Storm Damage Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,963 Followers

When he turns towards Sam, he is at full mast, and he waves it back and forth before putting on his boxers. Only then does he notice that we are in the doorway. Immediately, Hunter's face and entire chest turn bright red. I know that none of us four have taken a breath. I force myself to breathe, and then the others follow me.

Hunter sent the whole room to the floor laughing by cocking his head, smiling, and then saying, "Well." He pauses for dramatic effect. "You just saved me from a traumatic event. You no longer need to ask how big my cock is. Now THAT would have been embarrassing." Then he tilts his head and goes cross-eyed.

Mandy is first to break up. She starts with a short giggle, then a full chuckle, then full out laughing. Of course, we all follow along. Things like that, you just can't stop.

Sam too is embarrassed yet all she can say is, "Ooops."

Somehow that doesn't quite help my brother out. From there it is paperwork and then the wheelchair ride to the car. Since we are out, we drive up north for gas and food. Hunter slept in the car, watched closely by Vicki and Carla.

Once inside I ask Mandy with a knowing smile on my face, "Do your daughters have impure thoughts about my brother?"

Mandy gives me her shocked face, grins, and then softly says, "They're only human. Hell, I want him for myself. Will you share him with us?"

I am taken back by her comments, so I respond, "Why are you asking my permission?"

Mandy is surprised at my comment, "He's your brother, staying at your house, you're feeding him, do you not... I don't know, I just assumed you two were ... you know."

I stop walking, "Mandy. Up until a few days ago he was the man that married my best friend. She described him as worthless and a loser. He was a slug that had no ambition other than to screw and drink beer. He was a child when I was growing up; I barely remember him. We were never close. My friend warped my view of Hunter so bad I hated him as much as she did.

"When he came back and I saw him sleeping in my home, I was positive he stole my money, and I threw him out on his ear, a homeless starving man that was killing himself to put a roof over my head. So, you can see were my mind has been."

I hold onto Mandy and cry hard into her shoulder. People are staring, and I don't care. Mandy hugs me hard and pats me on the back trying to make me feel better.

Mandy cheers me up by whispering in my ear, "I'm going to fuck him good. I am going to drain his balls and suck that cock like it's the last one on earth. My husband knows. He isn't thrilled, but he understands. What he doesn't know is that I want to get him before my daughters seduce him."

Mandy releases me, smiles, and then says, "How about we BBQ this week?"

+++++

When we get home, Hunter walks into the house with all of us following him. We know his intentions. He walks over to the drywall and bends over to pick up a sheet. Four women shout, "No!" We scare him. He drops the drywall and looks at us with fear in his face.

Carla runs at him, embraces him, and then drags him to the bed. He fights her as she unbuttons his shirt.

Mandy is first to speak, "Hunter my dear boy, the hospital said at least one more day of bed rest for you. She is taking your shirt and jeans. Carla, ONLY his shirt and pants. Then, dear Hunter, you are going to get in bed and sleep. Your body needs to heal still. My daughters will watch over you. Lisa and I will start moving the drywall, so it's staged for you to install. My husband will help with the ceilings.

"We are doing burgers tonight on the grill with potato salad and pasta salad. However, that is a long way off. Lisa, my husband, and I have a lot of work to do. Carla and Vicki, your job is to keep Hunter in bed, and he had better sleep most of the day. No playing with this man until he is healed."

I try to look like an adult as I say to Carla and Vicki, "He needs his rest. He could have died in his condition. Rest is essential. If he fights sleeping, use a 2 x 4, there are plenty around. If I catch you playing with him or if he is doing anything other than sleeping or using the washroom, I will be furious. I don't want you endangering his life. Am I clear?"

They both give me a sad, "Yes."

Mandy and I got some work gloves and spent the rest of the day hauling heavy drywall around four homes. Jack and Danni were thrilled to get the help and were appalled at Hunter's condition. They, of course, feel responsible, and Danni cried. Jack has some skills with wood, so their house is further along than the others. I don't know them as well, but they both love Hunter.

We also helped Fred and Wendy with their house. Fred is a car salesman and has no skills. His wife is dainty and not much help. They relied on Hunter entirely, and their home has the most to go. It's even harder for them because they have two boys who are four and five. They are using too much of their money on living and not fixing. Fred is unemployed until the car dealerships opens again.

My dear elderly friends William and Katherine moved in with a son until they can rebuild. I don't expect to see them for quite a while, if ever. Their home was leveled, it's literally a pile of debris. It's good to work like I have been doing. If you stop and look around, it's depressing to see the devastation.

After a nice dinner with all the neighbors, its back to work. We are all working around fourteen or more hours a day. We are all tired and worn out. When I finally finish for the day, I find Vicki and Carla in their underwear sleeping with Hunter. My initial reaction is to scream at them. However, I don't have the strength. Vicki is spooned in front of Hunter and Carla is spooned from behind. They are all sleeping soundly. I am too tired to wake them all up. I strip to my underwear, turn off the lights, and get in bed behind Carla.

On getting into bed, Carla pokes a breast, she quickly looks back embarrassed. She seems relieved to see me. She pulls me in close, pulls the comforter over me, and makes sure I am spooned up with her. I can feel her heat, her heartbeat, and someone is purring like a kitten. I think that is Vicki. Lucky girl, she is being held in Hunter's arms.

I find it interesting that I feel that way. Just a week ago I knew my brother was a worthless piece of shit that wasn't worth a thought from me. My best friend told me how bad he is. Since I have seen him though, he seems nothing at all like I was led to believe. Now that I think of it, Heather never said anything bad about him in bed. It was his lack of motivation to make money and further his career that was the problem.

Tomorrow, I need to re-evaluate my friendship.

Chapter 4 – All Better

I wake up to Hunter getting out of bed and women being thrown aside so he can pee. Both sisters are tangled, and all three of us are in bras and panties. That is the moment that Mandy decides to show up with makings for breakfast. I own a grill. Mandy owns a griddle that fits on the small grill. Together, we can make bacon and eggs along with a large pot of coffee.

However, on seeing three women in bed and Hunter returned from the washroom, it doesn't look as innocent as it is. Yet, she doesn't freak out. I smile, we all look tired. If one of us would have had a huge smile, then she would have been unhappy. I wonder how she will react if her daughters do want Hunter. Does she really have eyes for him? I need to watch all of them closer. I also need more sheets and pillows.

We organize making coffee and breakfast for everyone. We agree to alternate buying food. Since I have a head start due to Hunter already doing so much and having purchased so many supplies, I will help Jake and Mandy as they are in severe financial trouble. I will later find out that everyone helped them.

I start breakfast off forcing Hunter to eat more than his fair share. He needs it. I can get more at work today, so I take less.

After we all have started on breakfast, I make my announcements, "I'm going back to work today. When not at work, I'll help where I can. Hunter is using a lot of calories working. We need to make sure he eats full meals and snacks in between. He should drink lots of water. I can't watch out for him, and he sucks at it. I need your help to make sure he stays healthy."

Mandy looks bashful but says, "We'll all look out for him. WE ran him into the ground. We also took him for granted. We will take good care of him from now on. Things are going to change, I promise. We are ok for a few days on food."

Before going to work, I say goodbye, and I am off to the hospital for a twelve-hour shift.

+++++

Hunter's point of view:

I start my working day with Jake on their house. Today we are putting up siding, storms are expected in two days, and the plan is to get all the homes watertight. All the houses have roofs, but siding is missing on some and boarding on others. Each house needs at least one window with Fred and Wendy needing three. Fred is taking my van today to get the windows and hope they are in stock again. Ideally, we get those put in later today or tomorrow at the latest. It's going to be some long days.

It takes half a day, but we fix all the siding on Jake and Mandy's house. They only need two windows. Jake helps as we move on to Jack and Dani's house. He cut the wood for the side of the house, now it's just a matter of putting up the wood. With Jake and Jack helping, it went fast. It only took two hours to do the entire back of the house. Mandy and Danni helped with passing boards, and that turned out to be a huge time saver.

Fred and Wendy had a lot of scattered pieces of wood that are missing. They have nothing prepped. Ugh. We work out a system where I call out lengths, Jack cut the pieces and then Jake, and I nail them into position. The wives kept Jack stocked with wood and brought the pieces to me to nail up on the wall. This was more up and down, and each piece was a different size. It took a long time.

It's dark by the time we stop for dinner and start work on Lisa's home. I can't see outside, so I install the two windows she still needs. I have done several of these, so it goes faster than the first few. When I finish, we call it a night.

Tomorrow we have Lisa's exterior and then the windows. That will be a huge mile marker for everyone. The plan is to get some sleep and start early in the morning. They give me a twinkie so I can get some carbs back into me. It was a hard, backbreaking day. If all goes well, all our homes will be protected from the heavy rains by tomorrow evening.

When we finish everyone heads home. They are all beat, and I am as well. I take a scorching shower and soak under the hot water for almost thirty minutes. I then dry off and walk to the living room where the bed is. It's our most complete room right now.

Sitting on the edge of the bed in just bra and panties is Mandy. On seeing me, her smile widens. She has a pump bottle in her hands, and she stands up. Most of the houses have no locks yet, so everyone knocks on the door and then walks in. It's why I change in the washroom.

Mandy says in a deeper and breathier voice, "My husband sent me over here to give you a full-service massage. I need you on the bed, on your towel, on your stomach. No complaining let's get this over, you need some sleep. We only have an air mattress on the floor, Jake is letting me spend the night since Lisa won't be here. This way I'll get a better night's sleep."

Mandy is a middle age woman with a middle age body. She has had children, so her breasts are more substantial, her hips flare more, and she is sturdier. She isn't teen thin, like her daughters. She is a nice-looking woman with long auburn hair that she pulls back into a ponytail. Her face is plain but young looking and full of life. She is beautiful, not because of her body, but because of her personality and smile.

Now don't get me wrong, she isn't an old hag. She is tall and thin with big breasts and a small ass for a woman of her age and two kids. What I am trying to say is that she is cute and, in that outfit, I am hard as a rock.

I lay down on the bed, and I make sure the towel is covering me. What do I do when I need to turn over?

I hear the panties and bra hitting the floor. Holy shit. Of course, I can't see her, this may be just protecting her clothes. She is sitting on my waist. I feel a small tuft of hair on my back and a wet spot. I hear her pump the bottle and then feel her damp and silky fingers followed by her palm stroking my back. She rubs hard into my muscles. I am not the tallest guy, but with the years of hard work, I have big broad shoulders.

My profession guarantees me muscles and a great looking body. Mandy is checking it out. All my girlfriends do this, they can't help themselves. Her hands glide up and down my back. Occasionally, her hands flare out to hit my shoulders. It's really my back and lower back that is tight and needs attention. I purposely moan when she hits those spots so she will do it more often.

I had a puddle on my back, but it overflowed and ran down onto the bed. How do I explain that to Lisa? She doesn't smell like lavender like my back does. Mandy leans forward, and I feel her bare breasts dragging over my back. I moan for that. As she stretches ahead, the breasts drop to my back, and she pushes her body into my back. As she pulls back, they pick up off my back. I could do this all day.

Mandy eventually moves down onto my calves and removes the towel.

I try to object, "Um, Mandy? I am kind of ... um ... naked here."

Mandy is playful, "Yeah, I know. I'm as well. I've seen naked men. I know what happens when you roll over. I can guarantee you it won't kill me, and you'll feel much better. Be quiet and relax. Concentrate on my breasts dragging against your back."

That is easy to do. I am embarrassed because she can see my balls and ass. After her hands caress my thighs, she slides down to do my calves. She spends relatively little time on my legs. After finishing, she slides up my legs to concentrate on the small of my back, and that feels awesome. I moan several times.

With massages, they sooth the muscle in long strokes. She may be concentrating on the small of my back, but my ass got a lot of attention as well. It really started getting interesting as she lifted my legs to spread them. That made it easier for her to run her thumbs up to my ass and back while lightly touching my balls. Most of her attention is on my ass crack.

After she giggles a few times, she gets up and off the bed. I know what is coming now and I am debating what to do.

Mandy orders me, "I need you on your back but stand up first so I can put a towel underneath you."

I hesitate. She wants this too much, she is going to beg, and I will cave in. I might just as well save us both the embarrassment. I get up, she puts a towel down, and then I lay down on my back. Mandy is momentarily in a haze as she looks at my cock. She smiles big. I am seven inches long, so a bit longer than average. I am also a bit thicker than average. I am shy of a Red Bull energy drink, but again, that's thicker than average.

Mandy starts low this time, on my calves. Like when I was on my stomach, she is quick to massage my calves and thighs. She slows down at my groin. Surprisingly, she only spends enough strokes on my cock to verify I am hard and slick. Then she moves up my body to my abs and then rib cage. Even here, she is faster than before. I guess she is getting bored.

Little did I know that she is not bored, she is horny. As she reaches for my shoulders, her pussy slides up my cock. She is a married woman. She is just stretching, right?

Wrong. On her third attempt to stretch up, my cock went up and over her pubic bone and then she backed up and speared her pussy on my rock-hard cock. She giggles and lets out an "ooops." Like hell that was an oops. If it were, she would not have thrust in, and she would have immediately pulled out.

I am confused and scared of what Jake might think the next time he sees me, so I inquire, "Mandy? You're married. Your husband will want to kill me. Why did you do this to me ... and him? I don't understand."

I wear fear on my face, Mandy is happy with herself.

Mandy is still beaming with pleasure as she is sliding up and down my cock while explaining to me, "My husband and I felt horrible that we almost killed you or at least contributed to your bad health. I think everyone was embarrassed with what we did to you. Jake was explaining how tired and sore he was. The girls suggested that I give my husband a massage. Then they got to thinking and thought that since you don't have anyone, maybe they should give you a massage.

I think we all know how that would end. Jake suggested that I do it as he could trust me. I get a towel and my bottle of oil, and on the way out he gives me a hug and kisses me lightly on the lips. He then holds my breasts and whispers into my ear, 'I want you to give him full-service.'"

"He pulls away, winks at me, and then yells to the girls to get on the air mattress, it's time to practice massaging on him. I taught them to do shoulders."

Mandy's smile is big now, "So you see, Jake, my husband, sent me over here and sent me to do this. I assume it's an 'I am sorry' gesture. I don't care why he did it. There is no way I'm passing up this chance. One way or another, I was going to fuck you."

She is still fucking me as I ask, "Why. I'm just a carpenter. I won't amount to anything, well not anything that a businesswoman wants."

Mandy laughs at me, right to my face. That hurt. She stops, bends down, and kisses me softly on the lips. It was one of the most beautiful things I have ever felt.

Mandy has a scowl on her face, "That sounds like an ex-wife talking. Let me guess, you aren't worth squat unless you're a VP in some bank or company, right? Yet when her best friend needs help, does she call a CEO, VP, or even a middle manager? Nope. She called you." She starts fucking me again. "Women like that are never happy.

"Even if you were a CEO, she would want a CEO of a bigger company. Besides, there is nothing wrong with being a carpenter. Everyone does something. I can tell you that there are several families in this neighborhood that are damn glad you're a carpenter and a wonderful human being. Do you think I would be fucking you if we didn't?"

I honestly had not even thought of that. I use my hands to cup her breasts which makes Mandy smile more.

Mandy snickers, "I thought I was going to do everything, thanks for helping out. I do like your cock a lot, but it always feels better when my partner shows some appreciation for my assets."

Oh shit, I have just been receiving. What a dumb ass I am. In my defense, I was stunned or scared up until now. My hands move down to her hips. She smiles, thinking I am going to tickle her. Nope. I grasp her firmly and lift her up and off me.

Mandy screams, "No! No! I want cock!"

I ignore her, she will get all she can handle. While she is up in the air, unable to move, I swing her body up and over mine until her pussy is above my face. I then do pushups with her body. She spends most of the time with my tongue running up and down her lips quickly before pushing her up. As you might guess, she is screaming for me to put her down. Naturally, I ignore her. She spends less and less time above me, my arms are getting sore.

Mandy yells at me, "Uh huh, arms getting sore, aren't they? I just had you relaxed, and now you have blown my massage to hell. The idea was to relax. You go and ruin it by eating pussy."

I look at her sheepishly, "I'm sorry. I just wanted you to have fun."

Now I smile, hers goes away. I roll us over and drag her body down until I am stuck in her hole with my cock. Perfect placement. I get up on my knees and start slamming my meat into Mandy. I think she tried to complain that this was just a massage, but that went by the wayside a while ago. I tell her I'm sorry, and then I move to a breakneck speed, fucking my sister's neighbor. A married woman. I stop.

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,963 Followers