to a world unlike our own, good job and I’m excited for more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheLordWinter@TheLordWinter
In my strange mind I see worlds not my own. Enjoy the sights. My Patreon Presence: https://www.patreon.com/TheLordWinter 2/06/2019 Editor Secured! With everything else that has been going on, I've been speaking with an editor in the background as well. She has agreed to take ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES